Some Day | Wolfstar

By -wiltedflower-

Maybe if Sirius Black wished for it hard enough, Remus Lupin would be his. If only his family wasn't caught u... More

Before You Start
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten - part one
Ten - part three
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen*
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty - part one
Twenty- part two
Twenty - part three
Twenty - part four
Twenty-one*
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty - part one
Thirty - part two
Thirty- part three
Thirty - part four
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty - part one
Forty - part two
Forty-one
Forty-two*
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Fifty - part one
Fifty - part two
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
Fifty-nine
Sixty - part one
Sixty - part two
Sixty-one
Sixty-two
Sixty-three
Sixty-four*
Sixty-five
Sixty-six
Sixty-seven
Sixty-eight
Sixty-nine
Seventy - part one
Seventy - part two
Seventy - part three
Seventy-one
Seventy-two
Seventy-three
Seventy-four
Seventy-five
Seventy-six
Seventy-seven
Seventy-eight
Seventy-nine
Eighty
Eighty-one
Eighty-two
Eighty-three
Eighty-four
Eighty-five
Eighty-six
Eighty-six point five(?)
Eighty-seven
OH MY GODS
Epilogue
Author's Note
vote
No Promises

Ten - part two

5.3K 278 39
By -wiltedflower-

(13 years old)

Sirius grinned at James as they covered Regulus with the invisibility cloak. "Be as quiet as you can, Regs," James said, and Sirius kept a hand on his brother's back for good measure.

"It's Regulus," a voice sounded.

"Sure, Regs," James grinned. The three boys walked up the stairs and along the corridor. They stopped in front of the portrait of the Fat Lady.

"Cauldron cakes," James spoke, and the portrait slid away from the entrance. With a steady hand on Regulus' back, Sirius gently pushed him in.

Inside, Remus and Peter were curled up in plush chairs by the fire. Remus looked up from his massive book, and waved at the two boys. Peter was dozing off, an empty box of Ice Mice on his lap.

Sirius made a great show of looking for his lost brother, he could swear he was right there...

Rolling his eyes, Regulus stepped out of the cloak himself. Remus put his book away and bounced over to Regulus, whom he wrapped up in a warm embrace. "How are you, Reg? I was getting bored waiting for you. Mom sent me Christmas cookies, come on," he walked the small boy over the fireplace.

"Hey, Sirius," Peter mumbled in his sleep, earning a loud smack on the head from James. "That's Regulus, idiot. This is Sirius..." James turned to his side, but Sirius was nowhere to be found.

A couple seconds later, Regulus let out a loud shriek as something began tickling him. He fell off his chair and on to the floor. Remus blindly reached for Sirius, and ended up on the floor. A mop of unruly black hair popped out of the cloak for a moment, then vanished again. Unable to resist, James and Peter jumped in as well.

Some time later, the five boys lay curled up by the fire. James, Sirius, and Remus huddled together under a massive blanket. James trying to catch a chocolate frog, Remus hunched over his book, and Sirius trying to get Remus to put the book away. Peter and Regulus sat on the floor by their feet, looking at Peter's wizard cards.

"James lost my Merlin card! He promised he would find me one, but never did."

"I have three Merlins. I got one last week from Hogsmeade. We can trade!"

"My Circe for your Merlin?"

"I'll bring it over tomorrow."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 1.2K 18
Where Regulus Black has lost himself and James Potter has not found himself. Both of them are missing something in their lives. There is only hope th...
3.2K 68 5
The title says it all! Wolfstar oneshots - maybe some headcanons. Please, no hateful/disrespectful comments! If I see that, I will block you! However...
5.5K 269 32
New description! Sirius Black and Remus Lupin. Best friends. Until they each realised that they were in love. With each other. A/N I don't own any of...
17.3K 585 30
Y/n Potter and Regulus Black realize that they're not so different after all. Will their friendship be accepted? Maybe, maybe not Will they care? No...