Blind Date ||h.s.

By kaylajaylee

Harry is a single dad with a six year old boy named Zayn. Brazil is a single mom who also has a six year old... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
Chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen

chapter twelve

183 5 0
By kaylajaylee

Sunday morning, Harry wakes up before Zayn. This irritates him, cause he never gets to sleep in, but he's too excited to sleep any longer. He and Zayn are spending the day with Brazil and Zalia. He wonders how Zayn feels about her and Zalia. He should probably ask before things get too serious.

Glancing at the clock, Harry sees its 5 to 8 so he decides to get up and start the day. His back cracks as he sits up and stretches. After a warm shower, he pulls on some sweats leaving his chest bare and wanders around the house to find Zayn.

"Hi mate," he says and Zayn smiles softly, looking up at him. He's watching telly on the couch.

"Hi daddy," he giggles, climbing on his lap when Harry sits down. "How did you sleep?"

"Pretty good. What about you?" Harry cuddles him to his chest, loving how warm his little is.

"Pretty good," Zayn copies with a wide smile. He loves his daddy's cuddles. Daddy is always so warm.

"Good," Harry mutters kissing the top of his head. "Are you hungry?"

Zayn nods and hums a yes against him. Kissing his head again, Harry stands up to make them a breakfast. Zayn waits patiently in the living room, content to just watch his show.

When breakfast is ready, Harry walks into the living room and picks the boy up, throwing him over his shoulder.

Zayn laughs the whole way as Harry carries him into the kitchen. They eat quietly, not really having much else to say. Zayn will ask what they're doing today when he's ready, which is usually after breakfast once he's gotten dressed. Harry doesn't mind, since he's not in a rush to talk to him about it.

Once they've eaten, Zayn rushes to his room to go get dressed. They havent picked anything out yet, but he can still go up there and think about what he wants. He can do it himself, but he likes his daddy's opinion.

Once Harry's cleaned up, he wandered to Zayn's room and helps him decide what to wear. While hes getting ready, Harry gets ready himself. He wants to look nice today, so he chooses a white button up, with short sleeves, and leaves on it. He puts on a nice pair of black skinny jeans and some black boots.

Zayn wanders in while he's styling his hair. "Daddy should I wear my hair down or up?"

"Hmm," Harry looks at him, taking his outfit into account so he can give an honest answer. "I think down, and if you want it up later, we can pull it up."

"Yeah!" Zayn agrees with a smile.

Harry smiles back and finishes his hair, then starts on Zayn's. Zayn watches him, liking that his daddy always knows best. "What are we doing today?"

"Well," Harry starts, pausing to finish Zayn's hair and this of what to say. When hes finished, he grabs two of the hair ties and puts it on his wrist. "I think we'll go out."

"Go out where?" Zayn asks as his dad carries him to the room and they sit on the bed. "To go see Lou?"

"Well actually, I was thinking of going to see Zalia and Brazil," Harry says watching his expression. "What do you think of that?"

"Yeah!" Zayn says excitedly. "That's a good idea."

"Do you think so? What do you think about them?" Harry asks softly.

"I like them," Zayn smiles. "Do you like them?"

"Yes baby," Harry tells him seriously, nodding his head. "I like them very much, and I want to know what you think of them, because I want to ask Brazil to go on a date with me."

"A date?" Zayn giggles.

"Yes baby. Do you remember a while ago, uncle Ni told me to go out with a girl?" He asks and Zayn nods. "That was Brazil. I didn't talk to her again until we saw her at the park. I remembered how beautiful she is and we hung out yesterday and I really like her. I want to ask her to come hang out with us more and spend time with us. So I want to know how you feel about her."

"I like her a lot. She's nice and she's sweet. She calls me darling, which is nice," Zayn blushes. "She probably gives good hugs. Do you think she does?"

"I havent hugged her, but she looks like she would, huh?" Harry always talks to Zayn like this. It helps him understand. "Maybe we should make sure we both hug her and then see how we feel before we decide."

"Yeah," Zayn nods in agreement then cocks his head up at Harry. "Zalia gives good hugs, so I think she will."

"Does she?" Harry asks with a raised eye brow. "What do you think of her?"

"She's fun," Zayn giggles. "She's Eddie's friend at school and Eddie told me she's great, and she has big blue eyes and he said they get real big when she's excited and it makes him laugh."

Zayn widens his eyes as he tells his story and starts giggling at the end. Harry chuckles with him and leans down to kiss his forehead. "She seems pretty fun. Did you have fun with 5sos yesterday?"

