The Girl in the Guitar Store...

By awesomeness_02

She worked in a guitar shop. He was in a famous band. What happens when they meet? More

Chapter 2- Backstage and Hell
Chapter 3- The Date with Niall
Chapter 4- REPEAT THAT ONE MORE TIME!!!!!!
Chapter 5- Publicness
Chapter 6- Obstacles
Chapter 7- Unheathly Habits
Chapter 8- Media Sucks
Chapter 9- Feeling Better Yet.
Chapter 10- Coming Home.
Chapter 11- The Truth About Jamie
Chapter 12-The Holidays... Oh Great
Chapter 13- Christmas With Niall's Family
Chapter 14- The Visit
Chapter 15 - The Crash...
Chapter 16 - The Girl in the Guitar Store

Chapter 1-Oh God... Kill Me Know!

115 4 0
By awesomeness_02

Disclamier: i own not one direction nor any of the somgs i may use. If you have any ideas for the story please comment.

Jamie's POV

I sat quietly on the bench outside Music R US waiting for Amanda to pick me up. It was cold out and I was wearing my work uniform still. She finally showed up.
"JAMIE I HAVE TICKETS TO THE 1D CONCERT TONIGHT!!!!!!" She yelled loudly. I shock my head and let out a sgin.

"Do i have to go darling?" I asked.She nodded her head wildly. I got off the bench and got into her car. She started to drive off.

"My Dad also got us backstage passes so we can meet One Direction. I have so many questions to ask them." She continued her amazment the entire way to our apartment. She got put of her black Ford Focus and closed the door.

"Can I please stay home tonight. I had a long day at work today." I said. She looked at me with her big blue eyes and moved her blond hair from her face. I saw tears gather in her eyes.

"But Jamie this is a one time offer. My dad got us concert tickets and everything." She begged. I gave her a weak smile and agreed. Her massive smile lit up the room without fail.

"On one condition. I can wear sweat pants." I told Amanda. She nodded wildly and hugged me. She ran off into her bedroom singing and let me tell you she is the worst simger EVER!!!! I gave a small sgin and walked into my bedroom to change. I brushed my thick brown hair and put it in a ponytail. I put my gray sweat pants on and walked into the kitchen to start making supper. It was a Friday so we don't we didn't have school tomorrow and i didn't have to work until almost ten in the morning. Amanda and I are both 20 and in collage. I turned the oven in and walked into the living room to watch a movie. I go to Netflix and click on Fault in our Stars. It was my favorite movie of all time. I cried ever time I watched it.

TIME SKIP

Amanada and I finish supper. She finished puttimg her make up on and we left our apartment. She wore a hot pink cop tome and skinny jeans with her black nails. I on the other hand had sweat pants and a long sleave white t-shirt on. We got into my Dodge Challenger that my dad bought me for my 18th birthday. I drove us to the concert and we got out of the car. I locked it and followed Amanda to the gate. She showed the guards our tickets and we went into. 'Front Row aren't we lucky.' I thought to myself. I stayed quiet and let Amanda freak.

"Jamie, i can't believe we actually are at a One Direction concert in the front row with backstage passes." Amanada said. I gave a small laugh out and looked over to her.

"Mandy, you really are nuts." I laughed. She gently hit my shoulder. The lights dimmed and all I heard was girls scearming. I remand quiet as my best friend yelled at the top of her lungs about how awesome One Direction is. Before they step on stage i had a massive head ache. Finally they got on stage and started to sing. Niall looked at me straight in the eyes. I looked away as quickly as I could.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 25.5K 200
a huge book of one direction preferences [ first book- completed ]
31K 951 31
*Book 1* Hi I'm Lisa and call me crazy but i have no idea who one direction is. I'm a 17 year old girl and I've never even seen One Direction. Unless...
249K 781 27
One Direction Imagines with Harry, Liam, Niall, Zayn, and Louis. All take place before Zayn left the band. Range from Dirty to Sweet. I am not the cr...
2.6K 221 40
Had known each other in high school.. Always had liked each other... So what happens when they come across each other.... 》Harry in the world's bigge...