My Hero Academia: Mind Over M...

By c12376

Aeden never knew his parents,but he doesn't care about his undiscovered past. All he cares about now is his c... More

BNHA Prologue
BNHA Part 1
BNHA Part 2
BNHA Part 3
BNHA Part 4
BNHA Part 5
BNHA Part 6
BNHA Part 7
BNHA Part 8
BNHA Part 9
BNHA Part 11
BNHA Part 12
BNHA Part 13
BNHA Part 14
BNHA Part 15
BNHA Part 16
BNHA Part 17
BNHA Part 18
BNHA Part 19
BNHA Part 20
BNHA Part 21
BNHA Part 22
BNHA Part 23
BNHA Part 24
BNHA Part 25
BNHA Part 26
BNHA Part 27
BNHA Part 28
BNHA Part 29
BNHA Part 30
BNHA Part 31
BNHA Part 32
BNHA Part 33
BNHA Part 34
BNHA Part 35
BNHA Part 36
BNHA Part 37
BNHA Part 38
BNHA Part 39
BNHA Part 40
BNHA Part 41
BNHA Part 42
BNHA Part 43
BNHA Part 44
BNHA Part 45
BNHA Part 46
BNHA Part 47
BNHA Part 48
BNHA Part 49
BNHA Part 50
BNHA Part 51
BNHA Part 52
BNHA Part 53
BNHA Part 54
BNHA Part 55
BNHA Part 56
BNHA Part 57
BNHA Part 58
BNHA Part 59
BNHA Part 60
BNHA Part 61
BNHA Part 62
BNHA Part 63
BNHA Part 64
BNHA Part 65
BNHA Part 66
New Book
Part 69

BNHA Part 10

93 3 0
By c12376

--Midoriya--

Midoriya:Shackles...? | Gran Torino:"I have to get stronger quickly," you say. (gets up from holding Midoriya down) It's true,time is not on your side-nor on your enemies'. And they won't wait for you to get stronger. (gets his cane) You're thinking of One For All as something unique. | Midoriya:So what should I do? | Gran Torino:You gotta find that answer for yourself,I'm heading out to buy some grub.

Gran Torino:Clean up the place for me,why don't you? | Midoriya:Huhhh...?

My respect...

--Meanwhile,Ida--

Manual:Usually I'm just waiting around for a call to come in,but lately,well...Hosu's been in a bit of a panic. | Ida:Because the number of patrolmen has been downsized? | Manual:That's right. Sure is nice to have Ingenium's little brother with me though. | Ida:...

The Hero Killer...A phantom that even modern law enforcement hasn't been able to catch. It may all be in vain,but I can't help but want to pursue him...because I can never forgive him...

--At the League of Villains base--

Stain:I get it...You're the ones who assaulted U.A...and you want me to join your little gang. | Shigaraki:Yeah,exactly. When it comes to being evil,you're a pro. | Stain:And what're you after? | Shigaraki:We want to kill All Might,eventually,but I also want to destroy everything I don't like. Like...these two brats,for instance... (Shigaraki shows two pictures of Midoriya and Aeden) Everything!

Stain:It's ridiculous that you really had my interest for a second,there...You're...hahh...The type I hate the most. | Shigaraki:Huh? | Stain:As if I'd team up with some temper-tantrum throwing child...Bloodlust without conviction is meaningless.

Kurogiri:Marsha!

Kurogiri:Sensei...shouldn't I stop him?!

???:No,this is fine. There's no sense in simply telling someone an answer. He must be taught to reach those conclusions himself! We must help him mature. That's what "education" really means.

--Midoriya--

Midoriya:My respect for All might is shackling me. I should understand how to use it,and I've been thinking of One For All as more unique than it is.

Is that why my moves are so stiff? What does "stiff" mean in the first place? I guess the opposite would be "loose"......Loose...

Midoriya:...! That's it! (he gets his notebook)

I was thinking of it as some supersecret,last-resort trump card.

