Rusame Oneshots :|: DISCONTIN...

By MysterySaviour

Ok so this was a book of oneshots I wrote a million years ago and then abandoned because I left the fandom. S... More

Introduction
♠️Why Did it Have to be Roses?| Popular!America x Hanahaki!Russia♠️
UNFINISHED ♦️Superhero Woes | Hero!America x Citizen!Russia♦️
UNFINISHED♠️Death Party | Immune!America x Survivor!Russia♠️
♠️Drunken Confessions | Drunk!Russia x America♠️
UNFINISHED ♥️ | Top!Russia x Switch!America♥️
UNFINISHED♥️ Lock Up | Fem!America x Fem!Russia♥️
UNFINISHED♠️Time Heals All Wounds | Winged!Russia x America♠️
♠️Of Course | Soulmate!America x Soulmate!Russia♠️
UNFINISHED♦️THAT'S MY DOG | Hero!America x Villain!Russia♦️
♦️Mystery Friends | Mabel-Like!America x Dipper-Like!Russia♦️
♥️The Name of The Game | Teasing!America x Annoyed!Russia♥️
♣️Bus Buddies | Bully!America x Bullied!Russia♣️
UNFINISHED ♦️| Villain!America x Hero!Russia♦️
UNFINISHED♦️Sneaking | Assassin!Russia x Prince!America♦️
♣️Know Your Enemy | Soldier!Russia x Enemy Soldier!America♣️
UNFINSIHED ♠️Killer in the Mirror | America x Human!Russia♠️
UNFINISHED♠️Jump Start | Time travel!Russia x Trapped!America♠️
UNFINISHED ♦️Useless Reptile | Rider!Russia x Dragon!America♦️
UNFINSIHED♦️Not Like Me | Human!Russia x Alien!America♦️
♦️Way Down Hadestown | Persephone!America x Hades!Russia♦️

