Bnha react to AUs

By Idiotwhotalkstoomuch

Author-San decides to kidnap bnha characters to watch AUs with her. Viewers: Class 1-A (minus Midoriya) Neito... More

Kidnapping
Hamilton
My R
Hamilton (Part 2)
Future Pro Heroes
Other Side
Nomu
Stronger than you
Calla Draws
Hamilton (Part 3)
Requests(Not a chapter sorry)
Drug Interview
Ready as I'll ever be
Love and Support
The one thing
Miss wanna die
Lost one's weeping
Hamilton (Part 1.5)
Hamilton (part 4)
Hamilton (part 5)
Hamilton (part 6)
Random stories
Future Pro Heroes (part 2)
Hamilton (part 7)
I have questions
Villain Deku (part 2)
Hamilton (Theodosia's story part 1)
Villain Deku (part 3)
Possesive Todoroki
Villain Deku and Todoroki(part 4)
Steven Universe - BD debut
Author's note
Possesive Todoroki (part 2)
1980's au
Heathers (part 2)
Heathers (part 3)
Heathers (part 4)
Heathers (part 5)
Heathers (part 6)
Six the musical
Six the musical (part 2)
Six the musical (part 4)

Hamilton(Theodosia's story part 2)

10K 139 188
By Idiotwhotalkstoomuch

Requests are closed please stop

Okay I know I said I'd do funny stuff but I have a reason for not doing it.

I needed my iPad to gain access to the videos I want.

However

My exams are coming up along with that

My lolo(to people who don't know lolo is grandfather) is sick and I'm visiting him.

Hopefully y'all understand why I didn't manage to show it.

Also

So what do you y'all think of me making a world with light smut scenes? I know some of y'all are dirty minded(I'm looking at you two who wanted a stripper au >:V you commented that and I read it with my religious cousin). It contains the following:

Possesive Shouto Todoroki
A bit Yandere Shouto Todoroki
Submissive Izuku Midoriya

Okay you know what just lemme be honest here

I'm addicted to this fanfic that I'm pretty sure is sadly discontinued

It's called "In the palace, where the honeysuckles grow"

It's a very good fanfic you can find on ao3 and wattpad

If you've read it tell me if I should just use a chapter made by the author or try to write a chapter with all the theories on it.

-Idiotwhotalkstoomuch

I need to stop rambling.

"Lets get on with the world" Aiko said as she appeared with the other two.

"Why are you in a rush?" Sero asked.

"We want to show y'all a world but we also need to start studying for quarterly exams along with work on school projects" Author said.

"Oh I feel that" Mina, Kaminari and Sero said.

"Save our souls plez" Ryoba said. "Gotta return the others here."

Inko, Rei, Eri and Kouta have returned.

Shouto was shown walking away from Katsuki and went to his pocket to grab a letter.

"Izumi writes me a letter everyday"

"It seems like Midori has a different name here" Mina said.

"Well it is more suiting for a girl" Mandalay said.

"Then why did the other version of this world still use Izuku?" Uraraka asked.

".................."(no fourth wall break cuz I didn't speak there)

"Oh! Shouto likes to write letters to me as well!" Rei said as she went to her pocket to pull out some letters.

"Awww that's sweet of him" Mina and Uraraka said.

"When will you two just start texting?" Natsuo asked.

He smiled looking at the letter then clutched it to his chest.

"I'm keeping her bed warm while her husband is away...."

Shouto Todoroki.exe is non respondent and very alarmingly red.

"WOAH ARE THEY GETTIN UNDER THE SHEETS!?!" Mina yelled.

"Under the sheets?" Eri and Kouta asked.

"Ashido Mina" Aizawa said.

"WOULD YOU LOOK AT THE TIME" Mina said pointing at the wall. "I GOTTA GO!"

She jumped from her seat and bolted.

"SPILL THE TEA TO ME KAMINARI WHEN I GET BACK" Mina yelled as Aizawa chased her.

