Inevitable Love & Revenge

By EverlastingThoughts

A fashion designer, Celeste, longs for the truth about her tragic childhood and losing her parents. She turns... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1 (Present)- Rise Again
Chapter 2 (The Beginning)- Peekaboo
Chapter 3/ Sweet Tooth
Chapter 4- Time to Get Loose
Chapter 5- Off With His Head
Chapter 6- Dirty Secrets
Chapter 7- On My Own
Chapter 8- What Are Friends For
Chapter 10- No One is Innocent
Chapter 11- No More Pain
Chapter 12- Numb
Chapter 13- Run Away to the Runway
Chapter 14- Fuck Locked Doors
Chapter 15- Coming Home
Author's Note!
Chapter 16- Play Time
Chapter 17- The Whole Story
Chapter 18- Sweet Dreams or Nightmares?
Chapter 19- Magical Surprises
Chapter 20- Do you?
Author's Note!
Chapter 21- Apeshit
Chapter 22- She Doesn't Want You
Chapter 23- Small World
Chapter 24- Snatch and Run
Chapter 25- Fuck Our Brains Out
Chapter 26- Beast Unleashed
Chapter 27- Welcome Back
Chapter 28- Good Girl Dead
Chapter 29- Play Date with the Maniac
Chapter 30- No Pain, No Gain
Chapter 31- Crazy Bitch
Chapter 32- I See You
Chapter 33- Watch Your Backs
Chapter 34- You Give Me Butterflies
Chapter 35- Ready or Not
Chapter 36- I'm Sorry
A/N

Chapter 9- Sexy Butterfly

31 2 1
By EverlastingThoughts

This chapter has Sexual content. 18 and Up!

Celeste P.O.V.

"I can't believe it's been a month since I've last seen or heard from Luke!" I looked at Sapphire who was trying on the new outfit I made.

"I mean, has he emailed you and maybe you didn't notice it?" She asked looking in the mirror as she finished putting it on.

"No, I checked my emails a hundred times already. Maybe I went to far when I yelled at him and demanded an answer. Maybe I should've dropped it..."

"No! You did what you're supposed to do. You was a part of that moment just as much as he was and if you didn't get him to talk you would've been asking yourself several unknown questions wasting your time. You know what? Let's call his office and see where he's at!" She smiled that evil smile and I knew I couldn't stop her. We called and a woman picked up.

"Hello, this is Luke Stone's office at Stone Inc, how may I help you?" A woman answered the phone.

She handed me the phone and I had to talk! "Uh, hi, this is Monica... I was calling to see if Mr. Stone was still available for lunch!" I waited holding my breath. This is so stupid she's not gonna tell us-

"No ma'am, he's still in Dubai for his project. However, he did call this morning and said that Thursday was his last day there and he should be in Saturday morning."

Wow, that actually worked! "Oh ok, I'll give him a call when he's back then. Thank you and goodbye." I hung up and felt a little better knowing that he wasn't ignoring me and was just busy with work.

"See, now we know where he's at. Why don't we give him something to show that you're not one to be played with too?" She smirked.

"Something like what?"

"Let's have a sexy photoshoot! It'll make you feel good, you already look amazing, and he won't be able to resist you. Then, when he gets back treat him how he treated you. Push him off and tell him no. Men go crazy over what they can't have."

I thought about it for a moment and what she said did make sense. Plus, payback sounds really good. "Alright let's do it but let me see the outfit! Turn around!" The body suit she wore was beige with cuts and fringe going down the sleeves, her sides, and all over the spine. I watched her model the outfit and then she called up Ralph to set up the photoshoot.

"You look sexy and cute! I'm shook, my God." She started laughing and told me to come on. We got in her car and she drove to Ralph. When we showed up he immediately sat us down in chairs and had our makeup and hair done.

He started with Sapphire first and I watched as she modeled and gave examples of poses for me to do. I was loving watching her model and do all these sexy poses. I was mentally reminding myself of  every pose for my turn and future reference!

She killed it and then it was my turn. Ralph kept calling me his butterfly. I was trying not to laugh and be serious. Yes, this is the first time I've taken sexy pictures to send but I've taken them before just for myself and to share with Saph. I started wondering if everyone seen me as some innocent woman who's not capable of being sexy and badass. If so, I was gonna prove them wrong with this shoot.

