Love Me If You Can

By Asia_Denise_

BOOK 2!!! It's been three years, since Delondon and Micah broke up. In those three years 22 year Delondon has... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Alternate Ending
New Story

Chapter 2

4.5K 257 15
By Asia_Denise_

Delondon's P.O.V

"I know you fucking lying, tell me you fucking lying" I said jumping up out of my chair. Amor kept the same nervous look on her face.

"I'm not lying" she said biting her lip.

"Why the fuck is he going on the trip with us" I asked irritated as fuck. I have managed to avoid Micah for three years, only for him to come on my spring break trip. "Who invited him?" I asked.

"Look calm down," Amor started to say.

"WHO THE FUCK INVITED HIM" I asked again, slowing it down this time since she seemed to not hear me the first time.

"Tonio did" she said hesitantly. I quickly pulled out my phone and facetimed him. Tonio of all fucking people. I'll be damned.

"What up Deee.... Ohh I guess Amor told you" he said answering the phone. I had a mug on my face.

"Yea she told me that you went and did some fake ass shit, how could you invite him" I asked. I was kind of hurt because of all people Tonio knows.

"Look I'm sorry" he started. I rolled my eyes. "I really am, I didn't even mean to invite him. We were talking and may have mentioned that we were looking for one extra person to go but we couldn't find anybody, then a week later he called and asked me if we were still looking. I said yes, not thinking anything about it and the next thing I knew he sending me his money. I didn't want to turn around and tell him no" he said explaining. He looks as if he was telling the truth but still.

"I can't believe you" I said shaking my head.

"I would turn around and tell him not come but the man bought his plane ticket already, it's a later flight though" I shook my head. Micah ass knew what the fuck he was doing.

"Good bye" I said no longer wanting to continue with the conversation.

"Maybe he'll sell his ticket" Amor said. I just looked at her. Grabbing my purse, I walked out of my room. I got last minute shit to buy. I can't worry about the betrayal right now. It's my last spring break as an undergrad and I will enjoy myself.

Walking out the apartment I went to run my last-minute errands. I hope I can my patience at the store, cause I'm going to need a lot of that to get through this weekend.

***

We finally checked in to an AirBnB we had rented for the trip. Our flight was early as hell this morning, which means I didn't get much sleep, since I waited last minute to get my things packed. We actually almost missed the plane, I'm sure everyone was mad, but they wouldn't there say anything to me. Plus, I kind of made us run late on purpose. I know it was fucked up but I calculated it well enough so we wouldn't actually miss the plane.

"Come on De, we on vacation can't you be mad at me when we get back" Amor said. She had been trying to talk to me from the moment we step foot off the plane.

"I can't be mad at your ass then either because we have graduation pictures to take when we get back" I said rolling my eyes. She pouted. I sighed. Ok we are on vacation and I would hate it if the rolls were reverse and she was being the sour puss. "Ok I'm not mad anymore, you still gone make those margaritas" I asked. She smiled.

"I knew your ass was listening" she said. We had stopped by the store and bought some liquor so we could start turning up as soon as we got here. Amor makes the best margaritas. We finally got the keys and made it to the front of the house, and it was beautiful.

We had rented a 3-bedroom luxury beach house, with a pool in the backyard. It also came with a grill and patio furniture.

"Damn this bitch is nice" Chris said as he brought the last bag in. He and Tonio made sure to unpack the car, while the girls and I had walked right on in.

"I already know which bedroom Tonio and I want. It's the one with the mirror on ceiling" Amber said winking at Tonio. He licked his lips.

"Eww, y'all nasty, have fun" I said wiggling my eyebrows.

"Guess we will take this room then" Amor said pulling Chris the room they wanted. A small wave of sadness hit me because everyone was going to be boo'd up except for me. Why would I even come on a trip with couples? I know why because it most definitely was not supposed to be a couple's trip, everybody just dropped out of it and only couples were left. I cool with Chris and Tonio and we all hang out, so I didn't really think too much of it. Shaking off my thoughts I went to find the last available room in the house. It was pretty spacious. It had two full size beds on each side of the room and its own bathroom.

Walking over to one of the beds, I put my stuff down. Looking at the other bed, a realization came to my mind. "AMORRRRRR" I yelled. She came running in the room quick, with Chris right behind her, holding a lamp. "Somebody in here" he asked looking around. I wanted to laugh at the scene unfolding in from of me, but my mind was focused on one thing only.

"Um this is a three-bedroom house, where is y'all little friend, supposed to sleep?" I asked tilting my head to the side.

"Ouuu, I didn't think of that" she said making a face. "Tonioooooo" she yelled. He came quickly.

"Damn why yall keep yelling" he asked looking around. Everyone was quiet.

"De wants to know where Micah will be sleeping" she said not making eye contact with me.

"Huh" he said as if he did not hear her. I was beginning to seriously get pissed off. First yall invite him on this trip without telling me until the day before and now yall playing games.

"Where. The. Hell. Will. He. Be. Sleeping?" I asked again making sure I pronounced every single word.

"I um...maybe he.... Well if you want...um.... maybe he wouldn't mind sleeping on the sofa...it's a pullout" Tonio said shrugging. I smiled sweetly.

"Good, so this other bed is for my clothes" I said batting my eyelashes. Everyone slowly backed out of the room. Good. I sighed.