"What's dad doing?" Eri asked.

"Don't worry about it" Author said.

"You're Dad is weird" Kouta said to Eri.

Shouto was having a flashback.

He was on a bed with Izumi and they were just holding onto each other, fully clothed and were just listening to the sound of each other's heartbeat.

"AaAAaAWWwWWwwWWwWwwW" the students said.

"That's so cute!" Hagakure said.

"I'm kind of concerned though of what Midoriya and Shinsou-kun's children think of Midoriya and Todoroki or if they even know" Yaoyorozu said.

They looked at the three girls looking for answers.

"Go away we're trying not to fail Social Studies and Science" Author said while holding a textbook with Ryoba.

"I don't think they know" Aiko said and wasn't holding a textbook. "Todoroki only appears to be a friend of their mother when he visits."

"Oh that makes sense" Yaoyorozu said.

An image of Shinsou on a horse was shown yelling.

"He's on the British side in Georgia"

"I mean I am British there so" Shinsou said.

"He's trying to keep the colonies in line"

"Oh yeah as an army officer(at least I think so I'm in my province currently wifi is slow) he needs to take care of things like that" Kendo said.

"With a war upcoming it's only natural he can't be with Midoriya and their children" Iida said.

"Which leaves her open to having an affair with Todoroki" Uraraka said.

Shouto Todoroki.exe still can't seem to respond due to his face turning from a normal skin tone to a red hue.

"But he can keep all of Georgia"

The screen showed Shouto holding the letters again.

An image of Izumi appeared in front of him and he looked into her eyes.

"Izumi, she's mine"

"Possessive I see" Natsuo and Fuyumi said not helping Shouto who still can't seem to lose the red hue on his face.

He put the letters away.

"Love doesn't discriminate
Between the sinners and the saints"

"That's honestly true" Rei said.

Everyone(who knew at least Inko and the children are oblivious) felt bad (YES ENDEAVOR FELT BAD ITS CALLED CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT) knowing that her chance of a happy love life was cruelly taken away due to Endeavor's ambitions.

"It takes"

The image of Izumi hugged Shouto from behind as Shouto clutched his chest at where his heart was.

"What I'm gathering is" Jirou said. "Todoroki wants to be with Midoriya but knows full well that he can't but still craves to be with her."

"And it takes"

The screen showed Eijirou kissing Katsuki on the cheek while Kaminari, Aoyama And Tetsutetsu we're watching and Aoyama was yelling.

"GET A ROOM!"

Eijirou Kirishima.exe has developed the same red hue like Shouto Todoroki.exe.

Katsuki doesn't seem to be active.

"And it takes"

It showed Mina toasting with tears falling down her face.

"WAIT DID MINA HAVE FEELINGS FOR KATSUKI!?!" Kirishima yelled the red hue on his face disappearing.

"Only in that world" Author said eyes still on her textbook.

"Oh that's a relief" Kirishima said slumping on his seat.

"Wh are you we deliver about it?" Kaminari asked. "Are you being a bit possesive?"

"No" Kirishima answered. "I just thought that I broke her heart by dating Katsuki."

"You precious sunshine boi" Aiko, Author and Ryoba thought.

The red hue on Shouto Todoroki.exe's face has vanished and is now fully functional again.

Shouto was shown again.

"And we keep loving anyways"

"Nothing ever stops how you feel" Midnight said.

"We laugh"

Shouto was shown smiling and laughing while talking to Izumi who was also gleeful.

The Todorokis(except Endeavor and Shouto) smiled seeing their interactions with Shouto being so happy.

Inko was pleased seeing her only child happy.

"I feel that it is wrong to encourage an affair but after learning of Todoroki's..... life" Seiji said. "I can't help but encourage his happiness."

"And we cry"

Izumi was shown comforting a crying Shouto.

The Todorokis'(except Endeavor and Shouto) hearts broke seeing Shouto sad.

"What happened?" Natsuo asked.

