Ask Everyone!

By Earth_Girl2018EC

Ask people... Available for dares and questions: Aly Alika Earth Water Animal Plant Star Gray R.D.O. Image Po... More

Ask Or Dare! (Plz!)
Questions and a Dare!
'Hi Image!'
DO YOUR MATH HOMEWORK!!!
Star Refuses (Again)
Everyone's Opinion
Multiple Things.
Wow. This may take a while.
They just keep coming!
Names
To whoever was speaking...
Two parts in one day!
Available Again!
New Characters!
More about the new characters!
Too many things to do...
CC has too many questions...
This is a little easier on me...
NEW ASKER!!!!!! :D
Things are picking up once again!
Books #2 (Because we thought of more answers)
Ending the book.

Trinity asked us stuff!

5 0 2
By Earth_Girl2018EC

Trinity: Everyone, When were you created? Where were you created? Why were you created?

Alyssa: No one is supposed to know that. It's actually illegal for the Multiversal Police to see a coworker's profile, or their own profile, for... reasons. If you want to know more about that, go to my alternate account, Six_Sided_Rubix_Cube and ask the Multiversal Police about it. Now, back to this... thing.

Trinity: Alyssa, do you have a favourite side?

Alyssa: Nope!

Trinity: Everyone, Favourite food?

Alyssa: Idk.

Alika: Anything spicy!

Earth: Idk.

Water: WATER. I don't care that it's a drink. WATER.

Animal: Meat.

Plant: Caesar Salad.

Star: Idk.

Gray: Idk. Sushi?

R.D.O: Idk.

Image: It's Idk for most of us.

Positive: Almost everything.

Negative: Almost nothing.

13: Idk.

Flick: Idk.

Gabriel: Idk.

Leona: IF YOU DON'T KNOW THEN DON'T SAY ANYTHING!!! Steak, btw. That's my answer to the question.

Infinite: The rest of us, BIG SURPRISE, don't know.

Trinity: Worst fears?

Alyssa: Anything involving death.

The rest of the SSC: Same.

Positive: I can't feel fear.

Negative: I'm not sure, but I'll go with the process of death.

13: Anything to do with death. After being through the things that I've been through, there's really nothing else to be afraid of anymore.

Flick: Death.

Gabriel: Same.

Leona: Same.

Solar: Yep.

Lunar: I agree.

Meteorite: Definitely death.

Imitator: Yeah, death for sure.

Susan: Dolls.

Tyler: THE COLD!

Harold: Poison.

Daniel: Death.

Al: Not being able to kill people anymore- ER I MEAN, death.

Kepakiano: Losing the ones that I love.

Infinite: The death of innocent people.

#2: Death.

#3: Death.

Dabria: Death.

Aria: Harmony.

Dawn: Darkness.

Lyra: Death.

Aqua: Same.

Ela: Same.

Calla: Same.

Aviana: Same.

Ember: Death, and heat stroke.

Danny: Being looked at, or stared at.

Christopher: Death.

Spirit: Death.

Broken: Anything that causes positive emotions, I'll stay away from thank you very much.

MV: Idk.

Trinity: Do you know Sakura? If so, opinion on her?

Alyssa: Everyone in the SSC is kinda sorta okay with her. We know that North Pole from that roleplay AU has a low opinion on her because of the cherry blossom incident, though.

Alika: Can't blame her. I have a bit of an issue as well.

Earth: She's unsettling and off putting.

Water: Frustrating, to say at the least.

Animal: Not very nice.

Plant: An unrelatable and unlikable character, but we understand that she may be misunderstood.

Star: I was fine with her until the cherry blossom incident, in which case, I will take North's side. She's the only one I've seen so far who had to go through that. In all the other AUs, no one else ever found her special spot in the forest and took it away from her like that. It never happened.

Gray: She seems like a bully, which already makes me think almost less of her than Tommy. The difference is, I've never caught Sakura bullying anyone. Tommy bullied me for a good majority of my life.

R.D.O: I usually don't like to feel badly about anyone, but my opinion on Sakura is almost as low as my opinion on Ruby and Rianna.

Image: I made that forest for North Pole, and North Pole only. I'm very disappointed that it's being found in some AUs. It's going to take a while before I can bring myself to raise my opinion on Sakura again.

Positive: I've never met her, but she seems misunderstood!

Negative: We all think that she's misunderstood, but I don't like her and there's something off about her. It doesn't help that I can't like anyone either. So while I usually would feel nothing for Sakura, after hearing about her from the SSC, she sounds like the kind of person that I would keep an eye on and probably attempt to severely injure if she ever caused any trouble. And after the cherry blossom incident, I might destroy that forest so that Sakura can't have it either.