Midoriya:Right...quirks are just extensions of our bodies! I have to...I have to use One For All more evenly!

I can't believe I never noticed after all the time watching HIM up close!

Midoriya:Right! Of course! I was just blindly accepting it all and learning by rote,but...

--Aeden--

Dad:Watch your six! | Aeden:Got it!

Villain:Don't get cocky!

A large mutant villain stands over me as I ready his next attack. Her quirk seem to turn her into some sort of spider with holes on the palms of her hands. She moves her hands in front of me and shoots her web,I dash into the sky and spiral down behind her.

Villain:I got you now!

She shoots her web again but I grabbed it with my quirk and throw it away. Dad came from behind and land a heavy thud on her her with his spear.

Dad:Good job,champ. | Aeden:Thanks.

I constrain her with my quirk and make her float behind us as we walk to the police station.

Dad:We did really good today,captured at least 4 villains and you've demonstrated yourself that you can handle yourself quite well against criminals. | Aeden:All's well that ends well | Dad:*laughs loudly*

--Clyde's Internship--

Best Jeanist:To be honest,I'm not a fan of yours,Bakugo. | Bakugo:Huh? | Best Jeanist:And I imagine the only reason you chose my agency...is because I'm the top five most popular heroes,right? | Bakugo:*eye twitching* But you decided to draft me... | Best Jeanist:Yes! Because all I've had lately are little do-gooders,but you're the first in a long time who is a bit more ferocious. And my job as a hero is reforming people like you.

Clyde:Hm,I think this will be best for him. | Best Jeanist:See? Even you're colleague thinks so too. | Bakugo:Shut up,Stone-Face!

--Momo's Internship--

Uwabami:What else? Right...we also get to do side work. You might've heard how we get to use part of our sanctioned public service hours for this. That's one perk oh being popular and in public demand. Which is why I'm about to shoot a commercial. Come along and watch.

Kendo:I was kind of hoping to experience...something a little more hero-like. | Momo:No!! This is a path we won't be able to avoid when we go pro! Not to mention that she decided to favor me,utterly undeserving though I am...I'm sure this will be a great learning experience!! | Kendo:Don't strain yourself there...

--Midoriya,night time--

Gran Torino:Zzz! Zzz!

He is sleeping,right?? He basically just observed me all day,nothing heroic at all...and he went right to bed after getting back from buying dinner.

Gran Torino...I didn't get any hits when I searched his name. A teacher at U.A. for only one year...He's pretty mysterious...

Midoriya sneaks out of Gran Torino's building and get to one of the alleyways.

Midoriya:For Kacchan,Aeden,and the others,quirks are as natural as breathing. But I still think of mine in terms of "using" or "not using"...

I might even be able to pull off moves like that! If I could manage using 5 percent of my power as naturally as I do my own breath...It's like what Aizawa-Sensei and Kirishima said,mastery of a quirk leads to endless possibilities!

Midoriya:Basically,I have to get used to my quirk.

Now comes instantaneous and intermittent use!

Midoriya:Even 5 percent should be enough for this gap...This'll be so cool if I can manage it...

Imagine the microwave...not cracking the egg!!

One For All surges through Midoriya's legs and he jumps,then he splats into the wall and crashes into a pile of trash bags.

Well...that happened...

Midoriya:Gotta brace my legs...and I need cushions for my arms.

Starting with the second jump,I need to power up both ams and legs,but with that instant boost,there's the danger of breaking my limbs

Midoriya tries to wall climb again but he fail,falling into the pile of trash bags again.

Midoriya:Seems there just isn't time for the whole visualization thing...okay,one more time...

--The next day--

Gran Torino:Good morning...what's wrong with you?! | Midoriya:*weary* I was doing some training last night and lost track of time...After figuring out what you said,I decided to put it into practice,Gran Torino,but I've got a long ways to go...

