Impulse

De sexystylinson28

written by ss98 Edward and harry styles are twin brothers with sinister intent and too dark eyes . Louis ha... Mai multe

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twnety- one
Chapter Twenty- Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty- Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty- Six
Chapter Twenty- Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty- One
chapter Thirty- Two
Chapter Thirty- Three
Untitled Part 34
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty- Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty- Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One

Chapter Six

2.1K 56 9
De sexystylinson28

"I told you he'd come back." Harry speaks from the other cell to where he's been moved soLouis can have this conversation.

Louis clears his throat. "Shut up." 

*NARRATOR'S POV* 

A frightening laughter erupts in the room. Like poison on the innocence of a child, it seeps intoLouis' bones and turns them cold. He could close his eyes and place himself in the cemetery ofmurderers' graves, where blood lust was rife and every one of them was insane.

 "What a beauty you are, petal." Harry extends his arm out between the firm steel bars. He licks hislips. "Come here and let me share in the taste of that." 

Louis frowns in apparent disgust but learns how to disguise it a little better. "Not everyone wants totouched all the time, Harry.

"Harry doesn't retract his hand, as the offer still stands, but his coy little smirk develops intosomething more vulgar and lascivious. "You're different." 

Edward taps his fingernails, bitten halfway down to the stub until his flesh was pink, and exhalesslowly. "I see beyond that, petal. You're scaring yourself under a bluff."

 Louis' nose scrunches up at the ambiguous statement. Bluff? "Your poetry is beautiful."

 "So I've been told." Edward trails off and steps deeper into his cell, disappearing behind the curtainof black shadows. "So I've been told, petal."

 "Wait." Louis stops either twin from walking away from this conversation before it's done. 

"If you have nothing of meaning to tell us, petal-" Harry laces his fingers together through the cell'sbars."-I suggest you get your beauty sleep before two o'clock." Edward's criminally sinister smirkdeepened the dips on his cheeks. 

It was adorable on toddlers and it was creepy on fully grown twin brothers who had a lotmore than simply a few skeletons to hide in their closets.Louis decides to grovel at any information he can get concerning their plans for him later. If he can'thide from it, he can prepare for it.

 "What's happening at two o'clock?" He crosses his short but not useless arms over his tummy,feeling the bruises from earlier press against his arms painfully. 

 "Wouldn't you like to know." Harry rolls his eyes and steps back, closer to the locked compartmentdoor that keeps him contained in a small solitary unit.

 "I would." Louis insists stupidly. 

"Bill!"After Harry's shout across the hallway for the attention of one of the guards stationed in thereasonably sized booth that contained all the controls for these cells, there's an electric buzz andloud click.

 Harry's cell door slides open, drawing back on its hinges and easily gliding over a metalrailing.Harry steps out and takes a moment to crack the knuckles in his neck, not even looking over hisshoulder at where Louis was frozen. He ignored his brother's disapproving grunt, before Edwardwithdrew to the black shadow curtain and he took the opportunity to round the corner. 

"Your preview from earlier wasn't enough?" Harry's suggestive eyebrow curve and the tilt of hishead like a curious puppy, all chip away at Louis' mental capacity.He decides to stick with his original plan, or else suffer the consequences of cowardice. 

"It washardly a preview, more like a short film."Harry is impressed by Louis' responses and his ability to keep up without fear, after so manyencounters where the boy simply surrendered to his fright. He smirks, an evil curl of his lips, and heleans a little forward to be close to this phenomenon.An arm extends across his path, disarming that plan and cutting him off midway. 

"What?" Harry's annoyance skyrockets as he growls at his brother.Louis' eyes dart from Harry to Edward once, the blue gateways widening to saucers of an odd girth.Edward kept his arm there, his back to Louis and body curved against the boy's side. 

"Enough for today." Edward spares Louis a glance. "You'll see him again later. There's no need toterrify him."Harry's face gets closer to Louis' but it stops at Edward's ear this time. Deep pits of ugly moss greenremain glued to Louis' every facial twitch while he whispers something to his elder brother. 

Thehand Edward had on the wall shifts to Harry's chest, fisting the shirt he wore to hold him back.Louis was astonished. He does not regret all the caffeine and glucose he consumed because itgot him this. 

"You sure are a greedy bastard, Edward." Harry pushes himself back with a stealthy press of hispalm against the wall.He examines Louis' very intrigued personality glimpse and his brother's seemingly protective stanceall in one glimpse.

 Louis doesn't understand what is happening, and why it's happening to him atthis moment. Edward may be more passive about his aggression towards wanting to claimsomething, but he's still Harry's brother.

 Being Harry's brother meant he had traits that his brother had, and judging by their older behaviourEdward had more of a manipulative way of getting what he wanted. Harry was brute strength and arrogance. 

Edward's power lay in his words and possessive gestures."Maybe I am." Edward removed the arm he had barricading Louis' body and crossed it over hischest with the other. "We have less than an hour left in this place, let's not make it worse forourselves." 

