Possesiveness and Commitment

It's been the whole day and Arnav haven't showed up In the office .. Khushi has been in her office but time to time she would go check to see if he has came back .. he dint reply to her messages and emails today either .. he is making her desperate and testing  her patience now. After what happened I t be morning she is impatiently waiting to talk to him and here he is making it worse .

She tried calling him and texting him .. then she finally came by Aman and asked him what this laad governer is up to . Aman told her that's it's an off site day for him meaning he works with the model on this day on site and he ususally only focuses on that for the whole day without anyone's interference .

Khushi head went numb hearing model.. little to her knowledge this model that he was working with today was a male not females and these were photo shoot for his next designer wear costume for groom.

Without thinking Khushi rushed out of the room heading towards the site where the shoot is performed . Glimpse of the photo shot came to her mind ...how he was looking at her and how things have turned out after that one day ...since she has been waiting to see him for the whole day she hasn't eaten anything on lunch and her break .. she is starving and her tummy is growling..

Thinking and walking about the to shot site she became dizzy and a pair of muscular arms grabbed her before she could hit the floor . It is non other then Arjun.

Arjun is the male model Arnav is working with for his designer wear for grooms today

Arjun is the male model Arnav is working with for his designer wear for grooms today ... looking at her face he instantly got lost in her beauty.. his eyes totally missed the MANGALSUTRA and SINDOOR she was wearing which is marking her as a married women ..

He carried her to the shot site In His arms slowly and carefully... Arnav face felt cold all of a sudden sensing Khushi is around .. he turned around to see if she was somewhere near him... since he knows he has been ignoring her today . He thought she might have came to see him ....his eyes searched for her and witnessed an blood boiling site ...

Arjun had Khushi in his arms still unconscious..he was holding her and staring at her face lovingly ...after looking at her for a few seconds Arjun realized she is in unconscious state .. he yells ...

Arjun: somebody please get some water ..

This dint get missed by Arnav ... the way Arjun was looking at her and holding her made his heartbeat skip and he had a earth moving experience ...Arjun laid her on the couch nearby and caresses Khushis face trying to wake her up and doesn't leave her side ..

Arjun: open your eyes angel.. open your eyes ....

He continues to pat her face trying to wake her up ....Arnav couldn't think about what just happened .. in two big strikes he reaches Khushi and pushes Arjun out of the way...he sits down on his knee and pulls Khushi up more to settle her down on the couch properly ... he rubbed her hand and called out ...

Arnav: khushi baby kya howa ?( Khushi baby what happened ), Khushi open your eyes please ...

Arjun is standing close to Arnav and from what he was seeing he figured by now that ASR knows her closely and could be really close to her since he is calling her baby but for some reason he wanted it not to be true ..Arjun fell in love with her at first sight ...