Crescent Queen {2} Mikaelson...

By hailsnikita

Sequel to Wolf Queen After leaving to find out more about herself and family, Isabel a teen mom gets more the... More

Interview
Answers With The Cast
Isabel Donovan
Crescent Queen *hybrid addition*
Message Received☽0☾
The Queen And Her Heirs☽1☾
Pestilence☽2☾
Chanting☽3☾
Saved By The Wolf☽4☾
The Vision☽5☾
The Babies
Crescent
High Tide☽6☾
A Dorky Hybrid☽7☾
Means Something To You☽8☾
Forgive Me☽9☾
Casket Girls And Surreal Sketches☽10☾
The Harvest Ceremony☽11☾
Surprise Visits and Name Markings☽12☾
Explain It☽13☾
The Crescents☽14☾
Solve The Riddle☽15☾
Brewing In Anger☽16☾
Temperature☽17☾
The Faction Party☽18☾
A Witch Peace Feast☽19☾
Thea Labonair ☽20☾
They're Gone And Its Collapsing☽21☾
Moonlight Rings And Side Deals☽22☾
She's Gone☽23☾
Crescent Queen |2|
Project Rebirth☽24☾
She's The Queen☽25☾
Tempting Offers☽26☾
Must Know☽28☾
Werewolf Rescue Mission☽29☾
A Funeral And Manacles☽30☾
Truth In The Journal☽31☾
Wishes☽32☾
Barriers☽33☾
My Secrets, Their Secrets☽34☾
Unmasked Past☽35☾
Blood Diversion☽36☾
Under The Same Stars☽37☾
Sweet Sound☽38☾
Magically Connected☽39☾
Dark Vision☽40☾
Some Doubts☽41☾
The Little Big Surprise☽42☾
For Their Good☽43☾
D For Disaster☽44☾
Crescent Queen |3|
Drawn In☽45☾
Sweet Children of Mine☽46☾
Fight It Out☽47☾
Party Invite☽48☾
The Fashion Police☽49☾
My Warrior Sister☽50☾
In The Deep Blue☽51☾
Tastes Like Confusion With A Hint Of Betrayal☽52☾
Its Never Easy☽53☾
Hands And Hearts☽54☾
In Limbo☽55☾
Distract☽56☾
Unsired Heart☽57☾
Old Friend☽58☾
Never Again☽59☾
I Just Got You Back☽60☾
Mother Trucker☽61☾
New Strain☽62☾
The Captive One☽63☾
Goodbye Is In Order☽64☾
Take Him Down☽65☾
Love And Lost☽66☾
A Sacrifice☽67☾
Crescent Queen |4|
Children of the Damned
Father Dearest☽68☾
Tale as Old as Time☽69☾
The Last Malraux☽70☾

Trusted☽27☾

1.3K 45 98
By hailsnikita

Don't know if I used that set of clothes yet... 😅

•|•

The Crescent wolves who were staying at the compound congregated in the courtyard when Elijah entered the room.

"Brother! Niklaus!"

At the sound of Elijah's voice, Isabel walked into the room to see what was going on.

Isabel walked over to Elijah and raised an eyebrow at him. "You do realize that literally everyone in here has supernatural hearing, right?" She asked sarcastically.

"Where is my brother?" He asked instead of answering her.

"I'll check his calendar..." she faked a thoughtful smile expression before saying, "wait, no. Not my day to watch over him..."

"Isabella, this city is under siege by an army of beasts following my deranged mother's every command." He told her, annoyance lacing his tone. "Now, considering it was your people who just declared war on my kind, now's not the best time for your particular brand of sass."

"Nik left a while ago. If you want to find him, I can't help you because I'm a little busy trying to find to people who have gone off the grid. Now if only there was a magical device that people used to call people? Hmm, I don't know. I'm out of ideas. Good luck though." She turned to walk away, but stopped and turned back at the last moment. "Oh! One more thing, Lijah- those "beasts" that you're referring to? They may be under Esther's control, but, like you said, they're my people. So, if you hurt them, your bitch of a mother will be the least of your problems."

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

After Isabel finally got through to Davina, she got the adress and left her wolves in the care of Hayley who seemed like a woman on a mission today.

But upon her arrival she found Davina with Mikael looming over her. "Vina!" She yelled in worry as she sped over and knocked Mikael into a nearby tree and stood in front of the witch protectively.