That got Harry to back down significantly. He nodded in a stiff, curt way and dared to push hisbrother aside by a millimetre to press a cold kiss on Louis' cheek. His lips touched the artfulcheekbone of the boy and they curved just slightly in a twitch of a smile, before retracting. Louisremained nailed to the wall and sucked in a sharp breath that stung his pharynx as he inhaled it. Hisskin crawled with contact from Edward or Harry, and now was no exception. 

"Goodbye, petal."The lights blacked out completely for just ten seconds, and when the light filtered back before Louiscould conjure up a scream, both brothers are gone. Edward is in his cell, watching something crawlup the far wall and Harry is nowhere to be seen. 

He forces himself to speak. "B-Bye."

* * * * *

Louis is a little tipped over on the skittish scale for the rest of the day. He jumps whenever someonetouches him, either in passing or to converse with the like of him. 

He does count his most recentinteraction with the twins as more of a success than any other meeting, which seems to be the onlyvictory of today.He phones his mother to promise that he'll see her at two for their lunch date.She's not happy aboutthe postponement but she also gets very little say in anything anymore. 

Louis apologises and hangsup."Is your filing done on the twins yet?" Dr. Murs walks past his desk, throwing the reminder outthere without a glimpse in Louis' direction. 

"Almost!" The boy calls back. He's well aware how good the insulation of sound is in this office. 

Niall calls him every thirty minutes to make sure he's still breathing, which Louis appreciates."You know damn well how you working there makes me feel, Lou." Niall whines on the other end."I worry about you." 

"I'm fine, you know that." Louis sat curled up in his office chair, another large hoodie bloating hiscurves.

 "No, I don't." Niall points out cheekily. "I'm working tonight and I'll only be back at six tomorrow."Niall's job at the local uptown pub with fancy lights, expensive drinks and snotty people has grantedthem a good enough amount of funds to not complain about it.

 "Fine." Louis bids him goodbye and good luck before hanging up the call.He starts preparing the files that are necessary to be signed by every official who has worked withthe Styles. 

His fingers hurt after typing so much, correcting erratum and dialling numbers to thepolice precinct for information. For a break, he takes a walk to the psychiatric ward where the sisterin charge of rehab gives him Harry and Edward's full medical report.

 "How's your neck, son?" She asks from behind her desk just before he touches the brass doorhandle.Louis tenses and peeks over his shoulder at her concerned motherly expression.

 "Healing, Sister."He's as sure as a box of dead kittens that he's not just referring to his neck when he said that.The paperwork is done by twelve minutes past two. It takes up two thirds of his desk and stands astall as a small photocopying machine. It's done, however, and he's never felt so relieved.

 "Come with me." Dr. Murs grabs one pile and motions for Louis to follow him with the other. "Thereporters are here."

 "What reporters?" Louis shouldn't be asking this. The discharge and release of both Styles twinsinto a town that both hates and fears them more than legend or myth, is said to be the mostpublicised occasion in all of Middleston's history. 

Dr. Murs laughs and makes his way out of the locked office, guiding Louis and his stack of files tothe reception. Louis gasps both in thrill and irritation at the sight of so many reporters standingoutside at the base of the entrance staircase with cameras and vans. 

"Will they stay for everything?" Eleanor asks while she sets and sorts the files given to her on thesurface of her lobby desk. 

"Yes." Louis sighs and unhooks the blinds shielding the doors. Flashes pick up immediately. 

"Damnreporters."Dr. Murs phones the disloyal bunch of idiotic police officers down in the solitary unit to alert themof the fact that everyone would like to get this day done as fast as possible. 

After the Sheriff arrives,they need only wait twenty short minutes before both inmates are brought up and the doors flyopen.Officers - of actual responsibility - keep anyone from ascending the staircase. Louis ignores bothbrothers as best as he can whilst stepping out after Dr. Murs. He's horrified to hear most questionsbeing posed to him, then him and the twins once they appear. \

"Louis!" One of the female reporters with bright red lips calls him. "Louis, which brother gave youthe mark on your neck?!"He gasps silently at the question, and in his attempt to turn away from them ends up looking at allthe others prying for his personal information. 

Harry stood closest to him, with Edward on the otherside. Both had endless smirks, ready to be shown on tomorrow's cover pages. 

"Why, petal...-" Harry leans to his side, eyes becoming averted to Louis. "They're not as bright asthey seem, are they?"

Louis, under other circumstances, would have giggled from the apparent amusement of the remark.Now, his stature is stoic and a little uneasy, however this time it's not because of either twin. 

All hegives Harry in response is a quick look and roll of his eye."Ignoring me now?" Harry doesn't seem interested in the dozens of eyes watching him. "Petal."Louis glares at him. Harry chuckles and opts to advance in the boy's direction. Nothing violent isintended for after his handcuffs are removed he simply pulls Louis towards him."I hate being ignored, petal."

 He doesn't allow Louis to complain about the way he's pressed againstHarry's side, with a firm arm circling his waist and arching his back.More shouts and calls from both reporters and known associates alike are asking for them. 

