LOVE CAN REDUCE ANYONE TO ANY...

By IskaS18

Story revolves around a arrogant business man and his PA.. They are married under some circumstances but he i... More

Intro and character description .
Important Shoot
Realization
Desperate soul
Seeking Forgiveness
Repenting
Repenting II
One Step Closer
Understanding Relationship
Emotions & Confession
Conflict Between Heart And Mind
Love and Desire
First kiss and Confession
Jealousy and Heated Moments
Misunderstanding and Dilema
Possesiveness and Commitment
Desire and Consummation
You Are Only Mine
You Are Only Mine II
Unplanned Honeymoon
Romance in the Air
Heartbeat Sync
Inseparable
Show You The Way I Feel
Special Surprise.
Khushis Past
Unconditional love
Wedding Celebration
Justice Prevails
Begining of Rituals .
Beautiful Romantic Moments
Adorable misunderstnding
Rituals finally complete...
Happily Ever After
Final chapter - Reception

Epilogue -Hamesha ( Always)

8.6K 358 98
By IskaS18

Story begins from a leap of 6 Years later :

Arnav and Khushi are in there room and she has seen him after two weeks...

Khushi: no leave me I said .....

She struggles and runs away from him ....

Arnav : Shona please don't run... stop ... please

Khushi: if you keep acting like a detective then I will.

Arnav: what do you mean acting ....I'm a detective dammit .. and most important part is I'm what I'm because of you ....so you need to come here right now and let me do what ever I'm doing ...

He pulls her closer ......

" Ok dear readers let's rewind a-little and see what has changed and what happened in within these 6yrs"

Arnav is now a CSI lead . He leads all the crime scene investigations and also is one of the highly recognized officers. He has always dreamt to become one and his khushi made this possible by supporting him through these years from her love and care ...

His business is now run by Khushi , Akash , Nk . Aman , Lavanya and Anaya also play a important part in their daily deals . Everything is handled well . Arnav works on approving deals from home but when he gets time he manages his business as well. Thought highly missed by all when he is out on investigations. He doesn't miss a chance to surprises khushi with romantic dinner dates and hot night. But this time it's been two weeks and he was out in the fields ... he did not answer much of his messages on time and calls were limited .. so you all know the reason why our khushi is mad at him..

End of rewind .

So where were we ... oh yah it continues from - when he pulls her closer . She closes her eyes and presses her lips together In anger ... he leans forward and whispers ..

Arnav: gussa mein tum aur bhi zaida sundar Lagti ho . ( you look even more beautiful when you are angry .)

Khushi: I haven't seen you for two weeks .. you think I will be happy . Do you even know what I have gone through while you were away.

he knows it's her hormones speaking volumes right now . He pulls her even more closer where there body is touching ...

Arnav: and what do you think about this .. ?

he is aroused and she feels him poking in her stomach....

Khushi: haawww besharam ( shameless)

She said with a O shaped mouth and hits his chest ....

Arnav: kyun biwi ho tum meri, mein jab chahoon tumse iss tarha baath kar sakta hoon..( why you are my wife and I can talk to you dirty whenever I want)

Khushi: aapko pata hai humne aapko kitna miss kiya ( do you haven any idea how much I missed you )

Arnav: yes I know from the 10000 plus calls and 10000 plus messages ...

Khushi made another pouted face from his sarcastic reply and tried to get away from him. But he manage to brace her in between him and the wall of there room... he pins her hands on top of her head And looks at her with desire .

Arnav: please baby not tonight I had high hopes of meeting with my wife after a long time ... with a lot of craving energy And you are spoiling it ..

Khushi: I'm spoiling it .. you are the one who came home , had dinner for two hours then slowly made your way up to our room like nothing matters ..

Arnav: I wanted to make sure everyone is sleeping when I come to you wifey .. so no one disturbs us... remember what happened last time ..

Flashback:

Last time Arnav went for a few days only and when he came home he went straight to his room to his beautiful wife to spend some time but Every hour he would have a family member come knocking on their door . He got so frustrated that he left the door open whole night and gave up on the romance with his wife ...

Flashback end ..

This time he made sure he spends enough time with his family before he heads to his bedroom so no questions are left unanswered and most importantly no they have disturbances..

Khushi: I don't know about last time but this time I need to punish you double ...

Arnav: why so ??

He said huskily moving his hand down on her arms lazily which is still pinned to the wall above her head , he slowly moved his hands on the curves of her body  ... his hand stops at her waist and squeezes her waist a little ....Khushi who is drugged in his touches hisses in pain as pleasure starts building up in her.. she feels butterflies in her tummy from his touches .. her legs are getting weak .. he lifts her up bridal style carrying her to the bed ...

Khushi: Arnavji ....

