Game On!

بواسطة DarkWriters

She has the most biggest challenge yet! Enter Liv Valentine. “You have two months, to make Mr. Cutie over th... المزيد

1.It's called rejection honey.
2.Getting down and dirty.
3.K-k-kiss me!
4.Get over yourself sweetie.
5.Is it getting hot in here or WHAT?!
6.When things get to worst. Food AND fight.
7.Kids......Are NOT my thing.
8.It's official..Meeting them.
9.Oh no she didn't!
11.Can I ask? What world am I in?
12.Crap....I really hate my life.
13.Damn, I really can't keep up.
Oh, it's time bay-beee!
15.Dang, she did it again!
16. It is the end.
Just a note.

10.Tell me this isn't happening.

2.3K 63 7
بواسطة DarkWriters

Phew, this was was a hard one, I didn't know if I should write this at all, but had another brain wave! I have TEN MORE CHAPTERS UNTIL THIS STORY IS DONE! WE're HALFWAY THERE! (If you know that song you are a G!) 

This is not edited.I repeat NOT EDITED. After the Watty's deadline hopefully xD

VOTE, COMMENT, VOTE, COMMENT, If not a FAN, then WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! FAN! 

Chapter Ten;

I went to the next room, closing the door me and waited for Blake to get out; it was quite obvious that he was going to have to down the stairs first before Chloe because he was there the longest. Was this just a one thing? Or did they always do this?

I was pretty sure this was just a onetime thing, because Chloe would have already told me, because she really wanted me to lose the bet. After five minutes of waiting I heard the door being open widely and heard someone (Blake) going down the stairs. After making sure he was defiantly gone, I opened the door to face a smirking Chloe.

I glared at her. She really was good at faking it. She must have seen me. “Looks you lose!” She laughed loudly.

I snorted.”You wish. I still have one more month. You will see him confess, and when I win, you best watch out.”

She rolled her eyes, looking as confident as ever and skipped down the corridor and down the stairs. I glared at her retreating back and headed down the stairs. I waited for her to reach the bottom floor and quickly followed her.

When I reached the games longue I saw Kelly setting up the karaoke machine. She wasn’t joking when she said lets sing. I headed to where Blake sat on his own and plopped myself on his knee, ignoring Chloe’s smirk from across the room.

Luke and the rest were all talking amongst themselves and waiting patiently for Kelly to set it up. I turned to Blake’s face and saw him smile sweetly. Who knew this boy was good at lying, there were a lot of things I didn’t know about him it seemed.

“What took you so long?” I asked smiling.

“I went to the kitchen” he lied smoothly, without so much as a hint of any nerves or guilt. Wow this dude was good. He was dangerous, I gave him that much.

I nodded, as if to say, of course where else would you be? It’s not like you were making out with Chloe, one of my best friends were you now?

“YES!” Screamed Kelly.

I glanced her way and raised an eyebrow. “I am done with Karaoke machine” she smiled sheepishly. I rolled my eyes, of course it was that, Blake wasn’t the only one who was keeping secrets. “SO, WHO IS FIRST?” She asked.

Nina went forward, along with Rebecca. They looked the part and everything, one badass and one calm one, it was always the duos that looked like that, that could actually sing. I turned myself around and made myself comfortable on Blake’s lap.

I felt someone starting at me, and looked up. I looked up to see Joc. I blinked; he was last one that I thought would take any notice of me.   

I winked at him.

He still started.

I waved at him and stuck my tongue at him. This time he laughed shaking his head and muttering something under his breath. He was too far for me to make out what he said. I ignored it and turned back to Nina and Rebecca. At the corner of my eye, I could see Katie, making a pained face. I frowned, what was up with her?

At least that was what I was thinking until they opened their mouths. Their singing if I could call it that. It was just as bad as Kelly and Chloe, if not worse. I winced and heard Blake laughing. How the hell could he be laughing? My poor ears were bleeding.

After they completed destroyed my ears, I looked around to see the rest of the guys expression, Luke was just devastated, his face was frozen on a smile, Kelly and Chloe were grinning and bobbing there head. Jake was crying... of what I don’t know and Joc, alas I had no idea what he was feeling, his face was completing straight.

“Who’s next?” they both grinned at the same time.

“Me! ME!” Screamed Chloe and ran to the front snatching the microphone.

