𝙰𝚗 𝙰𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚃𝚠𝚒�...

By 1-800holywaterbitchh

"Nothing can change the way I feel about you, do you not get this?" I raised my voice and the tears were star... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chpater 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Important Read

Chapter 30.

1.6K 47 8
By 1-800holywaterbitchh

Harry's POV

"Harry..."

...

"Harry!" Someone whispered then began coughing frantically, I opened my eyes from Lucy's bed in the infirmary and saw she was awake. She had been trying to get my attention but I had fallen sound asleep.

"Holy shite! You're awake!" I whisper yelled and rubbed my eyes trying to get a clearer vision, she had finally stopped coughing and her slightly closed brown eyes traveled around the room.

"Am I... in the infirmary?" She asked returning her gaze to me, I gulped and nodded.

"Yes, you are. You were found in the forest." I said nervous, she squinted her eyes together trying to process the timeline in her head. Then looked down at her chest that was still wrapped in a bandage.

"Forest? What?" She croaked and began coughing again, I leaned forward ready to grab her hand, but then stopped, realizing she hasn't been here for the past week. She is probably wondering why I'm here to begin with, and that I'm still mad at her. She didn't notice my hesitance, and raised her hand to the back of her head placing her fingers on the gash. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she groaned in pain. "Ow, really ow... ow." She said for the third time. I glanced around the room for Madam Pomfrey but she was nowhere to be seen.

"Let me get the nurse." I said rising from the chair and walking out of the doors, I glanced to my right then to my left and she was making her way back to the infirmary. When she noticed my presence she smiled kindly. "She's awake. She's really hurting." I said lowly, she nodded fast knowing the urgency and went ahead of me into the room and going into the cabinets. She pulled out a small black bottle with no label and poured it into a small white cup and handing it to me, then she found a pill bottle and pulled out three white pills. I watched her closely as I knew nothing about medication or how to take care of someone, but I was eager to learn if I meant to take of Lucy. Madam Pomfrey noticed my eyes studying her actions intently and smiled at me once again.

"It's for the pain. She'll be a little woozy after she takes these." She said trotting over to Lucy's bed. Lucy had begun to start sweating and had her eyes closed again, then opened them when we both arrived next to her. I handed her the cup and she grabbed it slowly with a shaking hand, then swallowing the black liquid inside. She made a disgusted face and handed the empty cup back to me, making me laugh as Madam Pomfrey shoved the three pills into her mouth and she swallowed those quickly as she was still frowning at the flavor of the liquid. She angrily glanced at Madam Pomfrey with a still swollen eye.

"I am helping you. Do not give me attitude." Madam Pomfrey said waving a finger, Lucy looked down and back at me with playful eyes.
"Let me know how you feel in a few hours. We'll give you more medicine if it's needed." Madam Pomfrey walked away and went out of the doors again, off to wherever she was before.  I turned to Lucy trying to fight a smile.

"In her defense, I was the one who gave you the cup." I bit my lip laughing, Lucy rolled her eyes and looked at the door Madam Pomfrey went through.

"Maybe, but she was the one who poured it." She sneered and leaned her head back against the pillows, wincing as her gash rubbed against them. I felt uneasy as I sat down in the chair, keeping my hands to myself. Not knowing what to do with myself exactly. She looked around at all the flowers near her and presents and raised an eyebrow.

"Well, this is a lot." She said glancing at the extravagantly built roses next to her, I chuckled and grabbed the card on the side reading the name.

"Lavender Brown."

"This makes sense now." She said coughing again, holding her ribs with her arm in pain. She looked at me questioning her whole situation.

"Two of your ribs are broken..." I said quietly as the memory of her blood everywhere filled my mind.

"What... what happened to me?" She asked frightened. I sighed and rubbed my hands together.

"I was hoping you had the answer to that." I said with hopefulness, she watched me carefully then looked straight ahead of her in silence.

"It was raining, so I went into the woods... it was coming down really hard. Then everything went black." She said still staring off into space, her eyes glazed over and she looked back at me. "Harry?" She asked frowning, I looked up at her tilting my head.

"Yeah?"

"How long have I been here?" She examined the amount of presents and flowers and watched me worried. I shrugged and sighed looking down at the ground.

"A week... but you were in the woods for two days, Lucy. Knocked out cold." I scratched the back of my head, still unsure of how this even happened. How I let it happen.

She blinked rapidly and shifted around in her bed, this time she didn't wince when she moved. I laughed to myself knowing that the painkillers have finally started to kick in.

