Divorce (J.JK x P.JM)

By Bombs_Monday

Jimin and Jungkook have been married for a long time. Jimin has been feeling Jungkook has been cheating as he... More

Before You Read This...
The Beginning
Confession
His Past
The Ass
Engagement At Graduation
His Family and His Past
Wedding Day
Honeymoon
His Birthday
College Life/Domestic Life
Are You Pregnant?!
Our Baby Girl
You Missed It
Come Back Home
I'm Sorry
Are You Cheating On Me?
Please Don't Leave!
Questions
Divorce
A Phone Call
A Mistake
Without You
Forgiveness
My Husband
Encounter
Pregnant Again?!
Twins?!
Our Jeon Family
Q&A?

The "Easy" Part

6.6K 355 189
By Bombs_Monday

4 months into their relationship and they already act domestic. Jungkook moved in with Jimin 2 and a half months of them dating. They've never done anything sexually other then grope each other and kiss. Otherwise, it's pretty clean and sweet.
Jimin was making breakfast before they headed to school. Jungkook walked up behind him kissing his cheek.

"Yah! You can't do that. You scared me! I could've hurt you, I have a knife in my hand Jungkook."

Jungkook chuckled swaying Jimin's hips.

"Sorry babe. I didn't mean to scare you."

Jimin sighed setting the knife down, turning the stove off. He turned around and wrapped his arms around his neck.

"What's up babe?"

Jungkook scrunched up his nose thinking. He hummed.

"Nothing much. Just missing you."

Jimin raised an eyebrow.

"I was just upstairs with you, in bed, 30 minutes ago. How can you be missing me already?"

Jungkook began kissing Jimin's soft lips. Gentle soft kisses. Jungkook pulled Jimin closer making the kiss deeper. Jimin hummed and pulled back patting Jungkook's upper arms.

"I've gotta finish making breakfast. Taehyung is coming over in 15 minutes. I still have to get dressed."

"Jimin-ah!"

"No no no, you need to get dressed too."

Jimin pushed away and dragged Jungkook upstairs. Jimin looked through the drawers to find Jungkook an outfit. As he bent over to look in a drawer Jungkook came up behind him. Causing a yelp to leave Jimin's lips.

"Stop it! Take these and get dressed."

"Get dressed with me."

"There won't be any getting dressed if I change in front of you."

Jungkook slipped his hands up Jimin's shirt, grabbing his chest.

"They're getting bigger, for our pups."

"Get your hands away! Your hands are cold."

Jimin rushed downstairs leaving a smirking Jungkook.

"Cute."

•🖤•

Jungkook and Jimin walked in holding hands. The school has fallen in love with this couple. The school national treasure and quarterback. A power couple you could say. Jimin went to his locker as Jungkook walked to his. Taehyung walked up to Jimin smacking his ass.

"Sorry I couldn't come to breakfast, I had to take my siblings to school."

"It's fine. Jungkook was being weirdly clingy."

"You sure he isn't just jealous?"

"Of? What you?"

"I swear I can feel him staring at me, wanting to kill me."

"You're fine."

"You're not the one with their life on the line. He'd never hurt you."

Jimin scoffed shutting his locker.

"Let's just head to class."

"But then we'd have to walk past your killer boyfriend and I'm not trying to die."

Jimin grabbed Tae's hand, pulling him to class. As they passed Jimin gave Jungkook a quick kiss. But Taehyung still didn't feel safe, figuratively of course. Jungkook would never hurt someone or something important to his Jiminie.

•🖤•

Lunch soon came, even though they're a couple Jimin sat with Taehyung, and Jungkook sat with the football team and they're cheerleader girlfriends. Some of the cheerleaders would ask Jungkook some more then appropriate questions.

"Have you and Jimin mated?"

"What's the sex like?"

"Is he pregnant?"

"Are you two getting married?"

Jungkook would just laugh awkwardly and make sure Jimin didn't hear these questions, knowing he would get very defensive. But one question.

"Don't you think Jimin is using you?"

Jungkook didn't laugh or smile thinking it was a harmless question by a curious girl.

"Excuse me?"

"Lisa, you can't ask that. Know your place."

Lisa scoffed and looked at her brother.

