Try Hard

By Cliffacondax

[COMPLETED] Sarai and Nat had been best friends for nearly all their lives and though one of them had a party... More

Eighteen
Tatt'd Up
Seeing Red
Kitten
Tonight is Yours
It's All Muscle
What's For Breakfast ?
Moving On
The Start Of Something New
Welcome To The League Of Draven
Fury
Is This Love ?
I Found The Cure To Growing Older
More Than Words
Pancake
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes (part two)
Stay Positive
Mrs. Irwin
Trampoline
Gummy Bear
The Way You Tasted
My Bad
Surprise
Reunited
Lights Out
Only A Little
Black Diamond
Try Hard
Two Months Later...

Ch-Ch-Ch-CH-Changes

22 1 0
By Cliffacondax

SARAI'S POV :

Another few months had passed and the boy's were getting close to releasing their album . Nat had also moved into the house with us as well . Over those past couple months their fanbase had seriously grown . They'd gone from having barely any fans to having half a million on their facebook page . Most of that had to do with another band , that's consitered the biggest band on the planet had discovered them and posted about them on twitter .

And yeah , you guessed it . That band was none other than One Direction . The rest was history . 

Tonight we were going out to dinner to celebrate their album release and the boys told Nat and I they had an announcement too . No matter how much I pleaded to (or pleased) Michael to get him to tell me , he wouldn't and it's been a week since they told us . 

How could they just tell us they had an announcement and make us wait a week to hear it ? Rude . 

As my shift at work came to an end , I grabbed my change of clothes and clocked out . I figured I would just change clothes in the bathroom here and head on to the restaurant since it was too close to time to go all the way home . 

I called Michael to let him know we were on the way . 

"Hey baby , I just got off . I'm on the way there . We still just getting pizza ?"  "Yeah , meet us at CiCi's . Were sitting in a booth in the back . We'll wait on you to get here to get food ." I could hear everyone else groaning at Michael's comment in the background .

Laughing , I told him bye and drove the rest of the way there . 

Once I walked in , Michael greeted me with a hug and brought me back to the table to sit my things down . 

A few of us decided to get all of the weird pizza flavors . Michael and I got Mac N Cheese , Nat got barbecue , and Calum , Luke , and Ashton played it safe and just got pepperoni . 

"So you guys.." Nat said , wiping grease off of the corners of her mouth . 

"What's the announcement ?" 

"Well..." Ashton and Michael said simultaneously . "Louis phoned us on Monday and said they want us to join them on their tour since our album comes out next week ."

I squealed out of excitement , but then the sudden realization hit me that they would be leaving us . Michael would be leaving me . I frowned . "How long of a tour is it ?..." I asked , looking down at the table . 

"Roughly six months ." I could feel myself tearing up at those words . "As happy and proud of you as I am , I'm gonna miss you..WE'RE gonna miss you.." 

Ashton pulled Nat closer to him and Michael pulled me closer to him . "Thats why you two are coming with us . That is.. If you want . " 

Nat and I both lit up , smiling and hugging our boyfriends before agreeing to come with them . I couldn't believe I was going on a world wide tour with my boyfriend's band . This was unbelievable . 

It's a good thing Nat and I both have enough vacation hours saved up at work to cover this . 

On the drive home , Nat decided to ride with me so we could have some girl time . Although , the girl time didn't last long , because about five minutes after we'd left the pizza place , she had to have me pull over so she could puke . 

"I told you to not get the barbecue . That shit always makes me vom too ." "I was being adventurous okay ?" she looked up at me wiping her lips off . "You're gross ."

"Ashton loves me . Grossness and all ."  "Yeah , Yeah , whatever ." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday had finally gotten here , and we were all ready to leave . I couldn't wait to see the boys play an arena . Definitely a change of scenery from the small venues and bars they'd play at before . 

The first leg of the tour was throughout Europe . Which was amazing . I've never even been outside of California , let alone the entire country . 

We finally got settled into our hotel rooms , Ashton and Nat rooming together , Michael and I rooming together , and Calum and Luke rooming together . We figured it would make more sense to room the couples together instead of splitting everyone up . 

Walking outside of the hotel to get into our Uber , fans swarmed the boys . I could tell they were on the brink of tears , it was so overwhelming for them all . For me too . I mean , I'm dating a celebrity , and a rock star celebrity at that . Dreams do come true .

Before heading on stage , Nat and I kissed our men and wished them luck . "Kick some ass babe ." I said , smirking at my crazy haired boy . "I dunno about kicking ass but I'll suck some ass ." Nat and I laughed , and Michael's comment got a "YUCK ." out of Ashton . 

As they ran on stage I got the biggest adrenaline rush , and I wasn't even playing . Probably because of how hot Michael looked . Watching Michael play for me in our room was one thing , but seeing him perform for an audience.. hot damn papi . 

They played a few songs off of their new album along with a few of their old ones . They also included a cover of Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream" and when it got to Michael's part of the song I almost fainted . The things that man does to me without even trying , I swear .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

978K 25.8K 44
|COMPLETED| "People sometimes don't realize that love is love, and no one can stop it." Meet Briana, all her life she's been protected by...
533K 11.7K 32
The story of Jess, she never wanted to move to Australia, but she was forced to move with her father and two brothers. When she arrives, she finds ou...
161K 5.6K 30
Angeli and her family move to a new city due to her dad's job. Her parents are very reluctant to take the new house due to rumors about the murders m...
137K 3.4K 58
WARNING: THIS IS MY FIRST EVER BOOK SO DON'T EXPECT MUCH!! IT IS NOT GOOD AT ALL!! OKAY!! >>>>>><<<<<< A story of a girl that just wanted to meet he...