๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐‹๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž

By VanessaWriting

๐‡๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๏ฟฝ... More

๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐‹๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ
๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
โ™•๐‘๐จ๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐งโ™›
โ™•๐€๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญโ™›
โ™•๐†๐จ๐จ๐๐›๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐๐จ๐ฐโ™›
โ™•๐๐š๐œ๐ค ๐“๐จ ๐€๐ฎ๐ซ๐š๐๐จ๐งโ™›
โ™•๐ƒ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌโ™›
โ™•๐‚๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌโ™›
โ™•๐“๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ฒโ™›
โ™•๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐๐จ๐ง๐๐ฌโ™›
โ™•๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ž๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐…๐ข๐ž๐ฅ๐โ™›
โ™•๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐žโ™›
โ™•๐‘๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ โ™›
โ™•๐€๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐žโ™›
โ™•๐’๐ž๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐Ž๐Ÿ๐Ÿโ™›
๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐‹๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ
๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
โ™•๐–๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐“๐จ ๐๐ž ๐–๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ž๐โ™›
โ™•๐๐š๐œ๐ค ๐“๐จ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ˆ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐žโ™›
โ™•๐‘๐ž๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐โ™›
โ™•๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐žโ™›
โ™•๐‹๐ž๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐†๐จโ™›
โ™•๐๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ˆ๐ง ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐žโ™›
โ™•๐‚๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐งโ™›
โ™•๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Œ๐žโ™›
๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐‹๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ‘
๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
โ™•๐†๐จ๐จ๐ ๐“๐จ ๐๐ž ๐๐š๐โ™›
โ™•๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎโ™›
โ™•๐…๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซโ™›
โ™•๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‚๐ก๐จ๐ข๐œ๐žโ™›
โ™•๐๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฆโ™›
โ™•๐Œ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐“๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐›๐ฅ๐žโ™›
โ™•๐Ž๐ง ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐–๐š๐ฒโ™›
โ™•๐Ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ˆ๐ญโ™›
โ™•๐ƒ๐ž๐š๐ฅโ™›
โ™•๐๐จ๐ญ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐–๐š๐ฒโ™›
โ™•๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐โ™›
โ™•๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐…๐š๐ฅ๐ฅโ™›
โ™•๐‡๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ง'๐ญ ๐˜๐ž๐ญโ™›
โ™•๐“๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซโ™›
โ™•๐’๐š๐Ÿ๐ž๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ฌโ™›
โ™•๐–๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ก ๐ˆ๐ญโ™›
โ™•๐†๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญโ™›
โ™•๐–๐ž ๐€๐ซ๐žโ™›
โ™•๐Œ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐žโ™›
โ™•๐–๐ก๐ฒโ™›
โ™•๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐Ž๐ซ ๐๐จ๐ญโ™›
โ™•๐“๐ก๐ž ๐„๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ โ™›

โ™•๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ โ™›

21.4K 457 80
By VanessaWriting

"Auradon Prep, originally built over 300 years ago and converted into a high school by our father when he became king." Nick started as he kept glancing back to Vanessa who was looking around memories coming back to the place that once was home to her.

Then the five VK's and the three Auradon kids stood in front of King Adam Beast's statue in his human form. The twins clapped their hands twice making the statue turn from human form to beast form.

This action had frightened Carlos so much that he screamed loudly, catching the attention of the other, and jumped onto Jay's and Vanessa's arms. The twins and Audrey turn to look at the young De'Vil wondering why he was latching onto Jay and Vanessa.

"Carlos, it's okay. Our father wanted his statue to morph from beast to man," Nick explained to the scared boy.

"To remind us that anything is possible." Ben added.

Vanessa moved her arms from Carlos, which made him hold on to Jay even more, before she clapped twice making the statue form back into human. Everyone turned to her with a surprised and shocked well everyone but the twins knowing why she and them are the only ones that are able to do that.

"Sorry, didn't know I could do that." Vanessa apologized before clapping twice so it could morph back which it did.

"Does he shed much?" Mal joked without knowing but also trying to get the eyes off her sister knowing how nervous she could get.

Vanessa looks over at her sister with a hidden smirk knowing that her older sister had an interest in the beast boy.

"Yeah, mom won't let him on the couch." Ben joked back.

Nick put a hand on his fraternal twin brother before saying, "You say that like it's a joke but it's far from that and you know it."

Saying that the group continued to walk inside the building but before Jay and Carlos went inside, Jay dropped Carlos to the floor. As Jay went inside Carlos looked at the statue before clapping twice wondering if it'll morph which it didn't so he ran inside to catch up to the rest.

Once everyone was inside Mal had asked, "So, you guys have a lot of magic here in Auradon? Like wands and things like that?"

"Subtle." Vanessa whispered lowly to her sister who nudged her to be quiet but knew fully well she did have a point.

