5SOS Preferences

By HeartsUp4Trevor

The title says it all guys. Requests are closed until the holidays are over. xxx Cate and Alessia More

5SOS Preferences(Dirty/Sweet)
Your First Dance(As a Married Couple)
5SOS Bestie
Your Sex Songs
What he's like in bed
Magcon Boy He's Jealous Of
Mikey for Amelia
Calum for Melissa
AN Before Update
Your Childs Name
They Make Fun of Your Accent
Author's Note
How he hugs you
He Finds Out You're Ticklish

PLAYLIST LIVE FANBOOKS **IMPORTANT**

640 10 1
By HeartsUp4Trevor

Hay everyone!!!
Since me and @O2lLuvsMeh are going to playlist live, we are making fanbooks for some of the people we are going to meet. im making one for Trevor Moran, Connor Franta, ThatSoJack, and Andrea Russett. Amelia is making ones for JennxPenn, Arden Rose, Rebecca Black, and Lauren Elizabeth. If you want to be in the book, you can DM me, and send me what you want in it, like a letter or a picture or whatever. All submissions for the book have to be in by November 15.

Love you all,

Alessia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 3.2K 77
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
418K 28.4K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.1M 62K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
585K 21.2K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...