Dr. Mursis shocked into disbelief and the Sheriff wishes he could do more than clench his fists. Nobody'sallowed to antagonise the twins or offend them, both from moral fear of having someone they lovedhurt with no evidence to get revenge, or being charged themselves under the umbrella of hatecrimes. 

"What are you doing?" Louis hisses, trying to pull away without ending up with a sore backfrom all the twisting. 

"Be still, petal." Came Edward's voice from Harry's other shoulder. "We won't harm you here."Louis stops his resisting but still removes Harry's hand when it hovers too close to his behind. 

"You'll harm me somewhere else?" 

"Not in the way you seem to think we will." Harry whispers in his ear, eyes on everyone else toriddle their minds with jealousy and hatred. "Settle down, petal. Our fun's about to begin."

* * * * *

"What took you so long, Louis?" His mother was waiting at Mikky D's grill for the past half hour.She looks angry at having to wait so long without company, but makes no other noise of annoyance.

 Louis sits in the hard plastic chair, more than a little squirmy by the burn in his thighs and sorenessof his bum.

 "You're the only person in this town who doesn't know that answer." He sasses unintentionally.

 A quizzical look takes over her features, but she questions him no more. Louis is grateful as hehides behind his menu that didn't hold enough options to be appetising. His mind wandered back tothe scene outside the Madhouse.He now had a new date to look forward to, late in the afternoon at seven when the twins showed upat his door.

 After they'd released him and people were done regarding him like an alien, this he hadbeen promised. Louis chewed his lip and had to agree, because Edward had bent down and feignedgiving him a kiss while he whispered threatening words in his reddened ear. 

"Let's eat." He shoves all that aside to summon a waitress. She takes her time walking over to their table, and for the first time Louis' mother knows it isn't herfault someone is disgusted by their appearance. Louis notes how the waitress by the name of Annenever looks him in the eye, but carelessly stares at the white gauze around his neck. 

"Do you mind?" He finally becomes annoyed enough with her ill manners to point it out. "I'm not awalking freak show and I pay your salary. It would not kill you to show some courtesy." 

Louis' mother is impressed but she let's him fight this battle, as she's always done to the degree ofneglect. Louis hands Anne their menus and doesn't look at her again. The most surprising thing iswhen he gets up and walks out. 

"Why'd you leave?" She asks when she catches him outside, standing with his hands in his pockets. 

"Never offend the person handling your food, mother." He brushes his fringe out of his eyes. 

"I gaveher a piece of my mind and have no intention of staying here to hear hers."

 "Where do we go then?"Louis thinks about all the restaurants he's been to in Middleston. The tiny diners, local greasy pubsand other wonderful establishments. Niall will still be on duty at his job so he decides on that. 

They drive the two minutes of distance it takes to get there, and Louis jumps down from his toohigh vehicle and waits for his mother on the sidewalk, giving her a small but forced smile beforegoing in. He holds the door open and purposely leads them to Niall's section.Their booth is perfectly ideal. It's tucked away in a big corner with the largest couch to sit on arounda table. Niall sees them come in, and leaves his conversation with a flirting investigator to happenby them. Not many customers are in at this very late lunch hour anyway. 

"Hey, you two." Niall intentionally smirks broadly at his best friend and his mother. "What can I getya?" 

"Burgers and your greasiest fries please." Louis says immediately, no menu needed."Ginger ale or real alcohol this time?"

 "Water." Louis takes Niall notepad for orders and writes it down himself, a tradition they'vedeveloped.Louis' mom orders what she wants and turns back to her son after Niall meanders towards thekitchen.

 "I know I should probably know this but....why do you keep going back?" 

"Back?" Louis raises an eyebrow. 

Then he figures it out. "Oh." 

"Yeah." She crosses her legs under the table. 

"So why?""Because I have no need to go anywhere else." He says simply.She doesn't need to know that if he doesn't go back, doesn't give in to every whim of the mostdespicable people in town, she'll have her body ripped apart. 

The image, the possibility, ofsuch a thing happening to anyone he knows is enough to make him sick. Their conversation surprisingly never runs dry. Louis doesn't see their shredded relationship beingrepaired by a simple lunch date of burgers and chicken fillets, but it's enough for now.

 After eatingLouis drives his mom to the hotel she's staying in."If you need me, call me." He tells her after she's gotten out. 

"I will." She smiles, the awkward tension lingering above their communication.

 Nobody knows of his plans for later - that's now two hours away - and he intends to keep it thatway. When he gets home, exhausted and hungry, he spends half of that time eating a big meal. Heknows not where the twins intend to take him, but he'd like to be prepared for anything. 

He showers for a very long amount of unknown time, scrubbing his body until it's pink from heatand sensitivity. He hates that he's already hairless, which now takes away another reason to occupyhimself. 

