Those Green Eye's

By DoritoNinja

Lila Everstien was kidnapped when she was 12 and she finally escaped four years later. With the help of Harv... More

Those Green Eye's
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 7

156 0 0
By DoritoNinja

Chapter 7, Lila's point of view

I stepped out of the car and all eyes turned to me. I got stares of lust from the boys and glares from the girls. But really I was no threat to them, just some new girl and that's that.

I slowly walked towards Aston and his friends when someone put their arm around my shoulders. I looked over and saw it was Harvey. I smiled, at least I have some friends to start with. We both walked up to them and they all did that guy hand shake thing. I noticed Chad among them. He smiled at me.

"Hey guys this is Lila Matthews and old family friend of ours," Ashton said introducing me to them all.

"Hey my names Travis," one guy said sticking out his hand, I shook it. Travis has green eyes and jet black hair.

"Yo, I'm Adam," another guy stuck his hand out. Adam has brown eyes and short strawberry blonde hair.

"Damen," another hand to shake. Damen has brown hair that falls into his eyes a lot, which happen to be a light blue color.

"And I'm John always last to be introduced," he said as we shook hands. John had fiery red hair that was long yet short and was just above his hazel eyes.

"Hey what about me," Chad complained.

"Chad you already know her," the guys complained back to him.

"So. Hey I'm Chad, nice to see you again," he stuck out his hand I grabbed it but he did the same thing he did the day I met him, he kissed my hand. I blushed just like before and some of the guys laughed.

"Uh-oh, here comes Erin and his group," I turned around to see another group of guys, they're like packs of wolves.

"What are you guys enemy or something?" I asked still looking at the group.

"No, we actually get along really well but we just joke about seeing them," I nodded, does this mean more hands to shake.

"Don't worry though, probably only a couple will come over," there was only four of them, so not many people to greet if they all came over. Which they all started to head over towards us.

"Hey look the last people we ever want to see," everyone smirked or smiled, is this a friendly manor? For them it is.

"Hey, who do we have here. She's smokin," I got a couple whistles.

"My names Lila Matthews," I stuck my hand out and he shook it, they all shook my hand.

"Cool, I'm Erin," he had brown hair like mine and it was kind of long and then his eye color was a close shade of blue to mine. I guess some people are rare, I know it's not my brother because my brother would be 20 today and no longer in school.

"I'm Zack, spelt with a k," that's different. Zack had dirty blond surfer hair and chest nut eyes.

"Andrew," Andrew had black hair with dyed in parts of blond, it was considerably long and his bang leaned towards his right eye. His iris color was something I've never seen before, gray.

"I'm Dare, short for Darien," he had golden blond hair and it seemed to have a bit of shimmer effect in the sun if you looked closely, it matched hi bright green and blue mixed eyes.

"Well it's time to get to class. Come on Lila I'm going to show you the office so you can get your schedule and stuff," I didn't have time for objections I was already being dragged across the lawn towards the entrance of the school by Ashton and Harvey!

I know it's short but I just wanted to give a little extra piece for being late on my updating deadline.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175 0 4
PRESENT TIMELINE: Nine weeks later, at the English teachers house. "What is this? How did it get in my purse?" Mrs Martinez questioning a strange...
122K 5K 50
Y/n a girl who went through many things in life. She lives alone. She only has her mom and her sister whom she never considered as a family. She c...
156K 3.8K 33
A young 16-year-old girl who struggles to not only take care of herself in this cruel world but also to look after an 11 years old girl and a 2years...
5.3K 143 16
16 year old Harley Jenson has never had an easy life. With an alcoholic, drug addicted, abusive father; a mother who couldn't be bothered to pay atte...