♦️Sick Day | Fem!Sick!Russia x Fem!America♦️

6.9K 126 255
By MysterySaviour

Requested by: Larklarken27

...again.

~~~~~~~~

"OH MY GOD, YOU'RE GONNA DIE!"

"Meri, stop, I'm fine."

"NO, YOU'RE NOT WE NEED TO GET YOU TO HOSPITAL- "

"America! It was just a sneeze!" Russia interrupted, covering her wife's mouth with her red hand. "Please, кролик, I have a headache, and this isn't helping." (Russian: Bunny)

America smiled and licked Russia's hand, causing the taller to rip her hand away in mock disgust and wipe the saliva off on America's red flannel shirt.

"I know, baby," America purred, slipping her arms around the waist of the taller and nuzzling her face into her chest. "I'm just bein' dramatic."

Russia sighed, hugging back, "As usual."

"Wooooooow," America snickered, letting go. "I guess I'm not wanted then – "

"Nooo, don't leaaave," Russia groaned, hooking the base of America's shirt and pulling her back into her arms and burying her face in America's hair.

"Awwww, are you tired, sweetheart?" America cooed, leaving Russia to nod into her hair. "C'mon then, let's just chill out a bit."

America wriggled out of Russia's tired grasp and took her hand in her own, leading her through the hall to the living room and pushing her down onto the soft and comfy couch. Russia sighed contentedly as she sunk into the couch, watching her wife bend down to the shelves the TV sat on to grab the remote control.

Russia whistled playfully, eyeing America's ass, "Looking good, Meri~"

"Oh shush," America snickered as she straightened out and strolled back to the couch, slapping Russia lightly on the arm for her words while she turned on the TV. "You know I'm top."

"Hет – " (Russian: No-)

America cut her off with a quick kiss on the lips before pulling away with a smug smile, "да." (Russian: Yes.)

Russia blushed and crossed her arms sulkily while America flicked through Netflix for a bit before deciding on a movie with a strange blue man at the front.

Russia rolled her eyes with a smile. "Megamind? Again?"

"Shhhhh! Megamind is a cinematic masterpiece, change my mind."

"I know, I know, but we've seen it so many tiiiiiiiiimes," Russia whined, wrapping her arms around the shorter country beside her and laying down, pulling her down with her and spooning her from behind.

America just chuckled as Russia nuzzled her neck, "Fine, Mrs. Clingy – what do you suggest we watch?"

Russia thought for a moment before murmuring into America's neck, "Anastasia."

America involuntarily shuddered at the vibration but shook it off, smiling, "Which one? There's like a billion."

"The cartoony one because you're a child and don't like live action."

"Yes, I do!" America pouted, going to the search section and typing in the name of the movie with the painfully slow remote. "I've seen Sharkboy and Lavagirl and Miracle on 24th Street and The Parent Trap and – "

"My point still stands: childish."

The movie finally turned up and America clicked on it, making a menu show up, "Well, okay yea, but I've seen war movies too! And horror movies! And Rom-Coms – "

"Just play the movie, любовь." (Russian: Love)

"As you wish~"

"Don't quote Princess Bride."

"I will and there's nothing you can do to stop me."

Russia just grumbled, shifting slightly and pulling America into her more, tangling their legs together. The movie began with its grand opening of the Russian palace during the era the movie was set in as loud and regal music played over it. Anastasia, as usual, dashed up to her Grammama and was introduced to the little golden box that plays Once Upon a December.

"I'm annoyed they don't have Russian accents," America complained for like the twentieth time. She always said that when they watched that movie, followed with, "Russian accents are amazing, why aren't they using that to their advantage?"

"Because Americans suck," Russia chuckled sleepily, rubbing her cheek into America's hair. It was so soft and fluffy – like one of those faux fur pillows. But better because she could also cuddle up to her American and feel the comforting warmth of the other. Plus, America had a really nice shampoo that smelt like berries and ice cream.

"God, tell me about it," the striped country groaned, tracing her fingers along the arms around her waist soothingly, knowing her wife loved it when she did that - and she would love it even more since she was exhausted. Russia hummed gratefully at her actions and nuzzled her some more.

About halfway into the movie America quietly called, "Honey?"

Russia didn't respond.

"Russia?"

No response.

America smiled and turned off the TV, carefully peeling the Slavic country's arms off her, shimmying off the couch and flopping onto the floor. Standing up, she scooped up Russia in her arms effortlessly and carried her to their bedroom. She tucked her in gently, leaving her with a loving kiss on the forehead before leaving the room to have a shower and brush her teeth. She figured Russia would be fine in her current attire since it was fairly loose clothing, so she didn't bother taking it off her.

Once America had completed her evening tasks she slipped under the covers and snuggled up to her wife, who was happy to unconsciously wrap her up in a hug. America sighed contentedly and soon fell asleep cuddling her big bear.

▪▪¤▪▪

"I told you you were dying, and what you do? Ignore me."

"Kролик, I'm sorry. Can you please – " (Russian: Bunny)