Arnav: it's high time we stop wasting our precious time on arguments ... I have waited for this every second when I was away from you baby ..

Khushi: and you think I haven't ...

She snakes her hand around him and he takes over ...

After a while .. still covered in blanket .... Khushi is sleeping on his chest making designs with her fingers while he is resting ... he is tried from traveling and using his brains so much ... he feels good when she is also relaxing with him admiring him...these time is very precious for him ...

Arnav : khushi ..!!

He said softly playing with her fingers ....

Khushi: hmm

Arnav: what do you think about making our family grow now...

Khushi looks up at him for while he stares back at her ...

Khushi: what , did I hear you right Arnavji ...??

Arnav: yes shona ... I thought about it a lot when I was out but I want to know if you are ready for this ...

Khushi: when you are away on investigations, I do need someone to keep my mind engaged and I think this will be a beautiful gift if we start our journey of becoming parents ...

She said holding him tight but he moved her over and now was hovering over her ...

Arnav: khushi are you sure .... I don't want you to feel like I'm over burdening you with my decisions ...

Khushi: sssshhh.

She puts her finger on his lips .

Khushi: never think that... I thought about it to ... and I think we are ready Arnav ... I'm glad that it was you who brought this up first because I was thinking I'm going to over burden you if I ask you the same... and I did not want to make life harder for you as it is ...

She took his finger off his lips , He hugged her nuzzling into her neck more...

Arnav: never say that ........nothing connected to you is ever going to make things difficult or over burdening for me but it makes me feel more lighter when I'm close to you ... you are the best baby ....

Khushi: acha ...( really) best meaning ... who else is in the list ??

She said teasingly , he bites her neck ...

Khushi: sssss....

She hises in pain and pleasure at the same time ... he knows her weak spots very well ...

Arnav: let me see ...

He came up after soothing her pain with his lips kissing her neck ..... he made a thinking face but couldn't think longer when he felt a bite on his lips ...

Khushi: utter one more word I will eat you up ...

Arnav: sssssss.....

He hisses in pain now and looked at her with hunter eyes .. like she is his prey ...

Arnav:  you can eat me up all you want ... I'm all yours baby  and right now let's try and  fulfill our decision on becoming parents ...

Khushi smiles broadly as he leans on and kisses her neck again...

Making her blush and eve come cherry red ....

11 months later

Khushi: Arnav ji get up I think it's time ..

Arnav: what the .....

Khushi : kya what the .... it's time ...

He quickly rushes her to the hospital followed by everyone else...He is inside with khushi while others wait impatiently outside the labor and delivery room...Soon the cries of the baby could be heard... he caress her forehead lovingly ..Before the doctor says anything he gestures the doctor that he wants to break the news to the love of his life himself ....

Arnav: congratulations Baby... it's a girl .. thank you so much for giving me this beautiful angel ...

He said kissing her forehead lovingly and hugging her softly ....they share a cute " becoming a parent kiss and followed by a mesmerizing eyelock "

Khushi: will we name her what we thought... ??

Arnav: yes baby ... Arshi Singh Raizada . But I don't want to see you in this pain again so One is enough...

He caresses her forehead tucking her hair behind her ears ... a lone tear dropped from his eyes ... he never thought becoming a mom is this painful ... his care and respect for women's power has no limits now that he has seen what they go through while giving birth...

Khushi: nahi Arnavji I want a boy too ...

He looked at her confused thinking she just went to immense amount of pain but here she is arguing about having a another one...

Arnav: but I don't want to see you like this ever again .. this labor pain is ...

He said with eyes full of tears ...she cut him off by putting her finger on his mouth...

Khushi: but I want a little Arnav as well and I don't care about pain.. as long as you are by my side like this I can fight through the toughest pain even death ....

Arnav attacks her lips with his ...hearing her talk about death ..! That too when he is right there beside her , it felt important to shut her off ......he broke the kiss and kissed her forehead again .. they share a deep eyelock ...

Soon the nurse brings the little bundle of joy and hands her in khushis arms.. Arnav wraps his arms around them as well cocooning them fully as they cherish the moment , they get lost in the baby , cuddling her .

Arnav: Our little princess..

Khushi looks up to him with tears ... it felt amazing having her in their arms ...

Khushi: Our angel .... thank you Arnavji for giving this beautiful gift ...

Arnav: and thank you for giving me such a blessing and making me a dad ...

Soon their stance is broken as they hear clicks and see the family members taking there cute family pics ..Everyone sees the baby and lots of love is showered towards her ..

Little Arshi pic:

When khushi gets discharged from the hospital ... they welcome the baby and khushi in a grand way ...The prayer is done to welcome the baby and give her name. Arnav and Khushi named her Arshi Singh Raizada as they always wished for ... all friend gather around with their babies and toddlers ...