Gran Torino:Every real challenge begins that way,that's just how it is. You'd be hard-pressed to get that kind of thinking outta All MIght. That guy could manage it just fine from the start,so I had to teach him in a totally different way. The only thing he had going for him was his body,in fact. | Midoriya:Whoa! You're talking about when All Might was in school!! | Gran Torino:We did nothing but spar until he was ready to puke.

So that's why All MIght was so scared of this guy!

Gran Torino:I couldn't half-ass his training. He was entrusted to me by a dear departed friend. | Midoriya:All Might's predecessor...so he had already passed away at that point? | Gran Torino:Yeah...

???:*doorbell rings* Delivery from Amazon! | Midoriya:Oh,let me get it!

--Gran Torino--

So you haven't told him,Toshinori?

--Midoriya--

Midoriya:A microwave?! | Gran Torino:Somehow mine got broken yesterday,so I ordered this with next-day delivery!

Is he serious? Or just feigning ignorance...?

Gran Torino:Okay,boy. Let's have those frozen taiyaki I bought yesterday. Heat 'em up for me!! | Midoriya:Teriyaki for breakfast?! | Gran Torino:I just like sweet things,is all!

Midoriya puts the taiyaki into the microwave and press the defrost button.

Making One For All as natural as breathing...thinking realistically,I have to catch up to the others,and they've had 15 years to learn their quirks,and times not waiting for me. But to draw on more than 5 percent of my power,it'll take years before my body's ready for that.

(Ding!)

Gran Torino:Whoa! Now that's what I'm talking about! How I love these modern times! | Midoriya:But my time is limited...what do I do...? | Gran Torino:Why the long face? Just sit down and enjoy some piping hot... (Gran Torino bites into his taiyaki) COLD!! | Midoriya:Huh?! NO way! I'm was sure I heated them on defrost mode! | Gran Torino:You dummy! Look! You cramped them on a plate that's too big!! They can't spin if the plate's too big,only one part gets heated up! You ever use a microwave before?! | Midoriya:Oh...the type I've got doesn't rotate,sorry about that...

A sudden realization came to Midoriya.

Midoriya:AHHH! I got it!! Gran Torino!! This taiyaki! (gets taiyaki) It's me! | Gran Torino:*monotone* No it's not,what's wrong with you?! | Midoriya:No! I mean...it's just I figured it out!

Midoriya:Up until now,I was fixated on the idea of "using" my power only when I needed it or where I needed it! Just like an on-off switch. So the second or third time I'd use it,my reaction would always be delayed! From the start I should've been throwing all the switches on all at once!!

One For All slowly surges through Midoriya's body.

Midoriya:That heat,which was only reaching a single part of me,I've gotta picture it spreading around evenly!

One For All circulates around Midoriya's body as blue-green lightning start to appear around him.

MIdoriya:So my whole body's continuously at my 5% limit! | Gran Torino:So your visualization is a taiyaki in the microwave? Sure you're okay with something so boring? | Midoriya:That's the inspiration I got from All Might! | Gran Torino:*tosses his cane* Can you even move like that? | MIdoriya:I'm...not sure...! | Gran Torino:Why don't we find out? | Midoriya:Sure thing!

Gran Torino:So you've flooded your whole body with One For all,but can you move without losing it? Draw a clear line! Show that you've grown since the Sports Festival! What shall we do,then? Let's go with three minutes. (puts out a stopwatch)

Midoriya:Three minutes...? | Gran Torino:Before the time is up... (dashes around until he's behind Midoriya) Try to land a single hit on me!!

Midoriya turned around last second but he was still too slow,so Gran Torino landed a hit behind him.

Crap! I lost it!!

Gran Torino:*dashing around,attacking every now and then* What a shame! If you can't even react to this,how can you ever hope to save those who need saving?! Anyone hoping to be praised as the symbol of peace had better be ready to overcome this much!

It'll take me a second to get the power flowing again! His attacks aren't that damaging,but he's still too fast to track! Just need some time...

Midoriya quickly crawls under Gran Torino's couch as he shouts.

