๐“๐‡๐€๐๐€๐“๐Ž๐๐‡๐Ž๐๐ˆ๐€ โ˜พ...

By SydenyNovak

' THE FEAR OF DEATH, EITHER YOUR DEATH OR A LOVED ONES ! ' [ ๐Ÿคกโ˜ ๏ธ ] Where the disappearance of Betty R... More

C A S T !
P L A Y L I S T + Q U O T E !
O N E !
T W O !
T H R E E !
F O U R !
F I V E !
S I X !
S E V E N !
E I G H T !
N I N E !
T E N !
E L E V E N !
T W E L V E !
T H I R T E E N !
F O U R T E E N !
F I F T E E N !
S I X T E E N !
C A S T: P A R T T W O !
Q U O T E + P L A Y L I ST : P A R T T W O !
S E V E N T E E N !
N I N T E E N !
T W E N T Y !
T W E N T Y - O N E !
T W E N T Y - T W O !
T W E N T Y - T H R E E !
T W E N T Y - F O U R !
T W E N T Y - F I V E !
T W E N T Y - S I X !
T W E N T Y - S E V E N !
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E !
T H I R T Y !
T H I R T Y - O N E !
T H I R T Y - T W O !
T H E E N D !
authors note +a proposal (not a wedding one tho ๐Ÿ‘€)
PREQUEL/FILLER

E I G H T E E N !

6.7K 170 85
By SydenyNovak

[ CHAPTER XVIII:
WE HAVE TO GO ]

ALICE WALKED out of the office as her mind seemed to be going miles per second. "Alice? What's wrong?" Stan asked. "Was it from work?" Stan question.

Alice kept silent, the gesture seemed all to familiar.

"Love," Stan began causing Alice to look up at her husband. There was tears stains on her face and her hands were shaking. Stan suddenly rushed over to Alice, cupping her face in his hands. "Hey, hey, what's wrong?" Stan asked.

Alice shook her head. "So you know how I—we can't remember anyone from our shared past?" Alice asked causing Stan to nod. "That was Mike Hanlon, from Derry" Alice said and Stan seemed to freeze. "He said we have to go back" Alice said.

"Oh god" Stan muttered covering his mouth with his hand. "When?" Stan asked.

"Tomorrow" Alice said before turning and walking up the steps.

"Where are you going?" Stan asked.

Alice looked down at her husband. "To pack, for tomorrow" Alice said. Stan then grabbed Alices hand.

"Wait let's just think about this for a second, Alice" Stan said leading Alice to the living room. "A thing called It is back, I don't remember it clearly but what I do know is that last, last time we fought against It you could only form one sentence" Stan said.

"It's better me than others" Alice said.

"Stop that" Stan said his grip soft on Alices' hand. "You're not—we're not kids anymore, you can't go sacrificing yourself for people you don't even know" Stan said, Alice bit back her tongue as she was about to say: 'but its my job to do that!'.

"We have a daughter to look after Alice. Derry isn't excepting of people like Ashley, and who knows what that thing is going to do to her" Stan said.

"Then we won't take Ashley!" Alice said. "Stan we made an oath, we promised we'd go back" Alice said grabbing his showing him the scar in the middle of his palm. Alice opened her hand, showing her palm that had a scar in the middle of it.

"Alice I can't, I don't want to" Stan shook his head. "Last time I went there—"

The memory of a boy with curly blonde getting his face bitten into by a woman with a deformed face seemed to hit Alice like a wave. Alice intertwined their hands together. "I'll be with you the whole time. I know this is hard for you, really hard, and you're scared. I am too, I mean—god, Ashley's still too young. She can't know about this, about our past" Alice said.

"She can't know about It" Stan sighed. "I mean we took It down before right? What's the harm in doing that again?" Stan asked.

Alice smiled softly before kissing Stan on his lips. "I'll get our stuff ready, Stan the man" Alice said before turning on her heel and walking up the steps never really noticing how Stan's smile fell into a look of fear.

As the sun settled behind the trees, Alice put her suitcase in the back of her car. Stan had told Alice he'd catch another plane as he still had a small bit of work to finish. Ashley looked up at her mom. "Mom, are you sure the both of you have to go?" Ashley asked.

"I'm sorry baby, but your father and I can't say no to our work" Alice said. "We'll be gone for a few days, maybe more, I don't know" Alice continued before kissing Ashley's forehead. "There's some food in the pantry and fridge and one of my credit cards is on the table, it's only for emergencies though" Alice said.

