Keep Me Sane.

By jahsehsvicecity

Ever since her parents died, Shania's life been nothing but hell. I mean she has a older brother and they wer... More

Characters :
1:
2:
3:
More Characters :
4:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
not update, message
11:
12:
13:
More characters :

5:

1.3K 39 32
By jahsehsvicecity

Alana in MM ^^

____________________________
Shania's Pov :

I woke up, squinted my eyes and realized that I was still in Jahseh's room. He wasn't no where to be found. Maybe he had something to do.

I got up and went to the bathroom he had in his room and did my routine before going downstairs.

Once I was finished in the bathroom, I turned off the bathroom light and headed downstairs.

Half way down the stairs, I peeked to see if they were all in the livingroom. And they were, but was watching a movie. They seem like they were really into it so I went back up and went down another stack of stairs that lead to the kitchen.

I tip-toed into the kitchen, not wanting to distract them. I lean over the counter and seen that Jahseh was laying on the couch with Geneva on top of him rubbing her booty.

I scrunched my face and rolled my eyes looking disgusted. I noticed that there was a girl sitting next to Isaiah, I guess laughing at me.

She picked up her bag and stand up then started headed towards me.

She had reddish, burgundy long hair. Lightskin and a little.. I don't wanna say chubby but had a little weight, but she was pretty.

"Ah, you must be Shania." She says approaching me holding her hand out to shake mines.

I took her hand and shook it while giving a warm smile. "Yeah, that's me."

She shook my hand and nodded. "I'm Alana."

Oh yeah, I forgot Jahseh had someone to get my school work from school.

"Oh yeaah, wanna go up to my room?" I asked so we won't be distracted the guys with their movie.

She shrugged and nodded. "Sure, why not."

I got up from the kitchen table then walked back up the stairs I came from with Alana following behind.

We got to my room and sat on the bed and starting chatting it up from there, completely forgetting about the school work.

I told her how I got involved with Jahseh and them, from how it happened to now and she told me how they ended up being friends, then we ended up going from topic to another topic constantly. Comes to find out, we have so much in common.

To sum it up ...

We talked each other to death so much, that we both ended up falling asleep that night.

•••

The next morning ..
_______________________________

I felt a little breeze went across my face. I slowly opened my eyes about to look around.

I seen that there was a fresh pair of boy clothes, which was jah's. I guess were for me, I looked up and seen him cleaning up a little bit.

I sat up and yawned a little before stretching. "Hey.." I said in a sleepy tone.

He stopped what he was doing and turned his full attention towards me.

He was wearing black pants that was sagging off his ass, so I seen his boxers. And he was wearing an unbuttoned shirt that was exposing his body with tattoos all over.

Whew chilee ..

I must've been looking way too hard cause all of a sudden, My eyes and his were connected.

He smirked and removed his hand gently from my jaw.

"Eyes up here mamas." He said backing up taking out his phone.

My cheeks turned red into embarrassment. "Oh.. sorry.." I said lowly loud enough for him to hear and looked down rubbing my arm.

He laughed and shook his head. "Don't worry about it, you're good. But get cleaned up and dress.. we're going shopping." He said.

I jumped up in excitement. "Yayyyyy" I said completely going into kid mode.

He chuckled and shook his head again. "Meet you downstairs." And with that, he turned around and walked out the room.

I got up and took the clothes into the bathroom with me. I turned the shower on and stripped them got in.

I washed myself up real good with soap and water then rinsed off. That took like a 15-25 minute process.

I got out, dried off then starting getting dressed. After I did that, I lotioned myself and put deodorant on and put my hair into a ponytail and put on my shoes and headed downstairs.

Stokeley and Isaiah were the first ones to see me. "Hey, good morning shania .. you ready?" They both asked as I seen Geneva turn around.

"Good morning, and yes I am." I said as Jahseh turned his head a bit and squinted.

"Ight, y'all ready to go." He asked taking a cigarette out his mouth.

We all looked around and said yes.

"Well let's go." He grabbed his phone and keys and headed towards the door with Geneva following him.

