My Angel (Competed) √

By THR777

One who gives more importance to Money rather than relations and the one who gives Relations more importance... More

Arnav and Kushi
The Will
Girl, u r mine!!!
Mr. Jalebi??
Planning and Plotting!!
First outing...
Kushi's pov ♥
NO Arnavji!!
U r only mine...
How dare u??
I Don't Care!!
Must see....
My Love
Miracle...
Knowing each other!!
La...Laaaa...d
Give me strength...
What is love??
Promotion
ENGAGEMENT 💍
💖 Dhak Dhak 💖
❤️‍ Marriage ❤️‍
Reception
Kushi tum teek Ho!! 😉
Romantic ASR!!
Kiss 😘
Confession 😍
My Angel(last part)
Epilogue...

ASR in hospital

8.9K 550 149
By THR777

Hospital....

Doctor" I am shocked and surprised to see u here ASR.... That too u came to visit me, a psychiatrist"

I rolled my eyes at his excited speech...

Yes right now I am in top most hospital and with best psychiatrist....

D " where is my patient?? "

Ar" ur patient is sitting in front of u "

He gulped, obviously who will believe that the great ASR is a patient and that to in psychiatry department...

D" tell me ASR, what's ur problem?? "

A " vo... I.... Vo.... I... I mean to say... "

D " just clam down ASR, let out ur problem.... "

I took the water bottle which was on the table and gulped down some water....

A " I don't know what's wrong with me, I can't able to work properly from past 2 weeks and I keep on remembering about that person, I want that person to b with me, I want to hear that person's voice all the time, I want to protect that person from everyone, I feel possessiveness towards that person, first I was not like this.... everything was perfect in my life, I don't give damn to these so called relations and emotions but this time I myself don't know what's wrong with me, my mind is not at all working, Infact I assume that person to b in my room and all, I am imagining things.... "

I took a deep breath after speaking, I think this is the biggest talk I have done till here leaving business.....

D" u feel jealous if that person is with someone else?? "

I nodded....

D" hmm.... So u might b feeling to capture that person throughout ur life?? "

I nodde again....

D" that person is a girl right??"

What the!!

how can he say everything so perfectly??

May b because,he is psychiatrist....

D " no ASR,i can understand ur problem not because I am a doctor...."

I raised my eyebrows...

D" because I have crossed this phase "

I looked at the man who was at the age of nearly 60....

What the!!

Now I have to hear his lectures??

A"then tell me what's my problem?? "

D" is she ur girlfriend?? "

A" she is my fiance.... "

D" u r in love with her"

What the!!

Love??

A" but.... I and love?? "

D" yes ASR I am cent percent sure u r in love with her and it's good that she is ur partner I mean life partner...."

But still??

D" listen ASR, as I am elder I can advice u that a girl will leave her family, her surrounding and v have to keep them happy and safe, v have to love them more than they love us.....
And in ur case that girl must b an angel who has made the great ASR to fall in love"

Yes, indeed she is an angel....

I will keep her safe, I got to know the meaning of those feelings....

I will surely confess when time comes and at present I am going to enjoy this phase.....

***********************************

I was sitting with all the family members and v were selecting the clothes for the further functions like mehendi, haldi and marriage....

But my laad governor is no where seen, don't know when he will leave his laptop and mobile and poor Amanji...

Amanji, I remember meeting him in our engagement, he is down to earth person and I must say only he can handle this laad governor's order, may b in his dreams also he must b saying yes ASR....

I chuckled....

I got up to get my bag and collided with Nkji....

Nk " Kushiji u r looking too good in this blue chudidhar "

I smiled at him....

I got ready specially for him and he himself is not present I looked at blue bangles with I wore watching with my dress....

A" I know she is beautiful and there is no need for u to remember her.... "

I heard laad governor's voice and I turned only to find him at the entrance, his possessiveness will always makes me feel happiest person to get him as my partner....

I turned around and no one has witnessed this side of his or else they would have teased me seeing this shade of ASR....but NKji didn't understood his intentions he again started.....

Nk " but y Nannav?? Look Kushiji is... "

I cut his words before he becomes the great ASR's prey.....

K " Nkji, help me in selecting the dress "

Anj" chote, Kushi, Nk what r u three doing there??"