"Yes!" Zayn cheers. "That's another reason! They can hang out with us too!"

Harry laughs and pulls Zayn to his chest, hugging him firmly. "Well let's just see how we feel after today."

"Okay daddy," Zayn giggles. "When are we going?"

Looking at the clock, Harry sees it's about a quarter past 10, so they've got time. "We are going to get them at noon, so we've got some time. Why dont we go watch something."

Zayn cheers and they make their way back to the living room.

++

Brazil doesn't wake up until a little before ten. She hasn't slept that late in ages. Something must be wrong. Jumping out of bed, she runs to the living room to see Zalia watching telly on the couch.

"How long have you been awake?" Brazil aks loudly, her hand on her hips as she glares at the child. Zalia giggles and looks up at her mum. Her hair is crazy from sleep and she's not wearing any pajama bottoms. "Why didn't you come wake me up."

"You looked so peaceful," Zalia smiles up at her. "I wanted to let you sleep, plus you said Harry's name in your sleep."

Brazil blushes as Zalia starts giggling again. Brazil scoops the child up and starts kissing her face while squeezing her. She sits back down with Zalia in her lap and snuggles into her.

"Did I say anything else?" She asks softly.

"No," the little giggles, shaking her head.

"What do you think of Harry?" Brazil asks, petting the girls hair as she rocks her like a baby.

Zalia giggles before answering. "I like him. He makes you smile. Plus he's got curly hair and Zayn says he's really goofy when he knows people. Said he was real shy yesterday."

"Hmm," Brazil hums, remembering that he did make her smile a lot. "When did you notice he made me smile?"

"When you came out of the closet, and when we were playing uno, and at dinner," Zalia lists off on her fingers. "And he kept smiling at you. I think he likes you."

"I think I like him," Brazil widens her eyes at her. "What do you think of that?"

"That's good mum," she smiles up at her. "He should get to know us! And Zayn!"

"Well maybe we should see his goofy side before we decide," Brazil suggests as Zalia sits up so she's straddling her lap.

"Yeah, we need to make sure his goofy matches ours," Zalia agrees.

"Well what do you think of Zayn?" Brazil plays with her fingers.

"I like him. He laughs a lot and he's really happy, a shy happy at first but you can tell he's a big happy," Zalia begins. Brazil always loved how she described peoples personalities. "Plus he gives good hugs and he likes to color!"

"Does he give good hugs?" Brazil asks and Zalia nods happily. "Well that's good, we like good huggers!"

Zalia just giggles. Her mummy is so funny. "Harry asked us to hang out with Him and Zayn today."

Zalia looks up at her like shes crazy, her back straightening and her head cocking him to the side. "So I told him, "what ever major loser" Sunday is girl day."

Brazil does the hand motions on her forehead as she talks and Zalia laughs. "But then he said he wanted to take us to get pastries and then go to a museum. How does that sound?"

"Yay!" Zalia cheers. She's so excited to spend the day with them again.

"I'm glad you're excited, cause so am I," Brazil smiles at her. "They're coming to get us at noon so let's get ready and make sure we have everything and we'll eat at the pastry shop."

Zalia scrambles off her lap and runs to her room to get ready. Brazil helps her pick out her clothes then gets ready herself. She decides on blue skinnies with my thigh high brown boot heels and a knit sweater with a floppy turtleneck.

She throws on some mascara, then curls her hair and leaves it down. Grabbing one of her bigger purses. She transfers all her things over then goes to the kitchen to get snacks.

Zalia is dressed in a cute overall dress and some leggings, waiting patiently for mummy to do her hair. Brazil calls her into the kitchen to help. "What snacks should we take today? What do you think Zayn will want?"

"Hmm, let's take some marshmallows, and m&m's, and lollies, and crackers" Zalia decides. Brazil packs a baggie of each and grabs herself some of her own candies that she doesn't share.

Glancing at the clock, she sees it's 5 to 12, they'll be on their way soon. Grabbing her phone, she messages Harry telling him to walk in, she's doing Z's hair. Shoving her phone in her purse, she grabs a bottle of water from the pantry and puts it in her purse as well.

"Alright baby, let's do your hair," Brazil puts her purse on the couch and rushes the child to her bathroom.

Shes sitting up on the counter while Brazil starts on a fishtail braid, planning to pull half her hair up when Harry's voice sounds through the house. "Brazil!"

"Back here!" She calls, meeting Zalia's eyes in the mirror and winking.