Gran Torino:Hoping to but time under there?! Utterly foolish! I saw you! You'll get no extra time on my watch!! | MIdoriya:SMASH!!

Midoriya punches the couch into the air with One For All surging through him again.

Gran Torino:Whoa!!

This is it!!

Midoriya jumps and ready to punch Gran Torino.

Midoriya:One For All: Full Cowling!!

Midoriya throws a punch,but Gran Torino dodges and hovers with the couch still airborne. Midoriya lands and instantly go after him again.

Midoriya:Ugh! Here I go!!

Gran Torino dashes toward Midoriya,but he jumps above him to the ceiling and clings to it. He jumps from the ceiling and throws a punch toward Gran Torino,but he dashes away again.

He dodged it?!

Midoriya:Ack!

Gran Torino clings to the wall and attacks Midoriya,crashing him into the wall.

Midoriya:Gack!

Gran Torino:*lands* That's three minutes. | Midoriya:Sh-Shoot! Just preserving that state...It's really hard...Not there yet... | Gran Torino:Nah...Analyzing and predicting to find my openings...that judgement...You seem like the type who's always thinking ahead,kid. After just one sparring session,you've dramatically improved...

Gran Torino:Now just get used to it! Let's keep going! But before that,we haven't eaten breakfast.

--Meanwhile--

Stain:To truly accomplish anything...one needs will and conviction. This without it...The week ones...they'll be weeded out. It's only natural. That's why you're about to die. | Shigaraki:Ha ha ha ha...(Stain stabs his shoulder) Owww! So strong. Kurogiri! Marsha! Quickly,send him away! | Marsha:I can't move! | Kurogiri:It's probably the Hero Killer's quirk...

Stain:The word "hero" has lost its original meaning in this corrupt society,rife with fakers and shams. Criminals who aimlessly throw their weight around too,you're all targets of my purge.

Stain aims his dagger to the mechanical arm on Shigaraki's face.

Shigaraki:*holds the dagger* Whoa,whoa,hold on...not this hand...not this one. I'll kill you. (the dagger starts to crumble and disintegrate) You sure talk a lot...conviction,huh? Nah,I've got nothing so grand as convictions,but if I have to say what drives me...I'd say it's All Might. That piece of garbage,and the society that worships him. I wanna crush them all into dust...That's my conviction.

Stain creates distance as Shigaraki womble as he stands up.

Shigaraki:My wounds from last time had just healed...we don't have a healer in our party,y'see. Well,Marsha's have a monster that is a doctor,but I don't like it. So how about you take some responsibility for what you've done?

Stain:You first... | Shigaraki:Huh? | Stain:Our respective goals couldn't be further apart,but...destroying the status quo. That's the one ambition we have in common... | Stain:Get lost! Just go home and die! I'm the type you hate the most...or whatever.

Stain:I was just testing your sincerity. People show their true colors when death is staring them in the face. You are an odd one,but...your will...I can see the seed of some warped conviction within you...I wonder what that seed will yield...

Stain:I'll deal with you properly once I've seen that through,it might not be too late... | Shigaraki:Deal with me...? Can't say I really want this crazy guy as a member of our party... | Shigaraki:Tomura Shigaraki,he'll add some much-needed firepower to our efforts. Our negotiations were successful!

Stain:So we're done here! Send me back to Hosu. There's still something I've got to take care of there...

--Ida--

Manual:Well,with the whole neighborhood on alert,the villains don't seem to wanna come out. Ha ha... | Ida:I suppose you're right...

Hero Kill Stain. I knew as soon as I started researching at each of the seven locations he's attacked so far...He's killed or injured at least four heroes. What's his objective? I don't know if it's an omen or not,but...here in Hosu...My brother was the only victim to speak of.

Ida's Brother:Tenya...I'm sorry...

There's still a chance that he'll appear here once again. So come...I'll take you out...myself.

--Aeden--

Aeden wakes up in his own room in his dad's company with an alarm blaring. Their quite rich,but they like to live modestly and spend most of their money to the poor and the comfort to those who are contracted in his father's company.

