Hirai Momo's Fan Club

By mspunkette

"The Hirai Momo's Fan Club is now in session." The male idols who fanboy over the cute dancing machine of Twi... More

Meeting #1 & 2
Interviews #1
Chat #1 & 2
Meeting #3
Interview #2
Chat #3
Meeting #4
Chat # 4
Emergency Meeting #2
Chat #5 & Surprise #1
Meeting #5
Chat #6
Surprise #2
Emergency Meeting #3
Stalker #1
Problem #1
Interview #3
Stalker #2
Momo's Diary #1
Meeting #6
Chat #7
Reveal
Emergency Meeting #4
Momo's Diary #2
Meeting #7
New Club Meeting #1
 Rescue
Chat #8/ Meeting #8
Momo's Diary #3/ Emergency Meeting #5
Chat #9
Surprise #3
Rescue...Once Again
Twice's Momo FanClub Vs. Hirai Momo FanClub #1
Chat #10
Meeting #9
Emergency Meeting #6

Emergency Meeting #1

330 21 17
By mspunkette

2:00 am
"This better be good to have us here this late," mumbled Yoongi, as the members were at the clubhouse. They didn't bother to change clothes and was in their PJs. Jungkook was trying to wake up.

"We nearly got catch sneaking out," Ten said, with a sleepy Jaemin. "If Taeyong finds out Jaemin is out this late, I'm dead."

"Same to me with Jeonghan," yawned Hoshi with a half asleep Dino. "So what is this emergency?" Baekhyun threw a file on the table and opened it. There were pictures of a sad Momo, as the members gasped.

"I find out a rude fan has been threatening Momo about leaving the group. These pictures were from a fan meet and greet last week," said Baekhyun, slamming his hands on the table. "How dare he hurt our....my Princess. She does not deserve any hate!"

Jungkook woke up with the news, cracking his knuckles. "Where is this piece of..." he looked at the two youngest. "Earmuffs!"

"I doubt they care right now," said Ten, placing a sleepy Jaemin in the couch, next to a passed out Dino.

"Where is this piece of shit. I will fucking beat the shit out of him," Jungkook said. Yoongi jumped on the laptop and started to search for information.

"Let me have this guy in the room for five minutes," said Minghao, "My skills will put him in the hospital for weeks with every bone of his body broken."

"As long he is of age, you can beat him. If not, I'm verbally threatened him," Hoshi said. "How dare he make my princess sad?"

"Just some college student," Yoongi said, reading what he found. "Looks like he been saying things on the Twice's Twitter page." He pulled up this guy's Twitter page and read some of the tweets.

- Momo doesn't deserve to be in the group
- Momo can't sing to save a life
- Momo needs to lose some weight
- Momo could use a new face get surgery

"This asshole is dead," said Baekhyun, as everyone agreed. "We need everyone on board for this mission." The two youngest were still passed out on the couch. "Do you think we can get guns?"

"We are not murdering someone with guns," said Yoongi, "Unless you want to do the club behind bars. That will make Momo feel wonderful about her fan club is run by criminals." Baekhyun sighed at him, knowing he is right. That would ruining his chance for a date.

"What do you proposed then? We have two eager young members that can Hulk smash him."

"He is a college student, so maybe we can send a few people in to follow him."

"Not the two babies, they can't passed as college students," Jungkook stated, pointing to them.

"Looks like it's Hoshi and Ten."

"What about us?" asked Minghao.

"If we send Jungkook and you, Namjoon and Seungcheol will be bailing the two of you from jail for murder," said Yoongi.

"Fair enough, have fun in school," said Jungkook.
.....
"There is that guy," said Ten, pointing to the one that has been saying mean things about their Princess.

"He doesn't look tough to do so," said Hoshi. The guy was at his locker, as two people came up to him and pushed him against it.

"You are the one that has been making our dear Momo cried," said one guy. Both of them had masks over their mouth. "We don't like that at all." Hoshi and Ten snuck over there to hear more.

"You can't prove anything." The shorter boy just laughed at him.