In this 6 years all have been through the same stage of becoming parents  ..
Shayam and Anjali: 6 year old girl Ridhi and 2 year old boy shivaya ..
Akash and payal have : 1 year old boy Ankash
Aman and Lavanya have a 9 month old girl Manyata
Nk and Anaya have a 6 month old boy Nikhil
Arnav and Khushi have 1 week old girl Arshi .

All of them gather around cherishing their moments and playing with the little ones ... talking about how far they have came in the journey of love and friendship..

Arshi starts crying and khushi gets up to go feed her .

Khushi: I think she is hungry , you all enjoy I will be back .

She looks at Arnav then heads to Arabia room...they get followed by Arnav . Khushi comes and and was about to close the door when he holds the door and walks in with her ...

Arnav: feed her I'll be here with you both ..

Khushi: Arnavji you don't have to ..

Arnav: I want to khushi... I want to be a part of everything ... this times are always going to be memorable for us as she grows up ... I don't want to be away from you both even for a minute .. you have no idea how I feel when I'm away from you.. and now if I go it's going to be twice as hard ...

Khushi cups his face lovingly as tears form in her eyes , it's hard for her to hold herself .. he touched her shoulders and makes her sit down on the
Rocking chair to feed Arshi.

Soon she falls asleep and Arnav and Khushi held her close .. getting her down into the baby crib . Both turned her camera on which is in her room and head to their room. They cuddled and slept together ...

After 2 years :

Khushi : Arshi Arshi please stop running ... you have to drink this milk .. come here ...stop running ...phew

Khushi finally catches up to little Arshi who is running around like crazy making her Mumma run behind requesting to drink milk...

Arshi: haha Mummy ...

She teases Khushi like Arnav does ..

Khushi:  laad governer ki beti hai tu ... choti laad governer ..( you are the daughter of laad governer ... little laad governer )

She said squeezing her cubby cheeks .. making her drink milk and caressing her hair ...

She was busy adoring her while Arnav was busy adoring his wife and daughter cat and mouse chase ... he has just returned home... hasn't put his bags down but after he seen his wife and daughter all his stress went flying out the window ... he is falling in love over and over again with khushi ... his admiration and care has increased infinitely ...

Arshi sees her dad first and runs and hugs him tightly ...

Arnav: mera Chota sa Bachha how are you ?

Arshi: Meeee... I ammm thine papa .....

She said in her little cute way ... basically trying to say " me ... I'm fine papa .."

Arnav cuddled her more, Hari Prakash comes and takes his bag , Arnav then picks arshi up walking towards khushi ...

Her eyes are stuck on him ... she has missed him so much ... their distance is making them admire and crave for each other more and more day by day ... he goes and hugs khushi as she puts her head on his chest cuddling like Arshi ...

Khushi: I missed you ...

She whispers looking up at him...

Arnav: I missed you too ...

Arshi: Annd meee papa?

Arnav: you too my naughty girl ...

He pinches her nose bringing the hand out of khushis side ...

Khushi missed his warmth instantly ...but she adores the father daughter bonding ... they spend some time together but not once's Arnavs gaze left khushi . He feels like he is falling in love with his wife all over again ... this new feeling he has for her is in explainable....he cannot get over there fact of love ... the family has lunch together and everyone is overjoyed by Arnavs presence ... they are there but there hearts are constantly gazing at each other trying to find excuses to be alone soon ...

Soon Manyata and Nikhil come and took Arshi from them .. Arnav took the opportunity and grabbed khushi me hand and dragged her to their room... as soon as they stepped in she couldn't even blink when he placed his lips on her desperately... her toes curled up like it was their first kiss ... every time he comes back it feels heavenly ... earth moving kiss was broken when they heard a knock on the door .. little Arshi came to join her parents ... khushi smiles broadly looking at his face which had more desire for her then just this kiss but that can wait ... she opens the door and saw Arshi standing there with a pout on her lips ... khushi Instantly picks her up and cuddles her ...

Khushi: kya howa mera baby ko ? (What happened to my baby )

Arshi:is Mumma papa hide ?

Arshi said cutely

Arnav: no baby Mumma papa did not hide from Arshi ... they were here just talking right khushi ...

He looked khushi who is still cherry red from the kiss he gave her ... he puts her in the spot every time ..

Khushi: papa is right baby , we were just talking ...

She said cuddling Arshi into her neck as she hugs her tightly ..

Soon they hear Nani at the door . She came to take Arshi so Arnav and Khushi can spend some time together ... no one else noticed this but Nani saw how desperate Arnav was to take khushi away and now that he did he barely got to spend time with her ..

Nani: Arshi betiya ( daughter ) I have a treat for you , do you want to come with me and we can go have those treats ..

