Hidden

By AlphaWolf1107

What if Sabre was different? What if he had the ability to protect his friends? What if only Lucas knew? When... More

Revealed
A True Nightmare
A Friend! And an Enemy...?
Secrets.
Arrival.
Arrived.
Awake
Act 1: COMPLETE!!
Taken. (Act 2: START!!)
Trapped
Test
More?
Final Test
Something has Changed
Return
AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!
You stare into the Void...
And the Void Stares Back...
Can it be done?
The End.

Sleep...

1.5K 48 22
By AlphaWolf1107

(Lucas P.O.V:) (remember what I said? How this would only happen if something happened to Sabre? Well, hint hint wink wink for this chapter my friends.)

I wake up and look at my clock. It's only 12 am! Why in the heckles am I awake right now? I didn't have a nightmare, so why? I get the weird feeling I need to check on Sabre, ASP. My instincts were almost always right, so I decide to check on him. I get up and go to his room, and open the door a crack. I open it up a bit wider, and I see something that sends me into panic mode. Nightmare Steve was standing over Sabre, with one hand on his forehead. I go in, letting the door slam, and charge at Nightmare Steve. He looks up, and disappears. I nearly got whiplash as I looked about the room, trying to see if he had just moved, and when I was sure he wasn't there anymore, I go to Sabre. He looks like he is having a nightmare, his skin is pale, and his forehead is beaded with sweat. He twitches in his sleep, and suddenly his arms fly up, and he whimpers. Then I realize. This isn't a Nightmare. No, it was much worse. Sabre was having a Panic Attack in his sleep. He hadn't had one of these since we were kids, but I knew exactly what to do. He was probably in the middle of a Night Terror too, when the Attack started. Out of pure instinct, and having done this many times before, I pin down his arms so he didn't hurt himself. I look around the room for something to restrain him with, and then I remember the rope we had both agreed to put in the room just in case this happened again. I let go of him for a moment, then go to his bedside dresser, and open the bottom drawer. I take out the silk rope, and tie it around him, pinning his arms to his sides. I pull the blanket that he had thrown off of himself back over him, and go to get a wet cloth for his face. Once I get that, I go back, grabbing a chair for me on the way. Once I am in his room again, I put the cloth over his forehead, and sit down in the chair.
.
.
.
This was going to be a long night.

(Author's Note: I have no clue how to write panic attacks. I apologize if I got anything wrong, it's just what seemed the best for this scene. Also, @SecretWarrior280 your prayers have been answered my friend. Thank you for the support! I hope all of you enjoyed, I might write another chapter, who knows. Not Me! Bai for now, My Little Pups!)

Word Count: 412

If you want to submit some art, it will be featured in the next, or even this chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 4.2K 90
Sabre is being chased by Illusion Steve. His friends are under his control again or captured. He has no hope left. No way to win. Sabre has to think...
823 24 11
Book 1 of The Horror Saga. Lucas returns to the Steve Saga server, but things have changed. The Rainbow Town has expanded, both in size and populati...
6.6K 188 16
Sabre glanced at an erstwhile Steve floating in the midair, with Rainbow Steve right beside him. 'I've never thought we could see each other again...
7K 171 10
What will happen when Rainbow Steve begins learning more about his past? ~ BOOK 1 OF THE REUNION SERIES ~ Rainbow Steve's satisfied with his life. H...