✔Manly ~ Eijiro Kirishima X R...

By Malleus_Draconia

Y/n grew up with a quirk that wasn't that good. She was in class 1-C, she knew that she wouldn't get into the... More

Leave Me Alone
Protection
Info Page!
No Training Today
Getting Ready
Dinner
An Ungrateful Day
Lunch
The Rooftop
One Week Left
Let Me Go
Forced
The Outfit
The Party
I'm Leaving
Exam Week
End Of The Beginning, The Beginning Of The End
Our Upper-Classman
Mi Amor
Final Thing

Training

3.5K 122 125
By Malleus_Draconia

---...~Y/n's POV~...---

Since lunch ended, I kinda had a new view on Kirishima. I just didn't let that change my thoughts on him. I know that on the rooftop, I was a mysterious person but he could still be lying. Just some of the things he mentioned about me, got to me.

Now I got training, and of course, Kirishima is there. The day went like normal, well as normal as a training day goes. The one thing I did notice was the fact that Kirishima did show up after 4. I do remember that Bakugou told me about the hero course students have an extra period, but I didn't think it was that long.

"Hey Red hair" I said to break the silence that was around us.

"Oh! What is it Y/n?"

"I was wondering about something..."

"Go ahead and ask!"

"You hero course students actually have an extra period, do you?"

"Yep, and it's for some of our hero work and all of that. Some times it's fun, but the other times it's like torture..."

"I kinda feel bad for you guys" I went back to training, but before I did, I saw that Kirishima was going to speak. "I said kinda. Don't make me regret saying that red hair"

I went back to training, and so did he. Let's just say that it didn't take that long for him to speak again. "Hey Y/n, I never took you as the one to start a conversation between the both of us"

"I can fucking speak, just something was on my mind and I didn't want to let it stay on my mind..."

Yet again, I went back to training, and haven't been interrupted yet. Taking down the clones, then using the currents in the gym to get by. It went by really quick. Kirishima hasn't spoken yet, so I'm saying that he'll give up, on the whole, bugging my thing about whatever he talks to me about. I checked the time, and it was close to the time that Hitoshi would pick me up. As I was packing up, Kirishima spoke up once again.

"Hey Y/n, I wanted to know, if you would like to come to the party my class is having. I know that I brought it up before, but you haven't given an answer yet"

"How many times do I need to tell you? The answer will always be no. So there, you have an answer, and you always had me saying no. Don't be stupid Red hair" After I said that I finished packing everything up. Hitoshi wasn't here yet, so I decided to ask Kirishima a question. "Hey Red hair, what do you do for training?"

"Me?!"

"No, the other guy with Red hair. Yes, you!"

"Oh, well, I just practice my quirk! I harden my skin and I take the clones down. I do have to say though, you have the clones going harder on you. They are moving for you, while mine are staying in place"

"If you want them to move, you have to go to Ectoplasm for that. If you also want a different training grounds, so it's not the same layout, you have to ask Cementoss"

"Well, thanks for letting me know that Y/n"

"Whatever Red hair..."

I sat down on the bench waiting for Hitoshi to be here. It didn't take him that long to get here anyway.

"Hey, Y/n, sorry for being a little late" Hitoshi told me.

"It's fine, just explain to me why you're late on our way home"

"I was going to tell you anyway"

"Hey guys, can I come with you?" Kirishima asked 

"No can do. This is something that's really personal to the family. Can't have you around to hear it Kirishima. Maybe a different day?"

"NO! Never! You'll never walk with us, Red hair" I turned around and grabbed Hitoshi's arm. "Let's get going Hitoshi..."

We started walking off the school campus, and when we were off and no one was around us Hitoshi started to talk.

"First before we even start, where were you at lunch?" Hitoshi asked me.

"On the rooftop, Red hair was at the door so I couldn't get out"

"That would explain why he was sitting at the door"

"The thing is though, I was speaking and he was talking back. He didn't even know that it was me"

"I don't see what's wrong with that"

I stopped walking, and it took Hitoshi a while to notice. "You don't see what's wrong with that? He's been around me so long and he has heard me speak! He should know what my voice sounds like"

"To be fair, you don't speak to him much"

"It doesn't matter, I guess..." I started to walk again and was able to catch up to Hitoshi as he continued to walk. "Now tell me about what Aizawa said"

"Well, it's about the thing that you need to do for getting into the hero course"

"Why just me?"

