Tagg

By trottinghorsess

Tagg Finn Archer. Archer. The worlds most feared word. Tagg is a dangerous , ruthless soul. Though, he's diff... More

characters
Tagg
Road Trip Anxiety
Start of the Road Trip
The Night Howlers
anorexia
Can't Catch a Break
Lung Transplant
Feelings
Tears
You
First Kid
Blue Ridge
Cockwarming
Case
Arizona
Decisons
Depression
Tension
Love
Back
Kids
Surprise!
I Need You, Lucifer
Already in Danger
Halloween
A Note
The End of The Red Hooders/Epilogue
The Final Chapter
Questionnaire

Peter

804 23 45
By trottinghorsess

Callie

"Did I miss a turn?" I ask myself as I look in the middle of nowhere.

What the actual fuck?

Groaning, I look at my phone to see it lost connection.

Fuck!

I pull over, completely annoyed.

No service.

Why would I?

Just my fucking luck.

I sit in my car on the side of the road for about three minutes before a car pulls over the side of me, making me immediately lock the doors.

A guy around my age walks out.

"Are you lost?" he laughs.

"Uhhh no" I try to keep myself safe.

"Don't worry, when I came from America to here, I had that exact same look" he laughs some more. "I'm not gonna hurt you! I'm Peter Peterman!"

I chuckle at his name as I get out of my car. "I'm Callie"

"Woah! What happened to your face?" he asks with a jaw dropped.

I gulp. "Dog attack"

"Sure looks like it!! You good?" he asks reluctantly.

Laughing, I nod. "I am, I got checked" I pause "wait you said you're from America! What part?"

"Alabama!" he smiles.

"An hour from me!! Georgia! What are you doing in Russia?!" I question.

"Here to finish my family! They moved her five years ago while I stayed in America. And you?" he gives me question backs

"I'm here with my two best friends" I answer and he smiles. I blush hardcore. He's so cute... so cute...

"Where are you trying to find?" he leans against his car.

"The grocery store, my friend can't go without his fucking cereal" I hoot with laughter.

He tilts his head. "How come he can't go get it himself?"

I burst out laughing. "Nick? No! Never! He's so lazy! He could never survive the real world without me!"

"He seems like a douche" he chuckles.

I shake my head. "No, Nick is a huge goofball! He can be a dick though!!"

"And your other friend? Who are you here with?" he pushes his eyebrows together.

"Another dude-"

"Oh so-"

"I'm not a hoe" I make clear. "They've been my best friends since second grade. They have no interests in me just like I have no interests with them. Though everyone thinks me and the other dude do" I laugh.

He clears his throat. "Follow me to the store?"

"Yeah! Let me get your number in case I get lost!" I pull out my phone and he does too.

We exchange numbers with a blush and get into our cars.

**

Once I pull into the house, I see all my notifications that have been going off the whole time I was in the car.

Taggle Bear 🧸 :
Where did you go???

Taggle Bear 🧸 :
Helllllooo???

Taggle Bear 🧸 :
Dude! You know not to go out without us!! Where are you!??!

Taggle Bear 🧸 :
Wow. You're tracked literally says you're at the store

Taggle Bear 🧸 :
Get your ass HOME!

Taggle Bear 🧸 :
Don't make me fucking go get your ass!!

Taggle Bear 🧸 :
You have 5 fucking minutes. Get HOME

My eyes widen and I run into the house to bump into my six foot three best friend.

"Ooo she gonna get her ass BEAT!" Nick laughs from the living room.

"Why the FUCK did you leave without me or Nick?!" Tagg stands tall, looking down at me.

"Nick asked me to go out, and you were sleeping" I respond.

"Could've woke me up! We're in a whole nother country, love! You can't just go out like that!" he exclaims.

"I'm sorry" I say.

He sighs and pulls me into his chest.

"Jessica's coming over by the way" Nick sprays his cologne over him.

"Are the others?" I ask, wrapping my arms around muscular Tagg.

"No, just Jess" Nick replies.

I go to speak, but a knock on the door is heard.

Tagg raises an eyebrow and Nick smiles widely, opening the door, revealing Jessica.

Tagg and I depart.

"Hi!" Jessica smiles.

"Hey" Nick smiles back.

Tagg and I look at each other, smirking before walking off together.

"I met a new friend! He's from Alabama!" I chirp as we walk into his room.

"He?" Tagg looks at me.

"Yeah! His name is Peter" I sit down on his bed.

"What happened to the don't talk to strangers in Russia? Or in general?" he raises an eyebrow.

"He helped me to the store. He's a really nice guy, Tagg. And really cute" I smirk. He rolls his eyes. "Don't be a drama queen, Archer"

"I'm not" he says sternly. Like a drama queen.

"Oookay. What's the plan for today?" I ask.

"We were all gonna go out, but since Nick has Jess over, me and you can go?" he suggests and I nod. "We can go to-"

He's cut off by his phone going off.

"Who's that?" I ask and he pushes his eyebrows together, holding his phone up to his ear.

"Mama?" he asks through the phone.

His eyes widen and he puts his phone in front of him, putting it on speaker.

"-e got into an accident on his motorcycle" Lyla say.

Mine and Tag's eyes widen.

"W-who?" I ask in shock.

"Oliver" Lyla and Tagg say at the same time.

My jaw drops. "Is he okay?!"

"He's in the hospital" Lyla says in a sad tone. "His lung collapsed"

Tagg looks around the room before looking at me. "We're coming home"

"You can stay! I jude want you be aware of t-"

"We're coming home. I love you, see you in a bit" Tagg hangs up and I frown.

"I'll get Nick" I leave the room with my head down.

"I got him, you pack your shit" Tagg comes up behind me and I look at him.

"Are you okay?" I see the hurt in his eyes.

"Of course I'm not" he walks past me.

"Tagg..." I trail off, but he doesn't turn around.

Oh brother...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.4K 1.3K 33
"W-who hurt you?" I softly ask the aggressive guy and he looks at me with a deadly stare. ** Brooklynn Aubrey Archer. Archer. The worlds most feared...
68.1K 1.7K 17
"Isn't she your toy?" "Yeah, but she's more than that." ** Gunner Drake Archer, the son of a retired Red Hooder, your average bad boy after a death...
157K 3.7K 54
‼️Content warning and trigger warning‼️ This is a dark romance and contains mature content that is not suitable for all readers. The trigger warnings...
137K 2.7K 59
He clenches his jaw tightly and looks away. Then he looks back at me with a mischievous smirk displayed on his face. "Remember," he gets closer to my...