From The Back (Celebrity Imag...

By keevasharese

Viewer discretion is advised Rated N for Nasty. NO part of this book is to be reproduced or transmitted in an... More

Bend It Like Beckham
Bend It Like Beckham Pt.2
Going Down East
Going Down East Pt 2
Naked in NYC Pt.2
Cumming on Combs
Cumming on Combs Pt 2
Trash Talkin Trey
Trash Talkin Trey Pt 2
21 Minutes with 21 Savage
21 Minutes with 21 Savage Pt 2

Naked in NYC

11.3K 133 2
By keevasharese

It was Friday night, and as usual I was laying on the couch eating snacks. At 24, I acted more like 64. I had developed a liking to sitting around the house and not dealing with people. After being diagnosed with anxiety, I just didn't like to be around anxiety that would trigger me, which was people. I did have my dog Trix though.

On the other hand, it could be because during my four years of college, partying was my thing. For four years that's all I did. Class, drink, and party. Not that I was proud, because the things I did while I was in college tarnished my character for life.

I attended the FIT, but on the weekends I was on every college campus in New York instead of mine. Being wild, hooking up, and doing things that I was proud of. I had regretted most of it, but there wasn't much I could do now, the damage was already done.

I've never really had friends, but I had a roommate, Shelly, who I clinged to at college. She was a blonde headed blue eyed white gurl, but she's one of the coolest people I've ever met. She was also very outgoing. Then there was me, a black girl with natural 4c hair who didn't talk much. We were totally opposite but somehow our friendship was good.

She convinced me to come out my shell some. I ended up gettin a weave, some new clothes, and a voice, and from then I changed. It wasn't her fault tho, she never pressured me to do anything, she just made suggestions and I went along with it.

Not too long after hanging, I started to meet her friends, and that's when things changed. I was introduced to the drug world. Popping pills was my thing. Anything someone put in my hang I would pop in my mouth like a tic tac, and that is what cause my promiscuity.

I wasn't banging everything in sight, and definitely wasn't getting gang banged, but I didn't mind having hookups, which was fun at the time but I realized I was just masking how I felt on the inside.

It made me who I was today tho. My last semester of college I stopped partying, and popping pills and went to see a therapist to treat what was really wrong with me. I knew I needed to change. After graduating and Shelly moving to Idaho for a internship I was back in my hole, just me and my dog.

My life was totally different now but I was thankful to be back in a good headspace. I even started a new relationship with my mom who I hadn't talk to since I graduated high school.

Shaking out of my thoughts, I clicked home on my firestick. I had practically watched everything on Netflix, so I decided to see what was on YouTube. I didn't know what exactly I was looking for, so I just scrolled.

I happened to scroll pass a vlog of the newest singer Queen Naija, and began watching. After seeing her talk to her baby for awhile, I heard a voice that was all too familiar. I shook out my thoughts as I continued watching only to see a face I hadn't seen since my senior year of college, ClarenceNYC.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.3K 1.6K 30
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
277K 8.2K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
414K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
210K 7.4K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...