Dad:Up and over,champ! We're going to Hosu in 15 minutes! | Aeden:Ok,how're we going to go over there? | Dad:Going to transform and you stick to me. | Aeden:Ok.

--Midoriya--

Midoriya slumps with his legs in the air and nose bleeding from the rough training session taken from Gran Torino.

Gran Torino:Keep fighting against nothing but my old tactics,and you'll develop some bad habits. | Midoriya:Forget habits,I'm barely used to this at all. Let's keep going! | Gran Torino:Nah,that's enough. Time for phase two,the actual internship! Which means hunting down villains!

Midoriya:What?! Already?!

Midoriya wears his costumes and they both leave the building.

Gran Torino:Like I said,fighting only me'll leave you ill prepared to deal with other types of opponents! In this phase,you'll put yourself against all different sorts! This is 'spose to give you work experience after all. | Midoriya:I get what you're saying,but I think my heart's quite ready for this... | Gran Torino:But you've already fought villains,haven't you? This won't even come close to how bad that was. It's a little far from here...

Gran Torino:Taxi!

--Aeden--

Dad:Let's stop here.

Dad,in his cougar form, stops to a halt and I hop off of him.

Dad:You're getting heavy,champ. | Aeden:Sorry about that,if I had more energy,I could've kept flying. | Dad:Don't worry 'bout it. We should be about an hour away from Hosu. Population here is going down,so the crime hate is quite low. Part of the reason why there's so many hero agencies in the big cities 'cause they got much more criminals to deal with. | Aeden:Higher population,more trouble. | Dad:Pretty much,yeah. So in a place like Shibuya,crimes are a dime a dozen.

--Midoriya--

Midoriya:So...we're going from Kofu to Shinjuku by bullet train,then? | Gran Torino:Yep.

We'll pass by Hosu city...I'm worried about Ida...Maybe I'll get in touch with him later...

--Meanwhile,in Hosu City--

Manual:Just another day of patrolling. Sorry it isn't more exciting. | Ida:*glancing around* No,it's actually better that way... | Manual:Hey...I really hate to ask,but...you're after the Hero Killer,right? | Ida:Well... | Manual:I just can't think of another reason why you'd choose my agency. I mean,I'm thrilled that you did! Don't get me wrong! It's just...Don't let yourself be motivated by personal grudges. We heroes don't have the authority to make arrests or dole out punishment. It's only because of advances in quirk regulation that we can use our quirks at all,but vigilantism is strictly against the rules and if you're caught going off on your own,that's considered a major crime.

Manual:Oh! I mean...I'm not saying the Hero Killer should get off scot-free,of course. Just that you seem really serious about this! You have this intense look in your eyes. I'm just worried. | Ida:I appreciate the warning.

However...However!! This urge!! What can I do about it?!

--Hosu,night time--

Marsha:Oo~ So this is Hosu... | Shigaraki:Livelier than I thought.

Stain:I will reform this town,but for that...More sacrifices are needed. | Kurogiri:The necessary task you mentioned earlier,perhaps. | Stain:Now you're someone I can actually get through to.

Marsha:*giggles* | Shigaraki:Always picking on me,man...

Stain:"Hero" is a title reserved for those who performed truly great feats! Too many are undeserving,just money worshippers playing Hero! Until this society wakes up and corrects itself,I will continue my work.

Stain jumps as he disappears in the shadows.

Shigaraki:*scratches neck* All that high-and-mighty talk,but he's not even past the small potatoes stage. It's almost precious how hard he's trying. | Kurogiri:You shouldn't criticize him too much...

Marsha:Yeah,I have done some research,and it seems that the cities he's appeared in have all seen the across-the-board drops in the crime rate. Some theorize that it's tied to an increase in hero awareness.