Arshi: yeh yeh yeh  ... luv you papa and Mumma ..

She kissed both khushi and Arnav cheeks . Wiggling you get off khushi ... Khushi gently put her down as she ran Towards her great grandma hugging her tightly ... Nani smiles.

Arnav and Khushi looked at each other and smiled .

Nani: fikar maat Karo .. Mein isse dekhti hoin( don't worry I will watch her )

After looking at Nani's retreating figure with little Arshi ...Arnav closed the door slowly and turned around ..

Khushi was staring at him confused that what has gotten into him ...

Arnav: what ?

Khushi: I should be asking you this mr Raizada ...

She said mockingly .. in two long strides he reached her and picked her up in his arms without wasting time ... because he knows Arshi will come back soon if anything ....she found herself on the bed lying under him as he made sweet love to her like never before ... this moments were full of desire / happiness/ longing / love / passion / romance ....

At night all gathered around enjoying the whole family after such a long time including Aman and Lavanya with their baby as well...This was a grand reunion after Arnav has always been out and about in case solving mysterious...

Finally after making Arshi sleep they stood in the room where Arnav has arranged his wife's favorite dishes and a surprise gift for her ... he wanted to thank her for all she does for everyone while he is away , this is nothing compared to what she does but little gestures like this makes their relationship stronger and she does not fail to appreciate what he does to make her feel close to him when he comes back ... they are both wrapped in each other's arms just embracing themselves...

khushi has missed every breath of his ...tonight he presented her with her favorite dishes that she always craves for and talks to him about when he is away and a beautiful red saree he designed specially for her after such a long time ...

Arnav: khushi I have decided ..

Khushi: what ?

Arnav: that I will come back to AR ..

She is shocked after hearing his confession ..

Khushi: but this is your passion Arnavji ?

Arnav: I know but I miss you both ... and I want to tell you something ... I have this new feelings for you which i can't explain ever since we had Arshi .. I die a thousand times wanting to come home to you and to Arshi but I can't ... I'm tired of feeling this way .. I can't live without you ... I want us .. I want this .. what we have right now ... I want you close all the time ... my mind is thinking about you 24/7 ...

Khushi smiles broadly hearing him complain like a little kid...

Khushi: now I know where Arshi learns her little cute antics from..

She expresses pulling his cheeks cutely .....looking at him hiss in pain she apologizes

Khushi: acha Sorry ...

She says holding her ears ...

Arnav: this won't work ...

he leans forward and whispers in her ears ...

Arnav: we need to plan for Ansh biwi ji( wifey)...

Khushi: sach mein Arnavji ( really Arnavji ?)

She claps and hugs him tightly while he smiles broadly hugging her close and tight ....

Khushi has been trying to convince him for a baby again after Arshi turned 1year old so if their kids can grow up together and have a strong bond like Anjali and Arnav has ... Arnav kept denying thinking how she will manage two if he is always out and about in case solving . He did not want to over burden her with talking responsibilities for both kids alone when he could be with her beside her all the time if he handles business .. but now his limits are overpowering him because he cannot stay away from Khushi too long... his attraction to her has increased insanely that finding words is too hard to explain ... all he wants is a happy healthy family ...

Arnav: yes Khushi I love you so much baby...

Khushi: I love you too Arnavji ...

They hug each other looking into each other's eyes ...

Arnav and Khushi got blessed with a baby boy and named him Ansh Raizada ...!!

Little Ansh pic:

  And so they lived happily ever after "HAMESHA" always ...!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~<<THE END>>~~~~~~~~~~~~

So dear readers .... one of my favorite updates came to an end .... I hope you all enjoyed there journey of hide and seek to being madly in love .... I loved the ups and downs they went through ..... please vote if you love this storyline ... I'm sure this update could be a little disappointing for some but I couldn't come up with any better ideas to put on .... romance was my main goal and happy ending is what I intended ...

Thank you to all Arshi fans , my readers and followers who have kept me going through the ups and downs of life but still able to update this story ...

Luv all ... until we meet again ... keep the support flowing I deeply and greatly appreciate it ...🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 1K 21
Two idiots find love in arranged marriage. That's it. That's the story. Adaption of my story- Unexpected love into IPKKND universe.
424K 17.7K 72
A love story of two persons who are very different from each other.Inspite of all the diffrences they find there final destination together.Read the...
Pyaar By Ritika

Fanfiction

88.2K 3.4K 14
Peep in... One chapter ahead on inkitt, link in bio.
343K 17.5K 37
Stand-alone Highest Rank #1 in Sheetal #2 in ipkknd #3 in Arshi #1 in Aman #1 in Relations #1 in Intense #4 in Khushi #5 in Understanding #6 in Tr...