Stoke, Isaiah and Ming followed behind him, which left me, I soon followed behind them locking and closing the door.

We all gathered up in a black Escalade. Jahseh and Stokeley was in the front. Jahseh was the one driving. Geneva was in the back of his seat while Isaiah was behind stoke and I was in the way back with Ming.

There was a tap on the window, I looked and seen that it was Alana.

Isaiah rolled down the window and winked at her. "Wassup ma" He asked.

She examined everyone in the car then looked back at him. "Mmmm nothing.. what y'all up too?"

"Nothing.. finna head to mall, wanna come?" He asked opening the door.

"You got 3 seconds to say yes, then I'm driving off with your head in the window." Jahseh said growing impatient.

"Alright alright, I'll come." She said hurrying in and buckling up, which caused me to laugh a little so I had to bury my face into my lap.

"Goddamn." Jahseh said pulling off speeding down the road.

I looked up and around. The ride to the mall was normal. Jahseh, Stokeley, Isaiah, and Ming was talking about gang stuff, Alana was on her phone and Geneva.. eh I ain't really care what she was doing.

Me, on the other hand leaned back in the seat and starred out the window, watching as we pass buy houses and stores and listened to the music that was playing on the radio.

I think it took us about 10 minutes to get there, because after the second song I've heard on the radio, Jahseh was already parking into the parking lot.

We all got out of the car and circled around each other.

"Now, I know we all don't have time to be going into ALL stores, so we are going to be groups of 2." Jahseh said explaining to everyone and we all agreed.

"I'm with Jahseh." Stokeley bursted out.

"Me too."

"Me three."

Isaiah and Ming both called out walking over towards him and Stokeley.

"Okayy..so I guess it's us guys and just y'all girls." Jahseh said looking at Geneva, Alana and myself.

"I don't wanna group with them." Geneva said walking over to stand him.

He looked her up and down. "You sure, I mean it's just gone be us guys." He said hoping she'd change her mind.

Alana rolled her eyes getting annoyed. "That's okay. She can stay with y'all, I got Shania." She said getting her purse out.

"Cool."

Jahseh walked over towards me while digging in his sweat pants, and all I seen was a big load of cash.

My mouth dropped wide opened as he was counting it.

"And this is for you. Go shop until you drop." He said putting it in my bag that I had around me.

"T-thank you." I said stuttering again and started smiling.

"No problem, and.. don't worry about the phone, I'll get that for you. What's your favorite color?" He asked.

"Uuuum, baby blue." I said.

"Ight, gotchu." He looked over at Alana. "We gone meet at the food court."

Alana nodded and grabbed my hand. "Come on girl."

I laughed and followed her. We walked right in before the boys did.

"So what do you want to shop for first." Alana asked putting her hand on her hip and looking around.

"Clothes, I need them." I said looking down at jah's clothes that I was wearing.

"Oh yeah right, cause you look like a boy." Alana joked.

I looked at her and laughed too. "Leave me alone."

"Come on, I know just the right store." She said walking down the hall as I followed her.

It's been a minute since I've been here, it's going to take me some time to adjust to it so I just followed Alana around.

We approached "Forever 21" and Alana turned to me and smile.

"Here, we are."

I examined the store and looked around at all the clothes. I seen some that I liked and wanted to check them out.

"Let's go." I told Alana and ended up walking in over to that section of clothes.

I grabbed like 20 pair of pants, half where skinny jeans with rips in them and the rest were just skinny jeans and leggings and i ended up getting some cool shirts that match, like crop tops, tank tops and T-shirts.

I looked on the other side of the store and seen what I've always ever wanted. "OMGGGG, I've always wanted some of these, Alana come onnnnn." I said to her rushing over here.

She laughed at my goofiness and shook her head following me. "Girrrrl, calm down."

There were overalls.

"What's so great about overalls?" She asked looking at me curious.

"I always loved wearing these, my mom used to get em for me when I was little." I said looking at all the different colors.

"Should I get all the colors." I asked facing Alana while holding a blue one up to me.

"I think you should, we can find you some footwear to match them all." She says grabbing some too.

