chapter seven

Days passed, and the pair couldn't stop thinking about the other. The night they shared was so amazing, they never wanted it to end. Harry was going to call her again, Brazil was eagerly hoping for him to call soon, but life has other plans.

--

Zayn decided he wanted to take up football, so every day after work, sometimes during, Harry practices with him. Occasionally Liam, Louis, or Niall will play with him, because Harry's work schedule has gotten super crazy.

"Harry I need you to really step it up in this meeting," Liam says after Harry sits down in his office. "It's the same company from the other week and Sophia Smith is in charge again."

"Okay," Harry sighs. "I'll focus all my efforts into it."

Liam gazes over Harry's features, taking note of the worn out expression and tired eyes. "Is everything okay Harry?"

"'Course," Harry answers, faking a smile. Liam gives him a knowing look and he sighs in defeat. "I'm just a bit tired. Zayn is out of control these days. I'm this close to spiking his tea with Codeine so I can get a proper rest."

"If you need Lou or I too watch him, we would be more than happy," Liam offers and Harry smile softly.

"Thank you Li. If I really need help I'll ask," Harry says.

++

Brazil has also been super busy with work. Simon has had several meetings every day and she's had to stay late three days this week. She's had to sit in a few of them and take notes because Simon's assistant has been absent. Zalia is getting cranky because her mum isn't paying her the attention she needs.

"I'm going to need you to stay after today," El tells Brazil after walking over to reception. "Simon has a meeting at 7 and it won't get over till late. You'll need to take notes."

"Alright," Brazil sighs. "Let me call Lola and see if Zalia can stay at hers for a bit longer."

"I can go over and get her," Eleanor volunteers, sensing the young mothers' exhaustion. "I'll pick her up from school and we'll come here, get her homework done, then I'll take her home and feed her and she'll be in bed by the time you get home."

"Thank you El," Brazil sighs, smiling softly.

"I'm sorry it's been so hectic," Eleanor offers an apologetic smile. "After next week, it should hopefully slow down."

"Hopefully," Brazil sighs tiredly.

...........