"We got your IP for your computer seeing you are the one. Now, you don't have to like people but doing it online is cyber bullying. She doesn't deserve the hate."

"Whatever she just there because JYP picked her not the fans. I bet she..." the older boy slammed his hand on the locker, making the bully jumped in fear.

"Finish that sentence and you will have a nice dent in that thick skull of yours. Now you are going to make an apologize to Momo on Twitter."

"And if I don't?"

"Well we can also put theses online for everyone to see," the younger boys stated, showing some papers to the bully. "Answers to the upcoming exams for nearly half the university. It would be a shame for your clients not able to get the answers, if you are kick out of the university and then blackball from all in Korea. Then that side business of yours selling them would be ruined."

"How???"

"We have our ways, especially protecting our Princess. Now you have 24 hours to do say and never speak about Momo ever again. That is if you want to continue, then you can start packing your dorm."

"Fine just leave me alone." He grabbed the papers and ran off with his tail between his legs. Hoshi and Ten went up to the guys, but they took off running.

"Wait!!!!" Ten called, running after them. He managed to get the younger one and crash with him on the ground. He removed the mask to reveal little Vernon. "Vernon?!" Hoshi caught up and was surprise.

"Vernon, what are you doing here?"

"Dino called me and told me everything. We wanted to help to show we are Momo's fan club members."

"We?" The older boy came up and pulled his mask down for them to see. "Jaehyun?!"

"Jaemin filled me in and both of us met up with a plan. The guy should post if he doesn't want to be ruined."

"How did you get all that information?" Ten asked, still sitting on Vernon.

"Oh that we buffed it and surprise he was actually doing all that."

"Our Princess Momo blesses us," said Vernon. "Do you think you can get off now?"
.....
"I'm sorry for saying mean things about Twice's Momo. I should have gave her a chance like I did with the others. Please forgive me for being insensitive and causing you harm. I never met to be heartless."
.....

" I'm feeling so much better! Thank you all. Oh thank you Momo's FanClub for the yummy chocolate!"

"Wait? We didn't send her chocolates," said Baekhyun, reading the tweet. Jaehyun and Vernon raises their hands. "You aren't in the Momo's fanclub, you fakers!"

"We want to be in the club and we are showing you, we love Momo as much as the next person. And we did it without having someone in jail," said Jaehyun.

"They do have a point," said Yoongi. "They got Momo to be happy again." Everyone looked at Baekhyun, as he yelled in frustration.

"But we need to follow the rules."

"Like we actually followed them," said Jungkook.

"Oh...fine Jaehyun and Vernon, you are allowed in the club. Yet remember I'm the president and we listen to me when it comes to Momo. I'm in charge!"

"Since you are in charge," began Ten. "Taeyong wants a word with you about that late meeting we have. We got busted coming in the dorm late and he is pissed."

"Jeonghan was well," said Hoshi.

"As president, the Vice President will talk with them. I gotta go! I have a meeting with the CEO about something...and I want some coffee." Baekhyun fled the room, as Yoongi yelled at him.

"Some president you are!"

"Bet he is trying to see Momo at the cafe," said Minghao. "Since Jaemin ran into her there, he has been determined to see her." Jaemin came in the room with two Lovelys in his arms.

"Welcome to the Momo's FanClub. Our Princess send us these and we give them to new members." Vernon took his and jump for joy.

"I always wanted one. This is going to bed with me tonight." Vernon hugged it tight, as he is finally in the club.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.7K 1.9K 28
So for this story, Chaeyoung is a guy, again. And he's a nobody in JYP High. He's newly transferred to JYP High for some personal reasons. Some char...
247K 8.6K 93
"How can I be with her when I'm an idol?" "Just because I'm an idol doesn't mean I'm heartless..." "There's a line we must not cross.." School Mea...
178K 7.7K 42
A world where war prevails and peace is just a mere imagination. This is what the Gods want, and they shall get it, at least that's what people think...
14.1K 651 45
Momo and y/n have been best friends for a while now, with infinite love and trust between them. A seemingly platonic relationship, but one's hiding c...