"Wait! Izzy!" Davina yelled, standing up and holding Isabel back.

"What are you doing with him Davina?" She asked angrily. "He's dangerous."

Davina sighed shakily with a guilty look on her face. "I know, I know. I-I'm the one who brought him back from the Other Side." She confessed not knowing Isabel already knew about her being the one to bring him back. "And he's helping me learn how to fight."

"Davina," the werewolf said calmly. "You need to tell me everything. Now."

Davina nodded. "Okay."

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Davina used her magic to lock Mikael inside her cabin and burned some sage so that she and Isabel could speak in private on the porch without the vampire vampire hunter listening in.

"Go ahead, Vina." She urged the teen witch. "I'm listening. And I'll try my best to understand why you would bring someone as evil as him back onto this world."

Davina nodded and let out a shaky breath. "I'm using him to get to Klaus. To make him pay for everything he has done to me and my friends. And everyone else he wronged who was innocent." She admitted looking down at her hands that sat in her lap.

Isabel grabbed Davinas hands. "You certainly aren't the first to try," she said remembering when her friends had gotten Mikael to come back. "So many have. And Nik prevails each and every time. And you know what happens to those who tried? They died. He or his family killed them."

"I know that you need him. But- but I just wanted him to pay! Pay for all he's done. I hate him!" She cried. "And now, I have Mikael's obedience and I can use him against Klaus."

Isabel brought Davina into a side hug seeing the young girl's distress. "Speaking of obedience. How did you manage that? Mikael is capable of doing things on his own without help."

Davina lifted her hand to show the blonde her bracelet. "This is the Bracelet of Obedience. When I brought Mikael back to life, I used this to bind him to me. Now whatever I want him to do he'll do without hesitation as long as I wear it."

"And where was Andrew in all this?Because I feel like he's been distant for a while now."

"I made him promise not to tell you," Davina told her as she separated from the hug to look Isabel in the eyes. "I wanted to tell you in my own time and he respected that. But I guess his bond with you was making it hard for him so he stayed with me to make sure I was safe."

Isabel sighed.

I wonder if you know how much that boy truly cares for you?

"I understand you Davina. I really do. And at one point of knowing Nik I did wish he would leave and never return. But this is Mikael. And Mikael is the definition of a monster." Isabel scanned over Davinas face before saying, "please don't do this to me. I worry for your safety."

Davina look at the older girl in sadness before looking down, feeling conflicted. "I'm only using him till I break Klaus' sire bond with Marcel and Josh. Then Mikael's free." She explained. "I just don't want Klaus coming here to stop me from unsiring my friends. Mikael is my protection."

"Dieu sauve-moi." Isabel muttered in French. "I'm gonna regret this but I promised to be by your side and help you. But I don't trust Mikael. Not with you. And I don't want you in the line of danger because of him. Especially when Nik survives. Cause trust me. He will."

Davin looked at her hands and it landed on her bracelet. "I have an idea."

"What? What is it?" Isabel asked with furrowed brows.

"You'll wear the bracelet instead." Davina admitted. "You promised to keep him a secret and I trust you more then anyone except Drew. And I know you won't betray me like others have done."

Davina knew she could trust the Crescent Queen. She considered Isabel her family. And she protected her family. Which was why she was doing this for not only Marcel and Josh but for Isabel as well. She believed that her Izzy deserved better and with Klaus in her life, she was in danger. But if she wanted Klaus to stay then Davina would let her decide his fate.

"Are you sure you're sure about this?" Isabel asked.

Davina nodded with determination and placed her hand on the bracelet. They linked hands and Davina moved the bracelet to blondes wrist.

"All I want is to break the sire bond that Marcel and Josh have with Klaus. Whatever happens after that will be up to you. There's a chance you won't let him die and that'll be okay. And if you need it. I'll help put Mikael back where he belongs. You, Marcel, and Josh are more important to me then Klaus dead."

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

With the watchful eye of Isabel, Davina and Mikael continued their training.
"You're anticipating. Do not let me see your move before you make it," Mikael told her before striking at her staff, knocking her off-balance and causing her to twist her ankle as she fell. She whimpered in pain and Isabel was immediately on her feet.

"Get up," Mikael said, impatiently.

Davina groaned. "I can't. I hurt my ankle."

"The ability to end your pain is a warrior's true weapon. Master that, and nothing holds power over you." Davina glared at him. "Now, on your feet." Davina winced and stayed down. "I said, On. Your. Feet."