Shigaraki:Well,that's great! So much for putting a stop to heroism! Hero Killer? More like Hero Breeder! At least indirectly! I knew it...we're just too different,deep down. Pisses me off. Kurogiri,bring out the nomu. Marsha,send out the alien looking one. As if I'd let him get away with stabbing me like that. If he wants to go on a rampage,we'll let him...ha ha. Which of us can cause more destruction? Let's see...

Shigaraki:I'll crush your pride and dignity,Stain!

--Midoriya--

Midoriya:Is it okay that we're getting in at night? | Gran Torino:Night's perfect! There's sure to be more incidents now,it'll be fun. | Midoriya:I don't know about fun,but I hear you... | Gran Torino:On your phone again?! I swear,kids these days!

Ida read my text,but still no reply. Even though Ida always replies within three minutes of reading a text. Aeden says that they're already in Hosu,so hopefully I can see a glimpse of him.

Train announcer:Passengers,please remain seated. We're making an emergency stop...

A sudden crash in front of Midoriya appeared in front of him as debris fly everywhere.

Nomu?! 

Gran Torino:Stay there,kid!! | Midoriya:Huh?! Gran Torino!!

Gran Torino dash toward the Nomu and crashed into it,sending the Nomu away from the train.

Midoriya:*rushes to the hole the Nomu made as the train stops* Gran Torino!!

Several explosions burst in various places as Midoriya's heart starts to quicken.

What's happening?! What the heck?! This is Hosu,isn't it?! ...IDA! AEDEN!

--Ida--

Manual:Seriously? Why's this happening now at all times? Tenya! To the scene! Run!!

Ida stares into one particular alley,and runs toward it.

--Nathaniel--

Stain:So flashy...What's that idiot doing...? I'll take care of him later...but for now...I'll do what I came to do.

Dad:*hanging on his head from Stain's grip* I can't move...!

Loud footsteps start to emanate in the alley,and soon a person in white armor appeared,rushing toward Stain. Stain simply swung his katana and he took off his helmet.

Nathaniel:Ida!?

Stain:A kid in a costume...who are you? No matter,get out of here,this is no place for children. | Ida:*strained* A scarf red as blood,armed to the teeth with blades...You must be Hero Killer Stain! Am I right?! I've been pursuing you,though I didn't expect us to meet so soon! I am...

Stain:*flicks his katana to his face* Your eyes,you're out for revenge,aren't you? Watch your damned mouth or your age won't be enough to save you. | Ida:To save me? So you don't even consider me a threat? | Nathaniel:Ida stop!!

Ida:Listen up,criminal. I am...the younger brother of a hero you attacked! Brother to the amazing hero among heroes!! And I've come to stop you in my brother's stead!! So remember this name for the short time you have left!

Ida:I'm Ingenium. The hero who's going to take you down!! | Stain:Is that so...? Time to die!!

--Midoriya--

Train Security:Everyone,please remain calm! Please return to your seats! We need to stay calm and wait for heroes to-- | Midoriya:Sorry,but I've gotta go!! | Train Security:Huh?!

This one had a different body but the same sort of exposed brain,maybe they're siblings?! Anyway,I've got to find Gran Torino!!

Train Security:You!! Get back here!! It's too dangerous!!

Please be all right!!

Midoriya activates Full Cowling and rushes to the city.

That guy really looked like Nomu,if it's as absurdly powerful as the one back at USJ,then not just Gran Torino,but the whole city is in trouble!! Including Ida and Aeden!! What's my plan?! Think! What's the best course of action?!

???:Tenya!! How could he run off at a time like this?!

Midoriya looks toward the person who's talking and see two more Nomus fighting the heroes

No way! What's going on here?!

Hero:Stand back and don't get in the way!! We heroes will put a stop to this! Follow police instructions and get to safety! | Midoriya:Whoa! S-Sorry!

Ida ran off somewhere...? The always super-serious Ida?! That's too weird. In the middle of all this troubl--wait...Hosu city...Nomu,or things that look like it...Ida...Hosu...Hero...Killer.

Midoriya turn and run,activating Full Cowling again and started searching.