"Who knows" Ryoba said.

The screen returned to the current Shouto.

"And we make our mistakes"

The illusion of Izumi cupped Shouto's cheek.

"Well mistakes are only natural" Jirou said. "We can never stop them."

"Yeah....." Yaoyorozu said. "All we can do is grow from them!"

"I'm proud to see you have grown" Aizawa said as he came in with Mina wrapped in his capture scarf.

"And if there's a reason"

Shouto looked to his side to see an image of Izumi.

"I'm by her side"

The image went over and held his hands.

"When so many have tried"

The image of Izumi smiled brightly at him.

"What does that mean?" Kaminari asked.

"It could be a reference to Shinsou-kun" Jirou said.

"I believe Izumi had quite a good amount of male suitors since she was actually quite literate" Aiko said.(ONCE AGAIN NOT SURE I JUST REMEMBER AARON BURR CALLED HER A GREAT ALLY IN POLITICS AND FISH SO YEAH IF IM WRONG CORRECT ME)

"Oh yeah at that time women needed to be very rich and have a high social status to receive any form of education" Yaoyorozu said. "This was though changed later on though as seen with our generation."

"Although some don't still seem to treat women nicely kero" Tsu said looking at a certain grape boy.

"Then I'm willing to wait for it"

He gave a small smile back at the illusion of Izumi.

"I'm willing to wait for it"

Izumi disappeared.

"WAIT A MINUTE" Kaminari yelled. "THIS IS THE SONG THAT GOT REALLY INTENSE IN THE SEVEN MINUTE SUMMARY."

"Bingo" The three girls said.

"How did I not notice?" Jirou asked dumbfounded.

Shouto started walking.

An image of man who bore resemblance to Endeavor with red hair was shown.

"Father?" Endeavor asked.

"Oh!" Fuyumi said.

"It's grandpa" Natsuo said.

"That's our grandfather?" Shouto asked.

"How much did you isolate him Enji!?!" Nezu asked angrily.

Endeavor froze.

"Let's not dwell on that right now" Rei interjected.

"My grandfather was a fire and brimstone preacher" Preacher Preacher Preacher

(Do y'all like that style of doing background ensemble? I might continue that style when I do other musicals specifically a very requested one if I get the motivation to watch it)

"How different from my father in our world" Endeavor said.(I like to imagine he's similar to Endeavor except he didn't force them he was just strict in training and ambitious but never took it as far as he did)

"What's a fire and brimstone preacher?" Hagakure asked.

"Bible stuff that I can't explain because need to finish the world and do our homework" Author said.

"But there are things that the homilies and hymns won't teach ya" teach ya, teach ya, teach ya

"It's religion of course it won't teach us everything since we all have different beliefs" Aizawa said.

The illusion of his grandfather started following him and Izumi reappeared and followed him as well and were the background voice singing.

"My mother was a genius"

"Why is Shouto using 'was' for me?" Rei asked.

"It'll be explained in a bit" Aiko answered.

The image of his grandfather and Izuku appeared behind him and grabbed him by his shoulders.

Genius

An image of a flameless Endeavor was shown.

"Woah Endeavor looks weird without his flames" Sero said.

"Yeah an unusual sight" Kaminari said.

"My father commanded respect" Respect, respect

"Oh definetly" the parental teachers said glaring at the ex number two pro hero.

A child Shouto was shown crying.

"What happened?" Cementoss asked.

"Enji" Nezu growled.

"That wasn't his fault this time!" Ryoba yelled.

"Oh" Aizawa, Present Mic And Midnight said.

"Then why is he crying?" Mina asked concerned.

"Just wait for the next line" Author said.

"When they died"

Everyone went dead silent.

"They left no instructions"

Shouto was shown with a dark expression.

"Just a legacy to protect"

"Damn this world just seems to be so addicted to legacies" Satou said.

"I mean women were basically just baby factories to them so I'm not that surprised" Yaoyorozu said with disgust.