"Mikael." Isabel growled. "Back. Off."

Davina continued to glare at him, but grabbed her staff to use it to help her pull herself up on her feet. She leaned against the staff for support while Mikael looked mildly impressed.

"Good. Perhaps you've actually learned something today."

"Come on Davina," Isabel said as she went to help Davina.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Davina sat in a chair inside the cabin as she gingerly removed her boot to find that her ankle had swollen and bruised. She whimpered in pain as she gently touched the top of her foot.

"Give me your phone. I'll call Drew," Isabel told Davina while holding her hand out. Davina reached into her pocket and handed it over to Isabel who immediately got Andrew on the phone.

"Davina? Are you alright? Are you hurt? Where are you? Are you at your cabin?"

"Andrew! I've missed you," Isabel told him with a tight smile and Andrews face dropped knowing he was in trouble with his sire for the secrets he's been keeping for the girl he loved. "So nice to finally hear your voice. Yes we're at her cabin and right now I need a few things for Davina and I need you to get them."

"Alright." He sighed. "I'll be right there."

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Andrew arrived to the cabin with the things Davina needed, and went straight to work on the injured ankle.

He rolled up her jeans to get a better look. "Yeah, I've heard about this. I've never actually seen it firsthand." He glance dup at Davina with a mischievous twinkle in his eyes. "It seems like someone has knocked you head over heels." Davina giggled at him while Isabel shook her head at her friend. "And I thought I'd have that honor." He mumbled with a fake pout.

"Hmm." Davina grinned, close mouthed.

Andrew used his fingers to scoop up an herbal poultice that he's made in a bowl and spread it over Davina's injured foot carefully

Davina wrinkled her nose up in disgust. "Ugh, it smells like-"

"The wrong end of something dead? Yeah. I know. I have a hybrid sense of smell." Davina quietly laughed at his expense as he finished treating her ankle and stood up with a large smile on his face. "There you go!"

Davina sighed in relief and tried to stand up. "Wow, the pain is just-"

She stumbled on her numb foot, but Andrew quickly caught her before she could hit the floor. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!" He sat her down on the bench next to him.

"This stuff is just a herbal mixture, Vina. It's not magical," Isabel told her as Andrew sat her ankle on the chair so it can rest.

"How did you know about this?" Davina asked her friend curiously.

"Kol an old friend of mine told me about it when my brother Matt got hurt." She smiled lightly. "And then I stalk piled a cabinet filled with it for my brother to use if he ever needed it. Which he most likely will in that town."

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

"I never thought I'd like hitting someone so much." Isabel growled as she aimed to wack Mikael in the head but he caught it. She had been training with Mikael for a while after Davina told her for the hundredth time that she was okay. Isabel was angry he tried to kill her child, hurt the witch, and was back on earth.

"You are to repetitive in your moves Isabella." Mikael informed her with that permanent scowl set on his face. "Try and surprise me."

Isabel spun the staff in her hand before going for Mikael's legs and knocking him on his back. Then continuing to violently hit him in the stomach with the staff. "Now how's that for not repetitive?" She asked through her pants of exhaustion, setting her staff down on the ground and leaning on it slightly.

"Yet you still need to learn to always be on guard." Mikael grunted as he used his legs to knock Isabel away from him.

She got up and went into a fighting stance as he used vamp speed to get up. "You seriously bug the shit out of me." She growled at him before running at him in vampire speed and shoving him then doing the same from behind and when she went for the third time he held his hand out and knocked her to the ground with a hand to the gut. She stayed on her back groaning in pain.

Mikael leered down at her and used his foot to crush her wrist. She screamed in pain which caused Andrew to speed to her aide and push Mikael away from his sire.

He glared at Mikael as he took Isabel in the cabin to tend to her wound that wouldn't be healing normally due to Mikael wanting to hurt her.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

"There isn't enough paste left." Isabel complained. "And it smells like cow shit." She watched as he went to grab some anyway. "Do not touch me with it Drew."

Andrew chuckled at her and backed away with raised hands and a puppy eyed face. "I don't know what you want me to do."

Isabel thought for a moment. Wondering what would help her wrist heal faster and in the correct position and only one thing came to mind.

"Davina?" She asked causing the still injured girl to look over at her. "Could I ask a witch friend of mine to come. He can help. I know he can."

"But can we trust him?" Davina asked with an unsure look. "I don't want many people knowing about this place..."