"Yeah, it exists of course, but it's pretty much retired." Ben started.

"Most of us here are just ordinary mortals." Nick shrugged.

"Who happen to be Kings and Queens." Vanessa added in sarcastically.

"That's true!" Audrey exclaimed excitedly before wrapping her arm around Ben's. "Our royal blood goes back hundreds of years."

Mal started to falsely laugh at Audrey's statement which Audrey joined in.  Their fake laughs were starting to weird the others so when Nick spotted one of his and Ben's friends he called him over.

"Doug! Doug, come down."

Doug had then walked up to the group once he heard one of the future kings call him.

Once Doug got down the steps Ben unwrapped his arm from Audrey's before him and his fraternal twin put an arm around Doug's shoulders.

"This is Doug." Ben started. "He's going to help you with your class schedules and show you the rest of the dorms. I'll-"

"Oh, I have to go!" Audrey interrupted before going to kiss Ben's cheek and leaving.

Vanessa looked confused before whispering to herself, "I used to be good friends with her."

"It was really terrifying sometimes." Nick, who somehow silently walked behind her, whispered to her ear making her jump a bit not knowing he was there.

"Anyways if you guys need anything ask either of us or Doug." Ben smiled as he looked at Mal a bit longer before looking at his brother nodding. "Nick."

Nick nodded back before him and Ben guided Vanessa away from the VK's.

"Um, where are we going?" Vanessa asked confused as to why she wasn't going with the others as were the others.

"It's a surprise." They told her in unison with a smile.

She silently groaned before mumbling, "I almost forgot you guys always talked like that." Vanessa complained but couldn't help herself to smile a little bit. "Well could you twin terrors slow down my bags are going to fall."

At the comment the boys paused and since they were still holding her shoulders she stopped as well.

The boys stepped in front of her with a bit of happiness and vulnerability on their expression before asking, "What'd you just say?"

Vanessa raised an eyebrow before repeating, "Twin terrors."

A smile broke out on both of the twins' faces before Nick picked Vanessa and embraced her in a hug swinging her around before Ben joined in the hug.

"What's happening right now?" Vanessa asked the twins. "I'm curious and quite honestly a bit scared."

"You actually remember us!" Nick exclaimed in happiness as the boys detached her from their embrace.

"We thought you might have forgotten us." Ben told her truthfully.

Vanessa shrugged, "Would be kind of hard not to remember." The boys looked even happier but that happiness started to scare Vanessa so she fiddled with her necklace from her dad and tried to get back on track, "So...that surprise?"

The boys nodded, still smile though she didn't get further into the whole thing. They understood it may take some time but they were completely fine with that.

"Yeah, it's this way on the top floor." Ben smiled as the boys went back to guiding her but this time took her two bags so she wouldn't have to carry them.

"It's been about twelve years or so but isn't the top floor just for the Royal family meaning you two and your parents." Vanessa said confused. "And plus I'm the daughter of a villian."

"And you're also the daughter of the Enchantress." Nick told her with a smile but unnoticed by him or his brother Vanessa had taken an unsteady breath since this is the first time someone had mentioned her mom in twelve years.

"Which makes you part of the Royal family." Ben said bringing her back to reality. "Which also explains why you could morph our dad's statue."

"That doesn't make us related, right?" Vanessa asked confused.

"No!" Nick answered way too quickly making his brother and the girl he had feelings for look at him with different expressions. "I mean no that doesn't make us related at all." He answered lower this time.

To help his brother out Ben had explained to Vanessa, "Another reason why you can be put in the top floor is because your mom is best friends with our parents."

"So the woman that cursed your father is their best friend." Vanessa summed up. "I actually get that because if she didn't curse him, your dad wouldn't have met your mom making that you two wouldn't have been born. So her curse was actually a blessing in disguise."

Before they replied they climbed up a couple more steps before ending up on the top floor.

"Yup." They responded with a smile.

"Anyways we're near your surprise." Nick smiled excitedly. "You ready?"

"I guess." Vanessa shrugged not knowing what to say.

As they came to a brown wooden door they stopped.

"Those rooms down the hall are ours so if you ever need anything just go on knock or go in." Ben pointed to the two doors at the end of the hall.

"Cool." Vanessa nodded. "But I'm just going to knock."

The boys' smile never left their faces in fact it grew more once Nick had asked, "You ready? Cause you'll love this."

"Well let's see if that's true." Vanessa gestured for them to show her.

"Nick, cover her eyes." Ben told his twin who quickly covered the girl's eyes after he gave his brother one of Vanessa's bags. "Can you see anything, Essa?"

"Yes." She nodded.

"What can you see?" Nick asked confused still not removing his hands from her eyes.

"I see darkness." Vanessa bluntly stated.

