Ikemen Sengoku: The True God...

By Luna_Uchiha1

What if the protagonist who was sent to the Sengoku period was not human but a Greek Goddess. More

Important Author's Note
I
II
III

IV

1.3K 68 20
By Luna_Uchiha1

I'll survive my time here and make it back to Olympus and give that geezer a piece of my mind for doing this to me! Ares thought as she glared at people in front of her.

"I plan to take very good care of you, Ares." Nobunaga said with a cocky smile on his face.

Ares's eyebrows twitched, and her glare intensified on the smirking warlord.

"You amuse me, and I expect you will continue to do so." Nobunaga continued.

Ares's eyebrows twitched again as she started shaking out of rage. Her hand twitched for summoning her sword and decapitating him right there and then.

"I shall come to see you later for more entertainment if the mood strikes me," Nobunaga said cockily.

"You dare suggest I'm a whore to please your needs, you foolish man! Such insolence! I am a Goddess far beyond your reach, you filthy mortal! You should be honored that you're in my presence while others have seen less! Yet you dare suggest using me for entertainment!" She shouted as her eyes nearly glowed crimson. A shiver went down everyone's spine.

"L-Lord Nobunaga, I recommend keeping your hands off her. She's dangerous." Hideyoshi said slight nervousness present in his tone while he glared at Ares with a scowl.

"I noticed." Nobunaga deadpanned.

Ares sighed and nodded. "Yes, I agree with the monkey. Keep your filthy hands off me, or I'll cut them off. " Ares said sweetly before standing up. "Now I'll be in my room away from you drinking the sake I was promised. And if anyone disturbs me, I'll cut their heads off and place them on a spike for everyone to see and know that the same thing will happen to them if they do so as well." Ares said before leaving.

Everyone sweatdropped as they saw the fiery redhead walk away.

"That lass is something else, huh?" Masamune said nervously.

The warlords nodded.

"I wonder what she's hiding." Mitsuhide said slyly as he remembered her glowing crimson eyes when she was angered.

.

Next day...

Ares walked towards the town of gracefully. Her long crimson hair grabbed the attention of the townspeople. After all, red hair was very uncommon during that time. Ares looked around and stopped in front of a bar. She smirked. "Well, it seems I found the place I was looking for. I was beginning to think summoning Diynosus here somehow." Ares pushed back the curtain and walked in.

"Welcome to Shiki." The Owner greeted the redhead. "Take any seat available. If you don't mind me asking, are you a foreigner, My lady?"

"Something like that." Ares said cryptically.

"I see. Well, take any seat you want." The friendly old Owner said. "Do you want anything before you eat, my lady?"

"Sake."

"I see. I'll be right back." The Owner said and appeared a minute later with two bottles of sake and a cup.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome, and here's the menu."

Ares looked at the menu curiously. "Hm~ interesting." She said as she looked at the list. Every dish sounded good yet unique. She hadn't seen anything like them on Olympus. Maybe I should try this Udon thing? She thought as she took a sip from her sake. Suddenly loud voices disrupted the peace and quiet she was having,

"This place is a dive!" A Ronin shouted.

Ares's twitched. "Filthy peasants." She growled and stood up, walking over towards the two ronin and the Owner.

"Oi! Get out while I'm merciful, peasants," Ares said coldly, barely containing her anger.

"Hah?? Who're you calling peasant girly?" One of the Ronin said.

"You know why don't we have some fun, beautiful." The other ronin said as he went to put his hand on the redhead's shoulder. However, to his surprise, Ares caught his wrist and tightened her grip making the ronin's hand break.

"Gah! you bitch!" The ronin shouted in pain.

Ares narrowed her crimson eyes as she dodged the hit and punched the ronin in the face breaking his nose as a result.

Before the two ronin could stand up and lunge at the redhead, someone stopped them.

"Stop." A voice interrupted. A blade as silver and elegant as the man who wielded it was now pointed at the ronin's neck. "Too late. All your shouting has ruined my drink, just like hers." Kenshin said coldly.

Ares looked at the blonde. Kenshin Uesugi, huh? Why would he be here drinking in an Azuchi bar when he's enemies with its Lord? He's interesting just as I thought. She smirked.

"Who do you think you are?" The ronin said.

"I don't give my name to lowlife ronin. Get out of here. Go." The blonde warlord said coldly. "Or stay. And pay for spoiling our sake with your lives. I'm sure she would be delighted as I would."

Ares nodded in agreement. "It would be my utmost pleasure."

The two ronin paled at the sight of the two. The ronin let out a cowardly yelp.

"What?! We're going!" The ronin said.

"Without paying your bill?" Kenshin said.

"Pay up peasants or else." Ares said as she glared at the trembling ronin.

"A-All right. We will. Just stop nitpicking every little thing we do!" The other ronin shouted as he pulled out a few coppers and flung them spitefully onto the floor. "There, how's that?"

"That covers the food." Kenshin said.

"But it doesn't cover the injury to the owner." Ares continued.

"Injury? Come on! We just...nudged him a little." The ronin said.

Ares smiled serenely as she took out her crimson sword. "Then why don't I nudge you just a little? Hm?"

"And I'll help as well, and we'll call it even." Kenshin said, smiling like Ares.

"Okay! We'll pay you! Or him! Whoever you want!" The ronin shouted, clearly terrified of Ares and Kenshin's smiles. A larger spill of copper coins joined the first on the floor.

"Now go. Don't come back to this establishment again." Kenshin said.

"Most expensive bowl of noodled I ever had."

"Spineless." Ares and Kenshin said. The two looked at each other with slightly widened eyes.

"You two saved me." The Owner said as he looked at Ares and Kenshin.

"That wasn't my intention." Kenshin said

"Nor mine." Ares said.

"Good day." Kenshin said before leaving.

"Go with him, love. He's the key~" a familiar voice purred.

Ares's eyebrows twitched as she saw a smug wolf hiding in the shadows. Damn him! She thought before leaving the smirking wolf.

"Hey, wait up!" Ares said as she found Kenshin.

"You followed me? Kenshin said with disbelief.

"Clearly." Ares said.

"Why? What do you want?" 

Ares twitched. Damn it. I can't just say you're the key to save my immortal life. And off we go to the sunset. It's ridiculous!

Are cleared her throat. "I just wanted to say thank you."

"As I told the Owner, that wasn't my intention."

Ares twitched. "Well, whatever your intention was, do you want to share a cup of sake with me?"

Kenshin looked at the redhead. "You want to share a cup..."

Ares nodded.

"With me..."

Ares nodded again. "Is that a problem?"

Kenshin shook his head. "No. Come wth me."

.

Kenshin poured Ares a cup of sake as they drank in a nearby inn. "What's your name?"

"Ares. And you're Kenshin Uesugi fake God of war."

"How'd you know?"

"We met that night with that ninja."

"I see."

"Well, I must be going now. It was nice seeing you again, Kenshin."

"Wait. Why do you call me fake God of war?" 

"Because there's only one true God of war, and that's me." Ares smirked before leaving the confused blonde warlord to his thoughts.

Ares stopped a few meters away from the room and leaned on the wall. She closed her eyes as pain struck through her head. Suddenly Ares covered her mouth and coughed erratically. She slowly opened her eyes, her breath hitched as she saw the red liquid on her hands. Damn it. It has started. She thought before leaving.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

948K 36K 86
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
453K 16.2K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
569K 12.8K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 44.3K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...