Your SMG4 Adventure: The Pers...

By TheSaint01

Y/n L/n, an ordinary boy, well not so ordinary, was taken in by Peach as a favor from his parents, he meets u... More

Chapter 1: What if Mario (and Y/n) were in... Splatoon
Chapter 2: Feelings
Chapter 4: Persona!
Chapter 5: Fall of Lust
Chapter 6: Aftermath
Chapter 7: The Party
Chapter 8: Waiting for Pizza
Chapter 9: Come, Goemon!
Chapter 10: Calling Card
Chapter 11: Fall of Vanity
Chapter 12: Steal Her Heart
Chapter 13: Pool Party
Chapter 14: What if Mario and Y/n were in Splatoon 2
Chapter 15: University
Chapter 16: Mario's Hustle
Chapter 17: T-Pose Virus
Chapter 18: The Convention
Chapter 19: The Waluigi Apocalypse
Chapter 20: Recovery
Chapter 21: Chillin With the Boys
Chapter 22: The Fool
Chapter 23: The Gauntlet
Chapter 24: Truths Revealed
Chapter 25: The Start of A Plan
Chapter 26: Mario and the Well
Chapter 27: The Inkling disappearances
Chapter 28: The Experiment
Chapter 29: Final Hours
Chapter 30: Alive and Kicking
Chapter 31: Rivers In The Desert
Chapter 32: You're Mine
Chapter 33: The Beginning of The End
Chapter 34: The Holy Grail
Chapter 35: The Will of Rebellion
Chapter 36: Yaldabaoth, God of Control
?????????
(A/n) Good News

Chapter three: Awakening

3.2K 21 24
By TheSaint01

(Example) = Arsene in your head

Example = Arsene speaking

(Example) = thinking

Another dream haunted me last night. This one was much worse. I stood in the middle of the street all my friends surrounding me. Dead. And I saw Meggy, being stabbed by some entity, it looked over and smiled, and threw Meggy's body at me, her body rolling on the ground her lifeless eyes staring at me.

???: This truly is an unjust game....

~~~~~

I woke up exhausted, feeling that I never slept, but I noticed something different about my bed. It wasn't mine. I looked around and when I did, I saw I was laying next to Meggy. She woke up when I reeled back in surprise.

Meggy: Morning, Specs.

Y/n: Why am I in your bed? What happened?

Meggy: You don't remember?

I shook my head.

Meggy: You were sleepwalking last night, and walked into my room. You hugged me and before I could wake you up I noticed you were crying, eventually you calmed down and started sleeping calmly and I didn't want to wake you so we just slept in the same bed. (Not that I mind)

Y/n: I'm sorry, I hope this doesn't make anything awkward.

Meggy: It's fine Y/n. Now come on, let's go get some breakfast.

If there is one thing I learned about her is that if she uses my real name, and not Specs, I know she is serious. We go out to Inkopolis to get some food, passing some of Meggy's friends, and chatting with them a bit. Afterwards Meggy and her team went to go train for the next upcoming Splatfest, with me cheering her on. It was probably my imagination, but it would seem that she did better the more I cheered. We decided to head back home as the sun was starting to set, so after saying goodbye to her friends and teammates for the day, we headed into the sewer.

~~~~~

Meggy Pov

As soon as we got back from Inkopolis, something felt... off, and from the look on Y/n's face, he felt it too we began to walk back to the main room where I'm sure everyone was at, till we turned the corner to see a couple of knights. That is when we knew something was wrong. The mushroom kingdom, as far as I knew, didn't have knights. We turned to run but was grabbed by some others who showed up and the last thing I felt was getting hit in the back of my head.

~~~

?: Meggy? Meggy wake up please.

I woke up to see Tari shaking me.

Tari: Oh my gosh! Your finally awake!

I saw Y/n perk up and run over to hug me as Tari did the same.

Meggy: How long was I out?

Tari: About an hour. Y/n woke up a few minutes after being thrown in.

Meggy: Where are the others? Are they safe?

Tari: I don't know, I woke up in here and have been here since this morning.

We heard footsteps coming to our cell.

Tari: Meggy quick, turn into squid form and hide in one of the barrels!

I did just that but I was able to see out of a hole in the barrel. When I looked I saw four more of the knights, and a man wearing nothing but a crown, a cape, and a pink speedo. I felt disgusted just by looking at him, and I feel violated just by being in the same room as him. But what really disturbed me were those yellow eyes, glowing and sickly in color.

Knight: Stand prisoners, you will show respect in the presence of Lord Kamoshida.

Kamoshida: So who are all these people.

Knight: The blue haired one is Tari, age 22, self proclaimed greatest gamer.

Tari: Hey, that's a fact.

Kamoshida turned and smacked her and Y/n ran up to punch him but was knocked back and pinned against the wall by two of the knights.

Knight: That one is Y/n L/n, age 19, a family friend to the princess. We captured one more. Name is Meggy Spletzer, age 18, an "up-coming star" and an Inkling girl.

I saw the sick smile form on his face as he heard that.

Kamoshida: Oh, I always wanted to try an Inkling. Where is she?

Tari: She already escaped, turned squid form and ran when you opened the gate!

Kamoshida: You need to know your place!

Kamoshida smacked her again and I was starting to get pissed, but all that faded away as I saw what happened next. With a simple gesture the knights threw Tari on the table in the room and strapped her in.

Kamoshida: Fine then, I'll just have fun with this one till we find the other.

Knight: What about the boy?

Kamoshida: Leave him! If he behaves himself and swears his loyalty to me, I might let him have a turn.

He walked up to Tari and began unzipping her jacket. I wanted to jump out but fear was holding me down, he and his guards could easily overpower me, I just began crying as she started to scream, and I knew that I couldn't do anything. Then I started hearing Y/n cry out. I focused my gaze and saw him thrashing around seemingly in intense pain. After one final shout of pain he looked up at Kamoshida with a hatred I never knew would come from him. 

