Since I've Been Loving You

By alltimeblackparade

You met Danny back in Kindergarten and the two of you have been inseparable ever since. Or so you thought. Af... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 4

287 9 5
By alltimeblackparade

You sat on the couch watching as Sam played a riff on his bass. Not long after he started, Josh stood up and began singing. It amazed you how the lyrics just seemed to flow out of him.

"See, I told you everything would go well today." Danny spoke, sitting next to you on the couch.

"I know. I don't know what I was worried about." You shook your head as you spoke.

"The album seems to be coming along well." You motioned to Sam and Josh.

"Yeah, I just hope these songs actually make it on the album." Danny groaned.

"Why wouldn't they? They're amazing."

"Josh tends to come up with lyrics and then never actually uses the song. It's like every time we meet, he has a different idea of what he wants the record to be." Danny explained.

Suddenly muffled cries filled the room. Sam abruptly stopped playing, and Josh shot around, looking at you.

"What the hell is that?" Josh questioned.

"That would be Y/D/N letting me know she's awake." You sighed, standing up. Danny stood up behind you, grabbing your arm.

"I'll get her."

"No, it's okay I'll get her. I'm her mother." You argued.

"And you deserve a break. Now sit down. I'll get her." Danny insisted. Before you had any further chance to argue, he was already making his way upstairs.

"Wow, he must really like you, Y/N." Jake said.

You looked over at the brothers, confused. "Why would you guys think that?"

"We've all known Danny for years. Have you ever seen him get that attached to a small child?" Sam pointed out.

"Well, no." You stammered.

"Trust me, Y/N. Danny tells me stuff he hasn't even told you. He likes you, and it's obvious two years apart hasn't changed that one bit."

Just then, Danny made his way downstairs carrying your daughter, her face buried in his hair.

"Someone's hungry." He spoke, swaying the little girl.

"She's not the only one." Sam interrupted.

"McDonald's?" Jake suggested.

"You read my mind. Are you sure we're not the twins of the family?" Sam laughed, taking off his bass and setting it in the stand.

"I mean, you two do look more alike then him and Josh." You offered as you gathered up your daughters' toys from the floor.

Together you walked out to your cars. You, Danny, and Y/D/N went in his car because of the car seat. Josh, Sam, and Jake took Josh's car and met you there. Once inside, you and Danny were the first to order. You only agreed to come because the guys wanted to. You knew you had to get gas in your car, do some grocery shopping, buy more diapers, and the rent was coming due. You didn't have money to eat out.

"I'll just have a small fry." You ordered, mainly for your daughter. You would find something to eat when we're back home.

"No, we'll take a ten-piece nugget meal along with the small fry." Danny ordered handing the lady his debit card.

The lady handed Danny his card back along with two cups. "You didn't have to do that." You whispered angrily at him.

"Don't worry about it. It's only an eight-dollar meal. Now, why don't you and Y/D/N find a table? The guys and I will meet you there with the food."

You walked over to a booth in the corner near the window. You and Danny just started talking to each other again, and he already bought you Chinese food and McDonald's, along with the expensive car seat for his car. You didn't want him to think you were using him for money. That was the last thing you'd ever want to do. Eventually, the guys made their way to the table with the food.

"I'm just starting to get used to the snow. It's going to be sad to leave it again." Josh said as he unwrapped his food.

"Why are you leaving? Where are you going?" You looked over quizzically at Josh as you took a bite of your nugget.

"We're all going to Tennessee to finish the album next week. Then once that's done, we're going out California to film a music video. Danny didn't tell you?" Josh explained as he took a bite of his food.

"No, it didn't come up." You answered angrily, looking over at Danny.

"Danny, that's kind of rude to not tell your girlfriend you're leaving." Sam joked.

"She's not my girlfriend. If she were, she wouldn't have a child with a random guy." Danny blurted out.

Immediately the table fell silent. You couldn't believe he just said that. You didn't say anything back to him. You just looked over at Jake who was sitting next to you.

