Small Lovers (Number 5 X Read...

By XxGalaxy_FoxX

naur this book is so old and really bad sorry so pls keep that in mind if you wanna even try to read it๐Ÿ’€ rea... More

Introduction
*^Chapter 1^*
*^Chapter 2^*
*^Chapter 3^*
*^Chapter 4^*
*^Chapter 5*^
I'm sorry
*^Chapter 6^*
Guess who's back BITCH
dead sorry KEKW

IM SOOO SORRY!

592 4 0
By XxGalaxy_FoxX

I AM SOO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING IN, LIKE FOREVER!

PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR MY STUPIDITY, I  was really tired and sick for the first week, then I kinda forgot about Wattpad, UNTIL NOW!!!

I'm going to start working on the next chapter right now, but I'm also working on a Will Byers X Reader fanfic, so upload might be a little stretched out. I cannot believe that we have over 300 views, you guys just mean the word to me and I cannot thank you enough! I'm going to try my very hardest to post by the 16th.

That's all for now! Goodbye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.3K 3.4K 31
E D I T I N G....โœ๏ธ โ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™œ๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง. . .โž ๏ฝก:ยฐเฎ โ๐™„๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ก๐™ฎ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง. . .โž !! READER HAS NO PRONOUNS...
673K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
678K 13.4K 36
Y/N L/N: youtuber and twitch streamer often makes reddit videos with her friends. However, it's only at vidcon that she's able to meet them all in on...
333K 10.1K 110
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...