"Okay, I'm all done with this section." I said looking at everything I done had, my hands were getting full.

She laughs at me and starts heading to the cashier. "Set your stuff to the side cause, don't you wanna get more?"

I nodded . "Some sleep wear."

"That's why you got jah's clothes for." She pointed out.

I looked at her in confusion. "What you mean?"

"He gave you his old clothes to sleep in." She said.

"I'm pretty sure he would want them back though." I said walking over to some sweats and tank tops and jersey's and shirts that had many Disney and Nickelodeon characters on them, grabbing them.

"Well if he know he was gonna want them back then he wouldn't have gave them to you in the first place." Alana debated with me.

I stopped and straight faced her.

"Whaat? You know it's true." She said shrugging laughing a little which ended up making me laugh too.

"Girl.. you gone be the death of me." I said playfully rolling my eyes and finishes up grabbing everything that I need.

"Okay.. I think that's everything I need for this store.

"You sure?" Alana asked again checking to make sure.

"Yes." I said happily smiling.

"Okay, lets go to the cashier to pay." She said walking to them as I followed behind her.

I put everything I had in my hands with the rest of the clothes I had got.

"Would that be all ma'am?" The cashier asked smiling starting to check off the clothes and folding them up.

I smiled back and nodded. "Yes please."

She nodded as she proceeds checking off the clothes and putting them in bags.

By the time she was finished, I had 16 bags worth of clothes.

"That will be $357." She said.

My eyes widened. "Goddamn, for some clothes???" I asked.

She giggled and nodded her head.

Alana tapped my shoulder. I looked up at her. "What?"

"He gave you WAY more than that." She said opening my purse and getting out the stack of cash jahseh gave me and started counting $357.

I just stand there and watched cause I was still trying to processing the fact that HE gave me money and just for these 16 bag of clothes were $357.

She handed the cashier the money and ended up putting the rest back into my purse.

The cashier cashed it then handed me 25 cents and a receipt. "Enjoy the rest of your day." She said smiling.

I smiled back and started picking the some of the bags as Alana helped me. "You enjoy your day as well."

Alana and I walked out the door and we got a cart to carry all of the bags in then we headed to footlocker and got myself some of the new Jordan's that came out, Nike's, Adidas, Pumas, flats and some uggs.

We ended up paying for those then went into another store that was called bath and body works. I ended up getting different kind perfume, body wash , and lotion.

We went into a few more stores and got jewelry and other personal items for myself before going into the last store for today, which was Victoria Secrets.

"Now .. this is where you would wanna get freaky items to impress your man." Alana said looking through them.

"What man do I have?" I asked tilting my head.

She laughed. "You looked just like Jahseh doing that."

I playfully rolled my eyes. "Come onnnnn." I don't need anything from this store just yet, I don't even have a man."

"Ouu you will soon." She said looking me up and down.

I laughed and turned the other way, just to see Geneva dancing on some boy that didn't look like Jahseh.

"Wow, and I thought she loved him." I heard Alana say.

I looked over at her and seen that she was recording while shaking her head in disgust.

I was going to stop her from doing that but I don't even like Geneva, so why would I try to cover for her when she's the one cheating on the one person she say she loves.

That's none of my business.

I looked back at Geneva and the boy and she ended up turning towards him and starting tonguing him down.

Alana managed to get all of that then saved it and sent it to Isaiah, telling him not to show Jahseh just yet.

"Now let's go meet up with the guys at the food court." She said sliding her phone into her pocket.

We walked down and headed to the food court.

What do you think about this chapter? Y'all like Alana? Do y'all think Jahseh falling for Shania? Do y'all think Alana is gonna tell Jahseh about Geneva dancing on another man?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.1K 3.2K 44
Auhlia moved. Jahseh came back. They both didn't want love. But both got love sick. And need healing. They needed a medicine.
8.2K 115 49
"You just found out your friend got killed by me and now you wanna fuck" "Mhm" I nodded and he laughed "Your insane ma" "I know"
4K 122 24
everyone has their vices. an xxx fanfic.