"Take care of you? No way," America retorted, looking in the mirror to tie her tie properly. "I warned you that it would be cold, and you didn't listen; this is your own fault."

Russia blew her nose miserably and groaned, wrestling the duvet on top of her. Unfortunately, her efforts were fruitless, and her wife had the pleasure to watch her struggle pathetically to escape her bonds. America chuckled as she went limp, clearly giving up and lying in defeat under the fabric.

"Now look what you've done," America chided in amusement, walking over and tucking in Russia properly.

"Мой ангел (Russian: My angel)," Russia whispered, cupping the side of America's face as she leant over her, making the striped country blush. "Пожалуйста, оставайтесь со мной. Я не хочу быть одна." (Russian: Please stay with me. I don't want to be alone.)

America felt her face warm as Russia stared pitifully up at her, rubbing her thumb on her cheek.

"...okay fine. But only because you're adorable and I love you," America gave in, kissing her forehead and patting her chest. She straightened up, leaving Russia's hand to flop down onto her torso, "I'll call work and say I can't make it, you need a shower."

"But I can't get up," Russia whined, sneezing and shivering even though she was under the covers. America bit her lip and felt the other's forehead with the back of her hand.

"You're pretty hot...not you're not hot every day," America winked with a smirk. Russia glared at her, but the glare was undermined by her tinted red cheeks and yet another sneeze.

"I think you're coming down with a fever," America concluded, releasing Russia from her blanket prison and pulling her to her feet. "How about I run you a hot bath and while you're chillin' in there I'll call work, mkay?"

Russia nodded and, supported by America, made her way over to their attached bathroom in all its tiled glory. America let her go and turned on the faucet to the bath, dipping her hand into the stream of water every now and then to check the temperature. Once she was sure it was warm enough, America stood up and turned the tap off again, turning to Russia, who was leaning groggily against the door.

"Do you think you'll be good to change by yourself?"

Russia nodded, frankly too sick and sluggish to say anything flirty. America frowned and embraced her gently, knowing she probably ached from sleeping weirdly on the couch for a bit. Russia immediately returned the hug, grateful for something to support her - and for the warmth.

"I hope you feel better soon, котя (Russian: Kitten)," America murmured into the other's shoulder, letting go and kissing her cheek. "I'll just be in the bedroom if you need me."

Russia nodded once again, not really interested in using her voice since it sounded gross – plus her throat was scratchy and aching, making it difficult to even swallow. Once America left the room, she shucked off her clothes from the day before and sank into the bath with a sigh of relief. Russia thanked America in her head, grateful to her amazing wife for making the water the perfect temperature.

Soon America opened the door to the bathroom, dressed in more casual clothes than before and holding two mugs in her hands. Russia blushed when she saw her, looking around for something to cover herself with.

"Babe, chill," America chuckled, closing the door and sitting herself down next to the tub. "It's not like I haven't seen you naked before~"

Russia blushed even harder and slid further into the tub to the point where her chin almost touched the water and her feet were exposed above the surface, "I know, but it's embarrassing."

America smiled and rolled her eyes, lifting the mugs over the side of the bathtub to show to Russia. One mug was decorated with the American flag, and the other had every planet in the solar system along with the stars. There was a small pink sticky note that America had stuck onto the mug with a small drawing of Pluto that Russia found too adorable to take off (although she had to to wash the mug; the first time she did America almost cried before she explained why she had removed it).

"I made you some ginger and lemon tea for your throat," she explained, handing Russia the mug before sipping from her own patriotic one. Russia frowned childishly at her and took her mug reluctantly, eyeing America's drink. She didn't really like ginger.

"What did you make?"

"Oh this?" America grinned, displaying her cup like it was the grand prize of a game show. "This is just a small little thing I whipped up: my homemade hot chocolate with dark and white chocolate shavings and a drizzle of maple syrup with whipped cream spiralled on the surface, and a shiny red glass cherry to top it all off."

Russia literally started drooling as America described the delicious treat, leaning in as the intoxicating aroma drugged her senses and drew her in. Just as she was almost close enough to taste the glorious beverage America ripped it away from her at the last second.

"Nuh-uh, Russie~" America tutted, booping her wife's nose smugly. "You're sick, baby bear. No chocolate for you."

"God why do you have to tease me like that," Russia moaned, resting her arms and chin on the side of the bathtub with a sickly pout.

America blushed, staring down at her hot chocolate in silence while she bit her lip, trying to come up with a not flirty reply.