"I trust him." Isabel nodded.

"Then yes. If you trust him then you can tell him about this place."

Isabel smiled knowing she could see Kaleb again.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

"That is a nasty looking wound you got yourself," Kaleb said examining the crushed wrist. Andrew and Davina stayed in another room. Davina resting her foot and Andrew making sure she was comfortable.

"In retrospect I shouldn't have tried to make someone mean and brutal fight me." She smiled but it was strained due to the immense amount of pain she was feeling. "Not a good idea."

Kaleb chuckled and shook his head at her. "Give me your hand." He ordered her and she placed her small hand in his large one. He placed his other hand over her wrist and tried to heal it with a spell. His right hand that held her hand glowed a dark blue which they both noticed. As Isabel thought it was the spell, Kaleb felt the spell strengthen just a bit due to the bond.

He was using the parabatai bond to fuel the magic.

"There. All done."

She took her hand away and felt no more pain. She tried to roll her wrist but it still felt sore. "Hmph."

"It's magic, alright? Not a miracle." Kaleb glanced at the papers in the room noticing the many spells sprawled out that Andrew and Isabel had gone through for Davina. "That's quite the spell you and your little witch friend got going here. I mean, not to pry, and I figured you had your secrets. But what exactly is going on here?"

"Do you trust me?" She asked instead of answering.

"Are you slicked? Those sad eyes might fool some people, but not me. I know what you're after." Isabel looked at him in confusion and fear, but he was only teasing her. "You've got a lecherous heart, Isabel Labonair!" Isabel started laughing at him as he continued to tease her. "I won't be used, not for my body, nor my magic!" Isabel giggled at his exaggeration. "We can hold hands, that's it!" He looked at her for a moment and grew serious. "Whatever it is you're up to, well, you can tell me when you're good and ready." He told her softly.

He brushed a lock of her blonde hair behind her ear, and Isabel just stared at him, smiling. He started to lean closer and she felt frozen to the spot, not willing herself to move away from his advance. Kaleb's lips were so close to Isabels but a voice stopped them.

"Isabel?"

Kaleb quickly pulled away and they both turned their heads to see Andrew helping Davina walk.

"Davina. Drew." Isabel greeted the two supernaturals with an awkward forced smile.

Andrew noticed Kaleb first and raised an eyebrow with an amused look obviously being the one to catch them so close unlike Davina who followed in when they were already apart. "And you are?"

"Kaleb." She gestured to her two friends. "Davina and Andrew. Davina, Andrew." She gestured to her witch friend. "This is Kaleb. The witch I told you two about."

Davina smiled at him as she took a step in front of Andrew and leaned against the door and placing her hand on the doorknob. "Well then it's nice to meet you."

"Yeah. It's nice to finally meet the guy who has made her smile more these past few months then I've ever seen," Andrew said watching as Isabel flushed a deep pink.

"Nice to meet you guys too," Kaleb said politely before looking at the only female hybrid with a teasing smile. "So you've talked about me?"

Isabel rolled her eyes at him but she felt her face burn in embarrassment and the smile wouldn't leave no matter how much she willed it too. "Oh get over yourself."

"Are you two okay?" Davina asked looking between the two while Andrew just smirked and crossed his arms. Isabel and Kaleb looked at each other but quickly looked away again, remembering the almost kiss. A teasing smile appeared on her lips at the thought of someone who isn't Klaus catching the female hybrids attention. "Did something happen between you two?"

Isabel quickly shook her head. "No. Nothing."

"Yeah right." Andrew mumbled low enough that only Davina and Isabel heard. Davina because she was close and Isabel because she had hybrid hearing.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

"Listen-"

"Drew I get it." Isabel interrupted her sire. She and Andrew stood in the kitchen to talk without the two witches over hearing. "Keeping secrets from your friends for someone you like." Andrew looked down at the ground feeling ashamed. "Just never do it again. Because if there's one thing people should learn about me is that I'm good at keeping secrets. That is unless I think the situation isn't being handled correctly and needs to be taken care of."

"I still should say sorry. Keeping Mikael a secret was a bad move. Forgive me?"

"Maybe." Isabel smiled assuringly at her hybrid friend. "Now go back to Davina. I'm sure she misses your company."

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Kaleb watched over Isabel and Davina making sure the two slept peacefully. He watched Isabels mouth part open letting out small breaths of air and couldn't help but admire her. She seemed so calm. So safe.

