Wreck ( Jungkook Mafia AU)

By chasingdreamxbts

What would you do if you were caught by the biggest gang in South Korea? Y/n was a fresh graduate out of the... More

Intro
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Finale
Bonus

Part 1

38.3K 1.2K 424
By chasingdreamxbts

"Splash!"
The cold water hit you right on the face, pulling you back from darkness.
You blinked your eyes rapidly, adjusting your vision to the blinding light. Judging by the bare concrete walls, it seemed like you were in some kind of underground room. You tried to move your hands to wipe the droplets of water off your face, but they were stuck behind your back. Sharp pain pierced through your muscles as you attempted to loosen the knot around your wrists.
"Don't even try, it's useless. You'll need all your energy, we still have a long way to go." A snickering low voice said to you.
You squinted at the source of the voice & slowly a male form materialized in front of your eyes.
The first things you noticed were his dark hooded eyes, full of menace & suppressed fury, despite them being slightly obscured by the dark hair falling over his forehead. His handsome facial features were overwhelmed by his malicious aura.

"Jeon Jungkook.." You muttered under your breath.
"Ah, so you already know who I am, we can skip the introduction then." He smirked as he stood up & flipped the butterfly knife in his hand.
"You got the wrong person. I know nothing." You sternly said while staring right into his eyes.
"Oh really? Do you think you're the only one who knows stuffs about me? I did some background checks on you too Y/n Y/l/n."
The coldness of the blade, as he glided it over your right cheek, made you shudder. This man was famous for doing whatever it took to get what he wanted.
"Y/n Y/l/n. 21. Graduated top of the class from the police academy earlier this year. A close acquaintance to the Chief of Police. Grew up in an orphanage. Ahh, was that why they chose you to do this job? So that no one would miss you if anything happened?" He scoffed.
"Just cut the crap. What do you want from me?" You glared at him.
"Ooh feisty. Let's see how long you can keep that up. Tell me, where's my hyung?" His eyes darkened & his mocking expression turned serious in an instant.
"I don't know what you're talking about."
"Really? I shall remind you then." He nodded at one of the two other men in the room. The man speedily approached you with a baton in his hand. You tensed up & closed your eyes anticipating the blow, but none came. However, as you relaxed & opened your eyes, the man forcefully pushed the smaller tip of the baton into one of the gunshot wounds on your leg.
"Arrgghhh!" The pain was so severe that you saw lights glaring underneath your eyelids. Cold sweats drenched your body & face.
"I'll ask you again. Where's Park Jimin?" Jungkook hovered in front of your face & asked.
"I- I don't know." As soon as the words escaped your mouth, Jungkook's underling pushed the baton into your wound again causing fresh blood to seep out & flow down to your ankle.
"You're one stubborn chick, aren't you? It's ok. I have all day." Jungkook's menacing sneer caused your hairs to stand up on the back of your neck.
He tried so many different methods on you, each one more painful than the previous one, but he never got his hands dirty. His underlings did all the job for him. Every time you passed out, they would splash you sober with ice cold water & continued with the torture. The cycle repeated for however long, you didn't know, because you'd lost track of time.
You were exhausted to the bone. Having no strength left, you couldn't even lift your neck or open your eyes despite being awake.
"Boss, I don't think she knows anything. Should we just end her?" You heard one of Jungkook's underlings said to him.
"No! She must know something. Even if she's clueless, we can't kill her. She might be of some use because she's quite close to the Chief of police."
"So what do we do with her now? It's been almost 3 hours. I'm surprised she's still breathing after all the things we've done to her." The underling said again.
"Put her in one of the cells next door. Yongsu, you make sure no one other than you & me come anywhere near her room. We'll try this again tomorrow." Jungkook said as he rose from his seat.
"I salute you Y/n ssi. Most people will confess within the first hour. I guess I've met my match." He whispered into your ears before the other two men dragged you out of the room.
They threw you into a cell a few doors down from the room you were interrogated in & locked the heavy metal door. You crawled to the dirty single bed inside the cell & collapsed onto the disintegrating mattress.
God, please just let me die.
That was the last thought that crossed your mind before you passed out.

