〘ENG〙「 All Mine - Taek∞k 」✓

By hyvlino

⋆ ♛ ⋆ ❝I 「own」 you Bunny~❞ - ⌦Stockholm Syndrome ⌦Mature scenes/Smut ⌦Kidnapping/Captivity ⌦praising/deg... More

I
II
III
IV
V [M]
VI
VII
VIII
IX
A/N
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
★【HUGE THANKS TO Y'ALL】 ★
XXXVIII
XXXIX 【M 1/2】
XL【FUNTIME 2/2】
XLI
XLII
XLIII [M]
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII [M 1/2]
XLVIII [M 2/2]
[END] - XLIX
[SPECIAL CHAPTER] - L
★【300K READS?! HOLDUP WHA-】★
[I Have A Really Important Question]

XXXVII

3.5K 112 52
By hyvlino

I'm fully in the mood to write this chapter LSKFKSKFKF don't mind me

Might make you cry sorry~

~

"This is it... That's the End."

'Her men should be surrounding us... And the building is at the edge, anytime soon we all will die no matter what.'

That's what Jungkook thought, knowing how that woman planned everything and had done.

The boy slowly raised his head, hands shaking violently as he was trying to make a quick decision before every beating heart stops, fingertips getting cold.

He saw how Taehyung was staring back at her, his mind getting confused as well trying to find a way outside before any of them gets hurt.

Or even dies.

He was proud and happy how Taehyung managed to get them all thr way here since the building was like a maze, if you were up for a little trip around.

But one of them had to make a first move soon.

Standing here, hearing how the ceiling was cracking down wasn't going to help anything.

Jungkook was still looking in the eye with Taehyung, sure Taehyung wasn't moving even a bit including his dark orbs but Jungkook was pretty sure that Taehyung could feel how Jungkook was staring up at him.

Getting more and more frustrated, what could Jungkook be thinking now?

He could feel how Jungkook's breath hitched when he finally parted his dried lips.

Taehyung wasn't feeling ready to hear him, knowing something crazy was about to get mentioned.

"T-taehyung... -"

"No don't-"

"P-please... Hear me o-out!"

"Just- Just don't please."

Taehyung finally pulled his eyes down to meet with the younger's shaking eyes.

Feeling how the burning tears were staring to build up, licking his own lips and blinking several times to make the tears go away but it was no use.

"Taehyung I have to do it..."

"Do what?"

"Let me g-go and run out p-please!"

Taehyung stared at him not believing how he could easily say it like that.
Letting out a dried chuckle, eyebrows knitted together.

"You think i'll easily let go of you like that, huh?"

"Taehyung this is for the best!-"

"BUT IT WILL BE THE WORST FOR ME!"

Taehyung watched how Jungkook went quiet and cried on his own, cheek resting back at Taehyung's chest as more tears started to roll down. His now pale hands shaking more where they are gripping on.

(IF YOU LOVE ME LET ME GOOOO-
I'M SORRY PLEASE  I HAD TO DKFKSKDK)

Jungkook and Taehyung then heard how the psychopath woman laughed at them, you could clearly see how mad she was getting.

"Oh you little love birds, trying to escape with your STUPID PLANS!"

Taehyung looked up at her again with his blank face from before, on the other hand, Jungkook didn't have to turn his head to the side he still could see her.

"Taehyung put him down, right now!"

"WHO GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO TALK LIKE THAT!? SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!"

Jungkook again, flinched at how deep and loud his voice was getting.

His mother also getting shocked at it but not showing off, Atleast trying.

Taehyung could see how her expression changed into a disgusted one.

" HOW COULD YOU TALK BACK AT ME LIKE THAT?! YOU KNOW WHAT?"

Taehyung - and curious Jungkook- witnessed her hand going under her supposed to be a good looking but disgusting dress, pulling out another gun also pulling the trigger then raising it to point at Taehyung, the other was still on Jungkook.

"I DON'T CARE HOW I GET MY MONEY BACK BUT I'M DEFINITELY SURE ON SELLING YOUR ORGANS!"

Then all they could hear was her laughter echoing trough the halls...

But also something coming towards them as fast as their hearts beating.

That was Mrs. Jeon, herself.

As soon as Mrs. Kim thought she killed both of them. She looked down to expect two death bodies but found only one.

And that was not theirs, not even one of them's.

She watched eyes wide open how the blood gushed out of her body non-stop.

Her eyes hooded, blood dripping down from her now cherry red lips.

Jungkook was about to close hşs eyes tightly but he couldn't as he heard a familiar voice.

A scream, a painful one.

He looked up at Taehyung first seeing how he was looking at a certain spot wide eyed, lips slightly parted.

He then turned his head hesitantly...

And that was the only thing he regretted to do.

Seeing your own mother's death body, lying on the floor just in front of you.

Without thinking much and finding the opportunity of Taehyung's state right now, Jungkook immediately pulled away and crouched down next to his mother's freezing cold body.

Shaking hands reaching for her body, carefully grabbing the back of her neck and bringing her near his chest like if she was a newborn baby sleeping.

Still living.

He pressed his cheek on her forehead, his other hand holding her by her waist trying to pull her closer if it was possible to do.

After this, Jungkook didn't felt like running away, if he was going to die anyways he was fully accepting to accept the same death as his mother, next to her body.

But it wasn't just only him, his mother and the devil.