Image: If you did that I wouldn't bother to restore it.

13: I have to agree with the majority. I don't think highly of her. Perhaps it goes a bit too far to say that I actually look down on her, but it may be the truth.

Flick: I can't say I like her.

Gabriel: I don't want to judge a girl that I haven't met, but right about now, she seems pretty awful.

Leona: We all know about the cherry blossom incident, and most of us now either hate Sakura's guts, or we have less than average opinions on her...

Solar: Gift from the gods? Meant to be good? I don't think so. Her backstory alone makes me hate her. Doesn't she know there's only one true living God?!

Lunar: I agree with the majority. Most of us dislike her backstory. Not only is it cliche with no obvious plot twist, but most of us also believe that there is only one God out there, so we'd like to claim that her backstory is false and a cover up for something much worse. The cherry blossom incident lowers my opinion on her even further.

Meteorite: I'm honestly surprised that the cherry blossom incident was mentioned before backstory. I get that some of this may be because of her father, but I'd also like to claim that the part about being a 'gift from the gods' is false. She's upset most of us very much, so you can't expect any of us to like her at all.

Imitator: She could use improvement, Trinity, that's for sure. That only happens with her imaginers help though. I too, am upset by her backstory and the cherry blossom incident, but I understand that there is nothing that I can do about that. Perhaps I can give you a different opinion from everyone else when and if I understand her a little bit better.

Susan: I can't say I have a good opinion on her either, for the same reasons as everyone else. What also annoys me is that I still can't understand her like I do the others.

Tyler: She's a biach. And before you get offended by my opinion, hey, you asked.

Harold: I agree with Tyler and everyone else.

Daniel: I've never met or heard of her so I want to hear something new before judging.

Al: If she's upsetting these guys, she's alright.

Kepakiano: I don't think I'd like her.

Infinite: I've seen her before. I'm annoyed for all the same reasons as Susan.

#2: Some people we can't wrap our heads around.

#3: It annoys Infinite.

Dabria: I'd almost like to shake her hand.

Aria: I'm on the verge of daring you to shake her hand.

Dawn: If only if were that easy. Anyways, yeah, I also hate Sakura's guts.

Lyra: We hate Sakura just like most other people. For all the same reasons.

Aqua: I'm with the majority here.

Ela: Majority for sure.

Calla: Yep.

Aviana: I agree.

Ember: *In sign language* I'd like to believe that we just don't understand her fully, but she scares me...

Danny: She doesn't sound like a good person.

Christopher: I also agree with the majority. Most of us also acknowledge that Sakura is misunderstood, but our opinions stand strong. She's not welcome here. The environment would be hostile towards her. I doubt we could stop anyone from attacking her if they saw her here. The only reason that she's safe in the countryhumans ask or dare is because the SSC and the countryhumans respect her for helping them fight against Winter. Here, she would not be treated so kindly.

Spirit: She spreads bad feelings. I hate her.

Broken: And for the reason that Spirit just mentioned, I love her!

MV: She's alright.

Trinity: Do you know Glitchy? If so, opinion on him?

Alyssa: Glitchy is cool! I like him! He's nice!

Alika: Much better than Sakura! And his powers are cool too.

Earth: Reminds me of Image, just a bit.

Water: Glitchy is nice!

Animal: I haven't seen anything bad about the guy yet.

Plant: He can be a bit annoying, at times, but overall, a well rounded person!

Star: Nice personality! There's not much else for us to say about him.

Gray: I agree with Star.

R.D.O: I think he's cool! And his kazoo performance was awesome! He's got some musical talent!

Image: He's alright! I've never met someone who can recode stuff before. I can imagine stuff out of thin air. I wonder if he can recode air molecules?

Positive: He sounds pretty great!

Negative: He's an improvement from Sakura, that's for sure.

13: Yep! Glitchy is fine.

Flick: Glitchy, my man! Love that guy, no homo!

Gabriel: Yep! I think he's a great guy!

Leona: He's definitely better than some people that I've met!

Solar: I agree.

Lunar: I agree as well.

Meteorite: Also as well too, I agree!

Imitator: I think that Glitchy is very nice! Maybe a bit too nice to believe. Everyone has a dark side, but that side of Glitchy hasn't seemed to come out yet.

Susan: I think that Glitchy's cool! You can see the code to the world on his skin, which is very interesting! Or maybe that's just his own code? Who knows?! It always seems to change or move slightly whenever I look real closely at it.

