Love Me If You Can

Por Asia_Denise_

BOOK 2!!! It's been three years, since Delondon and Micah broke up. In those three years 22 year Delondon has... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Alternate Ending
New Story

Chapter 3

4.5K 258 75
Por Asia_Denise_

A/N I will try to do more chapters in his P.O.V. Do you all want to hear more of his P.O.V?

Micah's P.O.V

We stared at each for what seemed like forever. I was waiting for her to say something, but I knew that she wasn't. I wasn't even supposed to come on this trip but when I realized my paid vacation from work was coming up and that they needed and extra person to foot the bill with, I saw it at fate bringing me here. I'm taken this as an opportunity to get in Delondon's good graces. I just want to be cordial with her. Walking around the campus seeing her straight up ignore my existence hurt a nigga a lot. I haven't since her since I graduated last year. She was there but for only Keeb. She even came to our joint graduation party but dipped out before I could talk to her. I can say it feels good for her not to just dip out, before we have a chance to speak. Maybe I spoke to soon. She finally broke eye contact.

Getting out of the pool, she walked over to where the towels were. Delondon has always had a banging body to me, a little pudge here and thick thighs but a nigga wasn't complaining I like that type of shit, but baby girl def been in the gym. Her stomach was not flat and her thick thigs was toned. She wore her two-piece swim suit well. She had some twist that were up in a bun, and it framed her face perfectly. She was truly a piece of art. Always was and always will be. She grabbed the towel dried off and walked in the house.

"Good night" she said in general. Everyone looked around, noticing the awkwardness that now surrounded us.

"Well that went better than I expected" Amor said. She too got out of the pool, more than likey to go check on Delondon.

"Um yea. So you ate man. We got some leftovers" Tonio said pointing towards the kitchen. Sighing in defeat I walked in the kitchen. I pulled out the food and made a plate. Tonio handed me a beer.

"I don't man, maybe this was bad idea. We all know how Delondon can be and I don't want to make this no miserable trip for yall" I said drinking the beer. I knew she would have a reaction I didn't expect that reaction. I don't know what I expected honestly.

"Fine time to say nigga. I mean but you're here now. Just stay away from her. We have to activities plan that we all can do together and then we have some planned just for us. I'm sure yall can be cordial" Tonio said patting me on the back once. Nigga said cordial like I'm the problem.

"I don't have the problem" I said getting my plate out of the microwave. He stopped and looked back at me.

"Yea because she got a problem with herself" he said with sarcasm. I mumbled a yea alright under my breath. After getting my food I headed to table and sat down, a nigga was hungry. I went to the airport to catch my plane straight from work, didn't even stop to eat. Damn this food was good. Its been a minute since a nigga had homecooked meal. I'm always at work and don't have time to go to family dinners at my mom house like I used to.

"So where my room at" I asked. Once I was done was I went to sit in the living room with fellas.

"Oh um, this is your room" Chris said looking around. I looked confused.

"Y'all mean to tell you I'm paying money just to sleep in the living room" I said. These niggas had be fucked up.

"It's a pull-out sofa" Tonio said as if it made it better.

"I'm not sleeping in no goddamn living room" I said. I did not pay all of this money just to have to sleep in the damn living room.

"You want to tell her that" Tonio asked, pointing in the direction of the room Delondon was in. I looked at the door for a second and thought about how mean she could be. I shivered at the thought.

"So. Um where the covers?" I asked. Tonio and Chris laughed. They knew I wasn't about to bother her ass at all tonight.

"I really hope y'all can talk this trip" Chris said. "It's been a minute, y'all got history"

"Can't talk to somebody that's not willing to listen. Every year I text her on Laila's birthday, she doesn't even respond." I said shaking m head. I know she's not feeling me, but I thought we could at least celebrate our daughter together. The first year she had a balloon release and I wasn't even invited at to the pictures on Instagram.

"Man De don't respond to anybody on Laila's birthday. She gets into this really depressed mood. It is hard as hell to get her out the house. I can honestly she just started being back normal about a week ago" Tonio said. I understood exactly what he was saying. Every year around Laila's Birthday I black out for a few days too.

"How you doing though man? I know that shit affects you too" Chris asked. He was right it did affect me. I wasn't the type to wear my emotions on my sleeve, so I basically dealt with everything on my own.

"One day at a time. I really just surround myself in my work" I said.

"Man you're career is taking off. I saw your panel discussion. I was like look at my nigga up there with Shannon Sharpe and Stephen A. Smith" Tonio said. I graduated college with a degree in mass communication and now I'm a sport's journalist. It's on been about a year but career is taking off. I'm actually in the talks with ESPN about getting my own show. It's just a little slight work.

"It's cool. People are starting to recognize me, when I'm out. I can't I feel like a little celebrity sometimes" I said smiling. I was happy to be doing something that I love to do, and it really did come with some perks.

"Must be a D-list celebrity" A female voice said. I stopped laughing and looked to see Amor coming out of the room which was Delondon's.