Damn, this was going to be a long day.

                                                                            *****

Four hours later;

Bobbing my head to real music and not to the monstrosity of what I was listening to before, I Was enjoying myself at the club that I promised the rest I would take them to. The minute we entered the place they scattered leaving me alone with Blake, who quickly excused himself to go fetch drinks for us.

I looked around the place to see if I could recognize anyone, but this place was way too crowded and kind of dark. I sighed to myself, I had nothing better to do then just look around the place and feel bored.

I felt someone tap me on the back, I turned around and was surprised to see Joc standing next to me. “Mind if I sit here?” He asked politely.

I nodded and moved my feet from the chair I was leaning it on. He sat down next to me, sipping his drink and just sitting quietly. I was intrigued. What the hell did he, Jake and Blake have in common? Three different personalities and they were all best friends.      

“So, how are you? I asked trying to make conversation. “You know enjoying yourself?”

He looked at me “I’m good, but don’t feel so into this party. It just way to loud.”

I silently agreed.

“Can I ask you a question?” He asked.

I shrugged. “Why not?”

“How the hell did a girl like you, end up going for a guy like Blake?” He said, starting at me. I glared at him, who the hell did he think he was? A girl like me? What did that even mean? But instead I answered cool as a cumber.

“It was tricky at first, seeing as he wasn’t really into dating and all, because he wanted to study, but I don’t take no for an answer.”

He started at me, as if to say, how the hell do I believe that B.S.

“Okay listen well Liv, you look like a damn right player, and I don’t give a shit but if you break his heart, you will have to answer to me, not to mention the rest of the guys. Do I make myself clear?”

I snapped. “Who the fuck do you think you are? His boyfriend? HE can take care of himself”

He chuckled. “You have fire, I like that, but be warned” He said, standing up and leaving. Before I had time to swear some more Blake came with two cups filled with booze. What the hell took him so long?

“Here you go” he said, passing the drinks to me. I looked at them blankly and quickly got up. “I need to go the toilet, I will be back” I said running through people and just pushing them, I needed to breath.

Finally reaching the doors I pushed it open and leaned on the sinks, starting at the mirror in front of me. Just what happened in there? I could barely remember. So why was I having difficulties in breathing?

I heard one of the toilets flushing and turned around when I heard the door opening. There standing in front of me Emily. I glared at her.

She glared right back when she realized who it was in front of her. “What the hell are you doing here bitch?” She growled.

I rolled my eyes and ignored her turning to stare at the mirror again. “Things not going so well with  Blakey boy eh?” She grinned cheekily.

I ignored her and continued on starting at myself at the mirror, why wouldn’t the bitch just shut the eff up? What the hell did she want anyways? Was she still sore that I slept with her boyfriend. God, she was annoying.

“Will you please just leave?” I asked.

She smirked “oh I’ll leave alright, just watch your step, I will get you if it is the last thing I do,” and with that walked off with a smug smile on her face. I had just about enough, this was the second person to make threats at me.

Did it say on my head to make threats on me? My lord, I swear to god if anyone made one more threat at me, I would punch them on the nose and make them regret it.

I sighed, and waited for five minutes, making sure she was really gone. Straightening up and taking deep breaths, I headed out of the toilets and into the stuff place.  Loud music was still playing, looking around the place I still couldn’t see anyone I knew. Where the hell did they all disappear to? Dancing to the music and at the same moving and looking around, I bumped into a few people.

“Ouch, what were you are going!” I snarled at some dude leering at me. He just smirked and carried on dancing, but not before groping my ass. That was it, I had enough. The minute he turned back to dancing I kneed him where the damn don’t shine, and walked off, but not without smiling when I saw him crumple down the on ground.

Someone wolf whistled behind me. I glanced back and saw an amused Jake, who looked quite impressed. “Didn’t know you had that in you, princess.”

I gave him a dirty look “well you best remember if you ever feel like groping me, trust me, that was the easy option.”

He just laughed and grabbed my arm, pulling me towards the dance floor, I resisted at first, but was too damn tired to resist and just danced with him, laughing when he told me funny stories about how once, he was in a girl’s bedroom and the father walked in, the minute he saw him, he grabbed a baseball bat that happened to be nearby and chased him out the window. He then was stuck in the tree waiting for Blake and Joc to safe him. I was dying of laughter when he told me how the girl was just screaming and telling her ‘daddy’ to stop.

