OUR LOVE

By TxJbabess

"Sequel to OUR SECRET" More

O
U
R
2 5
2 6
L
2 8
2 9
O
3 1
3 2
3 4
3 5
3 6
V
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53

3 3

1.3K 53 12
By TxJbabess

Excuse any Mistakes

I sat at my desk wondering what was taking Toni so long to get here, everyone was looking for her. I called her phone and Taiden answered.

"Ma."

"Yea baby."

"I'm scared."

"Why where's T?"

"She went in da store and neva came out."

"What store baby, can you show me without getting out."

"Ok." He moved to the front of the car showing me. It was the gas station down the road from our house.

"Ok baby, stay on the phone with me until I get there."

"Ok." I heard sirens in the background, I just hope my baby ok.

"Code 1 locked down!"

"Walker what you mean lock down?"

"Two mean robbed the gas station only one person is injured."

"I gotta go, Toni's in there."

"Mrs.Jackson it's not safe."

"Fuck safe, my son is on the phone with me scared to death because Toni didn't come out yet and you gone try to tell me to stay?" I grabbed my keys going out anyway, I sped over there seeing Toni's car still parked. Ambulances and polices were parked all over. I got out my car proceeding to go to the car.

"Ma'am you can't go in"

"My child is in that car, move the hell out my way." I pushed the policeman back going to where Taiden was at, I opened the door and he hopped out holding on to me. We turned around seeing the paramedics bring someone out.

"Oh my god, Toni!" I damn near knocked over everyone in my way, just to get to her.

"What happened." A woman approached me.

"Are You Janet?"

"Yes."

"I was told to give this to you." She handed me Toni's wedding ring.

"She told me that if this is the end she'd hope that she made you proud."

"She made me the happiest."

"Janet What— Toni." Traci immediately teared up.

"Traci take him please."

"Mommy!" He cried all the way, I could still hear him as Traci put him in her car.

"Ma'am you're going with?"

"Yea." I held Toni's hand getting in with them.

"Toni listen this isn't the end, you have so much to live for. Please fight, fight for your life baby. For me, for Taiden, for you. Fight Toni, you have to, I can't lose you not now not ever. Could someone tell me what happened."

"She risked her life to save a little girl." I smiled, but on the inside I was dying with her.

"She's in shock."

"Ma'am move to the side please." I moved over while they tried to revive her.

"Clear."

"Charge."

"Clear." They started CPR before juicing her up again

"Charge."

"Clear."

"We got her." I held her hand up to mouth and kissed it

"That's it Toni, keep fighting."  We got to the hospital and they rushed her in.

"Ma'am we're gonna need you to stay out here."

"Ok."  I tried my hardest not to cry, Toni wouldn't want me to.

"Janet are you ok?" Aaliyah came in and I immediately hugged her.

"I- I don't know what I would do if I lost her A."

"I know J. How sit happen?"

"She got shot saving a little girl's life."

"That's Toni for you."

"It is and I love her for it all."

"She loves you too, that's for sure."

"I know." I sat there staring at her wedding ring.

"I never thought I would've been one to marry ya know. I was use to being chased, having people do what I say. All that changed, just by her. She changed me, made me see the best things in life. Then bringing our son, Taiden into this world for me. I just- I want her to be ok ya know, I want her to be the Toni she was before all this. I don't wanna lose nothing of her, I don't wanna lose her. Without her I fear as if I might lose my damn mind, I won't make it with her. She's become my life, I refuse to lose her. I'd give my own life just for hers. I love her Aaliyah, for the first time in my life I've loved because of her. I learn to laugh and enjoy every moment of my life even the bad days, all because of her. My wife is in there fighting for damn life because some idiots just didn't have the common sense they were born with. I swear on it all if Toni dies they die too."  I wiped the tears from my eyes, realizing I had so much I have yet to tell her. I owed all of my success to her, with her ideas and motivation I wouldn't be where I am now. She was my reason behind everything positive thing I did. She's my All.

"Janet now you don't mean that."

"I do Aaliyah. If I have to lose the most important thing other then my son because ignorance. They losing their life, best believe it."

"Ms. Jackson, the surgery went well but here's the thing."

"What is it."

"Well being that she was shot close to her temple she could sustain brain damage. But Mrs. Braxton is a fighter, so I believe she'll be perfectly fine. You can go in."

"Thank you."

"Look go ahead I'll stop by the school and tell them you're on emergency leave."

"Thank you."

"No problem." She left and I went in, I pulled up a chair and sat beside her. I held her hand just looking at her, I couldn't fight back the tears any longer.

"Baby I love you, I'm not saying it just because I'm saying because I'm realizing the truth behind those three words. I'm realizing that it's an emotion that is unexplainable but its presence is known. You just don't realize how much I need you, how much I love you. Toni I'd honestly die without you, I just can't face life alone. You complete me, you complete my entire life. I know you wouldn't want me to cry, but it's a must right now. Watching you slip away stabbed me right in the heart, your more than my wife Toni you're my best friend, my biggest motivation. If I never feel you in my arms again, just know I'll never breath again. I need you, Taiden needs you, Traci needs you, we all need you Toni. I'm damn near begging you, you said you'll never leave me Toni, please fight for me." I was bawling like a baby. I held her hand and cried on her shoulder.

"This just can't be the end..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.4K 1.5K 43
"Extra Credit" sequel
41.3K 1.7K 78
Sequel of "Her Secret"
31.5K 1.8K 23
"𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫, 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫?" short story
13.6K 275 14
[sequel to Hidden Love <3] *smut warning*