What I See In You (BWWM)

By AyitiCheri_26

Desiree is a nice sweet person. She faces challenges with dealing with family problems but manages to not let... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
Characters
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
Coming soon
Out now!!!!

23

5.5K 251 292
By AyitiCheri_26

Next day at lunch

"You missed the math quiz yesterday by the way." Iyan said.

"Shit." I mumbled under my breath.

"It was short anyways." She drank her milk.

"Is everything okay Des, you've been quiet today." Crystal said.

"She's obviously recovering from being sick." Diamond said.

"How you feeling today?" Crystal asked.

"I'm feeling like I should've stayed another day at home." I said.

"Yesterday was weird." Iyan said.

"What was weird about it?" I asked.

"Well when we got here we saw Darius standing near your locker alone. It seemed like he was waiting for someone." Iyan said.

I looked down at my food.

"He was probably just waiting for a friend and happened to stand near your locker." Diamond said.

"Or he was waiting for Des." Crystal said.

"He would've texted me." I said.

"You guys text each other?" Diamond said.

"Well yeah we exchanged numbers back when I tutored him." I said. Diamond didn't say anything. She just continued eating her sandwich.

"He asked me if you were around and I said no." Iyan said.

"Why was he asking for you?" Crystal asked me.

"He probably needed help with English." I shrugged.

"Are you guys friends or something?" Iyan asked.

"It's mutual. Can we change the topic please?" I said.

"Fine."

"There's a rumour going around that someone in this school is pregnant." Iyan said. Great the conversation couldn't of gotten any worse.

"One of the teachers?" Diamond said.

"Nope a student." Iyan said.

"I'm not surprised, our school is filled with hoes." Diamond said.

"Who is it exactly?" Crystal asked.

"Not sure, but I'm guessing it's Riley."

"She did pick up a few pounds." Diamond mumbled.

"And she's known for sleeping with almost all the guys." Crystal said.

The more they talked the more I found myself wanting to get up and leave. I didn't want to blurt out who it was so it was best for me to leave.

"I need to use the restroom." I said as I grabbed my things.

"Want us to come?" Crystal asked. I shook my head and left the cafeteria.

I'll explain everything later but now I just needed to clear my mind.

I went into the restroom to washed off. I used the toilet then washed my hands.

The door swung opened and it revealed Gina and her friend. When she saw me she smirked and went to the sink next to me.

"That party was so lit." She said to her friend.

"I know, we should do those more often." Her friend said. By the sound of that I'm guessing she threw it.

"But where did you disappear to?"

"Well Darius showed up and he wanted to talk." Gina said.

"Talk or talk?" Her friend laughed.

"What do you think?" Gina said as she smirked at me.

I quickly washed my hands trying to get the soap off.

"Can't you believe he said he always wanted to be in a room alone with me." Gina said.

"I could always tell he was interested in you."

"Yeah, he also said he wasted his time being with Rachel and couldn't wait to tell everyone we're together."

"So did you two?" Her friend said.

"It was quick but yeah." They both giggled. I quickly left feeling dumb that I didn't leave sooner.

I knew she was just saying that to get a reaction out of me, true or not though I didn't care.

I stopped my tracks when I saw him standing infront of me. I knew I'd have to face running into him so why was I afraid.

"Hey." He said as he slipped his hands into his pocket. He wasn't wearing his signature studs so it made him look different, but he was still fine.

"Can we talk?" He said.

"Sure." I said. We walked down the hall near an exit door.

He turned around to face me.

"Sorry about the other night, I was just got carried away." He said as he scratched his back of his neck.

"It's fine, I should also apologize for running off." I said with a small laugh. He chuckled.

"I just couldn't help myself." He said.

"I understand."

"You just looked so beautiful." He said in a also whisper. I looked at him surprised since it was said unexpectedly.

I swallowed my spit and my heart began beating fast. Did Darius just call me beautiful? Why am I not jumping in his arms and sucking his perfect face yet?

"I.." I said as he walked even closer to me.

My back was against the wall and we were now close in space. I looked up in his eyes as he did the same with mine.

At that point I wanted to grab the back of his neck and push his face against mine. My arms and legs went numb and my breathing was heavier.

Why does he keep doing this to me?

It was clear that we both had some type of feelings for each other, otherwise he wouldn't of been hovering over me while I let him.

"The bell is gonna ring soon." I whispered.

"I won't leave until I do it."

"Do what?"

"This." Out of now where he gently grabbed my face and roughly smashed his lips against mines.

My eyes went wide uncertain of what to do. I was taken back, I didn't think he'd actually kiss me. After 3 seconds I slowly kissed back.

His hands snakes around my waist and pulled my body against his. This wasn't my first kiss so I was familiar with the concept of kissing.

Our long kiss turned into a make out. I had to step on my tippy toes to reached his lips. Darius lips were soft and plump. His lips tasted like mint and strawberry, he was probably prepared.

At first I was surprised he'd kiss me here at school where anyone would see, but I was now focused on how juicy his lips were. It was everything I quite expected.

We were making out for what seemed like forever. Here and there he would grip my hips making me smile.

We pulled away to catch our breathes. That was when the bell rang. The first thing I did was touch my swollen lips. I had to admit, Darius was a good kisser. All I wanted to do now was skip class and make out with him some more.

"Wow." I said. He smiled and licked his lips.

"We should um, get to class." I said as I walked away from him a bit.

"Sure." He said.

