I'm Not A Robot -RusAme-

Par Panic5chemicalpilots

RusAme- self explanatory I think ๐Ÿ’ญ Plus

Prologue
Chapter 1
-Artwork-
Chapter 2
Don't Ask
Chapter 3
MmMM
Swalla- comic
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
holy bah-zing-ga
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Eh
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
๐ŸฆŸ๐ŸฆŸ๐ŸฆŸ
Chapter 13
Cameron Boyce
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
*Internal screaming*
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Notice โš ๏ธโš ๏ธ
woOoOoOaAh
Tag, you're it!!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Gosh diddly darn doo-
Chapter 25
WINTERMUTE
Chapter 26
10k holy crap
Cursed prologue
10k reads special?
โœจ Art Drop โœจ
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Guess who's still alive
(VERY LATE) Face Reveal โœจ
Chapter 29
More aRt :)
Art drop (again) + music/video content
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Hula Russia cuz i have no life
Y'all are hillarious
Opa, she's alive
Chapter 33 (and an A'sN)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
October 1, 2022 (Author Note)

Chapter 30

1.1K 57 77
Par Panic5chemicalpilots

-Michael Jackson noises-

-----
3rd Person
-----
America painfully waited until after school until he started looking for Russia. He knew the other country had left the school, and figured he'd be at his house, or possibly the park, but he wasn't sure what happened that caused him to leave. He noticed Russia holding his stomach before turning heel and leaving, but America couldn't really put his finger on it.

Was he hurt?
Did he get sick?
Food poisoning?

America kept trying to think of all the reasons as he packed his books into his bag and made his way out of the classroom towards his locker. After he grabbed what he needed and put some other things away, he started heading to Canada's locker, where he saw his brother and Ukraine talking.

"Hey bro," Canada greeted, smiling.

"Hey.." America paused, "I was wondering if you knew where Russia disappeared to earlier?"

Ukraine looked at him, blinking slowly. "So he did leave... he wasn't in class with me after lunch."

"Did he tell you why he left?" America asked, tilting his head at her. She pulled her phone out of her pocket and turned the screen on, reading something before typing.

"He sent me a text during 6th saying he was at home, and not to wait for him after school... but nothing else." She replied, turning her screen back off. America chewed on his lip before looking up at Canada.

"I kinda wanna go see Russia..."

"You've been seeing him a lot lately." Canada replied, smiling. America smiled back.

"Yeah well, you and Ukraine have been talking a lot lately as well. If I didn't know any better I'd assume something was happening between you two." He said playfully, pointing his finger between them. Canada playfully pushed America's shoulder and Ukraine blushed, putting her hand over her face.

"Hee hee..." America grinned.

"Okay well... you can go to our house America. I'll be there shortly with Belarus." Ukraine said, calming herself down to speak. America nodded.

"Okay. I'll see you then, and I'll see you at home Canada?" He said. Canada nodded his head, and America walked past them and headed to the door. He started heading towards Russia's house, his mind still racing about what he would see.

-----

America stopped at the door, debating whether to knock or not. He would feel bad for not knocking, although either way he felt awkward. He hesitantly knocked anyways, waiting for a reply. After a moment, he opened the door slowly.

"Russia?" He called out slowly. Closing the door, he awkwardly held his arm before walking to the stairs, approaching Russia's room. He felt a bit awkward still, as if he was breaking some sort of rule or doing something wrong. Once he reached the other's door, he hesitantly knocked.

"Чего ты хочешь..." the muffled, slurred voice replied from the other side. America had no idea what he said, but couldn't just remain silent.

"Russia... it's me, America." He replied, rocking back and forth on his heels.

Russia felt a pang in his chest. The absolute last thing he wanted was for America to see him. Although he wasn't sure why he felt that way, he couldn't help himself.

"What are you doing here?" He replied, sitting up slowly as to not aggravate the pain in his body worse.

"I came to check on you, since you left school in such a hurry earlier.." America slowly explained, still waiting for permission to open the door.

"Everything's fine America.." Russia sighed.

"Well... may i come in then?" He questioned, listening closely for a response.

Russia hesitated, but he didn't really feel like he had much of a choice. He could send America home, yet that option didn't really feel like an option. He questioned what was wrong with him for a split second before shaking the thought off. America was waiting on his reply, he could get lost in his thoughts later.