I smiled at Anjaliji and pulled Nkji with me so that I can save him but my heart wanted to look at him once again and when I turned I found him as an angry bull looking at me, especially my hand which was holding NK's..... I took my hand back but still he was glaring me...

Devimayya Raksha Karna...

***********************************

Shyam" hii Kushiji "

K " hii jijaji... "

S " Kushi, where is Ranisahebha??"

K " she went to call Arnavji for lunch"

It's correct time now....

S" actually I wanted to ask u something, hope u won't mind"

She nodded.....

S" how come u have agreed to marry ASR?? I mean he won't understand any relation,he..."

She cut my words in between...

K " I can understand jijaji what u want to say(i nodded) but there is one powerful weapon and everyone has to bow down"

I was confused while she chuckled and continued....

K " LOVE... This will make all the relations stronger, I am in love with Arnavji and I am sure he will also reciprocate in future"

She is loving him... I expected this, as I can see love for him in her eyes...

S" but Kushi, try to understand he won't reciprocate infact don't u think he is using u to get his hands on property?? "

She looked at me for few seconds and turned off the gas as she was cooking kheer....

K "don't worry jiju, Devimayya will surely make everything on right track... And I can just say now that our relation will never break and I will make sure of that"

She smiled and even I faked my smile...

This girl is not that innocent...

Anj" Shyamji what r u doing here?? "

S" vo Ranisahebha, I saw Kushiji was alone so came to give company"

She smiled....

A" I wish chote should also learn how to mingle with all"

S " what happened Ranisahebha??"

A" he said he is not hungry"

K " shall I call him once??"

A" ohoo off course u can try, may b chote must b waiting for u only, hena Shyamji?? "

I just nodded....

************************************

I couldn't control myself seeing NK flirting with my Kushi openly and she didn't even scold him....

Unbelievable....

I heard a knock again...

A" Di, I told na I am not hungry...."

Still I heard the knock and I saw her standing at the entrance of my room door showing her pearls...

I rolled my eyes....

K " Arnavji, I made special Kheer for u, vobhi sugar-free..... So come v will have lunch.... "

A" what the!! That's all u wanted to say?? "

K " ha Arnavji, what do u want to hear from me?? "

A" nothing"

I got up from my place and went near pool side....

K " I know Arnavji u don't like me being with someone else,and I am very happy knowing that there is someone who cares for me and I am very thankful to Devimayya because she gave me u... "

I was overwhelmed by listening her talks,she kept her hand on my shoulder....

***********************************

As soon as I kept hand on his shoulder I was pulled by him.... He didn't turn back completely but he held me closely....

A" I can't see u with someone else, I trust u Kushi but I won't trust this society, I can't lose u at any cost...."

He looked into my eyes and all I can see love and his talk made me even more happy.....

Few minutes back I was little engrossed in thinking about Shyamji's words as he is using me for property though I know Arnavji but still I was lost but now I am confident enough that v will b there for each other... 

K " Trust is the basis for all the relation and I am sure that our relationship will b more stronger.... "

V feel into an eyelock...

A" Kushi "

He whispered my name....

K " hmm... "

A" Kushi, u r looking beautiful... "

He is praising me!!

The great laad governor is praising me??

He chuckled looking at my surprised face....

A " OK let's go come"

K " where?? "

He pulled me towards himself and I was again lost in his eyes....

A" to have the Kheer prepared specially for me by My Kushi "

My Kushi??

My Kushi??

My Kushi??

Kept on ringing in my head....

************************************

Hope u all liked this part... 😅

How was the hospital scene part??😂😂😂😂😂😂

ASR has realized his feelings and let's see how it works......‍️‍💖💖💖💖💖

Put ur comments...

Keep supporting.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

949K 35.3K 43
Journey of Arnav and khushi towards love after marriage.
98.3K 10K 22
A second chance at life. A second chance for her to put herself first. A second chance for him to win his love back and make his family pay dearly...
322K 14K 31
It's starts from Payal and Akash's marriage. What if the Raizadas are not whom they portray themselves to be?. What if the Guptas are also not the...
176K 8.9K 26
Updates on every Thursday! Destiny!! Destiny is what caused the simple middle class girl Kushi Kumari Gupta to fall into the fashion mogul Arnav Sin...