Fallen Families

sierreareads által

Can a one night stand with a old friend lead to something different years later? The secrete Of Chris Evans a... Több

Prologue
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36
Chapter 38

Chapter 37

2.8K 69 21
sierreareads által

The trip to LA was probably one of the craziest travel experiences Nicole had ever had, considering she ran away to meet her birth family not too long ago, that was saying something. But this was a whole new level of crazy.

Everywhere she turned she saw someone with a camera. Luckily for her, they couldn't see her, and she wasn't easy to identify. Nicole had her hair braided back with a baseball cap on top and she was wearing her glasses that she rarely ever wears.

She had left for LA with her mother and father, and she was sure the next time she returned nothing would ever be the same again. Throughout the entire fight over Nicole kept in touch with Scarlett and Chris, who were apparently planning with their publicist about what was going to happen. She was nervous to say the very least.

She wasn't the only one nervous, however. In LA, Scarlett was on her phone taking calls from her who team who were now just finding out about this as well. They found out and now they are helping Chris's team make a press conference about this. She was stressing out very much.

"Hey, are you okay?" Chris asked when he had a moment to breathe, they were currently working on getting onto Ellen Degeneres's show for the announcement, but so many other shows were asking to get the first word, they still needed to hear back from Ellen's team if she had room. Ellen wasn't a gossip, and Chris and Scarlett knew her personally so they wanted it to be done on her show.

"I don't know. You know I tried calling my parents, but they still haven't answered me. I think they are still upset with me," Chris gently took Scarlett's hand in his own.

"I am sorry," He said.

"Don't be, it's not your fault," She answered softly putting her head on Chris's shoulder. "Thank you for being here,"

"Any time," he said and turned to give her a kiss on the head before pulling her a bit closer. Scarlett felt his warmth very calming, it has always seemed to have that effect on her. She didn't hate it.

"NO. NO. NO." The two actors turned to Nick, Chris's manager, who was looking at them in disbelief. "I already have to deal with this. Now you two are together? No. why Chris why? Why do you make my life so difficult? All I wanted to do was go home and go to sleep."

"Sorry man," Chris shrugged, Nick only glared at the pair before walking away, then They both erupted into a pit of laughter. "Poor Nick," he shook his head.

"He probably hates us," Scarlett said into his shoulder. Chris nodded and looked down at his watch.

"Alright break is over, we have to go pick up Nicole and her parents," Chris said.

"You know the closer this gets the more freaked out I get." Scarlett laughed nervously.

"Don't worry I will be right by your side," Chris promised to rub her hand with his thumb.

"Promise?" She asked with big eyes.

"I promise." He smiled. "Now shall we?" Scarlett took a big breath.

"We shall." Before they could go anywhere Nick came walking back into the room.

"You know I got to say it's a relief that you are not a pedophile." Nick smiled. "Because I can solve a lot of things. but that... there is no turning back from that."

"Yeah Chris," Scarlett smirked. "I am so glad that you are a not pedophile."

"Oh god is this going to be a thing now?" Chris groaned Scarlett could only smile before he followed Scarlett out of the room off to pick up their daughter.

*

Now reunited, Nicole sat in the car with her parents and Chris and Scarlett. Getting in the car was probably so tough considering a paparazzi noticed Scarlett was in the car, people now had so many questions on their mind.

"Do you guys go through this every day?" Nicole asked once they drove away from the airport.

"oh, this?" Scarlett began. "I like to think this is one of our more... exciting days."

"It's never usually this crazy out." Chris let out a small chuckle. "I guess we did break the internet now didn't we?"

"I just can't comprehend why, or how people could care so much over someone they haven't met. It's like their lives revolve around one person." Nicole could only shake her head.

"Maybe some people are just able to connect with someone better in this way." Brett put out. "It's different for everyone."

The rest of the ride was rather silent. No one really knew what they could say. This entire situation was rather difficult, and to be fair they were sure no one else had ever gone through this situation.

"Where are we going?" Nicole asked when she realized they weren't heading for Chris's or Scarlett's house.

"We have interviews to do." Scarlett answered. "figured if we are going to announce it we would do it in the most dramatic way possible. And who is any more dramatic than Ellen Degeneres."

"We are going on Ellen?" she asked. Who wouldn't want the chance to go on Ellen?

"She's a friend. We trust her to actually put the truth out there." Chris replied looking back at her with a quick smile. "We have our publishers waiting to know all the details and we will go over what is going to happen."

"If it gets too much for you," Scarlett began.

