Whisper in the Wind - Taekook...

By milas_kv

Jeongguk came into Taehyung's life the same way the wind blows during a storm. Whirling harsh, all at once an... More

One More Year
Pretty Little Mind
Not a Coincidence
Memories
Steps Forward
Questions
Forgive and Forget
Lines and Lies
Confessions and Consequences
Entire Universe
Come Back
Familiar
I know
Epilogue

Who

8.1K 234 10
By milas_kv

Prologue:

Jeongguk was so caught up in everything that was freshman year, he doesn't remember stumbling across a pretty boy on a Wednesday afternoon halfway through first semester. 

Taehyung remembers everything and his fragile heart hasn't quite gotten over all of the empty promises Jeongguk whispered in his ear. 

Kim Taehyung: Fourth year, art/psychology major. Brother is Kim Seokjin. Bestfriends are Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok and Park Jihyo. 

Jeon Jeongguk: Business finance major, on the basketball team. Bestfriends are Kim Namjoon, Park Jimin, Wang Jackson. 

A/N: Life is really hard right now and writing is the only thing that makes me happy. So here I am, back at it again. This ride is gonna be a bumpy one, but I hope you like it. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 2.6K 32
Kim Taehyung has been wandering aimlessly for decades, waiting for the day when the last bit of his humanity leaves him, and the monster inside him t...
232K 9.1K 31
"I want to taste her lips, cause they taste like you, I want to drown myself, in a bottle of her perfume. I want her long blonde hair, I want her m...
155K 7.1K 30
{Completed} Just some Taekook Oneshots~~ REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!! I don't take up any request of "sad endings, cheating, death, rape, abuse be it physi...
476K 21K 44
Jeon Jeongguk is the quiet smart kid in college. He always aces his exams and he never has time for parties or anything like that. Kim Taehyung is th...