His outfit choice is nothing simple or intricate: black jeans, an unattractive but warm limegreen knit sweater and black shoes. His hair is made to be the ideal medium between untidy andstyled.His doorbell rings twenty minutes before seven and Louis frowns, not comprehending why they'dbe so early.

 "Coming!" He's shouting it out before he can stop himself and cringe.His sweaty palms are rubbed off on his pants. His mind is racing a million miles a second, withtwice as many thoughts. He begins to fear the first that could come to pass from tonight. 

How will itstart? Will it come to an end? How will that come to be?He walks to the door with his phone in his hand, slipping into his front pocket. The latch comesloose and Louis stills in surprise at the face behind the door.

 "Anthony?"The man he met the day before who had a bigger heart than anyone Louis' ever known, stands therewith a sheepish smile and single rose. Louis tries his best to not stare at it dumbly. 

"Hello to you too." Is his response. "You cannot tell me you've forgotten our date when you'realready dressed."Shit! 

"Anthony-" 

"I'm going to have to cut this short, petal." After moving aside at the intrusion of a third voice, bothAnthony and Louis get to see Edward leaning against the back wall with a dozen white roses.

 "Excuse me?" Anthony isn't local and he doesn't recognise the face of a psycho when he sees one. 

Louis' heart turns into an iron hot drum. If Edward knows what Harry promised, Anthony simplybeing here puts him in grave danger. He has to do something. Anthony seems to lose his well tannedcomplexion at the sight of Edward's teeth when the latter smirks. 

"Shall we go now, petal?" Edward steps forward, shouldering past Anthony and invading Louis'personal space. 

Louis has to make a decision that's going to end in either death or heartbreak. He's far moreprepared for the latter, and gives Anthony a terribly apologetic smile. He begs the man to notquestion this yet.

 "Come in for a second." Louis grabs Edward's forearm with a trembling hand and yanks himforward.The taller and broader individual gives way only when Louis tugs a second time. He slams the doorshut in Anthony's confused, torn face. 

"Petal, I'm disappointed." Edward sets the roses down and his eyes bore into Louis'.They stand so close together, their bodies a sliver's distance apart. Louis' unafraid in the mask ofworry. He studies Edward's unaffected composure, and how he doesn't do anything more than holdonto Louis' hips. It's an exceptionally tight grip that is bound to leave bruises. 

"Don't tell Harry." Louis tells him, watching ardently as his expression changes to one ofamusement. "Edward, please." 

"My brother frightens you." Edward steps around Louis and pries the small hands off his suit jacket."He'll be pleased to hear that." 

"Edward-" 

Edward turns around, his side against the kitchen counter and eyes darkening from the wheels ofinner evil. "You seem to have this backwards, petal. You have no control over what I do." 

"Please." Louis grovels, his desperation igniting the spark of his teary blue eyes. "You can't hurthim." 

"Can't help you, darlin'. Let's just hope you make my brother happy enough tonight to forget aboutit."

* * * * *

The music is an intoxicating agent all on its own. There's surely alcohol in Louis' veins but it's onminimal levels, although all rational thought has flown out the window. Letting go has never beenso easy.After all getting drinks under Harry's credit card, they'd found a corner to sit behind the flimsycurtain of booths. 

The strobe lights were scattered and colourful, adding to the beautiful atmosphereof a club with sophisticated people. The wooden dance floor was not hazardous and people dancedlike no one else was around. 

The air was thick. 

The mood was electric. The prices were too high and the shouting were allproducts of ecstasy.Louis' not sure exactly when he got around to dancing in the eye of the mosh pit of people. It wassomewhere between trying to escape the groping of his body and also trying not to escape because he had no idea where the door was. 

The former complaint had no improvement made unto it,considering there were hands on him now to keep him close.Edward was not fond of dancing on any level besides dignified dancing, this Louis had learnedupon drunkenly asking. Yeah, he vows to never consume alcohol ever again. 

Harry was not one for dignity when it came to his petal. He ensnared the boy's slim hips in the webof his arms and kept their bodies pressed together in sinful proximity. He dropped his lips to Louis'neck and tasted every scent, every detail he could.Neither of them knew the song that was playing, but Louis is fairly certain it's a remix.

 He had nochoice but to hold Harry's arm that stuck to his tummy, or risk falling forward. When his head felttoo heavy, he'd lean back against Harry and feel the heat of bare skin on him. 

"You're a true temptation when you move, petal." Harry's wet lips drag across the spot below Louis'ear, making him shiver and close his eyes.

 "Thanks." Louis smiled in his dreamy state, imagining Harry wasn't a threat to his sanity.Harry's hand slipped lower and finally under. Louis' nails dug deep into the man's skin when he felta bare hand, calloused and not gentle, slip under his sweater. 

The hand thumbed over the softness ofhis tummy, and the owner's mouth began a path down the side of his throat. Louis' neck had tostretch to the side, and instead of pain it made his chest burn with pleasure. Damn alcohol.

 "Move for me, petal." He whispered deeply, darkly and warmly like honey on Louis' skin.Louis tries his best and does. He huffs when it's near impossible to move when Harry's arms havehim caged. 

