Sam & Colby One Shots

By samandcolby1216

just some solby All the titles are song names More

long live
lost without you
swim
hotline bling
are you gonna kiss me or not?
sipping on fire
dead or alive
dead or alive (2)
dead or alive (3)
bloodline
up all night
dj got us falling in love
speechless
fireflies
we don't have to take our clothes off
paralyzed
bright lights
sign of the times
life is a highway
bad blood
crazier
talk fast
tidal wave
only human
cool for the summer
burn
as long as you love me
mistletoe
when christmas comes to town
santa tell me
baby it's cold outside
silent night
pillowtalk
take care
take care (2)
friends
tequila
we've lost touch
alone together
breathin'
i miss the days
he like that
i never told you
halo
halo (2)
say you won't let go
us against the world
waiting for superman
all of the stars
give me love
3 am
ballin'
better
song like you
some nights
back to december
how to save a life
your love is my drug
chasing cars
lover
slow motion
hallucinations
work from home
blue roses
watermelon sugar
need you now
need you now (2)
calm down
from now on
set fire to the rain
closer to the edge
eyes closed
chasing you

getaway car

771 13 0
By samandcolby1216

Sam held his breath, sweat was building up over his eyebrows. His eyes scanned the perimeter of the room. He had sensed motion to his right side and he had instantly went frozen. In the dim light he couldn't see anyone but he knew better than to believe that. People could be hiding anywhere in the large open room behind the door, waiting for him to emerge.

After several moments of nothingness, Sam finally relaxed. There's was no one. He quickly snatched the black duffel bag off the floor and headed back into the safe. Over the past several years, Sam had gotten good at breaking into the banks around the city. It was a new bank every week, he never liked to target one in specific. Sam was rich, yes. He could have stopped robbing banks long ago, yes. But now he was doing it for the thrill- the thrill of running, the thrill of not getting caught.

He grabbed the bills in handfuls, making sure it all went into the duffel bag. He let a smile rest on his face. Once the bag was full enough, he zipped it shut and headed back the way he came in. He made sure to check the alarms, which he had disabled, and start the countdown for them to turn back on. That meant he had two minutes to get out of the building, find his getaway car, and leave the premise.

While walking back through the main room, where usually the bank tellers are and desks are scattered around the room for meetings, he kept his head low. The one thing he hadn't figured out yet was how to disable the cameras, so the red blinking light was lighting the room up. In order for him to not get caught, he wore a different mask to each bank and kept his head down.

He counted the seconds down in his head, when he reached the door he had one minute left. He walked a little bit down the sidewalk, trying to act normal. But there wasn't anyone around at 2am so he didn't bump into any people. He slipped off the gloves and mask and shoved them in the side pocket of the bag. When he gets home he would burn them in the fireplace, he had to get rid of the evidence. With him walking away, it would be easier for his getaway driver to spot him. Sam filled his lungs with the crisp fall air, his driver should have spotted him by now. He kept cool and continued walking, the duffel bag was slung over his shoulder but Sam kept a tight grip on it.

Corey, was his best friend and his getaway driver. Sam had told him about robbing banks when Corey had found his stash of bills tucked under the tiles of the bathroom floor. Sam had made a deal with Corey and now he's the getaway driver and is allowed to keep some of the money. But sometimes Corey is unreliable. Like right now, Corey should have already picked up Sam and they should be on their way home. But Corey probably fell asleep waiting for Sam to exit the building. And Sam couldn't contact Corey because he had left his phone in the car.

Sam had walked a solid block and he was starting to get anxious. He could hear the loud siren of the bank behind him, signaling it had been robbed. Soon cops would be swarming the place, blocking off a ten mile radius, and searching anyone on the street. Sam had to get out of the area. He quickened his pace and looked around the street. He suddenly saw headlights show up behind him and he sighed in relief. He swung his left arm before shooting it straight up in the sky, a signal that he had designed so Corey would know it was him. The car pulled over to the curb and within a heartbeat Sam was seated in the backseat.

"Corey, I swear- oh," Sam stopped short. The person sitting behind the wheel was not Corey. Sams grip on the bag tightened. The man turned in his seat to look at Sam.

"You're not Corey," Sam gulped, looking at the bright blue eyes the man owned. The man laughed, it was deep and almost angelic. Sam was too worried about getting caught than enthralling himself into the man.

"No, I'm Colby," the man said, his voice was deep just like his laugh. It was scratchy too like he had just woken up. In his attempt of escaping, Sam had jumped into the wrong car.

"I'm sorry, here, um let me get out," Sam said, slightly stuttering over his words. He could hear his heartbeat pounding in his head. He turned to open the door but the boy eased his foot of the brakes and they started rolling down the street.

