A Midnight Stroll

By nellyHG100

For years Amy and Drew have been friends but things are quickly changing between them. Sparks are fyling and... More

A Midnight Stroll- Prolouge
A Midnight Stroll chp. 1
A Midnight Stroll chp. 2
A Midnight Stroll chp. 3
A Midnight Stroll chp. 4
A Midnight Stroll chp. 5
A Midnight Stroll chp. 6
A Midnight Stroll chp. 7
A Midnight Stroll chp. 8
A Midnight Stroll chp. 9
A Midnight Stroll chp. 10
A Midnight Stroll chp. 11
A Midnight Stroll chp. 12
A Midnight Stroll chp. 13
A Midnight Stroll chp. 14
A Midnight Stroll chp. 15
A Midnight Stroll chp. 16
A Midnight Stroll chp. 17
A Midnight Stroll chp. 18
A Midnight Stroll chp. 19
A Midnight Stroll chp. 20
A Midnight Stroll chp. 21
A Midnight Stroll chp. 22
A Midnight Stroll chp. 24
A Midnight Stroll chp. 25
A Midnight Stroll chp. 26
A Midnight Stroll chp. 27
A Midnight Stroll chp. 28
A Midnight Stroll chp. 29
A Midnight Stroll chp. 30
A Midnight Stroll chp. 31
A Midnight Stroll chp. 32
A Midnight Stroll chp. 33
A Midnight Stroll- epilogue

A Midnight Stroll chp. 23

384 9 2
By nellyHG100

**********AMY'S POV**********

'Today is just another day' I told myself as I dragged my butt out of bed, there's nothing special about it. Why should there be, I've lost the love of my life, my parents were out of town, I wouldn't see Daniel for another three months, why should my birthday be anything more than another day, what was there to celebrate anyway besides my misery? I went to go shower and get ready. When I was done, I checked my phone. I had three new texts from Drew and a voicemail. I dialed my voicemail and heard his voice. I almost flinched, it had been so long since I had heard him talk, and I had been avoiding him at school.

"Happy birthday Amy, I know it's been a long time since we talked and I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday. I hope we can still be friends. Call me if you can, I love you, bye"

The message ended. I wished we could still be friends but being near him just hurt too much. I sighed and snapped my phone shut and went downstairs to get breakfast. I sat down at the table with a bowl of cereal in front of me and Liam came running down the stairs.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY!" said Liam as he crushed me into a bear hug

"Thanks" I mumbled "But you don't really need to make anything special about it, it's just another day"

"Are you kidding, we have to celebrate! It only comes once a year plus your seventeen now and that only happens once too!"

I sighed, for years Liam paid no attention to my birthday and the one time I don't want him to, he does

"Fine but nothing big"

"Awesome, I made you a cake"

"Seriously, you made me a cake?!"

"Yeah, I called mom and asked her for the recipe" he said as he walked over to the fridge and pulled out what looked like a squashed hat covered in frosting. He set it on the table in front of me and put a candle in it. "Sorry it's not that good looking, I kind of messed up, but it tastes good"

I just stared at him in shock, never in my life did I think Liam would so something as kind as this. "Wow Liam, thank you"

"You're welcome, not make a wish" he said lighting the candle

I closed my eyes. 'I wish I could have Drew back and he never cheated on me' I thought and blew. I opened my eyes, yeah; like that wish was going to come true. I sighed and got up from the table.

"Where are you going? You haven't even tried the cake yet" said Liam

"Fine" I grabbed a fork and took a bite. It tasted awful but I didn't want to hurt Liam's feelings. "It's really good" I said giving him a fake smile. He smiled back looking proud of himself. "Well, bye, I got to get to school"

"Ok, see ya" he said and walked back to the stairs.

I went out to my car and drove to school. I was seventeen today and a senior. Wow was all I could think. I didn't let myself get too happy, it was just another day. I pulled into the parking lot and got out of the car. The second I got out, I was crushed unto a hug. I stood still until I realized it was Chase.

"Happy birthday Amy!" she screeched still holding on to me.

"Tha..."