"I will be fine." She reassured. "Don't worry. Let's focus on actually telling the truth. People need to know."

"How long will this process be?" Brett asked.

"Well we are usually backstage for an hour or so and then the interview it's self is usually less than fifteen minutes," Chris explained. "We should be back at my house before 7."

"Okay," Jasmine spoke up. "We are unfortunately only staying until tomorrow, we couldn't get off of work."

"I thought I could stay with you guys. I know I wasn't supposed to come down for a few more-" She was interrupted by Chris.

"It's fine. You can stay with us." He smiled at her through the rearview mirror. "It will be fun." Who knows? Maybe that is actually true.

*

"Hi thank you so much! Thank you so much! Thanks for being here," The crowd was cheering as Ellen began her show. "Wow this is going to be a great show today we have a lot of fun, cool, amazingness on the show... and we have our guest of course."

Nicole watched from backstage, eyes moving from the TV to the people moving all around here making sure her makeup was TV ready, making sure she had a mic and then doing the same to her parents then Chris and Scarlett.

It was weird because no one cared who she was. Since the announcement she has spent so much time watching people fuss over her, wanting answers, but Ellen's people only seemed to care about making sure the show was running smoothly.

"Hey guys," This was her producer Andy. "So good to see you guys again." he was referring to Chris and Scarlett, who smiled kindly at them. "okay so we are going to have Chris and Scarlett come out first and then we will bring out... I am sorry what are your names?"

"I am Jasmine and this is my husband Brett." Jasmine smiled.

"Nice to meet you both." He said. "Okay when Ellen calls you two out you will talk for a bit then we will have Nicole come out as well and then whatever happens from there is well up to Ellen." He said. "Good luck." he finished just in time for Ellen to announce Chris and Scarlett.

"Okay our guest for the evening you might know them from that little independent movie that did... okay I guess I could have done better, Avenger, please welcome Chris Evans and Scarlett Johansson." The crowd erupted into cheers and Chris gave Nicole a Goodluck smile before leading Scarlett out to Ellen. The two, in pure ellen fashion, danced their way out causing the crowd to aww.

"Hello!" Ellen said once the pair sat down on the couch beside Ellen. "It is so good to see you guys."

"It's great to see you!" Chris smiled.

"Well obviously I am an amazing person," she responded. "Man you two... it's been a little bit."

"Yeah, it has." Scarlett nodded her head.

"I feel like I just saw you but like everything has recently changed for you guys," Ellen shook her head in disbelief. "I am glad that you choose my show like the one you would use to explain yourselves."

"Well, we trust. We really do." Scarlett said. "You are an amazing person and you tell it how it is."

"How else would you tell it?" Ellen laughed causing the two actors to let out a small chuckle. "okay well let's get down to it, shall we? we don't have all day."

"Yes okay." Chris nodded.

"So if any of you don't know what we are talking about well where have you been? Like, come on. Get it together." Ellen glared playfully at her audience. "but I will explain it for those of you have been living under a rock. A while ago, pictures came out with Chris, this man," She gestured toward Chris. "with a child in his car. A bunch of rumors started to spread like wildfire and he has yet to explain himself but I heard that it's all good and nothing... illegal?"

"Right. There is nothing illegal going on." Chris reassured.

"Okay well, I am going to have them share their story because you will find out how Scarlett fits into this. Because no offense but this has nothing to do with you." She teased.

"Oh, it will. Trust me." Scarlett smiled.

"Okay, I am trusting you," Ellen replied. "Personally I don't know a thing about this yet, I was only given names and that's it. So, Chris, I hope you are good at telling stories. Don't make it boring."

"No pressure." Scarlett laughed.

"Oh yeah, no pressure at all," Chris mumbled. "Okay, I guess we should start when Scarlett and I first met."

"wow are going all the way back. Does anyone have a popcorn? No okay... boring but okay continue." She nodded to Chris.

"Okay well we had just met, we were eighteen, seventeen I think." He said as Scarlett nodded her head. "We were on set for the perfect score, and being the teenagers we were we wanted to go and you know go party."

"Correction. He wanted to party. I wanted to sleep." Scarlett laughed and Chris nodded.

"Yeah, I kinda encouraged her to join me because the rest of our friends were busy and I wasn't about to be lame and show up alone. So I got her to dress up and come down to a club."

"Wait you were seventeen eighteen and you got into a club?" Ellen asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah well..." Chris couldn't defend himself causing the audience to laugh. "You all know you have done it too. Anyways. I got Scarlett to come down and we kinda did some more illegal things and we both got drunk. It was nice just being kids because our entire lives revolved around acting and we needed a break. Little did we know that this 'break' would change everything in our lives."