Ashley sighed. "We'll be back before you know it, Derry isn't that far" Alice said before looking over at Judy who was standing awkwardly to the side. "You be safe, if that boy comes here, I want either of you to sock him in the face as hard as you can" Alice said with a soft smile before sitting in the driver seat and shut the car door closed.

Alice let out a sigh, as her eyes glossed over and she pulled out of the driveway. Sobbing, silently as she drove to the airport and tried to prepare herself for the two hour and forty-five minute flight all by herself.

If Alice had known the outcomes, she would've forced Stanley to come with her. Not excepting any of his excuses to stay. Most importantly, Alice wouldn't have told Ashley where she was going.

Once Alice walked out of the airport, she suddenly took in the new surroundings, everything felt the same but it didn't look the same. The old buildings seemed to be renewed, shut down, blocked off, or demolished.

Alice could hardly remember anything from back when she was just twelve years old.

The taxi man had seemed to try and strike a conversation with Alice. "Is this your first time in Derry?" The man asked.

Alice shook her head as she sighed. "No, I grew up here when I was little. Back then I was Alice Tozier" Alice said.

The taxi man gave her a surprised look. "Alice Tozier? You haven't been in this town since 1993, no wonder any fights haven't been broken out" The taxi man said with a soft chuckle.

Alice turned pink at the mans words, she was such a violent girl. "I guess I was really overprotective" Alice shrugged.

The taxi man let out a hearty laugh. "Not gonna lie, I missed hearing how Henry Bower's got his ass handed to a twelve year old girl" The man said before parking in front of a Chinese restaurant.

Alice handed the man some money along with a tip. "I missed the adrenaline" Alice said with a small smile before waving goodbye to the man as he drove off.

Alice took in a deep breath before stepping inside, her hands were shaking so much that she had shoved them in her jean pockets. Alice walked up to the pedestal. "Uh, table of eight?" Alice asked, the lady nodded and lead her to a secluded table a dark skinned man was pacing back and forth muttering something to himself.

Alice smile at the woman and thanked her quietly and Alice looked back at the man, squinting slightly trying to rack her brain for any memories. "Mike Hanlon?" Alice asked loud enough for the man to turn around.

"Alice!" The man exclaimed as he smiled widely and hugged Alice tightly. A small smile growing on Alices lips. "It's been so long" Mike said.

"Too long" Alice said. "Man, this feels so weird. I mean for the past twenty three years, I feel like I've been missing something and all these memories keep flooding back it's like—like an acid trip" Alice said before cringing. "I'm a cop I probably shouldn't say that type of stuff" Alice said softly causing Mike to laugh.

Soon two other men arrived. Alice came running at the petite man almost immediately recognizing him. "Eddie!" She squealed before pulling away from the man. "You haven't changed a bit" Alice said causing Eddie to stammer.

"Untrue!" Eddie said.

Alice looked over at the other man. "Bill! Oh my god!" Alice said giving the other man a hug. "Oh my god, this feels so weird. Please tell me I'm, like, not the only person feeling weird right?" Alice asked, rambling.

"God, you sound just like Richie when he was younger" Mike said with a smile.

Alice and the trio began talking, trying to find out what their childhood friends have been doing for the past twenty three years. Suddenly the gong was hit gaining their attention.

A muscular man stood next to a red headed woman as Richie held the hammer in his hands. "It seems like the official meeting of the Losers Club has begun" Richie said.

AUTHORS NOTE
:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61K 1K 17
โWere you always this annoying?โž โWere you always this cute?โž โYep.โž โThen there's you answer.โž โWow, you're not funny.โž โI know, I'm hilarious.โž ===...
117K 3.1K 17
๐ŸŒธSequel to Losers: Bill Denbrough x Reader๐ŸŒธ ๐ŸŽˆMAJOR IT CHAPTER 2 SPOILERS๐ŸŽˆ โ€ผ๏ธCANCELLED โ€ผ๏ธ (Y/n) Tozier had truly made something out of herself aft...
32.7K 548 39
Stanley Uris x OC It (2017) and It: Chapter 2 (2019) "Could please tell your girlfriend to shut up!" "She's not... w-we're not..." "And could you ple...
30.1K 1.3K 13
๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก | โI BELIEVE THAT HE HID HIS HEART, ON A PEAK OF THE HIGHEST ...