Ski How You Feel? | Ski Mask...

By ErrorDaja

"Fuck You Stokeley" "I won't get mad if you do mama" A story about a boy with commitment issues who just like... More

Welcome
Happy Camper
Moonlight
Pine Trees
Camp Fire
Lake
Read Dis
Starry Nights
The Lodge
Sunflower
💔
Thunder Storms
Butterfly
🎄
Grass Stains
Make Out Hill
Cloudy
Drowning
Fall
Goodbye Summer
Summertime Love
Epilogue
Book 2 Coming Soon
BOOK 2 OUT

Tent

1.8K 80 98
By ErrorDaja

This chapter long asf and you got 2 chapters tonight so yall better vote and comment lmao

After Stokeley told me what happened to him I tried my best not to touch him as much and respect his space. But come on look at him It's so hard. I think that he sensed me being weird about not touching him. So he would always hug or kiss me and let me know it's okay for me to touch him. We would finally get a weekend off this week and I was excited. The kids were great but I honestly could use this break.

"What you thinking about girl?" Ski said coming into the staff lounge and falling on the couch. He got comfortable and rested his head on my lap. I started to massage his scalp. I could instantly see him relax and close his eyes.

"Nothing much I'm just tired and could really use a nap," I said sighing.

"Well make sure you get a nap in because were turning up tonight."

"Who said that?" I said confused.

"Me. Since the kids leave today Jah and I are having a party for the counselors. 

"Do I have to go?" I was really tired and stressed out and I honestly just wanted to sleep.

"Come onnnn stop being a Debbie downer lets have fun," Ski said now giving me puppy dog eyes.

"Fineeee" I said rolling my eyes because I couldn't resist his face.

He flashed me a smile and grabbed my neck and brought me down towards him for a kiss. The kiss started to get slightly heated after a few minutes. I started to rub him through his jeans but I stopped myself. I wanted to touch and pleasure him so badly but I didn't want to make him uncomfortable. He stopped kissing me and looked at me confused.

"Why'd you stop?"

"I don't know," I said lying.

"It's because of what I told you isn't it?" He said now sitting up looking at me hurt.

"I knew I shouldn't have told you. Now you must think I'm disgusting or something," He said now getting angry and standing up.

"No, it isn't that Ski I prom-"

"Then what the fuck is it? You don't think I've noticed you treating me differently Eudoria?" I could hear the hurt in his voice and I instantly felt bad.

"I just don't want to make you feel uncomfortable Ski and I respect your space," I said sighing.

"If I felt uncomforable I would tell you Eudoria. For the longest time ever I finally don't feel disgusted with myself. And it's because of you," He said walking closer to me. I was speechless and I honestly didn't know what to say.

He walked towards me and pulled me to him and kissed me roughly. He bit my lip and moved his lips to my neck. He sucked on my neck and I let out a moan.

"I'm unsure about a lot of shit in my life but the only thing I am sure of is you. And I know I want you." He said placing hickeys all over my collarbone and neck. His hands snaked their way down to my ass as he gripped it. He slapped my thigh signaling me to jump. I wrapped my legs around him and put my arms around his neck as he continued to kiss my neck. Ski walked me towards a shelf and sat me on top of it and he stood between my legs. Ski stopped kissing me a stood back looking at the marks he left on me.

"We're gonna finish this later," He said smirking and walking away leaving me stunned.

Time Skip

Dio and I were currently is the bathhouse getting ready for the party. I honestly wanted to wear something casual to the party and not do too much but Dio convinced me to get cute.

"See look don't you feel good about yourself now?" Dio said smiling after she finished my makeup. She was right, I did feel good about myself. I was wearing a white tube top, a pair of skinny jeans, and my Coco Chanel shoes. Dio gave me light makeup with blue eyeshadow. Since my hair was already super short there wasn't much for me to do except put some curling cream in it. I felt pretty for once. I smiled at myself and thanked Dio.

"So what's been going on with you and Ski?" She said smirking at me.

"I honestly don't know. We've been hanging out but we're not trying to put any labels on it."