He tries adjusting the grip but it's futile for the man just tightens up and touches more ofLouis' bare skin under his top.With the space so dark, Louis hardly sees more than the glint of Harry's eyes when he turns hishead. Harry catches him looking and lowers his lips to Louis'.They don't touch, the mint of Harry's lips grazing the tangy flavour on Louis'. 

"Would you like alittle motivation?"As he asked, his hand was raised to curl around Louis' neck. His thumb rubbed over Louis' pulsepoint with a little more pressure than the rest of his hand. He won't admit that the squeezemade him a little hotter.

 Damn bloody alcohol.

 "Look at all these people watching you, petal." Harry uses his incredibly well managed grip onLouis to angle his vision.Louis hadn't noticed so many watching, staring. 

They look away when he finds them but they'vebeen spying for who knows how long. It makes him uncomfortable.

 "They're all watching you be a slutty little petal for me." Harry's poisoned words were no betterthan what Louis' saying to his bruised ego. "Let's not give them a show, darlin'. You're my petal,aren't you princess?" 

Louis' mind goes blissfully blank and oh God he hates himself so much. Without knowing how he got there, Louis finds his back being torn up by a cold alley brick wallwhile Harry fucked into him with animalistic thrusts. They were rough and harsh, slamming into hisspecial spot or sliding against it all with excellent precision. 

"Louder, petal." Harry's hand crept up the plane of Louis' neck and his fingers pulled on the boy'slips.He got past the barrier when Louis gasped from a particularly wild thrust and Harry's fingers foundthemselves blocking some of Louis' air intake.

 The latter choked at the salty taste of skin but keptthe tears stinging his eyes at bay.His body jerked and head weighed heavy. He held on tightly, hanging off the man's shoulders whilehis body was rocked mindlessly.His cries filled the dark alley, when Louis realised the safest place to be was in the arms of amonster. 

"Har- Harry!"Harry growled and Louis' head hit the wall. His hips slammed into Louis', between his quiveringthighs and hard bone on soft skin.

 "Careful now, my pet."Louis' whole body began to shake. He couldn't control the erotic twitches running mad throughouthis body, lacing his veins with something light and alluring.Bloody alcohol."Not my name." Harry had to take advantage of the fact that Louis was communicating during sex."You won't call me by my name."This astonished Louis. 

He had no idea what this new development would mean. He squirmed andbegan to feel the fire inside his libido make his body restless, like embers beneath his skin. 

"What-" Louis choked on his own intake of air. He arches his back to push off the wall but Harryapplies pressure to his abdomen and forces him back. "Ah!"Harry held Louis' jaw in a powerful grip. His eyes, void of compassion and onyx black with littlesparkle, dug deep to burrow a home for his demons in Louis' heart and soul. 

"Try again." Harry was made out to sound more lethal than he meant. When Louis didn't respondbecause of the undying, unrelenting pressure on his hidden sweet spot, Harry grinded harshly. "Tryagain."Louis sputters and fears that he's losing the thrum of reassuring alcohol in his veins. He would hateto see that go when that's all that's keeping him mobile. "Would you like a hint?" Harry was unfairly composed during this time, and he took the effort toclasp the side of Louis' face and press beneath his cheekbone. "Speak up, petal."Harry's harsh appeal tore through Louis' arousal like daggers. He snuck his hand between them andyanked, making Louis scream from a burst of pleasure and pain.

 "Yes!"

 "The magic word?"Louis stares directly into the fire that demons dance around in Harry's eyes.

 "Yes please."

Taking great pleasure in knowing and witnessing how absolutely wrecked his darlin' is, Harrystarted to thrust again. He held the wall on either side of Louis' head and made his thrusts as brutalas his intentions.Alleys have long since become hideouts for people who were in public and in too much need foranother body to lessen their lust with.

 As much as the possibility of others hearing and/or seeingthem was present, the uncaring persona existing in Harry together with Louis' muddled focus leftthem not too concerned.

 "It starts with a D." He trails his finger down Louis' clavicle. "Then an A and another D....-"Slipping underneath the layer of clothing, Harry tweaks one of Louis' sensitive nipples. "Take aguess, darlin'." 

Louis gets it. "Daddy."

 "Louder." 

"Da-Daddy!" He shouts it from the top of his lungs, unable to hone in his voice and speaksoftly.Harry tangles his fingers in Louis' hair and tugs. 

"Good boy. You're going to be good for me." Harrylowered his mouth to the lobe of Louis' ear, closing in on the boy to hide him and keep himprisoner. 

"Aren't you, darlin'?Louis screams and scratches, his lip and skin being bitten where the white bandage didn't cover. Hemade very loud, very high-pitched 'uh' sounds. He's not sure why he's not resisting all this, but hepushes that away too because the pounding he's getting is pretty damn amazing. 