These people killed me, I could see why Blake liked this one. He was a fun one. I wiped tears away from my face and just smiled throughout the whole song. After the song ended, we had a two minute break, waiting for another song to be put on. At that break I looked around the place, wondering where the hell Chloe and the guys ran off too.

I scrunched my eyes a bit, and could just about see Luke, figure, I knew it was him because of the T-shirt he was wearing, at the back it said; Come and taste the front. It was cringe Worthing but I thanked god he was that, because that the only way to tell him apart from so many men. I could see him holding someone and making out with someone.

I shook my head, that player, I wondered when he was going to find himself a girl. I laughed and was just going to go hit him one, but I didn’t even take a step forward when I was grabbed once again. I looked back to see if it was Jake, but instead in his place was Blake.

“Are you okay?” He asked worriedly.

I smiled softly, he really did care after all, looks like things were going well on my end too. “Yeah, sorry about that, I just needed fresh air. I’m okay now, nothing to worry about” I grinned cheekily. He frowned again.

“You sure?!”

I nodded chirpily.

“Let’s dance then!” He said.

With that, I drifted to the sound of music resting my head on Blake’s shoulder, and just enjoying the feel. This was great, just to bad I was going to have to get rid.... I shook my head, right now wasn’t the time to think of it.

Dancing to the sound of music, my mind just drifted away.

                                                                                     ****

“Can you please leave me alone?” I screamed at Chloe. She was screaming loudly about something, and I really wanted to sleep, it was bloody nine at the morning. We came in proper later from the clubbing place so why the hell was she up anyways? Blake’s friends left at around three in the morning, it seemed they had a car of their own, saying their goodbyes to Blake, and something about how they couldn’t wait to have him back (no idea what they meant. They left.

I said my goodbyes to Blake after we waved his friends off and went home in a cab, that Luke already called for us, though I had no idea where he went. Neither did I know where Kelly went, but I had a feeling she went home a long time ago. That slut.

“Noooooo!” She screamed right back. “Just get your ass up, I promise you won’t regret it, with that, left me alone to dwell on it.

I sighed, looks like I had no choice, I got up not bothering to put on anything, i really didn’t have the energy to my put on my clothes. If I wasn’t impressed I was going straight to bed.  Walking down the stairs with absolute no energy I headed down the stairs. When I hit the last step, I headed to where I could hear Chloe from and walked inside.

The room was empty except for Chloe who was smiling widely, i glared at her, “what the hell do you want then?”

She glared at me.

I waited “well?” I am waiting you know.”

If she thought this was a joke, I was going to kill the bitch, no one wakes me up, from my sleep, and I mean no one, Chloe parents were still away and Rebecca the house maid it seemed to a holiday vacation, so if I did end up killing Chloe, I would have blamed it was an accident. And would have gotten away from it as well.

“Guess what?” she screamed.

I growled, I was three inches away from tearing her hair apart.

She looked around nervously and whispered something that made my heart thump. This wasn’t happening was it? No it couldn’t be. I didn’t believe it, I looked at her face, and the one girl I thought I knew, she was lying right?

I gulped, I don’t think I could this drama.

The last thing I was thinking was fuck this wasn’t happening to me.

And with that...

Fainted. 

*********************************************************************************

Any guesses what it is?! Heck, I can't wait to reach the end! The amount of stuff, I have in my head O.o its mind boggling! Come on vote and comment! I really need you opinions!!! 

So whatt are you waiting for?! VOTE!

Now, off to do my h/w which I should be doing xD

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

207K 9K 68
The Nerd. Natalie Watson. Straight A student,plain girl,quiet,reserved. She lives her life one day at a time,with a loving mother, a far away best fr...
83K 3.1K 26
"Ashton, I know I'm not the usual type of pretty cheerleader you usually hang out with. I'm not sexy, I'm not attractive, and I'm absolutely no fun...
583 42 16
When Olivia was 5 her and her parents moved to another street in England, and Alex, the neighbors son who was 7years old, was the only one in the nei...
313 19 8
Stella Morgan is the typical quiet girl. She goes to class, gets straight A's, reads. That's been her thing ever since she was little. Her big brothe...