"That's dramatic, no wonder you are an actor."

"Ha," He smiled. "Well we got drunk and we did something that adults often do." Scarlett's face turned red and Ellen just looked at him ready to laugh.

"Sex?" She said bluntly. "You can say sex, it's not gonna kill anyone."

"yeah well okay, that's what we did," Chris said. "We had sex. and then Scarlett goes pregnant." the crowd gasped. "When we found out we were scared.

"Yeah," Scarlett said. "We were so young and so stupid. We kept it hidden from everyone including our own families. I went off to England with a good friend of mine and stayed there for nine months before having our daughter."

"Wait so you were gone for nine months and your family didn't notice?" Ellen asked.

"Well I called them often and I told them I was working." She explained. "And Chris stayed here doing his job."

"Oh, so you two weren't even together at the time?" She asked.

"No, we didn't actually see each other again till we filmed nanny diaries." She said. "We gave our daughter up for adoption because we were young and stupid. We didn't want her to have to grow up constantly being followed or harassed. She wouldn't have been happy, and we weren't at the point in our lives where we could have given her a good life because we were always traveling, never in the same place for more than a few weeks. We did what we thought was best at the time."

"Wow I don't know what I would have done in your place but I am sure it was tough,"

"It was probably one of the hardest things we have ever had to do," Chris said. "I mean it must of been a lot harder for Scarlett."

"When she was born all I wanted to do was hold her, but I knew if I did I could never let her go and I couldn't do that her. Not to her."

"Alright so you two have a kid together and life went on you never mention it, it never happened." They nod. "So what happened? Why did she suddenly appear in your guys' life again?"

"The crazy thing is we didn't go looking for us, she came to us," Scarlett said. "Showed up at my house one day out of the blue, it was crazy because I have been thinking about her so much that one day she just appeared. It was almost fate."

"Okay well we will get her side of the story very shortly but first let's bring out the amazing people who adopted your daughter shall we?" She asked and they nodded. "Okay come on our Mr. and Mrs. Jones."

As they came out the crowd clapped and Scarlett and Chris embraced them with a hug, showing the world that they were grateful for them.

"Hi," Ellen said.

"Hi," They replied, nervousness in their voice.

"Wow, your lives must really be turned upside down know right?" She asked and they both nodded their heads. "Okay well tell us your side of the story finding your baby and bring her into your lives."

"Well, we have two biological children at the time." Jasmine began. "and I know I wanted another child but I just couldn't. But my family was incomplete."

"We started talking about adopting, we had always knew that when we adopted him or she would be out child, they would be loved and apart of our family, so there was no real difference," Brett said.

"We weren't having the best luck, because we knew we wanted a baby," She said. "and we began losing hope but one day we got the call and said that there was a baby, a baby we would have to go fly across the world to see but if we wanted her we would have to choose fast because she was baby."

"We knew that going to see her would make our decision," brett said. "There was just something drawing her to us and when we finally met her we knew that we loved her and that she would be apart of our family." She said.

"And did she get along with her siblings?" Ellen asked.

"Oh yeah, she has the best relationship with them and we didn't actually bring up her adoption for a long time only until recently," Jasmine said. "We just didn't want her to feel not apart of the family, we were waiting till she ended her teenage years to tell her so she could get the full story, to know she is loved, to know that just because she was adopted that didn't mean she was not wanted by others."

"Okay so you adopt her, unaware who her parents were and you guys completed your family. right?"

"Yes. She grew up with us and she lived a normal life." Brett said. "She was happy."

"Okay, so what about your guys' relationship." She said motioning between both of them. "Do you guys get along with Chris and Scarlett because I am sure that it can't be easy."

"Well Brett easy connected with the, he got along with them," Jasmine explained. "I was kind of unsure because you know I was scared that they wanted to take my baby. Because I raised her she is mine and if they wanted her back they could try, they had the support of the world, I only had my love for my baby."

"What changed?"

"I just got to know them. I saw so much of my baby in them and they are wonderful people. They just wanted her to know about who she was and they never tried to take her away from me. They were all just fears in mind. But now we get along so well, and I think our relationship is healthy and just overall so loving and supporting."

"Wow that's amazing because you guys are parents, it's tough to know that there are other people who love your kid as much as you, it must be threatening." She answered.

"I think we handled it fine," Scarlett said. "Because we know that Brett and Jasmine our her parents, we are two in a sense-"

"They are. They are her parents," Scarlett gave Jasmine a smile for her wonderful encouraging words.