He blames the alcohol for shutting everything out and shedding a warm light on Harry. His handshold onto the man on their own accord and his thighs jerk from the fluidity of Harry's thrusts. Theman's large hands grip the flesh of his thighs, exposing more of him in the darkness of a dingyalleyway.

 Louis' eyes shut forever and his mouth becomes agape. Harry cares not about kissing him, and hiships begin to pivot in a mad attempt at being sheathed in the warmth and sweetness that was hispetal. He was close to his climax when he slid in once and stayed there, nailing Louis' body to hisand rounding his hips. 

Cut off breathless noises came from Louis, his abused prostrate protestingbut craving the burn of Harry milking it for pleasure.Spasming from white pleasure, Louis comes all over his bare front and clenches down so hard onHarry that he groans when the man moves just slightly. He curses under his breath and feels warmthseep into his body, into his most private area when Harry orgasms over his bare thighs. 

"Mm, petal." Harry drops Louis' legs so he's standing on his own two feet. "I bet your voice is raw."Louis wants to bring up the fact that it's not just his voice that's raw.

He sags against the wallafter putting a stray tissue to use instead after pulling his jeans back up, buttoning just one metal tabinstead of all. He's too exhausted with the energy reserves he had pre-alcohol consumption thannow. Definitely.

 "We're going back inside." Harry tells him, sweet as custard and cold as ice. He closes in on Louis'space when the back exit opens for a few workers to get off their shift, either shielding or merelyselfishly hiding Louis from them. 

"But first.....-"Harry stood a few inches taller than Louis and he had to lean at an angle to be close enough. Louispeered right back up at him, eyes wide and wet. He chose not to say anything, even when Harrytraced his lips with a rough fingertip and parted his lips on purpose.

Louis' eyes fluttered and closed, shutting the cold air out before they flew open again at the feel of atongue sliding against his own and lips sealing over his mouth. He made a very disgruntled soundand was shoved back into the wall for it.

 Harry kept his hips pinned to the wall, his fingernails raking up the boy's thigh and his waist toleave scratches behind. He groaned into Louis' mouth at the taste of sweet alcohol. His armwrapped around Louis' neck and kept the boy on his toes, his own neck tilted forward.

 "You better get all your kissing done now, petal." He hardly drew back to speak against Louis' lips."My brother doesn't kiss anyone."Louis positively won't think to confess that Edward and he did in fact share in a kiss. It wasa risky one, he'll admit.It's almost like the boy doesn't even hear what Harry said. Louis doesn't know why he let's himselfbe treated this way, but maybe the alcohol will help him get some answers.

 "Why'd you pick me?"The soft voice of question rang in Harry's head as he released Louis and stepped back. 

"Don't askme that."Louis frowned, greatly confused.

 "Why not?"Harry let rip an inhuman sound that should be coming from a creature that's been cornered andthreatened. It scares Louis enough to have him back down and nearly trip on his venture towards thewall. Harry likes this response as it puts him back on top, and he takes a stride forward. 

"Don't ever ask me that." Harry's eyes could slice stone with how sharp they were. "In fact, don'task me anything if it doesn't have the word Daddy attached to it."To a psychologist, this should be a gold mine of information. 

There's so much to know, to learnabout the Styles twins when all they wanted was to hide and push everyone away. Louis had twomotives and he didn't know which one was more convincing.He could stick around for the livelihood of his friends and family, or do it just because they'vegotten him stuck in a mud pile of secrets.

 "Back inside, petal. Move." Harry grabs Louis' wrist and pulls him along the path back indoors.The rain has picked up once again and Louis narrowly avoids having the tail of his sweater soakedwhen Harry pulls him in, one fluid motion that could dislocate his wrist but ends up pressing theirchests together.

 Louis is caught off guard by this circumstance. The club lights and charged environment, peoplebumping into them and several bodies passing by them. The music is possibly twice as loud nowthat Louis' experienced a muted version from without. 

Harry frowns at Louis' shy stance, pressed up against him for no other reason than there's no spaceto move in here. Louis catches him staring and looks away, his skin turning neon blue andthin bottom lip disappearing as he sucked it between his teeth. 

"Go find Edward, petal." Harry instructs him with his gaze flickering from person to person with adevil's threat in his eye.As much as Louis dislikes being held by someone like Harry, he'd much rather not be thrust into acrowd of sweaty strangers with more vivid fantasies. 

"Go on." Harry pats Louis just above the swell of his bum. "No one's going to bother you when youbelong to us, darlin'."Louis' expression winds up with rolling eyes and his body pulling away from Harry's. 

He getssucked into the crowd that's separating their pairing from the bar counter where Edward was silentlykeeping to his thoughts. Everyone who breezed past glanced, which turned into staring, then openlygawked before gossiping to their friends about how 'The Edward Styles' was being all alone. 

Louis took a while after wading through a sea of bodies, to observe this. He felt pity well in his gutwhen groups of people would walk by like Edward - with his back turned of course - was a freakshow. He watches a trio of girls giggle in mocking as they pass by, before deciding it's enoughcruelty.He believes in rehab because that's his job, and in the midst of his fresh start Edward didn't deservethis. That, he figures, is his third motive. 

