Knocking on Heaven's Door | οΏ½...

By capnbarnes

❝ put my guns in the ground. i can't shoot them anymore. that cold black cloud is comin' down, feels like i'm... More

EPIGRAPH + PLAYLIST
ACT ONE
1 - WINTER WONDERLAND
2 - PRINCE CHARMING
3 - EUPHORIA
4 - BETWEEN THE LINES
5 - INVITATIONS
6 - WHIMS OF THE WIND
7 - THE TEMPEST
8 - A HEART WITHOUT A HOME
9 - RUINATIONS
10 - EMBERS IN THE DUST
11 - THAT WHICH IS LOST...
12 - ...WILL ALWAYS BE FOUND

KNOCKING ON HEAVEN'S DOOR

4K 118 56
By capnbarnes

𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍'𝐒 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑.

❝ it's getting dark, too dark to see. feels like i'm knockin' on heaven's door ❞

Bellona Wesson had everything she wanted. She was beginning her final year of schooling at Stanford University, she'd just landed an internship at the university's public library, and Snow Patrol had finally released their new album. She'd even met a sweet guy with a sense of humor and plans to go to law school. If fate allowed, she might have even built up enough courage to start a relationship with the boy who spent far too much time with a book in his hands.

Then came the diagnosis, and all the little puzzle pieces of Bellona's life began to fall apart, leaving gaping holes in her life's portrait that could never be filled. She'd thought she was healthy. The many members of her family that had lived and died before her all had a history of good health, so why would she be any different? And yet, for some unknown reason, the heavenly deities whose hand controlled Bellona's life had chosen a different path for her than the one she had planned - a path littered with chemotherapy and lung cancer.

But Bellona Wesson would not accept pity, and she would not accept defeat. She refused to live the final months of her life in a hospital bed, wasting away under the pitying stares of her family and friends. And so, on a whim in the middle of a dark, rainy night, she decided to find a familiar face from her past to spend her last days with: Sam Winchester.

If she was going to go down, she would go down in a whirlwind of warfare and zeal.

( featuring... )

anne hathaway as BELLONA WESSON

❝ i'm not going to live the rest of my life hiding from a diagnosis. so if joining the ghostbusters is what living really looks like, then i guess i better learn how to use a proton pack ❞

~

rachel mcadams as SUMMER BUCHANAN

❝ you know i can tell when you're lying, right? so a few seconds ago, when you said you didn't have feelings for the guy with the puppy dog eyes? that was a lie ❞

~

jared padalecki as SAM WINCHESTER

❝ i lost her. i haven't seen her in months, and then she dumps her drink on me in a bar. that has to be fate, right? ❞

~

jensen ackles as DEAN WINCHESTER

❝ sam, we have a reaper following us around. are you seriously trying to add another name to the list of people we're endangering? ❞

~

brie larson as MARA

❝ oh, no, you've got it all wrong. i'm not a hunter, i'm a reaper ❞

~

shelley hennig as MILLIE WINCHESTER

❝ i say we let her join us. i, for one, would like to have another girl around. there's too much testosterone around here ❞

author's note. this story is the second book in my 'vessels' series, which takes place in the 'supernatural' universe. though it is the second book, it is not required that you read the first book before this one, because there will be no spoilers for the other book for a while. 'wanted dead or alive' and 'gunpowder and lead' would be equally good starting points. after a certain part in each book, they all start playing off one another and follow the same timeline.

disclaimer. the format being used for this book is of my own creation, meaning any similarities between it and the formats of other books are completely accidental and coincidental. it's taken me a while to get this format down and to a point to where i even somewhat like it, so please don't steal this format. if you would like to use it or something similar, just send me a message and ask :)

warnings. due to the atmosphere of this story and the characters within it, things like alcohol, violence, implied sexual content, heavy emotional topics, and the paranormal will be briefly mentioned, if not focused on. if any of this makes you uncomfortable, i'd highly suggest that you would avoid reading this book. i will give no further warning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.1K 2.3K 16
no reason to stay is a good reason to go 𓍒ִ໋ supernatural 𓍒ִ໋ dean winchester x fem!oc 𓍒ִ໋ season one - fifteen 𓍒...
53.9K 2K 24
After living her life as a hunter for almost a year now, Emma Winchester thinks that nothing can surprise her. But she's wrong. When a new threat ris...
114K 3.3K 35
❝ And I'm faded away you know I used to be on fire And I'm standing in the ashes of who I used to be. ❞ [SUPERNATURA...
3.6K 223 10
why'd you whisper in the dark just to leave me in the night? supernatural season two - five sam winchester x fem!oc