"There's no need. A cutie like you shouldn't be out on the streets so late. Let me take you home, loverboy," the man said. The car suddenly stopped as Colby turned back around to look at Sam. The blonde boy blushed and glanced down at his hands.

Sam glanced Colby over quickly. Brown hair that laid across his forehead, piercing blue eyes that seemed to track his every move, and a soft smile that held dimples. He didn't seem harmful or dangerous. And he really needed to get out of here so he decided to trust Colby. Plus he was cute.

"Ok drive," Sam said, a forcefulness to his voice.

Colby raised his eyebrows but turned back around and started driving. He didn't ask Sam for any directions just kept driving until he reached the suburbs of the city.

"So tell me what's a cutie like yourself doing out so late anyway?" Colby asked, eyes glancing at the duffel bag from the rear-view mirror.

"I went to the gym," Sam answered back. That was his go to answer for a question like that. Colby raised his eyebrows and Sam looked out the window.

"At 2am? What gym is open that late?" Colby asked.

"The one I go to is open 24/7. I like to go when no one is there," Sam explained, which is slightly true. His gym is open all the time but Sam never goes.

Colby was silent again, focusing more on driving. Sam continued to look out the window, watching house after house pass by. He knew they had passed his house awhile back but he didn't mention it to Colby. Other than the nosy questions, Colby was fine. The numbers on Colby's car clock read 2:54am. Sam nonchalantly yawned, hoping it would get Colby's attention.

"So does loverboy have an address?" Colby asked quietly. Sam bit his lower lip, debating whether he should tell Colby where he lives. But another wave of heat rose in his cheeks and Sam couldn't figure out why this boy had such an effect on him. Sam trusted his gut and told Colby his address.

"Hmm looks like we already passed your street," Colby said. He turned down a road and Sam suddenly got very scared. "But look I live right here and it's way past my bedtime."

Colby was inferring that Sam spend the night at his house. Sam was suddenly sweating again. This situation had just gotten way more complicated. Maybe Colby wasn't as trustable as he seemed. He parked the car in the driveway of a very nice looking house.

"Look if it's too much, I could just call my friend to pick me up," Sam said quickly as Colby took the keys out of the ignition.

"Aw but then our time together would be cut short," Colby complained, a sly smirk on his lips. He exited the car and Sam tried to think of something before Colby made it around to open his door. Colby leaned in, his face inches from Sam's. And Sam could smell Colby's cologne.

"Cmon loverboy," Colby said, sliding his hand around Sams small one and guiding him out of the car. Sams bag bumped against his legs as he absentmindedly followed Colby into his house. "Here let me get this for you."

Before Sam could react, Colby had taken the duffel bag full of money and tossed it in the corner of the doorway. Sam yelped and went to protest but suddenly Colby's hands were placed on his hips. And Sam got lost in the touch.

He didn't know what Colby was doing but he didn't complain when he was pushed against the wall, Colby's fingernails digging into his skin. And the brunette boy was so close. Sam shuddered as Colby's breath fanned over his face.

"Colby? Right?" Sam asked, licking his lips. Colby nodded and ducked his head underneath Sams chin. He hummed out a response that sent vibrations running down Sams neck.

"W-what are you doing?" The blonde asked. He lifted his hands to wrap them around Colby's strong bicep. Colby's lips were pressed against his skin and Sam was falling for the touch. His knees buckled underneath him and he leaned into Colby more.

"Haven't been touched in months, loverboy," Colby whispered. He stood up to look Sam in the eyes. His eyes glistened and sparkled in the low light. "Haven't been touched since Brennen."

Sam didn't know who Brennen was and he wasn't going to ask. His mind was focused on the hand that was slowly traveling downwards. Colby gripped the back of Sams thighs before lifting him up. Sam yelped and instantly wrapped his legs around Colby's waist. Colby leaned in to kiss his cheek and walked into what Sam believed was the living room.

"You don't even know me," Sam grumbled as Colby laid him on the couch. Colby ignored his words and took off his shirt. Sams eyes darted around the tanned smooth skin that was exposed. Colby tapped Sams chest and for some reason Sam followed Colby's actions and took off his own shirt. A smirk formed on Colby's face as he settled himself on top of the blonde boy.

"Wait," Sam mumbled as Colby started pressing kisses to his jawline. Colby halted himself and glanced up at the boy. "You don't even know my name."

"Oh loverboy," Colby giggled, then proceeded to kiss over Sams chest. "You're funny."