"I was knocked out? That's what this is then?" She asked pointing to the back of her head, I nodded as I watched her brown hair fall over her shoulders and down her chest. "It's really deep..." She said surprised.

"There was a lot of blood..." I said abruptly, she watched me still surprised.

"You found me?" She asked biting her lip, her lips were chapped from the little food and water she's had within the week.

"I did."

"You went looking for me?" She asked with a serious tone, I nodded, running my hands through my hair and tugging at the roots.

"Your scar." Her eyes flickered to my forehead as I had just messed up my hair. I gave her a questioning look, she smiled and nodded towards it, "nothing, I just missed it, that's all..." I awkwardly smiled at her.

"You missed my scar?" I laughed, she shook her head rolling her eyes again.

"No... I missed you, stupid." She smirked at me playfully, I raised a brow at her statement.

"Now I'm stupid?" I asked folding my hands back together, she bursted out laughing with the little breath she had.

"Sometimes, sometimes you can be."

"I see someone's pain killers are working." I raised my eyebrows at her, she nodded excitedly while staring at me. I missed this. I should have never parted with her. I finally worked up the nerve to reach out and hold her hand, her smile fell away as her eyes widened at my touch.

"I'm sorry." I said holding her hand tightly and watching her eyes, her breathing had increased and you could hear her raspy breaths from her struggle to breath. Which made me want to jump into the bed even more and just hold her, I hate seeing her like this. She should have never looked like this at any point in her life, someone has hurt her and they will pay for it when I find out who did this. She noticed my tension and anger appear and reached out to put her other hand on top of mine.

"It isn't your fault. None of this is. Do you feel responsible?" She asked almost like she had read my thoughts, I sighed in frustration and clenched my left fist that was on my lap still, the white of my knuckles showing. I looked back at her staring intently into her big brown eyes.

"If I hadn't gotten so angry at you at the dock and said something about a break we would've been together and this wouldn't have happened, Lucy." I said angrily, she shook her head and tried to lean towards me. I stood up immediately gently pushing her back onto the bed.

"You can't move like that... you're going to hurt yourself." I said with my hands still on her shoulders, she smiled and brought her right hand to mine, resting both of ours on her shoulder.

"I already am hurt. I'm not sure I can be broken much more." She laughed lightly, I smiled and brought my face to hers, brushing my nose against her cheek. I couldn't help myself, I've missed her so much. Thankfully, she didn't fight me, but pressed her temple to mine.

"You had every right to feel the way you did when I told you about Cedric, I was the one that messed up. So when you pulled away... I understood, Harry." She brushed her nose against mine and held my face, I had my arms on the sides of her body on the mattress, trying not to crush her fragile little body as I stared into the big brown eyes that I loved. She smiled and dragged her thumb across my cheekbone.
"I heard you say something... while I was away," A small smile appearing, I watched her closely, waiting for her to continue, "I think it's what brought me back... from wherever I was."

"What was it?" I asked eager to know, she coughed a little and chuckled with nervousness.

"I think... you said you loved me..." She looked me in the eyes waiting for me to correct her if she was wrong, but she wasn't. She couldn't be farther from wrong. I do love her. I love this girl so bloody much it's ridiculous, and it was shitty of me to now only realize this when I had nearly lost her. I pressed my lips to hers, a kiss I had been longing for for so long. She completely engulfed herself into the kiss, telling me she feels the same way. I pulled back before I got too excited and wanted to jump all over her, knowing I might hurt her more. A larger smile grew on her face as her eyes become droopy, the medicine was beginning to hit her hard.

"I do love you. I love you so much, Luc. I'm sorry I didn't say it sooner." I said closing my eyes as our foreheads touched again, she giggled and ran her fingers through my hair.

"You're saying it now. That's all that matters." She kissed me again, sending a warmth through my body, not even just my body, my heart. It felt like it was going to explode of joy. No one has ever made me feel like this.

It's something that I can only feel for Lucy, she is my one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 34K 106
❝𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐬...
306K 8.8K 35
~ Year one ~ Warning: this is a journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, over and done with, I don't believe this is fo...
45.8K 1K 23
"SLYTHERIN!" Y/n Lily Potter and her older brother ("By five minutes!" -Y/n) have never even heard of Hogwarts until on their eleventh birthday when...
2.4K 45 75
Family is the most important thing in the world until it's not. Fighting along side them until you're fighting against them. Is it truly love if we d...