"They still loved back then but in the yes of society women did the chores and reproduce" Midnight said. "That's all their value was."

"That's just horrible" Kirishima said.

Shouto was shown on his left side with his father and mother singing in the background.

"Death doesn't discriminate
Between the sinner and the saints"

"It's sad how true that is" Nezu said.

"Many innocent lives are lost everyday" All Might said. "That's why pro heroes exist."

"They protect the innocent citizens who don't deserve death" Nezu said. "It's unfortunate that the meaning has changed to nothing but a job now though..."

"That's why the Hero Killer came to be" Iida said.

Shouto was shown with a sad smile while the illusion of Izumi looked at him worriedly.

"It takes" Rei sang.

"And it takes" Endeavor sang.

"And it takes" Endeavor's father sang.

"I never thought I'd see the day that dad would sing" Fuyumi said.

"Agreed" Natsuo, Rei And Shouto said.

Shouto has his arms out(I really don't know how to describe it sorry)

"And we keep living anyways"

Shouto was shown with a confident expression.

"We rise"

It became and expression of sadness with tears falling down.

"And we fall"

"Do you perhaps wish to see a psychologist Todoroki?" Ectoplasm asked.

"No I think that I'm actually a lot better than I was before" Shouto said. "But if I do feel like I need it I'll go."

Shouto was shown with his eyes shut tight.

"And we break"

"It's only natural if under so much pressure" Present Mic said.

The figures of his parents, grandfather and Izumi surrounded him.

"And we make our mistakes"

Shouto was shown greatly sorrowed.

"So he still cries over their deaths..." Hagakure said.

"How old was he when they died?" Mina asked.

"Two" Aiko answered flatly.

Silence

"Man Poor Todoroki" Kaminari said.

"I'm guessing we don't exist there?" Fuyumi asked.

"Touya And Natsuo dont" Ryoba answered. "You existed Fuyumi but died."

"O-oh" Fuyumi said.

"And if there's a reason I'm still alive"

"When everyone who loves me has died"

"That's just sad" Jirou said.

"Wait Endeavor was a good father in that world?" Natsuo asked.

The three girls nodded.

"Le gasp" Natsuo said.

His mother's illusion was shown behind him then his father's Then his grandfather's.

Izumi was shown still looking at him worriedly.

"Classic Deku-kun" Uraraka said. "So worried about others."

He gripped his fist on his chest.

"I'm willing to wait for it
I'm willing to wait for it"

"What is he waiting for?" Sero asked.

"His chance" Author answered.

"WAIT FOR IT!"

A lot of people jumped back in surprise from the sudden yell.

The illusions lost the figure of who they were and started to swirl around Shouto who grew distressed.

WAIT FOR IT
WAIT FOR IT
WAIT FOR IT

The illusion regained their form as their faces were covered and they stared down at Shouto.

Shouto placed his hand on his chest.

"I AM THE ONE THING IN LIFE I CAN CONTROL!"

"That is another true thing" Nezu said. "Only you can control your fate."

"Everything is on your decisions" Aiko said. "I'll explain further when we reach a certain part."

Shouto began to clutch his head as the illusions swirled around him again.

WAIT FOR IT
WAIT FOR IT
WAIT FOR IT

The three illusions sang as Endeavor, Rei then Shouto's grandfather appeared with thier eyes covered.

"Why are they're eyes covered?" Hagakure asked.

Author, Ryoba And Aiko gave an "idk" look.

Shouto was looking at the ground away from the illusions.

"I am inimitable!"

The illusion of Izumi appeared behind him with a worried and curious expression.

"I am an original!"

He was looking up.

Izumi disappeared and his parents appeared at his sides.

"No one is like you so all you can do is do you" Author said.

"If they judge you then they're morons" Ryoba said.

WAIT FOR IT
WAIT FOR IT
WAIT FOR IT
WAIT FOR IT

Shouto was shown with his back turned.

"I'm not falling behind or running late!"