In a moment, she feels him standing next to her. She glances over at him and smiles. "Hello Harry, and Zayn. Sorry we're running late."

"Mummy slept in," Zalia giggles and Brazil tugs on her hair playfully.

"Everyone else just got up early," she defends and Zayn laughs. She looks down at him and winks. "Zayn, you look dashing."

"Thanks Brezy," he smiles, stepping closer to her. "I like you're boots. They're so high."

"They are, aren't they? I think I can run in them though, should we race?" She teases and he giggles, shaking his head. Brazil laughs and looks up at Harry with a wink before turning her attention back to the task at hand. "Alright, baby bear. Your hair is done."

She ties it off and grabs the mirror, so she can see the back. Zalia grins as she sees it and stands up on the counter, making her taller then her mum. "Its beautiful, thank you mummy."

"You're welcome my love," she kisses Zalia's lips and lifts her up, setting her on the floor. "Did you brush your teeth?

"We're going to eat!" Zalia whines, not understanding why she brushes before eating.

"That doesn't matter. Go brush them little monster so we can go," Brazil tells. Zalia sighs and dashes past the boys. Blowing her hair out of her face and making a silly expression, Brazil turns to the boys.

"What time did you wake up?" Zayn asks cutely.

"10 o'clock Zayn," she squats in front of him and grabs his hips, shaking him a little. "10 o'clock! Can you believe it!"

Zayn giggles and shakes his head, reaching up and touching her hair. She cups his cheeks and widens her eyes, then touches her forehead to his, staring into his eyes. "Do you even know how exciting that is!"

Zayn laughs more, before answering. "That sounds terrible!"

"What!" She shrieks, pulling away from him. She huffs as he starts laughing and shakes her head at him, standing up. "I can't believe you would say that."

"I'm sorry," he says lifting his tiny arms up. "Can I have a hug?"

Brazil looks at a still silent Harry to find him smiling her her lovingly. She bends down and scoops the child up. He wraps himself around her and she hugs him tight. Opening her eyes, she gestures to Harry to walk out.

She carries Zayn into the living room, hugging him the whole time. "Zalia was right, you do give the best hugs."

He giggles again and leans back so he can see her. "You give good hugs too."

"Well thank you baby," she smiles at him. He blushes and she sets him on the ground, turning to look at Harry.

"Do I get a hug?" He asks cheekily.

"Of course love," she replies and walks into his arms. Hers wrap around his chest and she cuddles into him. Harry wraps his arms around her shoulders and leans his cheek against her head.

"Mummy I'm ready," Zalia calls, running into the room. "Hi Zayn!"

Brazil reluctantly pulls away and turns to the hugging littles. "Okay cute babies, let's go get in the car."

She grabs her purse and they heard the children to the car. Once everyone is in, she directs them to the pastry shop.

"Where are we going?" Zayn asks from the back. Harry keeps glancing at Brazil, absolutley smitten.

"Its Sunday!" Zalia answers loudly. "Sunday's we get pastries because mummy loves them."

"That's right," Brazil agrees turning her head to glance at the kiddos. "Does your daddy ever let you eat pastries all day?"

"No," Zayn giggles, shaking his head.

"We wont tell him today," she whispers, winking at the boy.

"What was that!" Harry shouts pretending he didn't hear.

"Nothing," Brazil giggles, looking at him with a smile.

"Hazzy, mummy had a dream about you," Zalia speaks up with a giggle. Brazil whips around in her seat and glares at the little.

"Oh did she?" Harry asks cheekily, parking in front of the shop.

"She said your name in her sleep," she continues as her mum hisses at her to be quiet.

"Cute," Harry mutters, winking at Brazil when she looks at him. She blushes and they get out of the car, walking into the shop.

Harry watches in admiration as Brazil squats to the kids level and talks to them quietly about what they want. Once they've decided, she ushers them to a table to sit quietly, then stands next to Harry. Her had brushes against his and he looks at her with a smile. He really want to kiss her but grabs her hand instead and brings it to his lips.

She blushes and looks at him as he delicately kisses her knuckles. Her eyes dart to the kids and she sees them both giggling, covering their mouths with their hands.

"You look lovely today," Harry mumbles, lowering their hands and intertwining their fingers.

"Thank you," she says quietly, glaring at his own outfit, then back to his eyes. "You look pretty fit yourself."

Harry chuckles and glances at the kids. They're watching the pair curiously. Brazil drags Harry to the register and orders the pastries, also getting her and Harry some tea and the kids some Hot cocoa. They sit down and eat, talking about what the day will bring.