"Hey Amor" I said waving.

"Micah" she said simply. Amor has always kept it short with me ever since the whole break. She speaks but it's always short. "Chris" she said simply as she continued to walk past us and into a different room.

"Alright playas, I'll see y'all bright and early tomorrow" Chris said getting and going into the same room as Amor. He closed the door quickly behind him. I hope they ass don't be loud or nothing.

"So, we got this boat tour planned for 10 in the morning tomorrow and then we doing lunch, after the lunch we going straight to the beach, so be up and ready bruh" Tonio said. Just then Amber walked out od Delondon's room.

"Hey Micah" she said coming over to give me a hug. I hugged her back.

"Hey Amber, how you doing?"

"Can't complain, just happy to be on vacation. Good night" she said walking away. I'm assuming she's going into her room.

"Y'all real life goals my nigga. I'm trying to be like you" I said to Tonio.

"You got to eave them hoes alone then man" he said. I sighed I'm not even on that wave no more.

"I don't even have hoes "I said sitting back on the sofa. Tonio gave me the 'nigga right' look like he didn't believe me. "I'm serious man. I mean yea I'm here dating but I'm not sure like I used to be" I said. He laughed.

"Alright man if you say so, but I'm actually planning on proposing on this trip" he said in a whisper.

"You dead ass" I asked getting excited. Tonio and Amber been together for a long ass time and they really came a long way.

"Yea man, it's time. We been together since freshman year and I'm about to 25 soon, she's it for me. I played around freshman year, but I always knew she was it for me" he said. I could see the way his face lit up.

"That shit dope asf man" I said. He had my full support. "I can't wait to be your best man" I said smirking.

"Best man, nigga you funny" he said.

I looked confused. "If not me then who" I asked. Tonio and I was the closet out the group. Well it used to be Keeb and I. We still cool but I know we're not as close as we once were but that's still my boy.

Tonio was thinking "Damn nigga, it might be you for real" he said.

I laughed "I already knew that" "So when you are proposing" I asked going back to whispering.

"Alright so our last night here, I got a big romantic dinner planned. I want all y'all there. I told Chris but I'm not telling the girls until the day of, you know they can't hold water" I nodded my head in agreement.

"That's what's up man" I said, genuinely happy for him.

"Alright man let me gone and head in before Amber bring her ass out here, I'm texting De to bring you the pillows and covers from the other bed" he said standing up.

"Wait so there is another bed in there" I asked. I thought maybe it was just one bed and she didn't want to share.

"Aye like I said you opened to that fight if you want it but you're on your own. Goodnight" he said before walking away. I sighed. I stood up getting ready to go knock on the door so I could get the covers and pillows. Tonio said he texted her but maybe she didn't see it because she never brought them out.

As soon as I stood up the door opened and two pillows and a cover was thrown out the door and the door was shut. I picked it up. Yea this gone be a long trip.

***

The next morning, we were all up getting ready for this boat ride they had planned for today. I was still sleep until somebody was up this morning banging pots and pans together. It was Delondon. She had gotten up to cook breakfast. I took it as an opportunity to use the bathroom that was located in her room. It was a half bath out here but not a full one.

After I had gotten done getting dressed, I sat on the sofa and turned the t.v on. Everyone was eating. "Micah the food ready" Amber said. I looked behind me and could see Delondon. She had a mug on her face.

"I think I'll pass" I said before turning around. Delondon started speaking. This was my first time hearing her voice since I been on this trip and she was talking directly to me.

"Why you don't eat my food" she said with annoyance in her voice.

I turned around to face her. Yup she looks mad. I need to choose my next words very carefully "I didn't think you wanted me to eat any"

"So you think I would just cook for the whole house and exclude you" she asked. She waited for me to answer. I said nothing. "Should have let your ass freeze last night" she said walking into her room. "And you better had cleaned this shower out" she screamed before completely shutting the door. I got up to go in the kitchen and I fixed me a plate. Everyone was looking at me. Nobody said anything.

"You know De, not that type of person. Even if she hates your motherfucking guts, she wouldn't cook for everybody except one person" Amor said.

"Yea and you need to chill out before she stop cooking for all of us just to spite you" Tonio stuffing his mouth.

"Now that's something she would do" Amber said.

"Damn why it's always gotta be me. Why ya'll don't ever tell her to chill" I asked. I said grace before I started eating. I don't care what they say, her don't look like she would have a problem poising me.

"I mean she was in here chilling, even cooked breakfast for the whole house. You started that one man" Chris said. I just dropped the situation, fuck them.

Once Delondon was ready we headed out.

"Awe look at the dolphin" Amor said pointed to the dolphin that had just swam past the boat we were on. It was a small speed boat, but it held on 6 of us and the person who was doing the tour.

"It looks just you" Chris said making everyone laugh. She smacked him on the back of the head.

"And if you look over here, you can a group of dolphins together. There is rarely anytime I come here where I don't see these dolphins. Would anyone care to feed them? I brought fish" the tour guide said.