~~~~~

Y/n Pov

I could do nothing but stand there, watching as I was about to see one of my friends get violated by this... Monster, I had to do something, but I can't. All my hope fading as the inevitable was approaching. 

???: (What's wrong? Are you simply going to watch?)

I looked up hearing somebody talking but it sounded like it came from, within me? I headed it speak again.

???: (Are you forsaking her to save yourself?) 

Of course not but, what can I do? I don't have the strength to get to her, I can't protect her. And soon they will catch Tari's bluff, as I hear Meggy begin to cry, and they'll get her too. need the strength to save them! I felt a massive wave of pain flash through my head as if something was tearing it apart from the inside. 

???: (You want strength? Strength to save her? Then vow to me! I am thou, thou art I... Thou who art willing to perform all sacrilegious acts for thine own justice! Call upon my name, and release thy rage! Show the strength of thy will to ascertain all on thine own, though thou be chained to Hell itself!)

~~~~~

Meggy Pov

Y/n: That's enough!

Kamoshida: What was that? You desire to be killed that much? Fine!

One of the knights hit Y/n with their shield causing his glasses to fly off. The knight raised his sword getting ready to kill Y/n. Then a large gust of wind blew everyone away. When I looked back I saw a mask on Y/n's face. He went to take it off but it seemed it was stuck. Until he started peeling it off his face, blood pouring down his face. Then he looked up, the same yellow eyes. I was worried, praying that Y/n didn't become like this disgusting man. And then he was engulfed in blue flames. When he hunched over the flames rose off him and chains appeared, Y/n now wearing a black vest on the inside, and a three-tailed trenchcoat, red gloves, and winklepicker shoes. The fire taking form as some demon. When Y/n spread his arms out, the demon spread his wings, causing another burst of wind blowing all the knights against the wall and Kamoshida crawling away in fear, Y/n had a smile on his face as he stared at him.

???: I am the pillager of twilight... Arsene!

Arsene: If you so desire, I shall consider granting you the power to break through this crisis.

Y/n: Give me your power!

Arsene: Hmph, very well.

Kamoshida: Who the hell are you? Guards! Start by killing that one!

Both of the guards began running towards Y/n, ready to kill him.

Arsene: Detest the enemy before you, turn that animosity into power, and unleash it!

Y/n turned to the guard closest to him and snapped his fingers.

Y/n: Eiha!

a small ball appeared from the snap and upon hitting the guard it caused an explosion of darkness that sent the knight crashing into the wall, the other coming too close.

Arsene: Swing your blade!

Y/n noticed he had a knife in his hand and blocked the sword. He then jumped and performed a downward slash, cutting through the knight killing it.

Arsene: This power of mine, is yours! Kill them how you see fit, run wild to your hearts content!

The first knight charged back towards Y/n but he jumped over it and slashed its back killing it. Kamoshida ran away in fear as Y/n was walking towards him. Flames appeared around him again as he was back in his normal clothes.

Y/n: Tari!

Both Y/n and I ran to Tari and unchained her from the table hugging both of us, she kept saying thank you. After Tari calmed down, Y/n stood up and began walking toward the door.

Tari: Where are you going?

Y/n: To find our friends, and to catch that bastard.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.1K 744 25
(Y/n) parents worked at Square Enix during the Kingdom Hearts project. They were one of the creators in making the game. After some time before it wa...
800 7 15
Meet Y/n Valentine, a boy, who after tragic events, has to move away from his home town. After leaving, he ends up at Iwatodai station, a place tha...
286 12 5
This is an isekai story. I'm not good with the reader being in the story already, but the reader being transported there, so yeah. This will follow t...
34K 729 61
So for this one you're a male. (Sorry to the ladies!) You're either gay. Also credit to the person who made the cover! More information will be in th...