"Because he's judging me on my training to see if I'm ready or something. Anyway, for you, you're needing to spar against someone. He hasn't told me who, and if he did I wouldn't tell you. Just know that it isn't me"

"So sparring... That's the thing that Red hair didn't ask me about..."

"Why are you talking so much about Kirishima? I'm telling you, you like him. Love him, if I knew any better"

"Shut your fucking mouth, Hitoshi"

"Let's just get home, I'm exhausted from today's training"

Both me and Hitoshi went a bit quicker to get home. I'm not sure how he's tired from his training. His training is usually from practicing with some sort of scarf thing, never his quirk. I just guess that today was his quirk training. 

When we did get home he went straight to his room to sleep, while I went to my room to study. As I was studying I got a text from an unknown number.

Unknown Number
Hey!!

I looked at the text over and over again. I don't remember giving anyone my number...

I decided to text the person back. I won't know who this is, and they might keep texting me. what if it's Hado, Amajiki or Togata? They could've got new numbers, and haven't told me. I know for sure that Amajiki doesn't use exclamation marks. I just saw Togata this morning, and he would've told me. Then this couldn't be Hado, because like I said before, Hado sends millions of texts. Who is this person?

Y/n
Who is this?

Unknown Number
Oh sorry!! It's Kirishima!!

Once I got that text I started to ignore the texts he sent me afterward.

Unknown Number
I just wanted a way to talk to
you!
I know that you would never want
to talk to me face to face
anyway!

(9:47)Read

Unknown Number
Oh come on! Please don't ignore
me now!!

(9:49)Read

Unknown Number
Y/n?

Sent(9:50)

Unknown Number
Are you really ignoring me?

Sent(9:58)

Unknown Number
Fine, then
Let's see if I respond back to you!

Sent(10:03)

Unknown Number
Please don't ignore me Y/n...

Sent(10:06)

I turned my phone off all the way, so I wouldn't get any more of his text messages. I put away my things from studying and got changed into pajamas. It was time to end this horrible day. How worse can tomorrow be?

---...~Kirishima's POV~...---

After I kept sending text messages to Y/n, I gave up. There's no point in trying if she won't respond back to me. Just getting her number in the first place is an accomplishment. I was actually surprised that they gave me her number in the first place. They didn't even say anything bad to me at all! They seem like they are in the hero course too!

It was after I left the rooftop door, that I saw them. They were just passing by when I spoke up to them and asked for Y/n's number. The blonde-haired guy remembered me from this morning, and Shinso was right. That guy is happy and all of that, like me!!

They just gave me her number like it was nothing. The periwinkle haired girl said that she's happy that Y/n's getting new friends, and the indigo haired male just hid behind the blonde. From what I recall he's the shy one that Shinso mentioned. The periwinkle haired girl is the one who asks the questions about people. I didn't even question them how they are Y/n's friends, but I did keep that to myself.

Just that a new day will be coming, and I can continue to try to get Y/n out of her shell through text first. Soon enough I can get her to come to the party!

The only thing that I can't get out of my head is that mysterious person. Their singing is amazing, but their voice. I heard that voice somewhere, but I'm not sure where. They're an easy person to talk to, and they're pretty nice as well!! Might as well go there for lunch for some days. Bakugou might get mad if I leave him with Mina, Sero, and Kaminari.

Overall, Today has been amazing, and a little closer to my goal. I was able to talk to Y/n for a bit in the morning. Met, well, talked to someone new. And the last would be, I got Y/n's number!! Who knew that today was going to be an amazing day!

I picked up my phone again and started to scroll through some memes. I decided to make a meme myself, so I made one about my class.

After I posted that, I was laughing. Do I regret posting that? Yes, yes I do. But is it worth it for Iida  bugging me about taking it down? Yes, yes it is!!

I put my phone away as I got ready for bed. I can't wait for the comments in the morning! I did tag Iida, so I'll be getting spam tomorrow from him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 7.8K 32
"I turn out to like you more than I originally planned and it took me a whole week of you telling your friends that we have nothing to make me realiz...
21.3K 593 22
DISCLAIMER! THIS IS THE OLD VERSION! CHECK OUT MY PROFILE FOR THE REWRITE THANK YOU :) _______________________________________________ She started ou...
7.8K 207 47
Hazaezal Jones is a complicated individual with an even more complicated quirk. After causing a major accident at her last school and spending months...
27.1K 900 87
Almost 100 chapters? I know. That's a big commitment to some random fanfic on the internet. But I truly love Bakugou with my entire heart, I've poure...