--Meanwhile--

Shigaraki:Yep...well done,my Nomu. | Marsha:Hey! | Kurogiri:I take it you're not joining the fray? | Shigaraki:I'm hurt,you idiot. That's why I brought them...Ha ha ha ha..By tomorrow morning,the world will have forgotten all about you...Hero Killer!

--Aeden--

The hell's going on?! There's two Nomus at the park!

Aeden has split up with his father to try and find Hero Killer faster,but since there is Nomus now,he has to take care of it before it kills more people.

Two Nomus,one airborn and one ground. I'll take care of the ground Nomu.

Aeden jumps and pushes his body to dive toward the Nomu about to kill a hero. He maneuvers his body and landed a drop kick to its head.

Hero1:What the hell?! Who're you,kid?! Get out of here!! | Aeden:I am Aeden Seishi! Please allow me to support you! | Hero2:Aeden Seishi?! | Hero:The one from the tournament?!

Aeden:No time to talk! Let's take them first. | Heroes:Right!

The Nomu seem to be focused on me,even though it has no eyes,and throws a fast punch. I dodge quickly and materialize my pseudo double-ended sword. I jumped back as a hero jumps in and attacks the Nomu. I materialize a decent-size shield and shield bash the Nomu,making it stagger.

Hero1:Nice! | Hero3:Make him tired,Seishi! | Aeden:Got it!

I de-materialize my shield and close the distance between me and Nomu. Suddenly,the Nomu recovered its balance and tries to kick me if I didn't jump and send a mental shockwave straight to its exposed brain. The Nomu stops and wobbles,then its body made a thud to the hard ground.

Aeden:*yawns* Ok,I'll take care of this guy,you guys--

His phone vibrates,and he picks it up. He got a message from Midoriya,but its only coordinates?

Aeden:Take care of him now! I have to go!

Aeden starts running,but someone,no,more like something stopped him.

Aeden:W-What the...

A/N Hi there! I'm adding another character named Marsha,which is created from my little sister.

Name:Vale Manari.

Nickname:Marsha

Height:5' 8" (6' 1" when using her quirk)

Quirk:Summon Monster.

Info:Her quirk allows her to create portals from another dimension,bringing forth horrifying monsters and taming them as her pets.

Side-effects:She has gray skin on her arms and legs,while the legs are formed like an animal. (reference is the Draenei from Warcraft 3) She also has horns and a tail that she can use in close-quarter-combat. When she activates her quirk,her body grows stronger and taller,her horns bigger and sharper,and her tail longer and more flexible. If she tries to bring more than one monster,her whole body will burst in pain.

Her left eye and also casual clothes:

Her eyes have white scleras,but if she wants,she can make 'em look scary. Her right eye is pretty much normal,red iris with a white scleras. But her left eye is mechanical,that's why you can see the black circles within the iris.

Bio:Marsha has been an orphan since she was a child until Kurogiri found in at the side of the street and took her in. Then for the past 7 years,Kurogiri has taught and loved her as his own daughter. Though they may be in the League of Villains,they have been thinking of settling down,somehow.

Likes:Strawberry,teddybears,serving cocktails,training with Kurogiri,playing with her monsters,stargazing,playing "nice",and tricking people.

Dislikes:people underestimating her,getting mad,wasting her quirk,sewing,whenever Shigaraki accidentally decays the doorknob.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 8.1K 60
You're Best Friends With a Boy named Iida Tenya ever since childhood . You both dreamt of being future heroes, there, you both decided to go to U.A H...
16.2K 201 16
Hello my name is TheWritingTim and welcome to my book! Thank you for stopping by! This book contains fluff, angst and lime DISCLAIMER: I do not own...
2 0 1
Shoto never cared for much. He was great at running from his problems, his mother and siblings, even the cops. Shoto could never outrun his father. (...
3.9K 120 17
"we're from two different classes, and yet i've never been able to connect with someone the way i do with you." šžš¢š£š¢š«šØ š¤š¢š«š¢š¬š”š¢š¦šš š± šŸ...