ℝ 𝕌 ℍ𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪 ℕ𝕠𝕨 ? •𝚃𝚊�...

By JungleKooked

Jungkook bullies Taehyung for having a "Perfect" and a "Happy" life. But little does he know about Taehyung's... More

•𝟘•
•𝟙•
•𝟚•
•𝟛•
•𝟜•
•𝟝•
•𝟟•
•𝟠•
•𝟡•
•𝟙𝟘•
⁦♡
•𝟙𝟙•
•𝟙𝟚•
•𝟙𝟛•
•𝟙𝟜•
•𝟙𝟝•
•𝟙𝟞•
•𝟙𝟟•
•𝟙𝟠•
•𝟙𝟡•
•𝟚𝟘•
•𝟚𝟙•
•𝟚𝟚•
•𝟚𝟛•
•𝟚𝟜•
•𝟚𝟝•
•𝟚𝟞•
•𝟚𝟟•
•𝟚𝟠•
•𝟚𝟡•
•𝟛𝟘•
•𝟛𝟙•
•𝟛𝟚•
•𝟛𝟛•
•𝟛𝟜•
•𝟛𝟝•
♡♡♡
༺ 𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝 ༻

•𝟞•

36.8K 1.4K 1K
By JungleKooked

Th:

(A/N: this chapter contains rape which may trigger some readers)

When he pushes me to the wall and walks close to me, I just lose control of myself...

Is he g-gonna do... The...

The same thing father did to me yesterday?

No no no!!!

"P-please not you too" I beg him in a shaky voice.

I feel the knot forming in my throat, my breaths come out ragged and I think that I might pass out right there. I let my tears leave my eyes freely, as I try to silence my sobs. Yes, I cry.

I, Kim Taehyung, actually cry in front of my bully -and my crush.

I'm so pathetic

*Flashback to yesterday*

"W-wha-" I try saying, but my father doesn't even let me finish my question as he attacks my neck.

I let out a scream of surprise. He yells saying "Shut the fuck up you slut!" And continues sucking my neck, leaving purple marks on my already bruised skin.

Oh my god what is happening?! I begin to panic, my tears threatening to fall...

Is he gonna do what I'm thinking of?!!

No no no way... He never did that to me...

He won't do it... Never... I try to assure myself...

(A/N: if you are sensitive towards rape and abuse I advise you to skip this part)

My thoughts are interrupted by my father forcing me on my knees as he unzips his pants. My eyes go wide, realising what the monster in front of me is doing. I try to get up, but he slaps my face, and I feel the blood coming from my nose.

I start sobbing uncontrollably as he forces me to suck him by pushing my lips to his member. I refuse to open my mouth, but that angers him more, so he grabs a beer bottle next to him and hits my leg with it.

He fucking hits me with a beer bottle!

I let out a loud and a painful scream as the glass shatters and my leg starts bleeding. The scar seems too deep...

"I KNOW THAT YOU ARE A FUCKING GAY WHORE, SO SUCK!" He yells angrily.

I give up and let him thrust himself inside my mouth, afraid to anger him more. He moans with pleasure saying:

"Yes Tae, suck me just like the good slut you are"

His words and my bleeding leg make me even cry harder. My vision blurs, and I feel myself getting dizzy.

The pain is so fucking unbearable...

After what feels like an hour, he finally stops. I let out a shaky breath, thinking that this punishment is over.

Oh but how wrong I am...

He rips my shirt, as I scream and tell him to "p-please s-stop" but he tells me that I should shut up or he will do more than hitting me with a bear bottle. So I let him.

I let him do whatever he wants with my body...

I even...

I even let him take my virginity away...

*End of flashback*

__________________
Okay okay okay...

Don't kill me please 🙏

I'm not used to write smut things so...💔

Oh but this is the longest chapter I've written so far, and I feel a little proud lol😁

But thanks for reading this crappy fanficton uwu💜

I dare you to make the '✩' turn to '★'...
~smooth~

(Edited)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 10.3K 29
☆°◕•⁠◍Ongoing◍⁠•◕°☆ ©Tigers_Bunbun Kim Taehyung, heart-throb of Emerald University came from a rich family...Is a spoiled brat and a very short tempe...
341K 13.9K 44
The story of a boy named Jeon Jungkook, who is a extremely sweet, caring and hardworking person but the problem is that -his family is filthy rich an...
85.1K 4K 20
[ H series ] Where Taehyung is know as Kim V and is a Mafia leader also A CEO of Kim private limited . He is cold and strict and Rude CEO and mafia...
430K 16.9K 59
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...