OPR@UrService

By CharuSharma3

A little dark and passionate touch to IPKKND. Never in her wildest dreams did Khushi Gupta imagine this side... More

Prologue
OPR - 1
OPR - 2
OPR - 3
OPR - 4
OPR - 5
OPR - 6
Precap -1
OPR - 7
OPR - 8
OPR - 10
OPR - 11
OPR - 12
OPR - 13
RECAP:
OPR - 14
OPR - 15
OPR - 16
Precap - 2
OPR - 17
OPR - 18
OPR - 19
Note:
Precap - 3
OPR - 20
Precap - 4
OPR - 21
OPR - 22
Precap - 5
OPR - 23
Announcement!

OPR - 9

6K 380 47
By CharuSharma3

Thanks for being patient and waiting for this FF. I was going through a writers block specifically with OPR. Finally I brainstormed a little and changed my storyline by bringing a subplot. I hope this will keep you hooked and happy like me.

Yet again, Khushi Gupta felt the burning gaze of Over Possessive Raizada all over her body. She sighed feeling the caresses of his dark eyes, which gave her the familiar goosebumps. No matter how hard she tried to ignore the ogling sessions, Mr. Raizada was adamant about his behavior. To make the matters worse the SUV stopped at a traffic signal making him stare at her more intensely if possible.

Bas bhi kijiye Arnavji. Aisi to nai dekha na humein. Ab to humne Haan bhi kardi.
(Please stop it Arnavji. Dont stare at me like that. Atleast not now, are we not official?)

Her remark made an egoistic smirk appear on his otherwise dark features. But who can stop the mighty Arnav Singh Raizada. Especially now, when he has his prey' heart in his possession. And on cue Khushi flustered as she comprehended the obsessive man' words.

Kyun na dekhun tumhe sweetheart? Jo mera hai usse to cuddle, kiss aur kaafi kuch karne ka haq banta hai mera. Ye to kuch bhi nai hai.
(Why wont I stare sweetheart? I have the right to cuddle, kiss and do much more with something that is all mine. This is simply nothing).

The PA of Mr. Razada gulped loudly hearing his admission of cuddling, kissing and lots more. Now that she is reciprocating his feelings the man will go to any lengths to make her all red. A tomato to be precise. The woman mused. Thankfully the signal turned to a shade which matched Khushi' and then he only gazed her from time to time reducing the awkwardness a little.
                                                          ###

Sometime later Arnav stopped his vehicle near her small house on the street of Laxmi nagar. Surprisingly today was a day of many firsts, so rather than running Khushi comfortably seated herself and trailed her fingers across the dashboard with no intentions of leaving the company of the enigmatic OPR. Tonight she did not plan to retreat in her shell as usual. Lost in her thoughts the woman shivered as a soft yet firm hand caressed her cheek lovingly. Rubbing her face against the warmth she shut her eyes.

Aisa karogi to main smooch kardunga Khushi.
(I wont be able to stop myself and will smooch you Khushi).

His promise with a hint of threat, scared and excited Khushi Gupta at the same time. She wanted to run away from the proximity of the obsessive man but also wanted to feel his lips on hers. Their wishes were the same. So why not indulge in it and sin together? Astonished, the lady surprised herself and Mr. Raizada with her bold thoughts.

Aur agar hum aapko mana na karen to...?
(And If I dont stop you then what..?)

Deafening silence blanketed the SUV. Only shallow breathing and irrratic heartbeats could be heard around the two desperate souls. And then embarassment flooded her senses. Khushi wanted the earth to swallow her there and then. Why did she have to be so bold all of a sudden? Insecurities tookover her fragile heart. However before she could find an acceptable excuse to flee from the scene a rough pair of masculine lips attached themselves to her own soft trembling ones.

The act in itself made the lady pull on the locks behind Raizadas head to which she heard a purring sound, in reflex. However the senseous kiss left her too breathless to make any sense of what was happening around her. So when Khushi felt the need to inhale the much needed oxygen she pulled away from her Boss. With a gasp she opened her eyes only to stare back at the twin flames which threatened to capture her.