Once they finish, and anything uneaten is wrapped up and stuffed in Brazil's purse, they get back in the car and drive over to South Kensington. There are a few museums over there that Harry knows the kids will like.

"Can we listen to 5sos?" Zalia asks once they are almost there.

"What's the rule?" Brazil asks, not looking at her.

"Oh right," Zalia sighs. "Sorry mummy. You pick."

"What rule?" Zayn asks.

"It's okay baby," Brazil says at the same time, and Zalia jumps in to answer Zayn.

"Sunday is mum day," she answers. "That means mum gets to pick the music."

"And why is that?" Brazil asks, watching Harry's expression.

"Because we listen to 5sos all the other days," Zalia continues.

"That's right," Brazil says and Harry meets her eye with a smile.

"What do you want to listen to Brezy?" Zayn asks cutely.

Brazil smiles and looks back at him with a wink. "Something awesome, but we are here darling so we dont need music right now."

"We're here!" Zalia shouts excitedly, pressing her nose against the window to look outside.

Harry parks and they all get out. Zalia tries to run ahead but Harry catches her and carries her in his arms. Brazil holds Zayn's hand while they walk and follow the others into the building.

They walk through the museum slowly, letting the kids take everything in. Harry holds Brazil's hand as much as he can. He is having a great time and he can tell Zayn is as well. She's so great with him. About halfway through, the kids get tired so they all sit down on a bench and rest.

"How are you babes?" Brazil asks. "Are you having fun?"

"I'm thirsty," Zayn says, nodding his head to her question.

"I have some water right here," she opens her purse and pulls out the water bottle. Harry takes it and opens it before handing it to Zayn. "I also have snacks. Do you guys need a snack?"

Harry watches on in adoration. She thinks of everything and she is so sweet.

"Yes please," Zalia smiles.

She climbs up on Harry's lap to get closer as Zayn stands in front of Brazil. He drinks his water and waits eagerly for her to bring them out. Harry lifts his hand and rubs Zalia's back softly, taking the water from Zayn as he holds it out.

"Alright, I have marshmallows, and crackers, and lollies," Brazil tells him. "What do you want baby?"

She wraps her hand around his hip lovingly, pulling him in closer as a large group passes.

"Crackers please," Zalia chimes in. She's drank some of the water and Harry has the cap on it and is holding it out for Brazil.

"Zayn, do you want crackers?" Brazil asks, taking the bottle from Harry and placing it back in her purse.

"I want marshmallows please," he gives her a cute close mouthed smile.

Nodding, she grabs each bag and gives it to the children. Setting her purse next to her, she pulls Zayn in and lifts him onto her lap. She presses a soft kiss to the top of his head before looking at Harry.

He is already looking at her with a soft smile and gentle eyes. She smiles back, "Would you like a snack Harry?"

"Oh absolutely," he says enthusiastically and Zayn giggles. Brazil starts digging in her purse with one arm around the boy in her lap.

"I have lollies, a butterscotch ... oh, and some M&M's," she starts, finding a bag at the bottom of her purse.

"M&M's!" Zalia says loudly, looking at her mum in surprise.

"Yeah," Brazil glares at her and Zayn laughs at Zalia's big blue eyes.

"I'll take those," Harry says cheekily, snatching the bag from her hand.

"I want some!" Zalia cries out and Zayn turns to look at them. Zalia bats her eyelashes and pouts her lip up at him, turning so she is straddling his lap. "Please Hazzy?"

"Hmm," he hums, opening the bag and smelling it. "I don't know. I want all of them."

He looks at her with a smirk and she gasps. "But look at my cute face!"

She pouts again and makes her eyes big, cocking her head to the side. Brazil laughs and Zayn gets excited. "Let me see!"

Brazil looks at Harry with a smile, his goofy side is coming out and she loves it. Zalia turns and gives Zayn her pouty cute face. He giggles and looks at his daddy.

"Can I have some daddy?" Zayn asks, doing his own cute face. He cocks his head to the side and gives him an adorable close mouthed smile, batting his thick eyelashes.

"Awe," Brazil coos, her heart melting. "Okay."

She wraps her arms around him, snuggling him to her chest and looks at Harry. The look on her face is so pouty, her eyes full of puppy love and Harry almost melts as well.

"No!" he raises his voice, lifting the bag in the air and eating a few. "You have to stay strong Brazil. That's how they get you!"