After a while when he was sure they were in a deep enough sleep, he closed the bedroom door and checked to make sure Andrew was asleep before he started to sneak through Davina's things in search of the white oak stake.

Kaleb knew his mother wanted the stake, but he also didn't want his siblings to die. As much as they hurt him. Isabel needed them and he'd do anything to allow her happiness. But anything could happen if he didn't get that stake so he went with his mothers demand.

The witch passed an ajar door and noticed that dozens of candles are lit inside. He slowly opened the door and peered inside, and when he determined it to be empty, he walked inside and started to look around. He opened and closed several drawers before finally finding the stake.

Just as he went to grab it, Mikael appeared and twisted his arm behind him. "What have we here? A liar and a thief?"

Kaleb groaned. "I'm just looking about!"

"Give me one reason why I shouldn't kill you right here?" His father shouted.

"The bracelet. The one she uses to control you. I'm a witch. I know the magic to turn it off. You'll be free to do whatever you want, provided you promise not to harm me or Isabel." He negotiated. Mikael considered the offer for a moment before roughly letting him go. Kaleb winced in pain and rubbed his hand where Mikael gripped it. "I take it we have a deal?"

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Isabel sat up in the bed the two girls shared took Davina's phone to see multiple texts from Cami.

I really need you to answer me! -C
HE KNOWS WHERE YOU ARE! -C

"Kaleb!" She called out to him. He rushed in to see if she was hurt but she just seemed worried. "I need you to put her to sleep for a while."

"Why? What's going on?" He asked worriedly.

"Just do it. Now!" He nodded and waved his hand over Davinas face making sure she would be peacefully asleep.

She quickly grabbed his hand and led him to where Andrew was sleeping as well. "Something bad is bound to happen and I don't need either of them getting involved then getting hurt because of their mouths," she finally told him as he did the same thing he did to Davina to Andrew. "I need you to come with me. Now."

The duo walked to another room just as Klaus arrived at the cabin. He walked up onto the porch and looked through the windows. But because Kaleb was doing a spell inside, he couldn't see anything.

Kaleb had his hand on her lower back using the freaky bond power share he discovered without her noticing. "Keschede sede ni canun. Keschede senu ni...Excede canun infernum da ba nunc canun. Senon canu ni..."

It wasn't long before a staff was tossed by Klaus through a window. When Isabel and Kaleb duck, Isabel's head hit the edge of a trunk and knocked herself unconscious due to being vulnerable from the magic pulling.

"Enough games, Davina!" Klaus shouted. "Send out my father! Let's finish this."

Kaleb checked on Isabel hoping she was okay when Mikael grabbed him in a choke-hold. "Release me!" Mikael demanded. "Or I will kill you then her!" Mikael then dropped Kaleb onto the floor.

"Davina! Is this not why you brought him for? I'm not afraid!" Klaus shouted.

Kaleb grabbed Isabel's wrist and touched the bracelet while chanting, "dinti tu e sedo per un dayen un trahen ble doce mozore. Un frantue e sedo per un dayen un trahen ble do sedo per." The bracelet started to glow, and Mikael closed his eyes, feeling the power of the curse lifting.

Klaus waited outside when he heard the sound of the door creaking open. Mikael walked out onto the porch and smirked at his bastard son.

"Hello, boy."

So Nate has said he's pro life and has made some people hate him I don't know. I'm neutral with that but I don't think I'll be changing the actor.

Onto more positive thoughts... THE NEXT CHAPTER IS EXCITING. YEE. Not as exciting as chapter 33 but still exciting! 😋

And Daniel Sharman is such a puppy. So cute.

Taken by Indiana Evans thats who. ☺️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 6.9K 38
Despite knowing what she was in for, she made a choice to help the Crescent Wolf Pack, believing that it could bring the prosperity and peace they'd...
902K 25.6K 54
A KING CAN RULE ONLY WITH A QUEEN BY HIS SIDE: Family is power. The Original Vampire family swore it to each other a thousand years ago. They pledged...
123K 3.9K 36
Isabelle Lockwood was a werewolf who thought she had escaped the drama of Mystic falls. But when Klaus Mikaelson shows up on her doorstep, demanding...
96.6K 2.8K 33
"I can't lose anyone else, Elijah. Especially not by my own hand." New Orleans. A city run by the supernatural. When Elijah Mikaelson learns of Hayl...