"They're looking at you." Louis tries not to limp over to the seat next to Edward, and rathergracefully waddles over.

 Edward straightens his back, squares his shoulders and gives Louis a once over. It's magical howthey manage to get their eyes to be so black, the greatest ever contrast to the paper whiteness oftheir skin. He hasn't had much to drink considering Louis last saw him with the glass of Bourbonbrimming, though now it's hardly skimming the rocks. He kept his lips sealed and expressionunreadable.He turned back around to watch the cabinet of alcoholic beverages, removing Louis' feeling ofdejection by speaking up. 

"There have been three bartenders behind this counter in the past thirtyminutes. One was more concerned about his expensive course textbooks to notice that his sixthcustomer gave him a tip big enough to cover those. The current female one is hornier than a cat inheat." Edward turns his attention back to Louis after that speech. "Do you really think I didn't noticethe herds of neanderthals watching me?"And well, Louis didn't mean to need to look at the ground to hide his smile. 

Damn alcohol, heswears it. 

"How much doesn't it bother you?" 

"Are you asking as my psychologist or as my petal?" Edward grabs Louis' arm to the sound of asudden squeak and hauls him onto his lap. The lift is higher off the ground for Louis but there's noway down unless he hops over Edward. 

 "Well-" Louis grips the glass counter top with moving objects beneath the heavy sheet. "-I'm nolonger on duty."He gulps when he feels a pair of lips on his shoulder, remembering Edward's words from earlier.

 He's sat on his lap when he wanted to be next to him. He can't squirm if he starts to slip, which heinevitably does. Edward takes it in his stride and wraps his arm around the boy's waist, drawing himback against him slowly. 

"Well, petal-" Edward drums his fingers in a one-two-three rhythm on the boy's waist. "-Idon't give a flying fuck."Louis giggles. He didn't mean to and when he checks himself, Edward's observing him like astrange artefact. Louis looks away first and Edward squeezes his hip.

 "I've decided something." Louis snaps back to look in Edward's direction. Green lights add ahaunting appeal to the sharpness of Edward's teeth, his eyes now officially as black as coal. 

"What?" Louis entertains his statement, stiff as a lamp post in the man's lap.Edward catches the eye of several people walking by, no longer bothering with being discreet asthey take turns whispering about the unfortunate boy in the town psychopath's lap. Louis doesn'tcare for them and the way they unnerve Edward doesn't show. 

"Remember when I told you so....confidently that you'd crave what I had to give some day?"Edward never acts mindlessly, and the half-moon shapes he's drawing on the counter top next tohand must have significance. 

Louis remembers that day as crystal clear as LED. He nods stiffly and bravely looks up intoEdward's eyes. "Y-Yes."

 "No need to be frightened, petal." Edward's face is suddenly buried in Louis' neck away from thedamaged tissue area. "Don't you have faith in your mentor's rehabilitation techniques?"Louis runs his hand through Edward's hair and he gets enough scowls, glares and wide eyes fromthe general public for it. He pulls Edward out of his neck-shoulder junction. He plays the game ontheir court by resting his forehead with a painful thump against Edward's.

 "After taking all our encounters into consideration, you'll have to forgive me for doubting them."He wished that whispering so lowly wasn't sufficient for Edward to hear him. 

Edward's dimples resurface after their aestivation period. He beams and it's a God awfully terrifyingsight, with deadly sharp teeth behind perfectly plump lips.

 The gum at the apex of Edward's teethwere redder than the rest, and made to look black along with his eyes and lips in the club tonight.His pearly white teeth flashed green, blue then red.Louis' slightly drunken mind takes him back to his teenage years when he watched Sinbadwith Niall and the cartoon sirens had exactly the same dental structure.

 "As I was saying-" Edward has to keep a leg propped up on the bar stool's thin steel bar so Louisdoesn't slip off him. "-what I promised then I will be upholding now."Louis shifts his eyes back to Edward from where a brunette and her red-haired friend were watchingthem with open expression of irritation. Is this a regular thing for the brothers?

"Meaning?" He asks.

 "I won't be touching you until you beg me to."Louis blinks at him like he's not real, then raises his eyebrow at the contact they have now."Without clothing, petal." He elaborates, drowning the last of his beverage.

 "Why?" Louis is plenty grateful for this understanding but there's also the nag of an averageperson in his conscience wondering why.Edward chuckles, revealing a peek of a canine as he summons the horny bartender and whispers'Watch this' in Louis' ear. 

The boy has a hard time obeying but he pretend to be highly occupied bywhat he has deduced to be fish beneath the counter swimming in illuminated water. 

"Hello, love." Edward's accent thickens as he addresses the bartender with three popped buttons onher blouse and cleavage that's spilling out into the cup she's holding. "Can you fill this up for me?"Louis is strictly not biting his lip to keep his giggle contained because that's rude.

