Pink Hearts, Embrace Love (Hu...

By Ck_Nugget_03

This just get this straight because I have no idea for a Desc. This is a Spinearl Human AU. You'll learn more... More

Old Friend
Catching Up

Intro (Only Spinel)

818 15 1
By Ck_Nugget_03

'Spinel's POV'

Let's get this straight, I used to be a a hyper, energenic kid, but that was long time ago. I changed ever since I got horribly hurt my best adult friend. I used to always call her Pink. We used to play, laugh, do jokes, all fun stuff. Until she left me at a foster home, and she told me that she was going to be back. That was years ago. I waited everyday, for years and years, waiting for her to come back! And she never did! Instead, she got new friends, got married, and had a son, and left this STUPID PLANET!!!! *deep breaths* I let my anger get the best of me that day. I went out to find her 'other friends' and.... well, let's just say I fought them, and it almost got them killed. I didn't want that to happen, but, I was so heart broken, I released my anger on other people that know her. I would've been in prison now if it wasn't for Pink's friends, and the Diamonds as well. Now, I'm living with the Diamonds, and I'm getting love again. Like I used to. Still a bit how I used to be when I was a kid, but still my own self now. I want to know is how will my new life will go now after what happened. Guess I have to find out myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

426K 28.9K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
174K 7.9K 29
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1.2M 53.2K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
614K 22.2K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...