Kaatil ho kya? Taras nai aata mujh par? Ek aadmi ko kitni baar maarogi Khushi Kumari Gupta?
(Are you a murderer? Dont you feel pitty for me? How many times will you kill me Khushi Kumari Gupta?)

Gasping at his words the woman hid her face in his chest holding his shoulders in a tight grip. While her beloved wounded his arms around her bare waist on display, due to the sheer designed saree that she was wearing. Naturally a shiver went up her spine because of the taser like touches of Arnav Singh Raizada. Controlling her bodily reactions Khushi Kumari Gupta gave a witty response to the dangerous man.

Aur aapka ka kya jo aisi baatein karke humein sharm se laal peela kardete hain?
(And what about you who keeps making me blush by his shameless talks?)

We are a pair huh??

With a grin the possessive man finally let her go but not before kissing her forehead one last time. Reluctantly Khushi left the embrace of Arnav Raizada and walked out of the SUV. He left with a wave and Khushi trudged inside her home feeling a sudden emptiness looming over her. Hmmm, being away from this caring man aint easy, mutteredto herself. In a trance the woman walked towards her bedroom while her insides felt rejuvenated.
                                                           ###

Madhumati Mishra is known for being a strong and fierce woman. Despite of the meandering circumstances of her life she never gave up the will to fight. But that does not mean that she is not a soft hearted person. The shell around her has hardened due to the tragedies of life but her heart is still a delicate thing and that is the reason that today Madhumati had made a promise to her close friend Debo. After hearing that Debo really needs a genuine and honest caretaker Mrs Mishra could not stop herself, so she gave her word to her close friend that her very own niece Khushi will surely take up this job.

As a flustered Khushi returned from her office and advanced to her room late in the evening Madhumati could only think that this job change will be more beneficial for her poor niece. With less working hours and a homely atmosphere which is so unlike the cruel and snobbish aura of AR Designs.

This has to be the perfect opportunity to get rid of that nosferatu of a Boss Raizada. Madhumati is no fool and has been aware of the intial rough and hurtful contract period of Khushi in that Raizada' office. Now all her worries will disappear and even her bubbly and naive Khushi will enjoy her work. Smiling with satisfaction the woman decided to have a word about the offer with everyone including Khushi soon.
                                                         ###

Tranquillity swirled around Arnav Singh Raizada as he recalled how a confident yet shy Khushi Kumari Gupta agreed to his proposal while he had waltzed with her in the middle of the event hall without a care. Also his thoughts ran on a loop remembering the softness of his lady' lips.This definitely tops as one of the best nights in his long list of special moments with his beloved Khushi. He mused lying lazily on the deck chair facing the poolside.

He could still feel the touch of her rosy lips lingering around his rough masculine lips. The overpossessive Raizada smirked at the memory. Determination flooded his senses and the alpha male within him could not help but speed dial his mate, who answered the call in a few rings later rewarding Arnav with her timid yet sensuous voice.

Hello...

Hi Khushi...

Ji Arnav Sir...
(Yes Arnav Sir)

Unfortunately the dark soul residing within Raizada was not very pleased to hear his lady addressing him in such a formal way. They are not simply Boss-Secretary now, so Khushi cannot use the term for him. The low growl of disapproval reverberated within the dark passenger of Arnav Singh Raizada.

Sweetheart...why are you still adamant about calling me Arnav Sir?

Umm because you are still my Boss and it wont be appropriate to...

Interjecting his nervous kitten the confident beast counter attacked without a second thought. Few things need to be cleared in their relationship and he himself has to take the initiative. Establishing the ground rules were the expertise of all his sides.

Technically speaking You...are the Boss of OPR, so if that is the case then I should also address you respectively. Right?

What The??? No no no....Arnav Sir.

Hmmmm....how about Babes or Honeylicious or...?

To the pleasure of Raizada' alterego a pregnant pause met his attentive ears while he gave out a low growl of pleasure as his mind sensed the dark tint that developed on Khushi' cheeks at this very moment. Chuckling at her shyness the man could not help but verbalize his naughty thoughts to his object of affections.

