Fifty Pushups Miss ☑️

Від JustDream431

*PURELY NON-SEXUAL* (till epilogue. Only the bonus chapter contains smut.) Jane - the bubbly chic, daughter o... Більше

Ch01 Stepping In
Ch02 Is It Fair?
Ch03 Bitter Pill
Ch 04 Surprises
Ch05 Realisations
Ch06 Face To Face
Ch07 Crazy Family
For Readers
Ch08 Background
Ch09 Poor Killer
Ch10 Calm Before The Storm
Ch11 Blunders On The First Day
Ch12 That's Sweet Enough..
Ch13 Things Are Fine..
Ch14 Training Is Good, Isn't It?
Ch15 Weak Maths
Ch16 Water Water Everywhere.
Ch17 Cold Air. Cold Eyes.
Ch18 Heal Over Heels
Ch19 Angel In Disguise
Ch20 Good People
Ch21 World's Not So Bad
Ch22 Nick= Bad Luck
Ch23 Football Goof Up
Ch24 Men Do Cry
Ch25 The FUMES
Ch26 It's Fire Time
Ch27 Brothers
Ch28 Attention Not Needed
Ch29 What Goes Around Comes Around
Ch30 Flashback Time
Ch31 Don't Angry The Killer
Ch32 Fiery Angel
Ch33 On Toes!
Ch34 When Tables Turn
Ch35 Answers Awaited
Ch36 Renee Scott!
Ch37 Ren Part 2
Ch38 Before Back To Zero
Thank You Readers!
Ch39 Fresh Start
Ch40 Level Up?
Ch41 They're All Hulk!
Ch42 Lessons
Ch43 You Can't Break Her
Ch44 It's Thursday
Ch45 Who's Him?
Ch46 The Meeting
Ch47 Celebrating Freedom
Ch48 Stars In The Bar
Ch49 Yes Boss
Ch50 These Boys
Ch51 Name Games
Ch52 Why DAD?
For Readers.
Ch53 Trainer Mode
Ch54 Ice Breathes Fire
Ch55 Love And Hate
Ch56 Wasted Waist, And?
Ch57 Mr. Cool!
Ch58 Red Faces
Ch59 Oh My Nick
Ch60 GOTCHA!
Ch61 Heebie-jeebies
Ch62 Real Boss Is Back!
Ch63 TETs Are Coming Up!
Ch64 REVEAL!
Ch65 Let's Begin!
Ch66 Are You Ready?
Ch67 Meeting Part 1
Ch68 Meeting Part 2
Ch69 Meeting Part 3
Ch70 Meeting Part 4
For Readers
Ch71 We're Back!
Ch72 Interrogations
Ch73 Payback-times
Ch74 They Call Him Coach Carter
Ch75 The Date!
Ch76 Long Way To Go
Ch77 Another Long Night
Ch78 Father's Day
Ch79 Third Party
Ch80 Three To One
Ch81 Fast Forward
Ch83 The First One
Ch84 Roses Roses
Ch85 Take Position
Ch86 Hi And Bye
Ch87 Old Man Out
Ch88 Sunday-Funday
Ch89 Taking The Bullet
Ch90 I.K.
Ch91 Good Vibes Only
Ch92 Deal? Deal.
Ch93 Forgot Me?
Ch94 V.I.P.
Ch95 Schedule-1
Ch96 Schedule-2
Ch97 Schedule-3
Ch98 Schedule-4
Ch99 Schedule-5
Ch100 Schedule-6
Ch101 Schedule-7
Ch102 The *Push*
Ch103 Tring Tring
For the readers
For the readers - 2
Ch104 Homecoming
Ch105 Friends In The Bar
Ch106 Q&As
Ch107 The Last Answers
Ch108 The Mercy Lawn
Ch109 Gone Astray
Ch110 The Turn
Ch111 Blood Red
Ch112 Storms Around Us
Ch113 Call It Quits
Epilogue.
Fifty Pushups Miss - Writer's Notes
Ren And Nick 🔥 (Bonus Chapter)
Three in Pairs!
Valentine's day ♥️
Valentine's day 🔥🔥

Ch82 Nick-N-Wills

2K 77 56
Від JustDream431

Most of you guessed it right.
So here's an early update.

*****************************

"Well I figured that out - Major Wills wasn't with you since his Day 1. Right?"

Going back over everything Nick said, I understood that Nick and Killer are not the brothers the world thinks they are.

"You are right. Wills is not my blood. I am not his father. I didn't choose him to be my son. Rather, he chose me. He has been a man of his words since the day I met him."
He said with pride in his eyes.

************************************

Nick was my 8 years old mamma's boy.
And he was equally scared and spaced from me.