Russia caught on to her wife's predicament and smirked evilly, stretching out a hand to lift America's chin so that her gaze was directed towards her face.

"If you keep teasing me, I might have to punish you~" Russia purred, drawing a thick blush from America.

Before she could lean in for a heated kiss, Russia pulled away from her flustered wife and sneezed violently, coughing slightly as well. America snapped out of her daze and blushed even harder, slapping her own face with her red and white hand in a facepalm.

"Oh my god, I hate you."

"No you – " Another sneeze. "- don't."

"You're right," the striped country admitted, slurping her delicious drink to annoy Russia for a bit of payback. "But that doesn't mean you're not an ass sometimes."

"You're one to talk."

America poked her tongue out at Russia, causing both of them to giggle.

They chatted for a bit longer until the bath water went cold and Russia started shivering again. America collected both their empty mugs (Russia had eventually given in and drank the disgusting stuff) and washed them while Russia changed into her comfiest pyjamas and climbed into bed.

Meanwhile America chopped up some vegetables and beef to make the most soup-like borscht she could manage. Once she had left everything to sit for a bit she made her way back to the bedroom to check on Russia and see if she needed any company. But America's lovely (and very sick) wife was too busy taking a quick nap to notice her enter, and America decided just to wake her up once her lunch was ready.

▪▪¤▪▪

"What do you think did this?" Russia asked as she scooped up more borscht. It was warm and delicious; Russia could taste the flavours even though everything else tasted like garbage due to the mucus in her chest and nose. So gross.

America rolled her eyes, trying to split a large piece of beef in half with her spoon, "Oh I dunno, maybe the fact that you went outside in the snow with a fucking shirt and shorts?"

Russia pouted, sneezing, "I just wanted to prove I was strong..."

America's gaze softened and she smiled softly, placing her bowl on the beside table and rising from her chair next to the bed that she had previously dragged in.

"Awww, baby..." she cooed sympathetically, climbing into the bed beside her sick wife. She slipped her arms around Russia's waist and leant her head on her shoulder, leaving Russia to lean her head on hers. "You don't need to prove anything to me – I know you're strong."

"I know," Russia sighed, holding her bowl in one hand and wrapping the other around America's shoulders. "I just...like being strong for you."

America rolled her eyes affectionately.

"You're a dumbass."

"Yeah but I'm your dumbass."

America kissed her cheek, nuzzling her head into the crook of Russia's neck.

"Wouldn't have it any other way."

They stayed in that position until Russia had finished eating her borscht. Once she had, America gathered up their dishes and place them in the sink, wrapping up her leftovers and storing them in the fridge. When she came back, she noticed Russia wheezing slightly, probably from the fever.

"Do you need some Vaseline hun? America asked, going into the bathroom and grabbing the jar from the cabinet above the sink. Russia, not one to turn down the chance for her hot wife to take care of her, quickly took off her shirt and laid expectantly on the bed.

America came back out and chuckled at the sight, sitting herself down next to Russia, "Gee, someone's eager, hmm?"

Russia rolled her eyes and poked her tongue out, encouraging America to laugh some more. The striped country dipped two of her fingers into the translucent gel and rubbed it into Russia's red skin and all over her chest. The Vaseline made Russia feel a little weird – like her chest was getting medicine – but it felt nice nonetheless. Once the front was done, she flipped over and America did her back as well, closing the jar once she was done.

"Ewwwww," America joked, trying to rub the Vaseline off her hands. "So sticky..."

Russia just laughed tiredly as she forcefully dragged her hands against the fabric of her pants to try to rid herself of the gross feeling. Once she was satisfied, she returned the Vaseline to its original position and joined Russia under the blankets, pulling Russia's head into her chest and resting her chin on her head. Russia sighed happily, wrapping her arms around America's torso and snuggling into her, enjoying the warmth. Their breathing slowed to a steady rhythm as the clock on the wall ticked by.

Then America sneezed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 156 27
I have no idea why I did this- I made a country that helps America with their states, don't ask- America, a lazy, stupid, fat country to the others...
56.9K 809 9
(WARNINGS: CRINGE) Fluff and maybe NSFW. 4/26/2020: #101 - rusame 4/30/2020: #486 - rusame
6.2K 546 18
«𝚁𝚞𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚊 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛» "𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑢𝑛𝑠𝑒𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙, 𝑖𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑖𝑡?" !Warning! • This is a male country x female reader. • T...
115K 2.1K 72
So this is a one shot books for the lovely America of course this is my home country so I feel better about writing about him. I'm also from the Dee...