"But look at him," she coos, looking at Zayn again and melting. She starts listing things off she loves about him and touching his face. "Those squishy cheeks and thick eyelashes, what are those? Look at his tiny lips and nose, he's beautiful. I love him!"

"I love him too," Harry says softly, reaching a hand out and petting Brazil's hair. He leaves his hand on her neck and continues. "And I know he's beautiful, but he still can't have my M&M's."

Zayn, who was a little flustered when she kept touching him, is now cuddled to Brazil's chest, his arms wrapped around her and his eyes closed. He likes Brazil a lot.

"Mum!" Zalia cries. She's her mummy's favorite!

Harry wraps the girl up in his arms and cuddles her to his chest like he would Zayn. He wants her to feel loved and safe with him. Kissing the top of her head, he pulls away and looks at her.

"You are very beautiful, love. You look just like your mother, and she is very beautiful," he tells her softly while playing with her hair. "but I'm still not giving you my M&M's."

"How rude," Zalia scoffs, sitting back with her arms crossed.

Harry grabs some and holds them out in his hand. When she reaches up, he quickly puts all of them in his mouth. Brazil chuckles as she watches them, holding Zayn tight. Harry does this twice more while making faces at the little girl.

"Harry please," she pouts, her big blue eyes pouting as well and melting his heart.

"Alright baby. I'm sorry," he kisses her forehead and holds out some M&M's.

She snatches them up with a grin and Harry looks over to find Brazil and Zayn munching on a pastry together. He chuckles and pulls out his phone, quickly snapping a photo before turning back to Zalia.

"How are you darling?" Brazil asks Zayn softly.

"I'm happy," he replies just as softly, looking into her eyes and smiling.

"I'm happy too," she giggles, smiling down at him. He takes a bite of the pastry and she continues. "I like hanging out with you."

"You do?" Zayn asks and Brazil nods.

"Yeah babe! I think you're really cool and funny and brilliant," she tells him, rubbing their noses together.

"Thanks," he blushes. "I like you too!"

"Zalia said your dad was being shy, do you think he is?" she asks quietly.

"Not anymore. This morning he was," Zayn tells her, wondering what she's up to.

"I want to see how big of a goofball he is," she says with a smirk. "Can you help me?"

"Yeah," Zayn giggles excitedly. "He's funny. He always does these dance moves or he'll give you a silly look."

"Cute," Brazil says with a smile.

"How are you, love?" Harry asks Zalia after taking the photo of Zayn and Brazil.

"I'm great!" she smiles up at him as he gives her more M&M's. "How are you?"

"I'm fantastic, love," he says, leaning in and giving her an Eskimo kiss. She blushes, liking when he calls her that.

"Thank you," she says, looking up at him gently with her big blue eyes.

"For what baby?" Harry asks, cocking his head to the side.

"For making mummy smile," she answers, glancing at her mum before looking back at him. "She likes you."

"I like you both," Harry answers, cupping her cheek. "A lot."

"I like you Hazzy," Zalia leans her cheek into his hand more. "Maybe can you and me play?"

"Just you and me?" Harry asks curiously and she nods. Not able to say no to that face, he agrees. "Oh absolutely love. That sounds brilliant! Let me talk to your mum and we'll see what she says, okay?"

Zalia nods happily, and so does Harry before looking at Brazil. "Well my loves, should we continue?"

"Yeah!" Zayn cheers, climbing off Brazil's lap.

They all get up and start walking to see more exhibits. Harry wraps his arm around Brazil's waist and pulls her to his side, kissing the side of her head. She smiles up at him, her cheeks turning pink.

Her heart is so full of love for this man and his son. "I like you."

"I like you, love," he says softly.

He glances at the kids to make sure they are close before turning and kissing her lips. She's surprised but melts into it, wrapping her arm around his waist and moving into him. Harry let's their lips linger for a moment, then pulls away and kisses her again. He could kiss her all day, and one day he will. For now, he pulls away and smiles at her.

"Daddy! Look!" Zayn calls excitedly. Harry intertwines their fingers and pulls her over to the children.

This is the perfect day.

+

The ending to their perfect day, is just as lovely, maybe even more so. They go back to Brazil's and make dinner, eating like a family before sitting down to watch a movie. The kids pass out a quarter into the movie, cuddled up on the couch once again. Harry and Brazil make no effort to move them and remain cuddled under their own blanket, watching the disney cartoon in a peaceful silence.

"Oh, I almost forgot," Harry mumbles, his voice coming out huskier than he intended, but he makes no effort to stop that, loving the way Brazil blushes at the sound. "Zalia asked if she and I can play together, just us."