I used to stay away on missions mostly, leaving the two of them behind. And whenever I came back, the officer in me would take over the father in me, and I would scold him, threaten him, and sometimes beat him for his mistakes.
He had started hating me, but his hate multiplied a thousand times when we met with that accident.

Unknowingly I had made an enemy in the form of Yazan - Aarham's father, during my missions.
It was his motive to take my life, or atleast destroy it.
That accident occurred with his planning, in front of his eyes.

I came back home from yet another mission. My wife Merlen made me realise and promise her that I'll make up for all the injustice I did with Nick.

I agreed and we planned to drive to the countryside and spend a few days peacefully.
Nick was reluctant but he was comfortable with Merlen.

On our return back, we were hit hard by a truck from passenger side. That was all I remembered before I lost my consciousness.

I woke up after seven days in a hospital to know that Merlen had left us a day before.

My son, thankfully on his feet, covered in bandages, looking at me with pure hatred.
I knew what his eyes meant - I was responsible for everything, and it was true.

I never got a chance to apologise to her, or tell her how much I loved her. I couldn't bear that loss. My recovery worsened and I attempted suicide. Considering my low emotional balance, I was kept admitted at the hospital for few more weeks.

All this time, Nick used to visit his mother along with another boy of his age. He was lean, looked malnourished but he was active.

He used to bring Nick to the hospital daily. Nick didn't want to see my face after he lost his mother, but this boy made him visit me. I didn't know who he was, where he lived, and where was he taking my son to.

Only after I gained enough senses, I understood that he was an orphan who saw the whole accident live, saved the three of us from imminent fire to our vehicle by calling for help, brought us to this hospital, and took Nick along with him when visiting hours got over.

I didn't believe it at first. A boy as small as him, that too an orphan, can't do all that was told.

After a few days, Nick stopped visiting me. Only the boy came, bringing fruits and food.
One day I couldn't resist and asked him to stay and talk to me.

That day I came to know about Wills.
At the age of 3, his soldier father left him and his mother in the hands of hope and humanity.
And at the age of 5, his mother left him at an orphanage before succumbing to depression and ended her life- something I was one step away from.

He was raised partly by his parents, and partly by the caretakers at orphanage.
Being poor, they couldn't provide all facilities a small boy should get. Instead, to help them run the orphanage with 17 other kids, he started working at a mere age of 9. He was given the job of early morning distribution of newspaper to the homes within 5 mile radius. Other kids used to do petty jobs too.
Whatever money the kids earned, they would give it to the orphanage to help in their finances.

One day he saw a car getting crashed by a truck. Another car was parked at a distance, with men inside.
He questioned himself as to why the other men were not helping.

His reflexes kicked in and he came to help us. By then Yazan had left, assuming that we were dead.
Our car caught fire and burned down to ashes, but Wills had managed to call people from the surroundings and evacuated us before we could become a part of the fire.

Nick was the least injured. He had scratches over his body, but no serious injuries, so he was not admitted.
Wills, not knowing what to do, took him to the orphanage. The caretakers let him in to provide a shelter till his parents recover.
Emotionally labile, my scared boy got comfortable at the new shelter along with other boys. Merlen was the only reason he cared to visit me. But once that reason was over, he left me.
He was well settled at the orphanage.

By the time I recovered, Nick had started living a new life. A life which would have been impossible if he was to live with me.
He was the only family I had, so I decided to let him be happy. I went and talked to his caretakers.
I promised them to help with their finances in return of good care of my son. They requested to take care of Will's education too. I accepted it knowing that the boy is a good company for my son.

So, despite having a father, Nick was living like an orphan.
It stabbed my heart afresh everyday, but I couldn't bear losing him too.

Nick and Wills became good friends soon and I reported back to my unit. I was again kept in medical observation once they came to know about my suicidal tendencies.

I ensured that Nick and Wills join the best school and get the best facilities while I can't be there physically.
This went on till both were 13 years of age.

Spending so much of time with other orphan boys, Nick realised the importance of having a parent. He still preferred to stay away from me, but he agreed to let me be a part of his life.

One day I went to meet him, scared to ask him to come back home. I knew he would say no and I was afraid I'll never get him back.
But before I could ask him, Wills told him- Why don't you go back home? Your father will take care of you. You can join better schools and have a good life. Why stay like us when you can live better?

Wills amazed me. I couldn't believe how mature can a 13 year old be.

I asked Nick if he will come with me. He was ready only on one condition. He wanted Wills to come along.
I thought convincing Nick was the most difficult thing, till I started convincing Wills.
The boy wouldn't move.

He kept on repeating 'I don't want to leave. I'll stay here.'
Annoyed at the fear of never getting my son back, I asked him why is he so adamant to stay here.
'I don't have parents or siblings. They are my only family. If I come with you, I'll become alone again.'