"You guys are so cute. I'm glad to see Ski finally happy. He's always a grumpy cat," She said frowning.

"What happened with Rakim?"

"Uhm he's been keeping his distance from me ever since his fight with Ski but I really want us to be friends," I said frowning just thinking about it.

"Well since we're on the topic of boys what's going on with you and Jah? I be peeping you guys."

"Nah Jah is cool but I like being a fun girl," She said laughing and fixing her hair in the mirror. I rolled my eyes at her response and laughed at her.

"Come on let's go. I'm ready to get drunk," She said grabbing my arm and pulling me out the door.

We arrived at the party and the music was so loud. All of the counselors were here which we're about 20 of us. Dio walked me to the kitchen and poured us both drinks. She handed me a shot of tequila and a lime slice. We clinked our glasses and drunk the shots down. I could already feel myself starting to relax. Dio then pours me a drink of something unknown and handed it to me.

"Come on let's dance," She said pulling me into the crowd of people.

Dio and I started to dance on each other and I sipped my drink slowly. I could feel someone looking at me and I turned towards that direction. I turned my head and saw Ski sitting on the couch next to Jah with a bottle of Henny in his hand. He took a sip and continued to stare at me with low hands. I could tell he was high and drunk. He put his finger up and motioned for me to come here. I told Dio I'll be back and walked towards Ski. He licked his lips and looked at my body up and down. 

"Come here mama," Stokeley said pulling me into his lap. 

"Wassup baby," I said putting my arm around his neck.

"You look sickening girl," Ski said kissing on my neck.

"Thanks," I said laughing because he was tickling my neck with his slight mustache.

I looked up and noticed Rakim looking at me. Tyler was telling him something and laughing but he was barely paying attention to him. Rakim said something to Tyler and started walking towards us. I got nervous and I knew that this was going to end up being a disaster.

"Can I talk to you for a sec Eudoria?" Rakim said now standing in front of Ski and I. I could feel Ski grip onto my waist tighter.

"Nah she good homie," I could hear the anger in his voice.

"Bro she got a mouth can she speak for herself?" Rakim said rolling his eyes.

Before Ski could even respond and my night was ruined I cut them off.

"It's okay Ski I'll be back," I said kissing him on the cheek and about to get up only for him to pull me back into his lap.

"Just trust me I'll be back," He let me go and I walked away with Rakim. Rakim lead me upstair and into an empty hallway.

"What do you wanna talk about Rakim?" I said leaning onto the wall.

"So you and Ski are a thing now?" He said putting his arm above my head.

"I wouldn't say that but yeah were chilling," I said crossing my arms.

"So just fuck what we had then right? Your acting like what happened in the boathouse was nothing." Rakim said huffing and looking me in the eyes intensely.

"Rakim what happened is in the past and what we did was a mistake and I just want to forget it." 

"Forget what?" I heard a voice say. I looked and saw Stokeley standing there taking a sip of his Hennessey.

"Ski I can expl-"

"Forget what Eudoria?" Ski said now yelling.

"Forget that I fucked your girl bitch," Rakim said standing up straight and getting in Ski's face.

Before the situation could esculate I grabbed Ski's arm and pulled him away from Rakim. I dragged Ski down the stairs and outside the party. Ski snatched his arm away from me and looked at me angrily.

"Yo what the fuck Eudoria? You told me that nothing happened between you two," Ski said grabbing me by my neck and looking me in my eyes. I couldn't even get a word out because he was holding my neck so hard. 

"What the fuck did I tell you Eudoria? Your mine and you got me out here looking stupid and giving what's mine away!" Ski was honestly scaring me at this point but I knew I deserved it because I lied to him. Ski let go of my neck and grabbed onto my arm and pulled me into the woods. I was scared but I knew Ski wouldn't do anything to hurt me.

"Where are we going?"

"Shut the fuck up and just keep walking."

Ski pulled me towards the spot he took me on our first night we hung out. There was a tent here which was new. Ski pulled me and pushed me into the tent. I hit the ground pretty hard. Ski came inside the tent and zipped it up. He climbed on top of me and kissed my lips harshly. I was taken aback for a sec due to the fact I thought he was pissed at me.