The boys chuckle at her before Nick said, "Go ahead, Ben."

Ben nodded at his twin before opening the door that led to a huge room for one person. Nick had walked Vanessa in the room before he removed his hands so she could see.

Once Vanessa got a good look around the room she gasped silently admiring the room and it's beauty to it's calm white color to the beautiful rose decorations. She also loved how it wasn't so bright in the room but it wasn't really dark either.

"Who's room is this?" She asked not wanting to get over excited in case this room wasn't hers but that didn't stop her from admiring its beauty.

"It's yours." The fraternal twin smiled.

"You're lying." Vanessa shook her head in denial.

"Nope." Ben said.

"It's all yours." Nick smiled. "We even designed it ourselves."

"You like it?" The boys asked nervously considering she was sort of silent the whole time.

"This is one of the nicest things anyone has done for me." Vanessa told the boys as she still looked around before focusing on them. "Thank you."

"It was our pleasure." Nick told her.

"Also you have your private bathroom and walk in closet." Ben told her since he saw his brother was getting stuck in a daze.

"You're joking." Vanessa said.

"Nope." Ben shook his head. "The one on the left is the bathroom and the door on the right leads to your walk in closet."

"Although I appreciate that, a walk in closest may be too much." Vanessa told the boys.

"Why?" Nick asked her.

"Well those two bags have everything I own like clothes and all that." She responded.

"What?" The boys asked.

"You don't have anything else back in the Isle." Nick asked.

Vanessa shook her head, "Nope, if you own too much you are expected it to be stolen the next day, so there wouldn't be much point in having a lot of stuff." Vanessa shrugged. "Or unless you steal it back which is pretty simple."

"You stole?" Ben asked kind of surprised that she out of people would steal as was his twin.

"It was the only way to survive on the Isle." Vanessa shrugged as she grabbed her bags putting them on her new bed, which she couldn't wait to sleep on.

"That's kind of-"

"Bad?" Vanessa cut him off before turning to the boys. "Yeah, but you have to be tough and bad to survive or you get eaten and living in fear even more."

"What else goes on the isle?" Nick asked curious.

"How about I tell you two another time?" Vanessa suggested not wanting to talk about her life back at the Isle at the moment.

They saw how she didn't want to talk at the moment about it so they agreed with her another time would be perfect.

"Oh, yeah I almost forgot." Nick said before heading to a table that was in the room that had a box covered in blue and golden wrapper.

He picked up the box before he got closer to Vanessa confusing her.

"What's this?" She asked taking the box.

"A homecoming gift." Ben told her as he stood next to his twin.

Vanessa opened the box and once she did she saw a new laptop and a new phone with a rose phone case. She set the box on her new bed observing the phone trying to figure it out since back in the Isle the only good phones were flip phones.

"Here let me help you." Nick offered her as he stood next to her while his brother had to answer a call.

After a little while Vanessa got a hang of her new phone as Ben just came back from his phone call.

"Hey, Nick they need us right now." Ben told his brother as he looked at his old best friend apologetically.

"Oh, um all right." Nick nodded disappointed wanting to spend more time with Vanessa but knew he had duties he had to fulfil. "We'll see you later alright."

"Alright." Vanessa nodded trying not to get lost in those golden brown eyes but then looked at the fraternal twins weirdly. "Wait, why would you guys see me later?"

"You're coming to our parents place for dinner tonight." Ben smiled. "They're very excited to see you again."

"There may also be someone else there too." Nick smiled excitedly.

"Who?" She questioned.

The boys were near the door to exit before turning to look at her saying, "It's a surprise."

The two left before Vanessa could ask anything more. When the two left she looked around her new room before going out to the terrace overlooking all of Auradon.

"Let's see what happens now, Auradon."

~~~❦~~~

New update amors hope you liked it!

Vanessa's room and new phone

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337K 14.3K 62
๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ๐‘ช๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ซ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐‘บ ๐‘ญ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ญ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ป๐‘ฐ๐‘ถ๐‘ต ๐‘ฉ๐‘ถ๐‘ถ๐‘ฒ ๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ '๐‘ซ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘ด๐‘บ' ๐‘ป๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘ฎ๐’€ ๐‘ฉ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต ๐‘ญ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘จ๐‘ต ๐‘ฟ ๐‘ถ๐‘ช ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ ๏ฟฝ...
583K 16.8K 49
๐˜ข ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ (completed) ____________________ BOOK ONE ๐˜‰๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜บ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๏ฟฝ...
56.1K 812 21
Y/n, a pirate looking for trouble and some fun. 17 years old and 17 years of trouble. Living on the isle of the lost while she sees all over the TVs...
43.7K 880 10
โ˜™I feel like I've known you my whole life and did I mention I'm in love with you.โ˜™ /// โ˜™. I do not want to take away your dream because it was so bea...