"Whatever... sure. The lights are off." He slowly sighed, scooting backwards until he was pressed against the cold wall, his arms crossed. America opened the door and slowly turned the light on. Russia winced at the sudden brightness in the room, turning his head down slightly. America almost instantly noticed the bruises on Russia's face, and felt his eyes widen.

"Russia.. what happened to you?"

"Nothing. I'm fine." He replied, not moving an inch. America slowly walked over and sat down on the edge of the bed. He gently took Russia's face in both hands, biting his cheek when the other visibly winced.

"You're obviously not fine." America said, looking into Russia's eyes, which were nearly hidden under his ushanka. "What happened to you?"

"North Korea fucking happened..." Russia said coldly, pulling his head away from the American's hands. America furrowed his brows.

"Tell me what happened." America said, turning more to face Russia.

"Him and his fucking puppets caught me in the hall. Nothing more, nothing less." Russia explained bluntly. America chewed on his cheek.

"Where else are you hurt?"

"It doesn't matter." Russia said, feeling like he was on trial.

"Russia... I just want to help." America sighed slowly, giving him a sad expression. Russia studied his expression for a minute, then slowly gave a sigh. He slowly set his ushanka aside and started painfully taking off his shirt, his teeth gritted. America normally would have been flustered, but his concern for the slav's injuries was his number one priority. The Russian set his shirt aside, shoulders slumped. America could see how exhausted Russia was, and noticed how he was thinner than he had been the time America accidentally saw him changing.

"Have you been eating?" America asked, worried.

"..."

America took Russia's silence as the answer he was expecting, and gently brushed his knuckles over a large area of forming bruises on the other's ribs. Russia just looked at him, silent, unmoving. America looked into his tired grey eyes, and chewed on his lip. He reminded America of a hurt puppy almost, so full of life at the beginning but eventually gets conditioned to the pain and turns into the lifeless remains of something that used to be pure.

(Me: and the fact that America finds him cute. Okay I'll leave now-)

"I'll be right back." America announced after a moment of thought. He got up from the bed and went downstairs to Russia's kitchen. He went to the freezer and got out an ice pack after a moment of searching, wrapping the frozen bag in a thin towel. He then got a glass of water and two ibuprofen.

(I imagined America standing on his toes to reach the cupboard and get a glass daww)

Holding the ice pack under his arm, he carried everything back up to Russia's room, feeling bad that the other country was injured. He handed russia the glass and pills and then too, the icepack into his hands. Russia looked up at America after analyzing the items america brought him. "Спасибо.."

America hummed in affirmation while Russia took the pills and downed the glass of water.

"Where does it hurt the most?" America asked, trying to look into Russia's eyes. They were shaded again by his ushanka and he felt a little disappointed that he wasn't able to see them.

"Everything feels the same." Russia replied. "Like shit."

America felt himself giggle a little at the way russia started that, so bluntly, but caught himself and cleared his throat. He slowly pressed the ice pack against Russia's ribs, feeling the other tense up, either from pain or sudden contact, maybe both. Russia, uncomfortable, awkwardly took the pack while America pulled away his hand.

"If you need anything, don't be afraid to ask." America said. Russia himself knew he would do the exact opposite, but he gave a nod anyways. He shifted a little to get comfortable, but to no avail. The pain in his body prevented him from relaxing, and he eventually just gave up and leaned his head back. America watched every move he made, like a protective mother bird watching her chicks. He shifted a little to get more comfortable, drawing his legs up onto the bed.

"Are you alright?" America asked after a moment, looking down at Russia.

"I'm fine." Russia confirmed, although America knew he must have been tired and in pain, maybe even hungry. Before America could protest, Russia repeated again, more quietly.

"I'm always fine."

-----
Sorry guys I didn't know how to end the chapter, lol
Also I'm sorry for not updating in a while, I literally had no idea what i wanted to do for this chapter and I've been doing other stuff...

Mainly just being massively frustrated because ARK is a cunt and wants to see me suffer with a passion.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

4.3K 24 10
๐˜ˆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด! ๐˜ˆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ! ๐˜›...
48.4K 1.2K 43
!Warning! This story contains bullying, suicidal thoughts/actions, abuse, self-harm and A LOT of blood, you have been warned. This story is NOT meant...
2.9K 11 20
Just a lot of random shit including countries, states, provinces, etc. Feel free to request whenever (includes fluff, smut, gore, etc.) I will NOT do...