"You think you can just fuck him and I would let that slide?" Ski said harshly kissing on my neck. I knew he was pissed at me but he was honestly turning me on right now.

"No Ski it wasn't like that-"

"Shut the fuck up," Ski said gripping my neck.

"Take this off," Ski said tugging on my tube top. I did what he said and pulled my shirt, bra, and pants off but kept my panties on.

Ski instantly started sucking on my nipple and rubbing me through my underwear. I tugged at Ski's shirt trying to take it off only for him to slap my hand away.

"Hands to yourself." 

Ski took my underwear off as he continued to kiss on my neck. He eventually took his shirt and pants off. Ski started to trail kisses from my neck down to my lower half. I waited for him to pleasure me but he didn't. I looked down and Ski was just sitting there looking at me while licking his lips. I moved my hips downward to encourage him to eat me out. He grabbed my hips and stopped my moving.

"Aye stop moving. What you want me to do?" He said looking up at me.

" I want you to touch me Ski," I said now practically begging. I was so wet and just wanted him to get on with it and he was just teasing me.

"You sure you don't want Rakim to touch you?" He said with an annoying tone to his voice. What he said hurt my feelings a bit but I honestly deserved it and I just wanted him to touch me. 

"No, I want you to touch me Stokeley and only you."

He cut me off by finally putting his lips to me. I let out a loud moan. Ski put a finger inside of me as he sucked on my clit. Between the alcohol and the pleasure Ski was giving me was sending me into overdrive. Just as I was about to reach my high Ski removed his lips. I whimpered and looked at him. Ski came back up and kissed my neck. I could feel ski taking his underwear off. I looked down to sneak a peek and boy let me tell you. I don't know where the fuck he putting that thing but it ain't going into me. Ski positioned himself at my entrance but he didn't go in. He looked at me seeing if I was okay. Even when he was angry he was still sweet.

"You okay with this?" He said kissing me on my lips roughly. I let out a breathy yes before he forcefully pushed inside me. I let out a loud moan before Ski covered my mouth.

"You don't get to moan be quite," Ski said removing his hand from my mouth. This wasn't fair at all. Ski was slamming into me with no remorse and I tried my hardest not to moan but I was failing horribly. I reached up to grabbed Ski's neck but he grabbed my hand and put it above my head and held it there.

"Didn't I say don't touch me?" He said even angrier slamming into me even harder if that was even possible. He's literally inside of me and he talking about don't touch him. It's too late for that sir. The amount of pain and pleasure I was receiving was starting to become unbearable. 

"Does Rakim fuck you like this?" Ski said gripping my neck.

"No baby," I said yelling out loud.

"Yeah, that's what the fuck I thought," Stokeley said while lifting my leg up over his shoulder to hit my g spot from a better position.

"Stokeley I'm about to cum," I said as I can feel my climax slowly climbing.

"You can go head baby," Stokeley said while now rubbing my clit. It was feeling so good and I finally came. A wave of euphoria rushed over me and I could feel my legs shake slightly. Soon after Ski followed behind me. I was panting hard and was out of breath. Ski pulled out of me and collapsed on top of me. We sat there in silence for a second before he rolled off of me and laid next to me. 

"Stokeley I'm really sorry for lying to you. If I could take it back I would."

"Save It," Stokeley said before leaning up and putting his shirt back on.

"Just hear me out please," I said grabbing his arm only for him to pull it back.

"I said save it Eudoria. It's whatever just drop it," He put all his clothes on before unzipping the tent and getting out.

"I'll see you around," Was all he said before leaving.

I know this man didn't just fuck me like that then leave. I know I fucked up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 657 58
😘
59K 2.3K 23
Xxxtentacion X ski mask the slump god
192K 7.3K 43
I'm awful at descriptions, but it's basically what you would expect from a fic.
81.6K 5K 20
[ book 1 of intentions series ] masking my intentions with these false pretenses. love me when i'm ugly. hug me when i'm bummy, scummy. let's get los...