"Jake, would you please let me out."

Jake didn't say anything. He just shuffled out of the booth as you followed behind holding Y/D/N. You grabbed your bag and made your way out to the parking lot. You got about twenty feet from the door when you remembered Danny was your ride here. Leaning up against the side of the building, you let out a deep sigh. You heard someone exit the building and begin to make their way to you.

"Go away, Danny." You didn't have to look up to know he followed you out here.

"Wrong band member." Josh tried joking.

You looked up to see Josh standing in front of you wearing his large winter coat. He had the furry hood pulled up over his head, hiding his curls.

"Why don't we go sit in my car and talk. It's too cold for anyone to be out here, let alone a baby." He pulled his keys out of his pocket.

"Fine. It is freezing out here." You followed Josh across the parking lot to his car.

Once you were both situated, Josh looked over at you. "You know Danny didn't mean it." Josh sighed

"If he didn't mean it then why did he say it?" you huffed

"That I can't answer. But one thing I know is that he likes you a lot."

You looked down at your daughter and adjusted the hood of her jacket. "Well, it doesn't seem like it."

"No, trust me, he does. He tried to contact you while we were on the road, but you changed your number. He was crushed when he got the recording that the number had been disconnected. He moped around the bus for a solid week after that." Josh explained.

You didn't say anything in response. You just looked out the window and watched as it began to lightly snow.

"He wasn't thinking. Please, we're all so glad to have you back, and we all want to be there for Y/D/N." Josh continued.

"Okay. I guess maybe I did overreact." You sighed. "Can we please go back inside and finish our food. I'm still hungry."

"Thank god. My food is probably getting cold." Josh laughed as he opened the car door, letting in the cold winter air.

Josh and you made your way inside. As you got closer to the table, you were able to see Jake make a hand motion to Danny, probably to get him to stop talking about you. Jake slid further into the booth and passed your food down to you.

"I'm sorry for just walking out like that. I don't want any problems with you guys." You spoke as you sat down next to Jake again.

The rest of your meal was only slightly awkward, mostly between you and Danny. After everyone finished eating, you made your way out to the car. Once Y/D/N was situated in her car seat, you got in the passenger side.

"Look, I'm sorry for what I said back there. I don't mean it. I'm just jealous." You looked over at Danny in shock. You were surprised to hear him admit he was, in fact, jealous that Y/D/N wasn't his.

"This isn't how I planned on telling you Y/N, but I like you a lot. I have for years, and It crushed me when you changed your number." Danny hesitated.

I guess Josh and Sam were right, you thought to yourself.

"I like you too, Danny. I'm glad to hear that you feel the same." You smiled.

"I know you probably aren't looking for anything right now, but I love you, and I'm starting to love Y/D/N. I would love it if you became my girlfriend." Danny stuttered.

The car was silent for a moment as you took in what Danny had just asked you.

"I completely understand if you don't have room for a relationship right now." You couldn't help but laugh at how nervous he was.

"I think Y/D/N and I can make some room for you." You smirked, looking back at your daughter half asleep in her car seat.

"So, is that a yes?" Danny smiled. He beamed with so much excitement you thought he was going to hit the car in front of you.

"That's a yes drummer." You exclaimed, leaning over to give him a quick kiss on the cheek.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.9K 837 46
MJ was best friends with the Kiszka's through high school, up until she had to move away. What happens when she runs into one of the three brothers 6...
229 9 9
An enigmatic girl at a bar catches the attention of a young guitarist, enticing him simply by existing. In an attempt to get to know her, she gets aw...
88.7K 565 32
ARE YOU SERIOUS?!! 43K READS HOLY SHIT !!THANK YOU GUYS SOO MUCH!!❤️( this story is completed ) The chapters will be about you and the band members...
9.8K 246 26
Almost two years have gone by since the night that changed Celine's life forever. She has finally adjusted to all of the changes that the past two ye...