"Oh, sorry" she said letting go of me when she realized I couldn't breathe

"Thanks"

She smiled. Then I was crushed into another hug by Kyle

"Happy birthday Amy!"

"Thanks Kyle"

I felt my phone buzzing in my pocket and took it out. I looked at the caller id to see it was Daniel. I smiled and opened the phone.

"Hello?"

"Happy birthday Amy!!"

"Thanks"

"I'm sorry I couldn't be there but I have to graduate sooner or later. So what are you doing for your big day? Is Drew taking you somewhere special? Hmmm?"

I gulped. Daniel still didn't know about Drew, I had never told him.

"Umm, yeah, he won't tell me though" I hoped he believed me, I was always a bad liar and I really didn't want to explain what happened to him.

"Well I hope you have fun. I'll see you soon"

"Ok, bye" I snapped my phone shut and took a deep breath. I wasn't going to let him get to me again. I started to walk towards the school and Chase and Kyle followed me. I walked in and over to my locker. My phone buzzed in my pocket and I opened it to see a text from my parents

'Happy birthday baby girl. We miss you and were sorry we couldn't be there. Tell Drew we said hi. Love you

-Mom+Dad'

I sighed and closed my phone. Why did everyone care so much about Drew?! I opened my locker to get my books and the bell rang. I stalked off to class. The day went by as usual with the occasional person saying happy birthday but I didn't really care. At the end of the day I dragged myself back to my locker and put my books back. Just as I was about to leave, I saw Tiffany being dragged over towards me by a guy who looked to be about in his forties.

"What do you want?" I sneered

"Well to be honest, nothing" she sneered back. She turned around only to have the man give her a stern look. She sighed. "Fine, I came to apologize"

"Apologize? For what? Oh wait, let's see for sleeping with my boyfriend?!!" I screeched

"I never slept with him!" she sighed again. "No, I wanted to say I'm sorry for what happened between you and Drew. The whole thing was my fault, I snuck into his room, I kissed him, he had nothing to do with it so please don't blame any of this in him, blame it on me" she looked away, a tear running down her cheek

"Oh, um wow" I didn't expect this to happen, why would Tiffany do something like this, I wonder if Drew put her up to this. "Did Drew put you up to this!"

"No" she said quietly. "Drew didn't put me up to this, I'm apologizing because I feel bad and you shouldn't have to suffer because of something I did"

"Oh, well thank you but I still done know if..."

"Look, Drew really loves you and I know you do too, don't let something stupid I did get in the way of you guys"

"Thank you Tiffany, I know it must have took a lot to do something nice like this"

"You're welcome, and it did, if you ever tell anyone, I'll punch you in the face" she said giving me a cold look. The man behind her had a proud look on his face.

"I won't, don't worry" I said and ran off. I had to find Drew and tell him I was sorry. He was telling me the truth the whole time and I was so stupid for not believing him. Why would Drew lie to me? Ugg, I should have trusted him. I felt so stupid, I let Tiffany get to me and I had almost lost the one most important thing in my life. I hoped he would forgive me for all of my crap. I must have put him through hell. I ran down the halls and around corners but couldn't find him anywhere. I hoped he hadn't left yet, I needed to talk to him now. I finally found him standing by the guys locker rooms. I ran up to him and almost jumped on him giving him a big hug. I started crying into his shoulder.

"Amy, what the hell" he said holding onto me so I didn't fall. I kept sobbing into his shirt.

"D-drew I'm s-so sorry"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

867 15 31
When A Love Gets Rough , He Beats Her , She Might Take The Beating , But Her Bestfriend Won't . This Story Is About Domestic Violence , This Story I...
43.9K 585 38
''Editing'' Charlie and Ross have been BFF's since years. But when her parents had to move. What will happen to them? Obviously they end up tearing a...
227 3 12
Almost wedded when her lies caught up on her... Five years later they met again and the past still not forgotten. Will they be able to overcome thei...
19.8K 243 21
For those who have watched the series, this story begins near the very end of season 8 episode 4. Seeing the video is the culmination of Ty's worse...