His lover was also there,

the one who would make mistakes just like him as a human but would turn back to his arms by the end of the day.

Taehyung looked up at her one more time, charging at her without thinking.

Finding her stunned as a chance to grab her both hands, causing one of the guns to fall down somewhere far away but we couldn't say he was that lucky with the other one.

Finally getting back to herself, she immediately shooted Taehyung on his shoulder when the gun's front pressed on that certain spot.

Taehyung bit his lip in pain trying to keep his pained cry back as he kicked her back on her stomach causing her to fall down on her back.

She looked up at him, thinking he was dumb that she was still holding the gun so she could kill one of them.

But she was wrong.

The two looked up at the ceiling, the area on top of her.

The pieces that were cracking rapidly one by one, started failing down.

Right on top of her.

Taehyung backed away as he watched how she screamed in pain like this for the first time in front of him in his whole life.

Tasting her own medicine at the end of the day.

But if they stayed any longer, they will have to taste again that too even if they had before too many times.

But this time with even more pain than before.

Taehyung quickly ran up to Jungkook grabbing his shaking body by his waist finding it difficult to do due to him picking the death body of the elder woman as well.

"J-Jungkook she's dead! Let her body go!"

"NO I WON'T! YOU HEARD ME? I WON'T! LET ME DIE WITH HER TAEHYUNG!"

Taehyung saw how he looked done with his life, feeling like he should just end his terrible destroyed life right here.

But Taehyung wasn't planning on letting him go.

Not just for becoming heartbroken if he does, but also believing in him for being this strong.

Being an angel even to his haters.

Being this confident and strong about himself to get all the way here taking risks to find Taehyung.

Even if a part of him wanted to just give up on everything, he again pushed it away.

Because he knew that he can't know what will happen in the future but change it in a way mayhe beautiful maybe an even more terrible one.

But he had to try, no matter how difficult it looked to him.

He had to do whatever it had to reach his dreams.

And so he did.

But this wasn't the way he wanted it to end.

Taehyung for the last time looked up to see a part close to falling on top of them, a long crack following it until the entrance.

They had to be quick.

Now they had the chance of dying while running.

But Taehyung had to take another risk just like how he did before.

Even if he witnessed how he, himself failed at his own decisions and hard work.

Giving up on the first try and fail wasn't going to bring him anywhere.

He had to try again and again.

Until to their own deaths.

Taking a deep breath, Taehyung pulled Jungkook up on his feet by his waist with the last strength he held on his hands.

Realizing what Taehyung was up to, Jungkook started wiggling around trying to break free from the grip on him.

"LET M-ME GO! I SAID LET ME GO!-"

Yet again, Taehyung picked him up and started running towards the exit.

It give more pain to his heart as he could hear how Jungkook cried louder than before, feeling his cold fists hitting lightly his back due to the lack of energy the younger held in his body.

Taehyung didn't stop or turned his head back to see where that loud cracking noises were coming since he could make it out what it really is.

He heard how Jungkook screamed -scared and crying more as he watched his mother's body getting stuck under-

"NOOO! WHY!? WHY WHY WHY-"

Taehyung held him between his arms, he could feel how Jungkook hugged his neck with his arms - still screaming and crying -  he could see the ceiling falling down in front of them either so he had be faster.

As his foot met with the exit, he jumped towards outside - his back facing the ground so Jungkook or the front of his shoulder where he got shoot won't get injured even more- falling down on the grass with Jungkook's face pressed to his chest, he watched trough the wide opened doors how the place went all the way down.

He then let go of the air he was holding from the start, Taehyung pressed the back of this to the ground closing his eyes as his parted lips were trying to get air in and out since his nose was getting still nothing but the smell of ashes.

On the other hand, Jungkook wasn't crying anymore. His face was facing the building, his eyes were searching for his dead mother's spot.

His face showing nothing, you could thought he was death too but Taehyung still could feel him breathing.

Taehyung couldn't get his head up to look down at Jungkook, he felt like dying from the aching pain on his shoulder that he forgot about until now feeling his head spinning. Same thing was what Jungkook was feeling too.

After awhile all they could hear were blurred noices coming closer to them.

But they were too tired to understand what they were.

Some of them felt like screams or something they couldn't just think of.

Soon, they were tightly holding each others body to keep them closer as they slowly shut their eyes.

Refusing death but taking a trip to their Nightmares.

~

Hope you could catch some messages i tried to give you all who are feeling down or depressed or anything else bad.

I love you all, and again thank you for coming all the way here with me, staying with me 💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

828K 32.6K 59
T: So, how are you J: Gay, thanks for asking --- #3 - toptae [21/05/019♡] #2 - taekook [8/08/019♡] #1 - jeonjungkook [12/08/019♡] #1 - taehyungxjungk...
81.5K 4.8K 19
❝would love to hear you mewl❞ °top > jimin °bottom > jeongguk [ CRINGE WARNING ] started : 13/07/2019 ended : 24/ 01/ 2020 © -STARGUKK | 2019
321K 11.1K 68
"𝙗𝙞𝙜 𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙨 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙘𝙧𝙮." started: 11/11/18 ended: 1/1/20
192K 3.1K 45
IT'S TAEKOOK ONESHOTS DUH!! WARNING: SMUT ANGST (I THINK SO) FLUFF I DON'T REMEMBER ANYMORE SO JUST READ'EM