When Ralph was done with pictures I looked up what project Luke was working on and where he was staying. It wasn't hard to get the name of the hotel so I sent it to that location in priority mail and marked it urgent. I don't know when he's going to see it but I know he won't be able to sit still.

Luke P.O.V.

It's been a month since I spoke to Celeste that night. I got a call the next day that I was needed for a meeting about the project I've been working on in Dubai. I packed up a few necessities and got in my private jet.

Some of the men I'm meeting don't mind getting rid of you if needed. I took Big John and three of my men with me. Kevin, Daniel, and Nathaniel have always worked for me since I was a teenager. They've risked their lives for me and will do anything I asked so they always go with me on trips.

During my stay I've been sketching and drawing up plan after plan. The building they want is for their hotel but the design and foundation has to be perfect to balance it and turn the way they want. I really haven't had time to check my text messages or emails. I know Andrew had to have been gotten back to me about Celeste parents but I don't even want to think about her. It's bad enough she's been on my mind. The way she closed her eyes and leaned into me. Trusting me and allowing me to taste that innocence of hers. The thought of that moment makes me hard and gives me goosebumps. I'm fucking tired of it. I never had a woman affect my mind and body like this. I gotta get rid of this hard on. FUCK. Let me call Daniel.

He picked up on the second ring. "Yeah Luke? You need anything?"

"Send up that bartender that gave me her number the other night. An tell her to bring up a bottle of Whisky too." I hung up and finished up a paper I was working on until I heard a knock on the door. When I opened the door she was standing there smiling at me and ran her hand down my chest to my belt.

"I thought you forgot about me." She spoke in a low playful tone. I wasn't in the mood to play and she was going to find that out right now.

I let her walk inside and then locked the door. As I turned around I watched her walk around the penthouse I was staying in as she started undressing. Swaying her hips left to right smirking at me as she unzipped her skirt and it fell to the floor. Then, she unbuttoned her blouse and let it slide down her arms. I walked up to her and grabbed her hips from behind.

"How could I forget a beautiful woman like you, baby? Do me a favor and walk to my desk." She giggled and did what she was told and looked at me.

"Now turn around and put your hands on the desk."

"O-okay baby." Once her hands was on the desk I walked up until I was behind her and pressed my hard on against her ass earning me a moan. I grabbed her hips and leaned down near her ear.

"I'm going to make sure you never forget me. By time I'm done with you, you'll be wishing you never set foot in here." I took a step back and with my foot I pushed her legs further apart. "Every thought you have I will be in it." I rubbed her left ass cheek then the right and when I lifted my hand I slapped the right cheek. She gasped and moaned trying to push back on my hand. I grabbed a fist full of her hair in my left hand pulling it and then slapped her left ass cheek.

"Oh yes, baby." She moaned out.

I slapped in between her cheeks where her wet lips were and she moaned again. "It's yes daddy to you. Speak when I allow you to. Do I make myself clear?". I slapped in the middle again.

"Yes daddy." She spoke breathless.

I rubbed her swollen lips to sooth them after the slaps and her panties was soaking wet. I slapped the left check then the right twice and in the middle. An when I rubbed them I repeated those actions until she begged me.

"Please daddy!"

"You don't know how to listen do you?" I slapped her pussy one last time and then slid the panties to the side rubbing up and down her slit. Please daddy what?"

"Please daddy, can you fuck me?"

"I can fuck you alright but you're gonna need to be more specific to me. I could fuck you like this...". I slid two fingers into her pussy and stroked in and out slowly and with my thumb I rubbed her clit listening to her moans. I slid my fingers out making her whimper. "Or I could fuck you like this...". I undid the zipper of my pants and took the tip of my dick rubbing up and down her slit then thrusting deep into her. She moaned and yelled, "Yes! Yes daddy! Fuck me like this please...please...". I slapped her right ass cheek and moved my left hand to choke her while I thrust harder into her pussy.

"Oh my God, daddy!" She was groaning and moaning every word as I watched her eyes roll to the back of her head in the reflection of the window. Her juices were going down her thighs. She was so fucking wet and tight. I picked up the pace and groaned from how good she felt around my dick.

"I'm.... g-gonna.... cum, d-d-daddy!" She couldn't catch her breath to tell me she was about to cum. So I reached between her legs and started rubbing her clit while I fucked her. I felt her walls getting tighter around my dick.