"She did?" Brazil asks, looking at her daughter curiously.

"Yes, and I said yes," Harry looks at the children with loving eyes. "She's too adorable."

"Awe," Brazil coos, a big smile dancing across her lips as she looks up at him. "That's so cute! What are you going to do together on your date?"

Harry glares at her, but quickly grins, planting a kiss on her cheek and looking at the kids again. "I dunno. If it's going to be just me and her, I've got to find someone to take Zayn."

"I'll take him," Brazil cuts in immediately. She loves that kid so much already, she's putty in his tiny hands.

"Really?" Harry asks, watching as she looks at the children lovingly.

"Of course! We can have our own little date," Brazil tells him, looking up to see him already looking at her. Harry doesn't say anything, just watches her for a moment, admiring how his gaze makes her blush.

"Okay," he says finally, keeping his voice soft. "What day?"

"Hmm," Brazil hums, thinking about her work schedule. "What about Wednesday? I think I can leave long enough to pick him up from school and then he'll have to come to the studio with me for a little. The lads should be there as well, so they'll be able to keep him company. What do you think?"

"Wednesday would be good," Harry agrees, pulling her closer to him since she's tucked under his arm. "Gives me time to ask Zayn if he wants to, and we will both be there after school. Zalia will have to come to work with me for a bit as well, but Liam and Louis will keep her company."

"Oh she'll love that," Brazil rolls her eyes lovingly. "Any boy that shows her attention is her favorite."

Harry chuckles and kisses her forehead. "You sound bothered by that."

"No," Brazil sighs. "I get it. She's adorable and she knows it, but ..."

"But what baby?" Harry asks, lowering his voice an octave. He likes how open she is being and wants to keep the door open. Brazil flushes at this pet name, and decides to just be open and honest with him. If this is really going to work, she needs to communicate.

"But I should be enough for her," Brazil whispers.

"You are more than enough for her," Harry cups her cheek and forces her to look at him. "100 percent love. You know what she said to me today?"

Brazil shakes her head, trying to keep the tears in her eyes. Harry smiles softly and brushes his thumb along her cheekbone. "She said, thank you for making mummy smile."

Brazil starts crying then and Harry pulls her to his chest, trying to soothe her and calm her down. He kisses the top of her head a few times, trying to think of something to say that will make her feel better. "You know it's just cause there isn't a man around to show her that affection, and there is nothing wrong with that. That's the same reason Zayn loves you."

"Zayn loves me?" She asks, lifting her head up swiftly to look into Harry's eyes.

"Absolutely baby," Harry smiles at her, wiping her tears away with his thumb. "He adores you. Sometimes I can't even get him to cuddle me and he was all over you today baby."

She lets out a watery giggle and wipes her eyes, glancing at the children again. Harry watches her with a racing heart. He wants her to be his, her and her daughter to be with him and Zayn already. "Ya know, if Zayn agrees to this, that will be the quickest he's ever warmed up to someone."

"Really?" Brazil asks quietly, looking back up at Harry.

"It took quite a few visits with Niall and Lola for him to be comfortable enough to be left alone with them," Harry confesses quietly, looking lovingly at his son. Brazil hums and leans into Harry more, laying her head on his shoulder. "Maybe we should follow their example."

"What do you mean?" Brazil asks, pulling back to look at him.

"Just that, I've been worrying about what this will do to him and I don't want to push him into something he doesn't want, no matter how much I want it," Harry tells her honestly, the urge to kiss her overwhelming him again. "But if he agrees to spending the day with you and tells me how much he likes you and Zalia, then I'm jumping into this."

Harry looks between her eyes, hoping to convey all he is feeling for her. Brazil understands what he is saying, and agrees. She wants nothing more than to put her all into this relationship.

"Me too," she whispers.

Harry can't stop himself. He leans in and cups her cheek, pulling her closer with his arm around her shoulders and kisses her. He kisses her deep and slow, the way he's been wanting to kiss her since he met her. Brazil leans into him, tingles running through her body at the feeling of his lips finally on hers.

.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

828 10 11
Louis Tomlinson loves being the oldest kid in a big family. Even after his mom passes away and he steps into the responsibility of caretaker, he's st...
58.1K 1.5K 26
Harry Styles has been dating his four boyfriends Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, Liam Payne, and Zayn Malik for six years when a sudden bump occurs in...
292K 6.7K 78
two new additions to a family of three won't change anything at all. zayn and louis are sure of it. one hundred percent certain. or maybe, like, ei...