That brought tears in my eyes.
This pure soul wanted to have his own people. At that age, he must not be knowing what a family really is. But for him, family meant people he can stay happy with.

"What if you get a new family of people you already know?" I asked him with a smile.
"Who?"

"A father and a brother?" I wish I had the chance to say 'mother' but Merlen was no more.

He looked at me with hopes shining bright in his eyes.
"Nick and you?"
I laughed at how naively he got the sequence wrong, and nodded a yes.

He came and hugged me, looked up into my eyes and said "So, will I get to call you father?"
"You call me anything, son. But only he gets to call me Dad." I pointed at Nick, ensuring that he doesn't feel ignored.

My sons laughed and got my broken heart pieces together.

I adopted Wills the same day.
He went around introducing me as his father officially to his caretakers.

"He'll be a good son" they all said, and Wills never let them down.

I came to get my only son back, and I left with two.

My house got a new life. Nick had forgiven me, and had started treating me like a father.
Wills was too overwhelmed, it was obvious with the respect he had in his eyes for me.

I gave him what he wanted - a family. He still didn't have a mother, and I left no stone unturned to make them not miss her.

Wills brought Nick back to me when I had almost lost him for ever. Anything I do would never be enough to thank him.

Things went well. The three of us bonded close.

I thought it will be difficult for me to keep a balance, and not let either one feel less loved. But the boys were too selfless to care about it. Nick used to demand things, but never for himself alone. He used to share. Wills, on the other hand, never asked for anything. He was happy with all that he had.

He loved Nick as a friend and a brother. Both of them would pull each others legs, but if I start scolding anyone, the other boy would stand up in defense.

They grew up sharp and strong.
I came to know that they wanted to join army too. I couldn't express how happy and proud I was.

I helped them get through the selection, trained them to become good soldiers, and here we are today.

************************************

"I never could have imagined that you people suffered so much!"
I said clearing the tears from my eyes.

"All is well that ends well." he shrugged his shoulders.

Ren's phone rang up.
It was Nick asking her help for the medical part.
Uncle allowed her to take leave.

It took me a few minutes to compose myself. The whole story was too emotional.

"Don't pity them now. They are too cunning to use it against you."
Uncle said and that cracked a smile on my lips.

"Is that why you are not letting him settle down in his personal life?"
I asked and regretted immediately.

"I.. I'm sorry. I didn't mean it that way. Its just the girl-"
"He needs to know the value of that one person. I'll not let him commit the mistake I committed. Everyday I regret not talking to Merlen and telling her how much I loved her, and that she was important. I could see in her eyes that she expected me to prove my love every once in a while, but I never did. And now when I know how I could have done it, she is not here anymore."

He took a break to sigh deeply. He still mourns her death.

"The girls who'll choose my sons, will live a life nothing less than any princess. And to treat them like one, the boys need to live and work like a slave to win them. I'm not against his love. But I'm against the fact that he can get her so easily and then take her for granted."

I couldn't believe my ears. And I felt so shameful. I thought so wrong about this man.

"But you have to promise me that you'll not tell any of this to them. Okay? Otherwise my whole plan will fail." he said.
"Only if you answer one question."

"Where did you learn this art of making deals?"
He asked amused.

"That's a secret for some other time. First tell me, do you know her? The girl Major Wills likes, have you seen her?"
I asked him with glitter in my eyes.

Uncle laughed loudly.
"Yes I do. I've met her too. And I know a hundred things that your Major Killer has no clue about. That boy has a long way to go."
He said with a devil smile on his face.

Darnit! Even he knows the nickname!
Is there anyone who doesn't know that?

I've realised a few more things today.
First, these guys are crazy, like I understood before. But they had rough past - and that made them what they are today - specially Killer. Damn I never expected so much struggle in his life at that tender age.

Second, Killer thinks that he is back to being alone and free. And here, Uncle has planned a whole rom-com for him. He's in for a ride!

Third, Uncle is a teen at heart. He, along with someone, pulls other's leg, and ensures that the victim never comes to know who did it. Such devil of a father.

************************************

Liked what you read?
Any soft hearts for Killer out there?
Post your comments and he shall know 😉
Vote if you liked the chapter.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

20.5K 322 32
My first ever fan fiction and ts is cringey asf, honestly i have to edit alot stuff in this story cus it's and embarrassing...but y'all seem to like...
22.8K 531 30
**Contains smut** Astaria is the newest team member of Task Force 141. She's a skilled fighter and the best of the best when it comes to gathering in...
147K 2.3K 42
"What the fuck is your problem?" I asked my sworn enemy. "Have you lost your damn mind!" I scream at the top of my lungs. This bitch better answer m...