There was an instant when Sams mind wandered back to the stolen money sitting by Colby's door, and Corey who was probably paranoid that Sam had gotten caught, and even to the police who might have caught a mistake in Sam's plan. But he enjoyed Colby's hands and mouth, his soft lips and gentle fingers. He allowed Colby to make him feel good because whether Sam liked to admit it or not, he hasn't been touched recently either. Sure, him and Corey fool around some nights but this was so much more different.

After all the excitement and activities, Sam slowly sunk deeper into the couch. He was sweating from a different reason now. He didn't realize until now how soft and fluffy it was. Colby had helped him slide his boxers back on and he had wandered down the hall. Sam was too tired to think about what he was doing, probably taking a shower or finding his pajamas. And Sam didn't have time to think more about it because his eyelids slowly closed and he was asleep.

——

Sam awoke laying in the most comfortable bed ever. The pillows were silky and cool and the sheets felt like heaven against his skin. He allowed himself to wake up, stretching slightly and opening his eyes. The shirt he wore last night and his boxers were attached to his body and he wondered when Colby had dressed him. An unfamiliar room came into view, this wasn't his room. Sam sat up, the sheets getting tangled in his legs, and glanced around the room. The sudden remembrance of last night jarred his memory and he stumbled out of the bed. The stolen money was the first thing that came to his mind.

He tiptoed out of the room and down the hall, where he saw the couch. Just looking at it made his heart race in his chest and his body tingle with thoughts of the brunette boy hovering over him. The kitchen light was on and pans were clanking together. Sam rounded the corner to see Colby, shirtless, standing in front of the stove. Sams eyes wandered over his back which had long scratch marks and fingernail indentations all over it. Sam smiled and walked past the kitchen.

He spotted the bag in the same spot Colby had dropped it and he fast walked to it. Now was Sams time to escape. He picked up the bag and threw it over his shoulder. His hand was on the doorknob when a hand slithered around his waist. Sam froze.

"Leaving so soon, loverboy?" Colby whispered in his ear. His mouth was so close that Sam felt his lips move.

"I-I was just..." Sam trailed off as Colby spun the boy around. Sam came face to face with Colby's marked neck since he was slightly shorter than the brunette. Colby ducked down to place a small kiss on Sams lips. Their lips were still swollen from last nights events.

"I had fun last night. You too?" Colby asked, bringing his other hand to tangle in Sams hair. Sam closed his eyes and enjoyed the feeling, it sent goosebumps throughout his whole body.

"The best," Sam mumbled, leaning closer to Colby. His eyes darted to the bag on the floor again and he straightened up. "I should get going. My friends are probably worried."

"Stay with me, loverboy," Colby said.

He said it in such a way that made Sam change his mind and he found himself laying on Colby's bed after eating a plate of pancakes. The brunette was in between his legs, placing kisses on his neck and pulling at his blonde locks. And that's what they did for most of the afternoon: lounge around on Colby's bed, stealing kisses underneath the bedsheets.

And when the sun was just starting to set Sam said, "I really need to go home." All day his thoughts wandered to the cash laying in Colby's living room.

Colby seemed angry at first, not wanting to let the blonde boy go. But Sam convinced him enough that he called an Uber for the boy. Sam threw on his shirt, after it had once again found itself on the floor, and shoved one of Colby's hoodies over his head. "An excuse to come back," Sam lied when Colby asked what he was doing. He placed the duffel bag over his shoulder and allowed Colby to kiss him goodbye.

"Sam," the blonde said. They were standing outside the Uber car. Colby raised his eyebrows. "My name is Sam."

Colby gripped Sams hand tighter and leaned in. "You'll always be my loverboy."

Sam blushed at the words and ducked into the car. He waved to Colby as the car pulled away. And when the car turned around the corner Sam let out a very long sigh and felt tears building up in his eyes. Sam wasn't going to be seeing Colby again and it made him upset because he actually likes Colby. But he had Colby's hoodies, something that smelled like him and something that would keep his memory in Sam's mind.

When he finally arrived home, Corey bombarded him with question after question. They counted the money and everything was all there.

"So you're sure he has no idea?" Corey asked after they had burned the gloves and mask and hidden the money.

"I'm sure. He was too busy kissing me to even realize," Sam chuckled although he felt a tug in his heart.

"Wait. You're not getting feelings for him are you?" Corey asked when seeing the sudden change in facial expression.

"Of course not," Sam once again lied.

"Good," Corey said leaning back into the couch. "Nothing good starts from a getaway car."

(early update for y'all)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 2.5K 49
Imagines of Trap house but mostly Colby Enjoy :)
141K 1.9K 30
☠️No Name☠️
20.3K 294 18
Traphouse x Descendants AU Book 1 in this series basically the story line of all of the descendants movies but with a little solby twist 😉❤ Started...
7.9K 192 14
Just a lot of shit🤷🏻‍♀️