"He's just waiting for it" Kaminari said.

"Now you just sound like you're mocking the alternate me" Shouto said.

His mother was shown with an angry expression.

Or late!

"Why am I angry?" Rei asked.

"I think you're meant to represent his current emotions there" Author said.

"He was still a toddler and his family's legacy was in his hands" Ryoba said.

"So it's only natural he feels that way" Aiko said.

His father was shown

Or late!

Then his grandfather

Or late!

WAIT FOR IT
WAIT FOR IT

Shouto was shown angrily yelling.

WAIT FOR IT
WAIT FOR IT

"We really get to see the pressure put on Yoarashi on the other version of this world in this song" Seiji said.

"And now Todoroki has that fate" Yaoyorozu said.

"I'm not standing still!"

The four illusions surrounded him and he looked down refusing to look at them.

"I am lying in wait!"

He stood tall and all the illusions flew back and he had sleep deprived eyes.

"Does he feel that he disappointed them?" Kendo asked.

"Not quite yet at the part where I can explain" Aiko said.

The illusions swirled around him.

WAIT
WAIT
WAIT

"Bakugou faces an endless uphill climb!"

He turned to the side to see an illusion of Katsuki.

CLIMB
CLIMB
CLIMB

"Now can you explain?" Hatsume asked.

"This is basically all I know of what's going down" Aiko said.

"After Katsuki's marriage, Todoroki began to contemplate his own misfortunes."

"Death of his family and being forced to inherit a legacy at such a young age" Midnight said.

"Exactly" Aiko said. "Along with his own misfortunes, he contemplates Katsuki's successes."

"So he's jealous?" Inasa asked unsure.

Aiko nodded.

"He decides to hang on and wait for his chance to shine as Katsuki zooms past him."

"That's actually kinda relatable" Kirishima said.

"This world talks about how we've always had somebody in our life just zoom past us in terms of job, marriage and many more" Aiko said.

"He wants something to prove!"

Shouto was shown staring the illusion down.

"He's got nothing to lose!"

"Oh yeah isn't he an orphan there?" Mina said.

"But isn't Todoroki an orphan as well?" Hagakure said.

"The difference is this" Yaoyorozu said. "Bakugou's parents left him with nothing as shown in the other version of this world with Todoroki."

She pointed at Shouto on the screen.

"While Todoroki in that world, was left with everything from his parents" she said. "He has to live with the burden of his family's legacy while Bakugou did what it took to survive."

The illusions of Shouto's family appeared next to the illusion of Katsuki.

LOSE
LOSE
LOSE
LOSE

Shouto was staring shocked at Katsuki.

"Bakugou's pace is relentless!
He wastes no time!"

"Pretty accurate to our Katsuki right now" Mitsuki said.

"Agreed" Masaru said.

The illusions of Shouto's family were singing.

TIME
TIME
TIME

"What is it like in his shoes?"

"He's definetly envious" Seiji said.

Shouto has a dark expression.

"Bakugou doesn't hesitate..."

The illusion of Katsuki was shown smiling.

"He exhibits no restraint"

"Very accurate to Katsuki" Kirishima said smiling a toothy grin.

"Dammit stop...." Katsuki said looking away from Kirishima.

"He takes"

Eijirou appeared next to him smiling happily

"And he takes"

All Might appeared behind him with a proud smile.

"And he takes"

Kaminari and the gang appeared behind him.

"I'm lost" Shinsou said.

"Kirishima is from a rich family there so..." Yaoyorozu said. "Kirishima represent wealth."

"He wanted Bakugou's job with All Might so thats quite obvious" Jirou said.

"The friend group is..." Uraraka said. "Popularity?"

Shouto was shown intensely staring at the illusions and only the upper part of his face was shown.

"And he keeps winning anyways"

He shut his eyes tight with frustration.

"It must be difficult for him to have so much pressure placed on him" Tetsutetsu said.

"He changes the game..."

The screen only showed his lower body.

