Sonamy: The love between two...

By AmyRoseChoices

Hello to my other SonAmy, it shouldn't be as long and crappy as the last one. Cover by Sonamy08, thanks again... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13- The last chapter
Sequel!
Its out

Chapter 10

2.8K 80 22
By AmyRoseChoices

(Amy's Pov)

I can't believe Sonic said that, and Scourge would never cheat or me. I hear another knock on the door, if that's Sonic again. I swear to god, I will smash his head with my hammer.

I walk to the door and open it, I see Scourge standing there. He smiles and walks in my house.

"Hey Ames" I don't know why, but when he calls me ames. The nickname doesn't sound cute or anything. It doesn't make me feel as happy as Sonic.....no I can't still be in love with him, right?

"Let's go to a party, alright. Come on" I'm getting dragged by Scourge. I don't even manage to close my door, I get sited into the car.

"What party?" I ask scourge, as he starts his car and drives to a place I think I have seen before.

"Just a party" he says as he speeds up, I don't really like this. I look at scourge and I see a small smirk on his face.

After a while we arrive at a big house, it's Jets house. None of us is friends with Jet, so this party will be awkward for me.

We go in and straight away scourge leaves me alone, I start to look for him. I don't really fit into this, so finding scourge is the only thing I can do at this party.

After looking for a while I go to the bathroom, and my heart breaks into two. I see scourge making out with another girl.

"S-scourge?" I say my voice shaking, tears are coming up to my eyes.

Scourge stops kissing the girl and turns to me, a smirk on his lips. " I only dated you to get money, so were thorough. Get lost" he said before kissing the girl again.

I ran out with tears running down my face, as I ran out the house and into the cold rain. I take a run to Sonics house, I have to apologise.

After running in the rain, tears still falling down my eyes. I make it to his house, and knock on the door. Hopefully he won't turn me down.

I stand shivering, looking at the door. hoping that he will open, and not shout at me to go away. I don't expect him to let me in or cheer me up, but I want him to listen to me.

"Amy?" I see Sonic and the door wide open, he runs back into the house. leaving the door open. I just stand there, unsure of what to do.

He soon returns with a blanket and wraps it around me, I smile at him and wipe my tears. He let's me come inside and closes the door after me, I was stupid. I should of listened to him.

"Sonic. I'm so sorry, you were right." I say as I give him one of the biggest hugs ever. When I feel his arms wrap around me and return the hug, all I manage to do is smile.

"Its alright, what happened Ames?" Hearing my nickname, my stomach does a flip and hold onto high tighter than ever.

We sit down on the couch and I tell him what happened after he left. He hugs me again to comfort me, and I again apologise.

We spend the night watching movies and order a pizza. We have a great night, and spending time with Sonic was exactly what I needed.

Sorry for lack if updates! I will try to update more now. School and family problems sorry guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 5.1K 32
- Highest ranking: #162 in Fantasy. - When high school sophomore Timothy Renner's parents decide to send him across the country to an elite boarding...
4.6K 338 200
This is part eight of the poems, quotes, and song lyrics that I love. If I find them with the author I will write the authors name on it. If you have...
12.8M 339K 64
After losing her both parents Venessa Clay is left alone on her own. Despite her parents death Venessa learned to be happy and content with her norma...