"Oh it's fish, the whole time I thought it was Amor" Amber said. Everyone laughed.

"Damn why y'all keep trying me today" Amor asked rolling her eyes.

"Miss Delondon, would you like to go first" the man asked. I rolled my eyes. He had been flirting with her since the moment she stepped foot on this boat. She giggled. I see she decided to go with the corny niggas.

"Omg I'm scared. Is it going to bite my hand" she asked. She had the fish in her hand but she would hold her hand. The man showed her how to do it one more time. "Ok if it bite, I'm kicking your ass" Delondon said as she faced the man.

He smirked "I might actually enjoy that". I gagged. See, nigga just corny. Delondon bent down just a little and waved the fish. The dolphin swam to her and took the fish. Delondon squealed. The whole time she was feeding the dolphins. The tour guide was looking at her ass. Like damn nigga I thought this was a boat tour.

Once the boat tour was over, we headed back to the dock and was getting ready to go to lunch. The place we would be eating at wasn't too far from the boat place.

"What do you y'all have planned for tonight" the man asked. The question was asked towards Delondon.

"Just dinner and then we may go to a club or something" she said. He licked his lips.

"Come to this club right here. It's going to be fun and I think you'll like it" he said writing the name of club. "Just say this to any taxi you get in and they'll know where it is. Hopefully I'll see you there beautiful" he said before finally walking away.

Delondon was all smiles. "Ok"

We finally left and went to lunch. The day wasn't too bad. Delondon still hasn't talked to me but I still had a good time today. I'm glad that we actually had the day planned. I hate going on trips with people who sleep all day, like they're at home. Tonio said we had things planned for everyday this week and asked me if there was anything in particular, I wanted to do, so he could add it to the schedule.

We were back at the crib getting ready to eat and to go out. I needed to get in the shower so I could get ready. I waited to if Delondon would ever come out but she didn't. Sighing I took this time to knock on the door.

The door opened "What" she said looking as if she was bored.

"I need to get into the bathroom" I said simply. She looked at me and I looked back her. After a few seconds went by I began to talk. "De look" she stopped me.

"It's Delondon" she responded back.

"Delondon I could wait until you're all the way finished but then everyone else would be done and then you all would all have to wait and I wouldn't want that"

"Well maybe you shouldn't come then" she said right before closing the door in my face. I sighed. Lord knows I'm trying let her get all of this pettiness out but she really starting to get on my damn nerves. I was about to knock on the door again but she opened it, mugging me of course. I could see that she had a silk robe on. I looked at her. "You coming in or what" she asked looking irritated.

"Yea let me just get my stuff" I grabbed my duffle bag and then walked in the room. The other bed was covered with three outfits. I walked past her and headed straight to bathroom.

"Leave the door opened please, I still need to do my make-up and I don't need the bathroom to be fogged up" she said without even turning around to look.

"Could I leave it cracked" I asked.

"Did I not just say opened?" she asked turning around. I held my hands up in surrender. Walking away I walked into the bathroom. I took a shower, brushed my teeth, and got dressed. 20 minutes later I was out the bathroom. I could hear Delondon talking to someone on the phone.

"I miss you" the male voice said. Damn is that her boyfriend. I didn't no she had one.

"I'm sure you've had plenty of company" she said laughing.

"Just a little. How's the trip?" he asked.

"Oh Trey, Jamaica is so beautiful, and I think the guy from the lil boat tour got a little crush on me and he fine too" she said in an excited voice. Ok so I'm assuming that it's not her man. Maybe a friend or something.

"Hop down then girl" the male said.

"Oh I will" she said giggling.

"And then let me know if he can fuck better than" he said. What the fuck? So is this her nigga or not.

She laughed "You so damn funny," she said. "But let me go, I need to finish getting ready so I can see my man". I decided to stop being and creep and I walked out the bathroom. I tried to look and see who she was on the phone with, but she had already hung the phone up.

Delondon walked by and went straight into the bathroom and closed the door. Walking out the room I went into living and finished getting ready.

After about 45 minutes we were finally ready to go. Once Delondon had did her make-up and was dressed of course her and the girls had to take a million damn pictures. I can't lie a nigga looked good so, you know I took a few. I hope we have a good night. 

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

128K 3.4K 26
-Sequel to Broken- Emily has finally come out of her coma. She made it through the hell she called high school and is on her way to college. When she...
6.9K 140 22
Book 2 of Disloyal or Betrayed Season 2 of Ginny and Georgia Will Y/n and Marcus get back together throughout this book? Will they work things out...
4.9K 1K 33
*1st Place Winner-The Writer's Awards 2021* [Book 2]Follow Kami has she absorbs the betrayal she faced at the end of Flashing Lights and how she tak...
199K 9.7K 62
Fight For Love Series Book 3 After the way he left things in College eight years ago, Kaiden is back in Josie's life with one aim only - to get her f...