I really hope this turns out to be a good trip. I can see drama and that's really what I don't. I have not seen Micah or spoken to him since the day we officially broke it off. I'm so happy that the campus was big enough to keep us apart and that my friends were supportive enough to take turns inviting us to things, so we never had to run into each other. Maybe I wouldn't minded as much if I had more of notice. I mean I still would be mad, but I would have had time to think about it. Get a grip De, Micah is your past and you have moved on. Of course, I still get pissed off when I think about him and Jada but I really do want to move on and maybe this trip is a start to be truly forgiving and forgetting. It would be nice, so our friends wouldn't no longer be in the middle. I mean if Keeb could forgive Micah then so could I right.

I'm not sure what really happened but Micah and Keeb did not talk for months and finally they had a conversation. I'm not sure what was said but Keeb and Micah are cool again. Keeb told me it was an explanation, but I didn't want to hear it. In my eyes the damage was done. Guys fucked the same girls all the time and be cool, plus I think it was easier for him to forgive considering the type of girl Jada was anyway. Me on the other it's fuck both of them, especially Micah. Our bond was supposed to be deeper than that.

"We still cooking tonight" Amber asked walking into the room. She must have soon the look on my face. She walked over and sat on the bed. "What's wrong with you?" she asked concerned. Amber and I have gotten closer over the last three years. She's one of the friends I'm glad I made.

"I just don't think I'm ready to see Micah, I mean I thought I forgave him but him coming on this trip has made me realized that I actually didn't, I just removed him out of my life" I said.

"Oh girl, I understand. Honestly I could see why you haven't truly forgiving him. It's not like he's apologized for it. You cpuld still forgive him without and apology but it makes it easier when a person aknowleges their wrong doings" Amber said. I nodded my head in understanding. "And who knows maybe you two could talk and some closure that you both probably need and let it just be that". I rolled my eyes. There she go. She laughed. "But I know your stubborn not going for it, just think about De" she said standing up.

"We'll see" I said.

"Now come on, we going to the store so we can cook" she said walking out.

I got up and quickly brushed my teeth and freshened up a little bit. I wanted to be comfortable on the plane rife, so I put on a grey biker shorts and an white t-shirt, paired with my white Nike's. Instead of changing I decided to go like I was since I was already comfortable. Grabbing my crossbody Michael Kor's purse I head to the living room where Amor and Amber was waiting for me. Chris and Tonio were staying here.

While we were out grocery shopping, we did a little bit of sightseeing. This turned what should have been a quick hour trip to a three-hour trip. We stopped on the way there and on the way back. Jamaica was beautiful and I was ready to have fun.

"This the only mean we cooking right" Amber asked.

"Yes because the food I smelled along the way was smelling good" Amor said.

I agreed "Yes plus we on vacation, ain't nobody time to be cooking" I said as I sat the groceries down on the counter. Together the girl's and out got started. We cooked steak, lobster tails, shrimp alfredo, broccoli, and made a nice side salad.

"Goddamn it smells good up in here" Tonio said as he came into the kitchen hugging on Amber. She smiled and gave him a peck on the lips. He pouted wanted more. I just love their relationship.

"Oh you know this all on De" Amber said smiling at me. Which was not true. Both Amber and Amor helped and did a good job. I mean I was the cook out of all of us but they were learning.

"The hell you say, bitch my ass worked hard too" Amor said said as she took the bread out of the oven.

I laughed "Somebody set the table, the food is done". Once they table was set we all sat down and ate. Of course, Amor made her margaritas. Dinner was cute and all but it was time to start the turn up.

"I bet they have some good weed here" Tonio said. Chris nodded in agreement.

"Damn I wonder were we could get some from" Amor asked.

"We could probably look into tomorrow" I said agreeing. I didn't smoke often, especially since graduation was near. You never know when these jobs will ask for a drug test. This one time would't hurt though.

Tonio was getting up from the table but Amber grabbed his arm "Where you going, it's a sink full of dishes waiting on you and your buddy" Amber said pointing to Chris. Amor laughed while agreeing with Amber.

"I know that right, thinking we was about to clean that kitchen after we cooked." Amor added. With a sign Tonio and Chris both headed to the kitchen.

"Let's get in the pool" I suggested. I had about three margaritas in my system and I was ready to turn up.

"Aye, let's get this trip started right now" Amber said getting up out her seat and doing a little twerk. I loved going out with Amber she was so much fun. She was the girl who would dance if nobody else was and believe me she just makes she want to join. We changed into our swimsuits and went outsider to the patio. Music playing and the drinks were flowing. The guys and came and joined us. We were playing games and just vibing and then it happened.

Micah walked through the door. It was like everything happened in slow motion. I turned around to see who had walked out onto the patio and it was him. Tonio must had given the front person of the gate of the subdivision permission to let Micah in. He was dressed in grey sweats and white tee, with Nike slides. He had a black hat on, and a single gold chain was around his neck. He looked good, I couldn't even lie. "What up, family" he said. Everyone spoke to him and I rolled my eyes. Then the inevitable happened, we locked eyes.

Here we go!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

822 122 46
How do you put yourself back together after everything you've ever known is gone? Hannah finds herself lost. Having survived a divorce from the only...
97 1 7
Once upon a time, they were inseparable. Everyone thought they would end up at the altar after almost a decade of being together. Until one day when...
129K 3.4K 27
[Book 2] ••••••••••• After constantly being lied to and betrayed from not only her family but also her once best friend, Angela finds it hard to be a...
6.9K 140 22
Book 2 of Disloyal or Betrayed Season 2 of Ginny and Georgia Will Y/n and Marcus get back together throughout this book? Will they work things out...