You did not blush at all when we kissed a while back? Phir ab kyun Babes?
(Then why now Babes?)

Dont!!!! Dont you dare use that endearment. And never ever do it in public. OKAY?!?

The livid threats of his own alpha female filled him with joy and excitement. And the alpha male tried his best to control the desires he had for the said woman.

It means you will prefer it if I do so in private? When we are all alone?

YOU...YOU...Arnav Singh Raizada!!!!!

Naaah....Over Possessive Raizada!!!!

Uhhhh....umm.....goodnight!

The alterego of Arnav SIngh Raizada smirked as the woman of his dreams hung up on him all flustered and embarassed by his mischievious comments. This is all that he wanted since the beginning, the attention and affection of Khushi Kumari Gupta and now after the rare chance that landed beautifully on his lap he would be a fool to take it for granted. From now on, till the end of his days the man would keep showering his affections on her. The obsessed man promised to himself.

                                                        ###

The next morning at sharp 9am pretending to be ASR his twin mind OPR stepped inside the elevator of ARD only to find as fresh as a morning breeze Khushi fidgeting with the ends of her stole. She glanced at him from the corner of her eye and the sight of it made the beast practically hop with excitement. His woman was here, so close to him. Obviously not the one to miss such a golden chance the smug Raizada took a few steps in her direction ultimately caging her to one of the walls. His dark passenger could feel every shallow breath and shiver of his PA Ms Gupta.

Goodmorning Honey!!

He greeted the flabbergasted woman who was in a dilemma of her own that is to fight or flight.

Good..goodmorning Mr. Raizada.

Pushing one of his arms from the side of Khushi' head the OPR traced his index finger from his lady' forehead to her red button nose, repeating the motion again he tapped his finger once on her bambi nose making his PA shiver like always.

Morning to ab good hogi...meri kitten jo aagai hai.
(Now my morning is gonna be good....since my kitten is here).

As expected the creature smiled when a sudden fierceness tookover his red faced Khushi Gupta, making him desperate for the angry goddess to appear once more.

Wide eyes and gaping mouth of Khushi met his eager eyes and then as expected two tiny palms pushed him away with a force that made the animal within him purr in pleasure. However the same could not be said for the frustrated company he had.

Stop calling me Kitten Arnav Sir!!! I am warning you!!!

But before she Khushi could continue to vent out her irritation for his bold endearments the alpha male Arnav thought of something totally wicked. Feigning the man rubbed his chest giving out a painful sigh as if the action hurt him more than what his PA had anticipated to do. And as expected a few seconds later her annoyed looks switched to worried ones.

Closing the little distance between them Khushi Gupta snaked one arm around his waist and placed her palm softly on his chest rubbing it to provide him some relief. Guilt swam in his PA' eyes making her more verbose if possible.

OH NO....Sorry sorry sorry...is it hurting too much...I...

Folding his worrywat in his firm chest the man whispered cunningly in the ears of Khushi, making her acknowledge that he had simply pulled her leg.

Tumhari itna chinta dekhne ke liye to ye aashiq 100 bahane bna skta hai chot kya cheez hai?
(Just to see this affection and worry in your eyes, a lover like me can make 100 excuses whats a fake wound you see?)

Hawwwww...matlab aapne jhoot bola??
This means you lied to me?)

She squirmed in his arms in anger but the Over Possesive Raizada did not give her any space to move away from him.Rather he embraced her more tightly to himself till the woman tiredly gave up, greedily accepting his warmth. A while later only thr ding sound of the elevator made the two pull away. It was time to concentrate, no matter how difficult it sounds. Mused the two lovers.
                                                           ###

In AR Designs Arnav and Khushi were stealing as many romantic moments as possible working side by side. However at the same time in her small house of Laxmi Nagar Madhumati Mishra discussed the job offer which she had accepted on Khushi' behalf with a confused Garima and silent Payal. The ladies of the house were sitting at the patio steps sipping their morning tea when Madhumati thought to verbalize her thoughts on Khushi' resignation from ARD.