"Cum for daddy. I wanna feel your juices all over my dick. Cum for me." Her legs started shaking and she gasped for air moaning and shaking uncontrollably. I kept stroking her and rubbing her clit making her orgasm last longer. She started screaming out daddy and fell onto the desk trying to catch her breath. "Oh baby, I'm not done with you yet." I told her in her ear and I heard her whimper and moan. I picked her up and took her to the bedroom.

I laid her on the bed and grabbed the back of her knees as I got between her legs. I lowered my head and licked up her juices that were on her thighs. She started moaning again. I grabbed her panties and pulled them, ripping them off of her. I looked up and met her eyes as I slid my tongue up and down her slit. Her mouth opened and formed a O. I circled her clit and her body twitched from pleasure. I flicked my tongue up and down and sucked on her pink bud as she was rocking her hips up and down fucking my mouth. When I got up and she was looking at me like she was sad. I chuckled.

"You ready?" I asked and she bit her lip. Before she could answer I stroked inside her and grabbed her hips lifting her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I fucked her just like that. I gave long and deep strokes to the tip and back in deep. She was moaning and biting her lips. I rubbed her clit with my thumb again and begin thrusting faster. I felt myself getting close and she started moaning out, "I want you to cum baby. Cum deep inside of me! Yes daddy." Cum... inside of her... Ok. I fucked her harder and her legs started to shake again and her walls gripped my dick as she came again on my dick and after a few more strokes I pulled my dick out.

"Open your mouth."

She did as she was told and sucked my dick as I stroked in and out her mouth. I came deep in her throat and she moaned sucking and swallowing my cum. Good girl.

I told her she can clean up in the bathroom and I walked into the other one that's in my office. I called Daniel back and told him to come get the girl and he did while I was in the shower. I threw on some sweatpants and a shirt when I got out. That helped relieve some pent up tension. I was about to get back to work when I got a call saying they're ready for the last meeting. So I changed into a casual dark gray sweater shirt and dress pants.

I walked into the elevator with Big John and the rest of the crew. We made it to the 25th floor and walked out. A blonde greeted us wearing a skin tight dress.

"Hello, we've been expecting you Mr. Stone. If you could follow me I'll take you to the meeting room. Everyone is already here." I watched her walk away and Big John gave me a look. I couldn't help but shake my head and smirk. He's a freak on a whole different level than me.

We followed her to the meeting room and Robert, who was the head of their team, was looking at me with a smile on his face.

"We finally made it to the end of this project! Once we sign the needed paperwork today everyone can go back home and relax while construction take place." He finished with a smile.

"Although I've enjoyed my stay and the people here in Dubai, I agree that I'm ready to head back home. Let's get this over with gentlemen." We went over each page of the paperwork that needed to be signed and some side notes that were added. I was about to sign the last page when Big John walked in.

"Excuse the intrusion sir but I have something that was sent to you. It's marked urgent and to open alone." Big John looked at me puzzled.

"Excuse me." I took the package and went into another room. I opened it and saw a recorder inside and then pictures slid out. To say that I was surprised was an understatement to how I was feeling. I was shocked, amazed, turned on, and frustrated. Celeste sent me pictures of herself in lingerie and since there's a video recorder I can only imagine what's on there.

What the hell was she thinking sending this to me? I don't even care what she was thinking. I know she better be ready for me when I get back. She can't send a man pictures and videos and expect to not get a visit from him.

I regained my composure and went back into the meeting room. "Sorry for that interruption. Let's sign this last page and be on our way." I read over the page thoroughly and when I was satisfied I signed and shook everyone's hands. We got in the car and went to the airport since everything was packed and loaded from the hotel. I'm on my way Celeste.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2M 100K 9
He teases her. He challenges her. He fascinates her while he irritates her like no other. He drives her insane. He makes her...ughh, so mad she could...
127K 1.1K 6
The bad boy of the school, his name is Ashton Saunders. Our past is what makes us today right? But what happens when your past is the reason for bloo...
290 8 65
"I would have left him, but I can't get him off my mind. I have tried many times but still I can't. I have the money and all. I am also beautiful but...
1.5M 26K 24
[COMPLETED] As I was beginning to relax, a new terror coursed through my body at his next word, "Strip." "Ex-excuse me?" I blurted out. I wasn't get...