He clenched his fists.

"He plays and raises the stakes"

His upper body was shown with a frustrated angry expression.

Katsuki frowned.

"What does that represent?" Rei asked.

"Perhaps he is sad about his jealousy?" Iida suggested.

"And if there's a reason"

His family appeared behind him.

"He seems to thrive"

Shouto has a flashback to Katsuki talking to the gang for the very first time happily holding a drink while Shouto glared at a distance.

"So There has been a long bitter relationship for Todoroki and Bakugou for Todoroki at least since the beginning" Midnight said.

"When So few survive, then Goddamit"

His expression grew dark and angry.

"I'm willing to wait for it"

Wait for it

His family lined up next to him and had determined expressions as they faced the illusion of Katsuki.

Wait for it

"Are they gonna attack or something!?!" Sero said.

"I'm willing to"

The illusions got ready to charge when Shouto put his arm in front of them.

"Wait for it"

Izumi looked at him worriedly from behind again.

"So he's holding off on facing him" Tokoyami said.

"LIFE DOESNT DISCRIMINATE!"

Shouto let the illusions go and they swirled around the illusion of Katsuki who blocked with his arms.

"BETWEEN THE SINNERS AND THE SAINTS!"

He had an angry expression then tears came onto his face.

"IT TAKES!"

Katsuki stared blankly at him.

"I'm guessing he has no reason how Bakugou will react to him so he remains silent in his illusion" Hagakure said.

"Or perhaps that's how he thinks he'll react kero" Tsuyu said.

"AND IT TAKES!"

Kaminari was shown watching a shooting star.

"Wait you mentioned Kaminari dies" Sero said.

"Foreshadowing" Aiko said.

"AND IT TAKES!"

The worried illusion of Izumi was shown.

"The entire time once he stopped talking about Midoriya she always carried a worried expression for him" Mandalay said.

Katsuki moved his arm through the illusions.

"AND WE KEEP LIVING ANYWAY!"

Shouto's fists were clenching.

Tears spilled down his face.

People felt tears hitting their eyes as Shouto cried.

"WE RISE AND WE FALL!!!!" AND WE BREAK AND WE MAKE OUR MISTAKES

Katsuki was shown staring at Shouto with a blank expression.

Illusion Katsuki stretched as Shouto's eyes were closed with tears spilling out.

"AND IF THERE'S A REASON I'M STILL ALIVE WHEN SO MANY HAVE DIED!

Some people began crying hearing that line.

Shouto began to clutch his head as his parents' illusions went closer to him.

"THEN I'M WILLING TO-"

"DONT YOU DARE CLIFF HANGER US AGAIN!" Kaminari yelled.

The illusions left and Shouto opened his eyes to see all the illusions gone except for Katsuki's.

"So the tension left" Hatsume said.

Katsuki was holding a glass and raising it.

"Wait for it" Wait for it

Katsuki smiled at Shouto who let more tears drip out of his face.

"Wait for it" Wait for it

The illusion of Katsuki disappeared with a smile on his face.

Shouto wiped the tears off his face as he turned around and left.

"Wait for it" Wait for it

~Wait for it~
END

"That was intense" Uraraka said.

"Indeed" Iida said.

"We'll show the next world soon" Aiko said as she held Author and Ryoba with telekinesis. "We need to study."

The three disappeared.

Yeah I might not be able to update in a while bcz if I don't give my mom an impressive grade she'll take my phone away

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.4K 1.4K 16
If you like Hazbin, and you like Adam, then you have came to the right place. Imagine you were there for the events of Eden. Witnessed it all. And y...
28.9K 233 17
one shots with slytherin boys - give me request!!! i'm willing to do pretty much anything • fluff 🤍 • smut ❤️ • sad 🖤 Includes the following: Tom...
270K 11.2K 41
A my hero academia fan fiction where All Might didn't lose the slime monster... and Izuku, dreams freshly crushed, decides to help in a way even a "q...
872K 40.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...