The tightening sensation around your upper thigh stirred you awake. You abruptly opened your eyes & sat up, but your head hurt so bad you fell back down onto the hard bed.
"Don't worry. I'm just cleaning up your wound." Jungkook said as he wrapped your thigh with bandage.
You took a glimpse at your arms, all the cuts & burns had been cleaned & dressed.
"Why are you doing this? Why don't you just kill me?" You sighed.
He didn't answer, only kept doing what he was doing.
You glanced at the door, it was slightly open.
This is probably my only chance.
Taking a deep breath, you closed your eyes & relaxed your muscles. Then, abruptly, you jumped from the bed & rushed to the exit.
You were about to reach the door when your body suddenly levitated above ground. Jungkook's arm circled around your waist, holding you tightly against his body, & then he threw you back down onto the bed.
"Do you think you can get away that easily?" He scoffed as he straddled you on the bed & pinned both of your hands against the mattress with force.
"Get off me you bastard!" You struggled to release your hands from his grip to no avail. He was too strong.
"I'll let go of your hands if you promise to behave."
"Ok. I promise."
He slowly released his grasp & backed off.
"If you tell me where Jimin hyung is, I'll set you free." He said as he sat down on the chair beside the bed.
"Stop asking me, it's pointless. I know nothing."
"Why are you sacrificing yourself for them? What do you gain from all this? I'll give you 100 million won if you tell me where they took Jimin hyung. You can leave this town & start a new life somewhere else."
Staring at him, you contemplated your options.
"Fine," you deeply exhaled, "I'll tell you, come here." You curled your forefinger at him signaling him to come closer.
Jungkook dragged his seat forward & leaned closer to you. Right at that moment, you banged your head hard against his & stroke his neck with your elbow. Your action took him by surprise & you earned another chance to escape. This time, you successfully ran out the door.
Despite not knowing where to go, you ran as fast as you could along the dark corridor which was lined with heavy metal doors, turning randomly whenever there was an intersection. The place was huge & built like a maze, all the corridors looked identical. You felt like you'd been running around in circles.

Fuck. Dead end.
You retreated your steps & turned around but something blocked your way.
Jungkook.
Without saying a word, he lifted you up & threw your body over his shoulder, so that your head was upside down & your face was facing his back.
"Let go of me!" You kicked & punched with all your might but none seemed to bother him the least bit. He just kept walking at a constant pace. Finally, he reached your cell & hurled you back onto the bed. He took out a pair of handcuffs, attached one end to your wrist & the other end to the metal bed frame. You knew right then that you'd blown all your chances. You kept a straight face although inside you were trembling with fear.
"I really didn't want to do this, but you gave me no choice. I must admit though, you are the most persistent & capable police officers that I've ever met." A hint of respect & amusement glinted in his eyes.
You just kept quiet & said nothing. The physical pain all over your body had crept back again. He must have given you painkillers when you were asleep.
"It's painful, isn't it? Do you want more painkillers? Just tell me what you know."
"Never!" You spat at him.
He wiped off your spit from his face & smirked.
"You are one tough lady. Fine, I'll give you some time to think about it. Press this button whenever you're ready to talk." He tossed a small walkie-talkie-like device next to you.
Maybe I can hack it & try to contact someone outside.
"If you're thinking of contacting anyone with that, don't bother. It has been set to connect to my device only." He said as if he could read your mind.
"I'll talk to you again Y/n ssi. Remember, anytime." He left you alone in the room & locked the door behind him.

The next few hours, you tried to tweak the small walkie talkie so that you could use it to send a message outside, but it didn't work. Frustrated, you  threw the device onto the bed & lied down. The small space began to suffocate you, you couldn't even tell what time it was since there was no window.
You closed your eyes & breathed rhythmically, trying to forget the pain & organize the messy thoughts inside your head. Once the rush of adrenaline was gone, exhaustion took over & your brain gave out almost immediately as you fell into a troubled sleep.
After what felt like only a few short minutes, you were awaken because your body was burning. You had difficulty breathing as the pain became unbearable. You slowly raised your palm to your forehead & it was definitely way above the normal body temperature. The deep wounds on your legs must have been infected.
Panting, you reached for the walkie-talkie Jungkook had given you & pressed the button.
"J-Jeon Jungkook.. L-Let's t-talk." You passed out again right after you finished saying those words. You didn't even know whether he was listening to you on the other side.
You dreamt of floating into the light blue sky, flying along with the birds, but the feeling was too real to be a dream. Your eyes fluttered open & you realized Jungkook was carrying you in his arms. Somehow, you were not afraid anymore.
If this is the end of me, so be it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.7K 1.2K 25
A 'normal' high school student finds herself in the hands of one of the most dangerous groups in the country. As she spends time with them and gets t...
8.1K 145 17
What would you do, if your best Friend is the Leader of the biggest Gangster Gang in South Korea? Well, that's exactly what Happened to me. Hi. My...
52.8K 2K 52
The Mafia King, Named Kim Taehyung, fell in love with a mysterious girl named Y/n. Will Y/N be able to fall for the Mafia? What's Y/n hiding? ...
4.4K 48 17
❝ "You think this is some sort of game? Well, I like playing games. And do you know why?" The man shook his head in a 'no'. Unable to speak due th...