 He shouldprobably be worried about the bartender getting more than she bargained for but Edward can'texactly try anything with another person on his lap. 

"Sure thing, doll." She winks and walks away with an extra sashay of her hips.When she's gone, Louis looks up. 

"Your point being?"Edward laughs and slides off his chair, taking Louis with him and leading him towards whereeveryone was adjusting their heartbeats to the tracks of the DJ."Your drink?" Louis looks back at the empty seat they've abandoned when he's pulled against a hardchest. 

"Shh." Edward circles his waist with one arm and his lips were mouthing their way across Louis'shoulder.Louis watches the bartender fuss about the drink she's making, go to give it to where she thoughtEdward would be and frown to herself before consuming it herself. Louis imagines she must be avery insecure person. 

"I thought you didn't dance." Louis catches people moving away from them, making not nice facesas they did.

 "Maybe you could teach me."Edward's hand slid all the way down but skipped Louis' behind and glided over to his opposite hip.With that grip, he spins Louis around harshly until they're back-to-chest and Louis is faced with amirror image of Edward. 

"Missed me?" Harry smirks, a formidable icon in this hazy atmosphere as he sandwiches Louis in. 

"He didn't." Edward answers for Louis. Harry looks at his brother in dismay but doesn't comment. He hopefully gets his revenge byswooping down and smashing his lips against Louis', taking full advantage of the fact that he has noreservations about kissing the pretty boy. He breathes heavily through his nose and secures one sideof Louis' face, licking into the boy's mouth.

 "If you're done being childish." Edward saves Louis from not being able to inhale air when he pullshim back.Harry just licks his lips and winks when he sees Louis biting his own. Louis frowns and turns to hisleft, where - big surprise - people are staring with gaping jaws.

 "Petal." Edward barks. "If you give them your attention one more time-" 

"-I'll have to take you to the alley again." Harry finished for him. Maybe they forgave each other'sshortcomings that quickly all the time. 

"Is it a regular thing?" Louis asks instead of listening to their instruction, tasting alcohol that hehasn't drunk in his mouth. "Them staring at you?"

 "Yes." Edward answers. 

"Doesn't it-"

 "It doesn't matter, petal." Harry growls, Edward's arm going rigid around Louis. "They can't act onit so pay them no mind."It takes a small nudge of Harry's hand on Louis' behind to get him to turn away. 

When the songchanges, Louis watches Harry go to bar and return with small glasses of what he's certain is notwater. He's fed two of the five before he can protest, burning his throat on the way down.The next thing he knows is his body is being moved for him, swayed left and right between twobigger bodies that hold him against them. 

The night's not going to get any better if he doesn't try toenjoy himself so his hands move on their own accord, one clasping the back of Harry's neck and theother getting in a grip with Edward's.Music only filters into their private bubble. Harry discarded the glasses a long time ago and wouldbury his identity in Louis' neck before grinding forward. 

Louis would always be breathless by theend of it. Edward stuck to roaming Louis' thighs, touching and squeezing through the fabric of hisjeans while moving the way Louis did.It just started to get a little better for Louis when something cold and wet spilled down his side,effectively wetting all that he's wearing with the stench of sweetened alcohol. Harry took a stepback, his glare evidently depicting his displeasure, and Edward groaned as he examined thedamage. 

The club stopped for a reaction. 

"I'm fine." Louis tells Edward, pulling away when the latter kept on frowning at the large staindown his waist. The person responsible stood there looking apologetic. Louis recognised her as one of the girls fromthe giggling bunch who walked past Edward at least three or four times.Harry spoke first, a roar leaving his throat instead of a normal voice.

 "Why'd you do that?"It's a simple enough question but the culprit in a skimpy black dress doesn't seem to be expectingthat. Her boyfriend from not too far away decides to step in anyway. 

"Just back off, psycho." He spat drunkenly, reeking of booze and cheap perfume. His beach blondhair swept across his forehead, above the eyes he used to scan Edward then Louis.Edward pulls away from Louis to step around and ahead of him, fucking pissed off his rationale thatsomeone would insult his brother for no reason. 

Louis holds him back and Edward couldabsentmindedly have snapped his wrist, against his nature, when pushing the boy off him.

 "Stop please." Louis tugged on his arm, pleading to keep any violence at bay. "Don't do thistonight."Harry looked back at Louis and gave him a prize-winning smirk. 

"They asked for it, petal."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

346K 9.2K 17
Louis parents died when he was eight, his older brothers stepped in to take care of him, along with their best friends Harry and Edward Styles. The b...
75.4K 4K 80
He lost the love of his life on his wedding day... He lost his only sister and was blamed for her death for the rest of his life... "I swear I didn't...
27.2K 937 37
harry is 21 and louis is 23. they are music students in manchester. niall, who is harry's best friend, hangs out with liam and zayn who happens to be...
27.5M 620K 106
BOOK 2/3 OF MALIGNANT SERIES (MATURE READ!) "We need to go, they're coming for us." He yells over the rain that's slapping repetitively against the...