Tyler: He's cool until he recodes the video games that we're playing!

Harold: Like you're not used to it! Image does it even when she's offline! Glitchy is cool.

Daniel: I think he sounds great! It sounds almost a bit too good to be true.

Al: Not my type of friend. More like a victim!

Kepakiano: He sounds nice.

Infinite: I've seen him before. Everyone does have a dark side, but I haven't seen many of them yet. Including his. All in all, I think that he's a good guy.

#2: We do too.

#3: We do too.

Dabria: I'd never touch him.

Aria: I'd dare you to stay far away from him.

Dawn:I think he's great!

Lyra: Yep!

Aqua: Agreed!

Ela: Yes, definitely!

Calla: I think he's alright.

Aviana: A bit of a nuisance at times, but overall a great person.

Ember: *In sign language* He's cool!

Danny: I'd like to know a bit more about that code that Susan was talking about.

Christopher: Yeah, me too!

Spirit: I think he's great!

Broken: Terrible. I have a terrible opinion on him.

MV: Meh.

Trinity: Favourite AU?

Alyssa: AU#1!

The rest of the SSC: AU#1!

Positive: AU#10.

Negative: AU#10 Opposites Dimension.

13: AU#13.

Flick: AU#2.

Gabriel: Same!

Leona: Yep!

Solar: That's my favourite too!

Lunar: Same here!

Meteorite: Of course! I'm from there!

Imitator: I have too many to list, but AUs #1, #2, #3, and #11 are definitely way up there! #13 too!

Susan: #1 of course!

Tyler: AU#70.

Harold: AU#2!

Daniel: AU#1.

Al: AU#1 Opposites Dimension.

Kepakiano: AU#70

Infinite: AU#I

#2: All of them.

#3: All of them.

Dabria: I'm not sure.

Aria: I don't care!

Dawn: I think I prefer dimensions. You almost always know what to expect in a dimension. AUs, not so much.

Lyra: I agree with Dawn.

Aqua: Me too!

Ela: Yes.

Calla: Same.

Aviana: I agree.

Ember: *In sign language* My own AU. In the Opposites Dimension.

Danny: AU#10!

Christopher: AU#10.

Spirit: All of them.

Broken: Any of them that are in pain!

MV: None of them.

Trinity: Favourite game?

Everyone: *Immediately starts arguing*

Trinity: Favourite season?(not the season humans)

Alyssa: All of them!

Alika: Summer.

Earth: All of them.

Water: Summer and winter. And spring. And fall. All of them, actually.

Animal: All of them!

Plant: Spring.

Star: They're all interesting!

Gray: Winter. It has the most snow, and therefore, the most clouds. So it's either that or spring.

R.D.O: Autumn. Wake me up, when September ends!

Image: All of them.

Positive: All of them!

Negative: None of them.

13: All of them.

Flick: All of them.

Gabriel: Summer.

Leona: Winter!

Solar: Summer.

Lunar: Spring.

Meteorite: Summer.

Imitator: All of them.

Susan: Spring.

Tyler: Summer.

Harold: Spring and winter.

Daniel: All of them!

Al: Only winter.

Kepakiano: Summer. I'm more used to the heat.

Infinite: All of them are beautiful.

#2: All of them.

#3: All of them.

Dabria: Spring.

Aria: I don't know!

Dawn: Summer. It has the most light.

Lyra: All of them.

Aqua: Summer.

Ela: Fall.

Calla: Spring.

Aviana: Spring, I guess.

Ember: *In sign language* Winter!

Danny: Winter.

Christopher: Summer.

Spirit: All of them!

Broken: All of them. They all bring suffering one way or another!

MV: None of them.

Trinity: Favourite day of the week?

Almost everybody: SUNDAY!!!

Al: Monday.

Broken: Every day.

Trinity: A day in the life of... (Everyone)

Alyssa: We don't understand this one, so we're skipping it. Sorry eh!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 612 110
This is a book that I play truth or dare with the fnaf crew and random stuff I mean stuff that people will not understand at all XD
7.6K 263 27
You can leave comment or message me your Truth Or Dare for the Creepypasta people ^-^ ill do all and give you credit!!!
112K 1.7K 19
It all started with your mom telling you to get a job, and look where it got you. You've been stuffed a suit by your so called "friends". It couldn't...
80.6K 1.4K 81
^-^ Yep, I have decided to make one of these! They look like so much fun that I had to go through with it! I would so love to see what kind of crazy...