"But think about this Minhyuk, Jimin could have anyone in the school. Literally anyone but chose the new kid. There's no way he actually loves him. But I'm always here Jungkookie."

She winked at Jungkook. Jungkook let out a low laugh in disbelief. He looked at Minhyuk as if to say "come get your sister" without actually saying it. Minhyuk mouthed, "I'm sorry. "

"Lisa, you can't just say that. Of course Jimin loves Jungkook."

"I haven't seen them interact at school. Is it an only home type of relationship or something?"

Jungkook scoffed.

"You can't be serious?"

"I'm just saying. You and me would be cute."

Jungkook looked at Minhyuk and presses his tongue against his inner cheek. He got up and walked over to Jimin and Taehyung.

"Hey babe, can we talk once we get home?"

"Why can't we talk now?"

"Private talk please."

Jimin tilted his head. But he nodded and turned back to Taehyung, taking a sip of his milk. Jungkook kissed his cheek, his hand on his waist.

"Thank you."

Jungkook got up and walked past the table. Minhyuk sighed.

"You made him mad Lisa. He might not sit here for a few days."

Jimin for curious what made his Jungkookie so mad. He walked to the table, placing his hands at the end of the table.

"What did you say to him? Eh?"

The boys were quiet, even Lisa knew to shut up seeing everyone scared.

"Speak up since you must've had a big mouth just then. Who the hell said something to make him mad?"

"... he... he'll tell you everything."

Jimin whipped his head to see who said that. His eyes landed on a cheerleader who was shaking.

"Don't stutter, don't be quiet. I won't hurt you if you SPEAK UP!"

The girl shook.

"He'll probably tell you on his own."

Jimin scoffed looking at everyone. He mainly was staring at the cheerleaders knowing the football team wouldn't do anything to provoke him or Jungkook.

"It's on your head if you lose the game. As you know Jungkook can stay this way for days depending how offended he felt. You also know, he doesn't play well when he has one strong emotion."

Jimin pushed himself off the table.

"Taehyung! Let's go."

He walked off, Taehyung following behind fiercely knowing Jimin wasn't happy.

"Look what you started Lisa. Keep your big mouth shut."

•🖤•

Jimin didn't find Jungkook anywhere. So he called him.

"Hello?"

"Jungkook? Where the hell are you?"

"Oh um, I went home."

Jimin was shocked. Did he really just leave.

"Is the car still here?"

"Yeah I left it."

"Aish Kookie. Do you need a massage of something?"

Jungkook shook his head forgetting Jimin couldn't see him.

"I don't think so, no."

"Okay, I'll be home soon."

•🖤•

"Kook! I'm home!"

Jungkook came running down the stairs and hugged him tightly.

"You love me? Don't you Jimin?"

"Of course I do! Why would you even ask that?"

"Lisa says she thinks your using me."

"And you listened to her?"

Jungkook looked up at Jimin from his knelt down state, arms still wrapped around Jimin.

"Can we... no never mind."

"No what were you doing to say?"

"Can I have a massage?"

Jimin smiled and nodded. Jungkook walked to the couch and sat down, Jimin walked over and sat in his knees placing his hands on Jungkook's shoulders. He started rubbing his shoulders.

"Mmm~ Jimin."

Jungkook released pheromones that could bring anyone to their knees. But right now, was making Jimin weak. Jungkook relaxed. Feeling at peace with his Omega. Jungkook grabbed Jimin's hands and turned around to look at him. Lust clouding their minds. Jungkook started kissing Jimin, pushing him on the couch. Their kiss getting hotter. Jungkook began kissing Jimin's neck. He started tugging on Jimin's pants.

"Ahh~ Jungkook wait. We can't."

Jimin grabbed Jungkook's hands. Jungkook looked up and nodded.

"How long are we gonna wait?"

"I'm not sure yet. But I promise soon we'll be able to. But not right now. I do love you, don't you ever doubt that."

"I love you too Jimin."

•🖤•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

861K 19.6K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
355K 12.9K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
495K 7.5K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
11.3K 252 12
you are a security officer aboard the USG ishimura, a deep space mining ship and is married to chief alissa vincent, when the USG ishimura arrives at...