"Well I'll see you." I said nervously. I was about to walk off until he grabbed my hands and pulled me to his chest.

"We have to finish what we started." He said against my ear.

"I'll text you." I smiled then got loose from his grip then walked off with the biggest smile on my face.

Did that just happen?

...

After school Iyan, Crystal, Diamond and I decided to go to WaffleWorld. It was a waffle restaurant near the mall that just opened.

We sat in a booth and looked through our menu.

"These looked so delicious." Iyan said then licked her lips.

"I know, they have waffle sandwiches, waffle toasted, even waffle cereal." Crystal said.

"I just can't wait to taste the waffles." Diamond said excited.

"Count me in on that." I said.

The waiter came in to take our orders. We all went for the waffle sandwiches and waffle ice cream. The waiter then said he'll be back shortly.

"Oh look who just walked in." Diamond said. We all looked towards the door and I rolled my eyes. The coach walked in with a random girl.

"Oh nice, he has a sugar baby." Iyan said. Crystal laughed.

"It could be his daughter." Diamond said.

"Daughter as his sugar baby? They must be from Alabama." Iyan said.

"I thought you found him cute Iyan." Crystal said.

"I did before I knew who he was." She said.

"Who is he?" Diamond said.

Iyan was about to answer her but she looked at me then stopped herself.

"He's Trent's brother." I said. Crystal and Diamond gasp.

"No way."

"What?!"

They both said.

"Wait, do you still talk to him?" Crystal asked.

"Nope, I found out he was in a relationship so I cut it off." I said.

"Oh damn. How did you find out?" Diamond asked.

"That's something I prefer not to reveal." Iyan said.

The waiter came with our food.

"It's smells so good." Crystal said.

"Thanks." Diamond smiled at the waiter. He smiled back then left.

"He's old enough to be your father." Iyan said in disgust as she ate.

"Who said I was interested in him?" Diamond laughed. Iyan rolled her eyes.

"This is good." I said. They all agree.

"I never tasted waffle this good in my life." Iyan said.

"So Des." Crystal said. I looked over at her.

"Yes."

"So I was in Spanish class and I was doing my usual work, then my Spanish partner tells me something unexpected." She said.

"Okay."

"About you." She smirked. I frowned.

"What did she say about me?" I asked confused.

"Well she said she was walking down the hall and was about to walk out but she saw you and Darius alone, mouth to mouth." She said.

Iyan and Diamond gasp. I stopped chewing and looked around awkwardly.

"Mouth to mouth?" Iyan repeated.

"Yup. Care to share Des?" Crystal said excitingly.

"Wait.. Who, what, when, where, why?!" Iyan exclaim.

"I.. We.." I said.

"I thought you said you guys were mutual." Iyan said in a mockery way.

"We are." I said.

"Mutual people don't kiss." Crystal said.

"You were probably planning to keep this away from us." Iyan rolled her eyes.

"Aw you two like each other, I saw this coming." Crystal smiled and hugged me from across the table.

"How did this kiss happen?" Iyan asked.

"I'm not exactly sure, it just did." I shrugged and licked my spoon.

"Kisses don't just happen, tell us the storyline." Iyan said.

"If you guys don't mind I'm trying to eat here." Diamond said.

"Diamond are you not listening, Des and Darius kissed-"

"I'm aware of that Crystal." She rolled her eyes.

"Well we're happy for you Des, unlike someone." Iyan glared at Diamond.

"Tell us how it came about." Crystal said. I noticed Diamond rolled her eyes then went on her phone.

"Well I lied about going for a walk during the party." I said.

"You went to his car and y'all fu-"

"No!" I said to Iyan.

"Oh. Carry on."

"I went to his house-"

"Even better." She gasp.

"Well we watched a movie. During the movie he decided to pull his stupid prank on me which left me terrified. I told him I was leaving for that and he didn't want me to go. Long story short he was about to kiss me until I ran off. Today he wanted to talk and you know the rest." I said.

Iyan and Crystal just looked at me opened mouth.

"Damn girl." Iyan smirked.

"I'm confused though." I said.

"Ugh, what is there to be confused about?" Crystal said. Diamond stood up making us all look up at her.

"I forgot I had a lot of homework, I gotta go." She said.

"How are we gonna get home?" Crystal said.

"I'll ask my brother." Iyan said while rolling her eyes. Diamond grabbed her stuff then left.

"I ain't even gonna mention it." Iyan said as she ate.

"Maybe we should just ask her." Crystal said.

"Ask her what?" Iyan asked.

"If she likes Darius." She said.

"Isn't it a little obvious." I said.

"I know but I wanna hear it from her. I like someone which is dating someone else but I don't get cranky whenever people mention her." Crystal said. We both look at her.

"Who is it this time?" Iyan said.

"No one important, but next time we'll just ask her." She said.

"No, you will." Iyan said.

"And Des."

I began thinking about if Diamond did have serious feelings for Darius. She would always talk about how he's hot and popular but she did that with almost every hot guy.

It seems like she has a real crush though. I didn't take it seriously before but now I'm pretty sure she really likes him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 228 23
"𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦, 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨... ...𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧...
15.8K 1K 62
Same love, different story.
333K 11K 87
BWWM** Seventeen year old aaliyah brown has the hands of an angel and has been gifted with a god given talent for bringing anything to life on a blan...
581 2 12
Dreams a party animal to say the least, a wild card, someone that's always down for whatever whenever. But she's also the queen of getting her get ba...