This change of job will be very beneficial for everyone including our naive Khushi who has been bullied directly and indirectly since day one in AR Designs. If you think I am wrong then let me know.

Buaji' statement was followed by a long silence. The sound of blowing air over the hot cups of tea could be heard along with the chirping of birds and calls of vendors around the area. Payal and Garima were lost in the words of Buaji making Madhumati assume that the two will reject her idea. However a second later her other niece nodded in agreement making the woman sigh in relief.

You are right Buaji. Khushi is struggling with that Raizada and is putting up a brave face in front of us. I support your decision.

Finally Garima too felt that her sister in law was not wrong as this decision will definitely make Khushi jump in joy. Even she had noticed a change in Khushi' behavior. Garima's bubbly daughter now walks around the house lost in her own world, which never happened before.

Hmm. You are right Jeeji. This change of job will definitely bring back our old Khushi. We will discuss this with Khushi when she returns from office tonight.

The ladies of the house continued to sip the remains of their morning beverage, now much more calmer after making a firm decision for the apple of their eyes, Khushi. But all the three of them had failed in noticing the flushed cheeks, shy smiles and twinkling eyes of their little girl who felt like a woman these days. Naturally, the person behind these additional changes was also a certain Raizada.
                                                     ###

At lunchtime Khushi mechanically turned on the blinds to shield ASR' cabin followed by a loud click locking the door giving herself and Arnav Singh Raizada the much needed privacy. Curling a strand of her hair behind her ear a nervous Khushi sat on the sofa where already her intimidating lover sat with a naughty and welcoming smirk. The woman mentally slapped herself for making lunch for this dangerous creature whose unwavering gaze only made her all the more self conscious as she joined him on the two seater sofa.

Without meeting his eyes Khushi plated their homemade meal and gesticulated the obsessive man to start eating with her. Unfortunately Mr. Raizada had other ideas as she felt masculine fingers behind her neck tilting her head to the side forcing her to meet his intense eyes.

I wont eat this.

Why?? Whats wrong with the food?

The man chuckled which caused his fingers to slide down her spine electrocuting the woman to a dangerous limit.

Jab khana mere liye itne pyar se banaya to khilaogi bhi tum.
(You are the one who prepared this meal with so much love for me so technically you are the one who should feed me).

Cocking his head to one side her Boss ordered his PA to feed him and unable to deny Arnav Singh Raizada anything Khushi Gupta simply nodded complying with the the demand of her CEO with a soft smile on her shy face.

Hawwww....??!?? You are such a cheater Arnavji!!! Here I am trying to feed you and you..YOU are kissing and biting my fingers. Rakhshas kahin ke. Tuch.
(You are such a Monster. Tuch).

Kya karun Tumhara Rakhshas hoon...ab bhugto.
(Well I am Your Monster...so bear it).

He added with a wink making the angry woman blush again. The couple bickered with one another with smiles and mock anger enjoying the little quiet time in each others presence. But the newly bonded pair ASR and Khushi Gupta were totally unaware about the approaching storm that threatened their romance.
.
.
.
.
Will Buaji's decision change the dynamics of Arnav n Khushi' relation?

Most importantly how will OPR react to the idea of Khushi' resignation?

What will Khushi choose? Whom will she support?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 6.4K 25
Khushi is a mad girl who behaves like a small child. Lost her memory when she was 19. Arnav is a busy tycoon. A workaholic who doesn't have time for...
109K 4.3K 7
Cover Credit: @koelidalmiye Highest ranking: #12 in kkg on (13.7.18) #47 in possessiveness on (11.7.18) #198 in short story.. Leaning closer to her...
182K 4.1K 5
Post kidnapping and and his outburst on Khushi due to Anjali, how does Arnav Singh Raizada woo his lady love back? This is a saga of their new life t...
29.2K 1.2K 11
After going through a nightmare a few years ago, will Khushi find love again? Will she be able to reach her happily ever after? An Arshi fan faction...