"They get the final say in everything because they have been with her but we get to hang out with her and they have been so kind to us they never make us feel unwanted. It's an odd situation but we know we love them because they love her, and it's wonderful to have two parents imagine the amount of love you can have from four."

"Wow that is amazing, your guy's story is crazy." the group nodded. "Okay, why don't we bring out the girl of the hour shall we?"

*

"Hi!" Ellen said.

"Hi," Nicole responded she was sitting in between everyone. "I love you,"

"Aww that's amazing I love you too, I love your story," Ellen complimented. "In fact why don't you tell the audience your side of the story?"

"Okay," She looked down wondering where to start. "Well I had a project for school and it was a family tree, I needed my birth certificate to figure out a few things and that's when my parents started acting really weird."

"So you got really suspicious?"

"Yeah and so when I didn't drop it they finally pulled me aside and they told me that I was adopted." She laughed lightly.

"No offense but you look a lot different from your parents," Ellen said. "You had no idea?"

"Well I look a lot like my grandparents so I always figured it was them I got it from," She said. "But I guess that was all in my head."

"Okay, so you find out you're adopted what do you do then?" She asked.

"Well I was confused, I wanted to know everything about my life. It was hard because I didn't know why someone didn't want me, so I, of course, needed answeres. That's when I got the note that Scarlett left me, it told me she loved me. That she would always think of me, that she knew that what she was doing was going to be good for me. She also left an address, which my best friend and I followed and we showed up at her door one day." Nicole looked over at Scarlett with a loving smile, there was no more awkward tension, only love. So when Nicole took Scarlett's hand and squeezed it, Scarlett couldn't be any happier.

"By yourselves?" She raised an eyebrow. "I am guessing your parents were nervous?"

"Oh yes," Nicole answered. "I think I am still grounded."

"How do you feel knowing your parents are superheroes?"

"It's crazy, I only just found out I was adopted and next thing I know my parents are some of the most grossing actors right now." She shook her head. "It's crazy."

"Well at least you can expect a great Christmas," She laughed. "Okay so now present-day your picture is released to the press and the world goes crazy," everyone nodded. "Now you are coming to me to announce it to the world, why now?"

"Originally we wanted to keep them out of the spotlight, we wanted to keep her safe. But we couldn't stay away from her, we didn't want to." Chris was saying. "This picture gave us the opportunity, to be honest with the world."

"I just wanted to be truthful," Nicole said. "It's gonna be a big change but I want to be apart of their lives no matter what and if that means being in the public eye so what."

"Well, I think it's amazing and overall a beautiful story that shows that the world knows how things are supposed to be and you guys were all supposed to meet and be a family."

"Thank you, Ellen." Scarlett smiled. "We are glad you could take us on such short notice."

"well, you can repay me in the future."

"Oh no," Scarlett said.

"Well, now that you are all together can I assume that you will stay together? Spent more time with one another?"

"Of course, she will actually be staying with us for awhile getting to know her family," Chris said.

"And you two are okay with that?"

"We are beyond excited. She deserves to know who she is and where she comes from, this is a great way to do so. We love her and we trust her."

"I am glad, you guys are a beautiful family and I wish you luck on this crazy journey you will all be on now."

"Thank you, Ellen."

"Thank you! Ladies and Gentle Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson, Brett, and Jasmine Jones and their wonderful daughter, Nicole." The crowd stood and clapped as Ellen stood giving them all hugs. Nicole watched in aww. Her life was different now, it was crazy, it was about to take a huge turn.

For once, she was ready.

It's been a while. OMG. This story is about to end very soon. Now that Nicole and her family are good, Chris and Scarlett are together and settled we only have one problem left to solve.

Scarlett's family.
It's almost over and I am in complete shock, it's crazy to think that it's all coming to an end. Wow. The world knows they have come up with a comprise, Scarlett and Nicole and friends now, it's all coming together. I can't wait to see your reactions to the end. Hopefull coming really soon.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

24.1K 694 34
in which an actor and an actress, who live in the toxic and crazy world of Hollywood, decide to fuck with the media and press. But then they end up f...
68.8K 886 66
Teen x marvel/ marvel cast one shots
20K 598 21
The story of how Sandra Bullock learned to trust again in the only person who could have made that possible; Chris Evans.
417K 12.9K 101
Scarlett Johansson, Chris Evans Instagram (+marvel cast and others) Did you catch me falling for you over Twitter? No Stupid, when you liked my Ins...